PDA

View Full Version : CLAMP gathering

maggifan
08-14-2007, 02:09 AM
hello....
Nobody had started a thread with this so here it is....
are you taking any CLAMP costume to ALA 08?
how about a clamp gathering?

when: friday "day 1"
where:academy quad
Time:2:30pm

tsubasa chronicles
syaoran:PrettySammy09, Ryoko,Doctor Blind,aznbassplayer
sakura:Yami
kurogane:maggifan
fai:OokamiTsuki,ITouchedYusuke,Random Karen
tomoyo:mlarad,Arienette
Seishirou:tsumikuroi
chii:mermaidxmelody
ashura-o:hellrazer

xxxholic
Himawari's:R.Cutie
Ame-Warashi:Serey-chan

Chobits
chi-VanessaXVillan
Freya:Sailor_Chiidlit

Card Captor Sakura

sakura:asdfx3
yue-Saturn Neko
tomoyo-tsukishiro.chan
Syaoran:Kamasu XIII
kero:iloveboba8D
suppi:tsukishiro.chan sister

not sure
ycysusan2001- sakura piffle country or chibi ashura

mlarad
08-14-2007, 05:29 AM
I will bring my princess tomoyo to the gathering!

R.Cutie
08-17-2007, 05:44 PM
CLAMP gatherings are always fun ^^ I will most likely be bringing atleast one outfit of Himawari's (xxxHolic) and would love to join in one. I don't know my schedule yet nor the location so I really can't help XD

You might want to check out this link about the photo gathering room that will be set up -

http://www.animelosangeles.org/ala/content/view/31/31/

Quoted from the page it says - Tired of gathering outside in the cold and sometimes rainy January weather? We don't have any beautiful landscaping at our new Burbank location, so we've decided to set up a photo room indoors.

Not sure if we're looking for a specific kind of area to gather for photos depending on what series are gathered or what, but we can always talk and figure something out =D

Pretty Sammy
08-17-2007, 08:07 PM
I'll be Syaoran from Tsubasa!! :3 I'll be there if my Kurogane and Fai want to go too (which they most likely will!)

Reno_kun
08-17-2007, 09:56 PM
sure I'm in if I go to ALA but what clamp outfit to make hmm. I'll get back to ya on that.

Serey-chan
08-22-2007, 01:00 AM
Ame-Warashi from xxxHOLiC, RIGHT HERE! X3

Not sure if I can make a new outfit though. :( It'll probably be one I already have. XD;

R.Cutie
08-28-2007, 06:44 PM
Serey-chan - I love your Ame-Warashi! Sorry I had to say that XD I was actually planning a Zashiki but I don't think I'll have time so that's why I decided on Himawari ^^

Aren't there more CLAMP people out there??!

Pretty Sammy
08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
Ame-Warashi from xxxHOLiC, RIGHT HERE! X3

Not sure if I can make a new outfit though. :( It'll probably be one I already have. XD;

MAKE NEW OUTFIT OR DIIIIEEE! I will be WATCHING!!! :eek:

(Or you could focus on Kuhn. X3 That works too!! You'd still have blue hair, so it's all good.)

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-01-2007, 08:02 PM
OOohh!! I (Yami) am going to be Sakura from Tsubasa and my sister (Ryoko) is going to be Syaoran from Tsubasa!

maggifan
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
OOohh!! I (Yami) am going to be Sakura from Tsubasa and my sister (Ryoko) is going to be Syaoran from Tsubasa!

cool, we almost have all the main characters from tsubasa we only need a fai!
yay!!!

:bigtu:

DivineSage
09-05-2007, 12:52 AM
I'll be Syaoran from Tsubasa!! :3 I'll be there if my Kurogane and Fai want to go too (which they most likely will!)

Yesh.... I'll be there as Fai, as long as the gathering doesn't interfere with my other commitments. Actually, I'd really like it if we could aim for Friday afternoon, but that's just a suggestion.

tsumikuroi
09-05-2007, 01:18 AM
*salutes* I'm not sure who I'll be, but expect a nut with a fluffy pink umbrella!

I'll either show up as Seishirou from Tsubasa or Fay.

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I would like either Friday or Saturday for the gathering. Though the day we are Sakura and Syaoran depends on which day my friend is doing the Yu Yu Hakusho group...

We have like all the important characters for Tsubasa! I am bringing Mokona around! : D

maggifan
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I would like either Friday or Saturday for the gathering. Though the day we are Sakura and Syaoran depends on which day my friend is doing the Yu Yu Hakusho group...

We have like all the important characters for Tsubasa! I am bringing Mokona around! : D

We have all the main characters from tsubasa! hurray!
probably the CLAMP gathering will be on friday
Is that OK?

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-05-2007, 11:06 PM
We have all the main characters from tsubasa! hurray!
probably the CLAMP gathering will be on friday
Is that OK?

I hope it is okay. I need to get in contact with my friend but she is grounded.....

Pretty Sammy
09-07-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm perfectly fine with Friday myself. Maybe in the afternoon? Like between the hours of 1-5 PM? Of course, it'll all depend on events and such, so maybe we should wait to see what's going on.

maggifan
09-07-2007, 02:07 PM
how about at 3:00pm?

DivineSage
09-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Friday at 3 is good for me, as far as I know now. Seems a little early to be coming up with times now, though.

Pretty Sammy
09-07-2007, 08:35 PM
Friday at 3 is good for me, as far as I know now. Seems a little early to be coming up with times now, though.

Well, ya know, some of us like to be prepared. But I guess elitists just show up to cosplay gatherings whenever. (/sarcasm) XD

On a serious note, if problems arise, we can just switch it. No biggie.

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-07-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds good so far!

DivineSage
09-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Well, ya know, some of us like to be prepared. But I guess elitists just show up to cosplay gatherings whenever. (/sarcasm) XD

Oh hush, you, or I won't invite you fabric shopping anymore xD

All I meant was that the con hasn't even released a schedule yet, so we don't know if it'll interfere with an important event or something. But as far as I'm concerned, Friday at 3 is perfect.

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
How much do you guys still have to do for your costume for this gathering? lol Syaoran's cloak is half way done, but other than that we haven't done anything. And I have shoes for Sakura.

DivineSage
09-09-2007, 09:53 PM
Lol, I haven't even started buying fabric yet. *HINT HINT PrettySammy*

I'll probably end up doing most Fai during my winter holidays xD

maggifan
09-09-2007, 11:15 PM
On a serious note, if problems arise, we can just switch it. No biggie.

yeah, we can change it later on if there is problems with the time. :toothy:

R.Cutie
09-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Times don't really bother me until I know what kind of schedule the convention itself has. You guys can decide and I'll try to be there =D

How much do you guys still have to do for your costume for this gathering?

If I just go in school uniform (as I probably will) all I have to do is buy loafers and I'm done ^^ I have a pair, but they're 4" platforms...I don't want to tower over everyone!

As the con gets closer I hope there will be more CLAMP love to join in <3's

iloveboba8D
09-10-2007, 06:20 PM
if i don't make a new cosplay.
i will probably go as chi from chobits :D

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-10-2007, 11:57 PM
If I just go in school uniform (as I probably will) all I have to do is buy loafers and I'm done ^^ I have a pair, but they're 4" platforms...I don't want to tower over everyone!

Who are you going as? You're not being Tomoyo-hime?

Syaoran's cloak is almost done!!! One more hem at the bottom and the clip-thing is all that is left!

R.Cutie
09-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Who are you going as? You're not being Tomoyo-hime?

I was thinking of just bringing Himawari's summer school uniform (a bit updated from when I wore it at AX), but if enough people request Tomoyohime I'll think about bringing it along ^^

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-14-2007, 11:28 PM
I was thinking of just bringing Himawari's summer school uniform (a bit updated from when I wore it at AX), but if enough people request Tomoyohime I'll think about bringing it along ^^

Ooh. Your hime is so cute!

Doctor Blind
09-20-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm pretty sure I'll be there as Syaoran, with a Sakura (no cosplay.com account), and Arienette as Tomoyo. This may change, though. Oh, and we're still deciding on Tsubasa vs. CCS.. : P

Ryoko-and-Yami
09-22-2007, 11:30 AM
If you did CCS then we can get a picture with our alter egos! So cute!

ITouchedYusuke
10-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Add another Fai to that list xD;;
I'm currently working on the fur coat since it was chilly this year at ALA o-o;;

I'm retouching up the wig as well, and my staff will be ready by then! 8D I'm excited!!! <33

Doctor Blind
10-13-2007, 11:43 PM
;_; I don't think we'll be able to make it as Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo this year, unfortunately... which is a shame, because I would have loved to take pictures with you two, Ryoko and Yami! But we'll come and take pictures of everyone ^_~
Sorry!

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-14-2007, 12:55 PM
;_; I don't think we'll be able to make it as Sakura, Syaoran, and Tomoyo this year, unfortunately... which is a shame, because I would have loved to take pictures with you two, Ryoko and Yami! But we'll come and take pictures of everyone ^_~
Sorry!

Aw Why!? : ( It still months away!

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-14-2007, 12:56 PM

I'm currently working on the fur coat since it was chilly this year at ALA o-o;;

I'm retouching up the wig as well, and my staff will be ready by then! 8D I'm excited!!! <33

Do you have any pictures of your fay?

Thia Fayne
10-14-2007, 01:25 PM

We're still going to try to make them if we have time. But right now Sasori and Deidara are first priority. And ALA is three months away, but I technically only have two because I'm completely busy the month of November with this writing project (NaNoWriMo). D:

But if Doctor Blind and I can finish Saso & Dei, then we'll try to do the CCS kids. : D So it's not *completely* a no yet. Maybe we'll just whip up something simple like the school uniforms. ^_^

EDIT: Or not... since apparently DB and my Sakura both REFUSE to do school uniforms. ;__; Am I the only one who thinks they're cute?

maggifan
10-14-2007, 04:44 PM

added! which you good luck on this costume!

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-14-2007, 07:46 PM
We're still going to try to make them if we have time. But right now Sasori and Deidara are first priority. And ALA is three months away, but I technically only have two because I'm completely busy the month of November with this writing project (NaNoWriMo). D:

But if Doctor Blind and I can finish Saso & Dei, then we'll try to do the CCS kids. : D So it's not *completely* a no yet. Maybe we'll just whip up something simple like the school uniforms. ^_^

EDIT: Or not... since apparently DB and my Sakura both REFUSE to do school uniforms. ;__; Am I the only one who thinks they're cute?

They are cute!

Saturn Neko
10-14-2007, 07:58 PM
I soo badly want to go to this con!!!!!

If I, by any maerical, able to go I'll be glad to be Yue from CCS!!!!

Mr. Postman
10-14-2007, 09:14 PM

I hope you can make it out for this my dear. If you do, I promise that I'll get some photos of you this time. Your Yue is a very beautiful costume.

TC

ITouchedYusuke
10-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Do you have any pictures of your fay?

Somewhere...it sucks though xD
I didn't have the fur coat or the staff with meh ;O;
I hope to finish the Fur Coat soon. I'm going to buy the materials soon.

ITouchedYusuke
10-14-2007, 09:52 PM

Awww!!! You should go!!! ;O;

hellrazer
10-15-2007, 11:09 PM
Hm...
I'd like to join in. I'm doing Ashura-o from Tsuabasa's Shura world. I'll be with a group of Tsubasa people, but we probably will only wear that cosplay on Sunday.

maggifan
10-17-2007, 10:46 AM
ok guys, so the CLAMP gathering will be

when:Friday "day 1"
where:Academy Quad
time:3:00pm

see this thread to look at the ALA map
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126707

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-17-2007, 09:01 PM
ok guys, so the CLAMP gathering will be

when:Friday "day 1"
where:Academy Quad
time:3:00pm

see this thread to look at the ALA map
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=126707

Can this gathering be a little earlier? It is kind of running into cosplay chess which a lot of us are participating in.

maggifan
10-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Can this gathering be a little earlier? It is kind of running into cosplay chess which a lot of us are participating in.

how early?
probably I can change it to 2:30pm but thats the earliest I can change it since the convention and registration starts at 12:00pm. a lot of people will be checking in the hotel, putting their stuff on the room and getting ready.
:confused:

DivineSage
10-17-2007, 11:37 PM
I won't be able to make it any earlier that three. Go ahead and go for 2:30, I can just show up late.

mlarad
10-17-2007, 11:42 PM
I don't think I can make it earlier than 3:00pm to this gathering since tomoyo costume takes a while to put on.

aznbassplayer
10-18-2007, 12:14 AM
If it happens that me and my friend wear Syaoran and Sakura that day then I think it would be cool to come yesh XD

maggifan
10-18-2007, 01:01 AM
If it happens that me and my friend wear Syaoran and Sakura that day then I think it would be cool to come yesh XD

hope you guys can finish it on time for anime LA!

:eek: there are a lot of syaoran listed! cool! ^_^

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-20-2007, 12:24 PM
Maybe 2:30ish. Around that time more I was thinking.

asdfx3
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
i'm 98% sure i can finish my css cosplay in time. I'll be Sakura Kinomoto

maggifan
10-22-2007, 07:53 PM
added!

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-23-2007, 02:22 PM
i'm 98% sure i can finish my css cosplay in time. I'll be Sakura Kinomoto

Aw how cute! Which version?

ITouchedYusuke
10-23-2007, 05:17 PM
I finished my Fur Coat! ^-^ -molests coat-
I'm so mad that my giant mokona plushie was stolen at AX D:
I was running the shin chan panel or something with FUNimation since I was working for them that weekend and put it under the table, and someone took it D:

;O;
I'll buy a small one at ALA if they have it....or make one out of the left-over furry stoof I have xD

yoshikochan
10-23-2007, 08:53 PM
I want to go! I'm working on Piffle Princess Tomoyo (from the Piffle world) ~ but I don't think I'll be at ALA on Friday (I'll be driving back from LV .__.) Any chance of moving the gathering to Saturday?

maggifan
10-23-2007, 09:54 PM
I want to go! I'm working on Piffle Princess Tomoyo (from the Piffle world) ~ but I don't think I'll be at ALA on Friday (I'll be driving back from LV .__.) Any chance of moving the gathering to Saturday?

not really.... I'm sorry Some people are wearing their CLAMP costumes for the cosplay chess, thats why they will be able to attend to this gathering and I won't be able to wear my kurogane costume other day.
I'm sorry but thats not possible.:lost:

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-23-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm bringing my Mokona! : D

maggifan
10-23-2007, 10:48 PM
I'm bringing my Mokona! : D

"NOT THE WHITE PORK BUN!!" says kurogane

LOL just kidding! cool!

ITouchedYusuke
10-23-2007, 11:29 PM
DDDD:
MOKONA ;O;
I need anotherrrrr ; ;
I had a giant mokona plushie too! >O<

hellrazer
10-26-2007, 01:31 AM

No worries yoshikochan, we'll have our fun later...though there is no way I'm doing Tsubasa Saturday...It looks like I have had a great outcry for the count.

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-29-2007, 03:24 PM
My Sakura wig came!!!! WEEE!!! So pretty! : D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakuandsyao.jpg
Syaoran: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/syaoran01.jpg
Sakura: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura01.jpg

We need contacts! Syaoran is going to have one blue eye and one brown eye. : D To show he is blind. You know like in the OVA and movie.

maggifan
10-29-2007, 06:34 PM
My Sakura wig came!!!! WEEE!!! So pretty! : D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakuandsyao.jpg
Syaoran: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/syaoran01.jpg
Sakura: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura01.jpg

We need contacts! Syaoran is going to have one blue eye and one brown eye. : D To show he is blind. You know like in the OVA and movie.

wow! the crowns are so pretty!
you girls will look great like syaoran and sakura!
awesome!

Ryoko-and-Yami
10-29-2007, 06:45 PM
wow! the crowns are so pretty!
you girls will look great like syaoran and sakura!
awesome!

Ah! Yay! Thank you! : D Ryoko looks boyish sorta don't ya think as Syaoran?

Doctor Blind
11-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Ah! Yay! Thank you! : D Ryoko looks boyish sorta don't ya think as Syaoran?

Those wigs are amazing! Where are they from?
You guys will be perfect :]

asdfx3
11-10-2007, 10:58 PM
I will definantly come as sakura now :] my costume is arriving in 2 days.

yay for priority shipping ^o^

maggifan
11-11-2007, 01:34 AM
I will definantly come as sakura now :] my costume is arriving in 2 days.

yay for priority shipping ^o^

YAY! awesome another sakura!!! tsubasa chronicles right?
I do wig commission if you need a wig for sakura costume!

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Those wigs are amazing! Where are they from?
You guys will be perfect :]

Syaoran came from an ebay person and Sakura was made by Sakurawigs.com

asdfx3
11-11-2007, 11:09 PM
YAY! awesome another sakura!!! tsubasa chronicles right?
I do wig commission if you need a wig for sakura costume!

oh no, CSS sakura.

can you PM with a quote? i bought an unstyled wig from ebay but Im afraid to style it >.<

maggifan
11-12-2007, 02:06 PM
oh no, CSS sakura.

can you PM with a quote? i bought an unstyled wig from ebay but Im afraid to style it >.<

ok, done!

asdfx3
11-20-2007, 01:37 PM
ehhh now its a maybe for sakura, the cosplay came out funny. it needs mad altering.

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-20-2007, 02:42 PM
ehhh now its a maybe for sakura, the cosplay came out funny. it needs mad altering.

Aw. Which version?

ycysusan2001
11-20-2007, 03:13 PM
Ill be there as... someone... ^^;;; either Chibi Ashura from CLAMP no Kiseki version or Sakura from tsubasa Piffle world version.

asdfx3
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Aw. Which version?

battle version from the 2nd movie. I think I'll just make the whole thing from stratch.

tsukishiro.chan
11-20-2007, 05:03 PM
I'll want to go to this gathering!
I will be there with my Suppi (spinel sun) Costume :D

maggifan
11-21-2007, 12:48 AM
I'll want to go to this gathering!
I will be there with my Suppi (spinel sun) Costume :D

I don't recall that character....the anime name is spinel sun?

Ill be there as... someone... ^^;;; either Chibi Ashura from CLAMP no Kiseki version or Sakura from tsubasa Piffle world version.

oh! I would love to see a sakura from piffle form!!! I'm going to be kurogane from tsubasa in piffle country form in the morning but not for this gathering.:hafha:

asdfx3
11-21-2007, 09:21 AM
suppi is from css; kero's counterpart.

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-21-2007, 12:31 PM
battle version from the 2nd movie. I think I'll just make the whole thing from stratch.

Aw! I love that version! that one looks so hard!

Suppi is the little black cat thing in Card Captor Sakura

Also, what are we going to do with Cosplay chess only 15 minutes later from this gathering? Can we move this up? I don't want to miss either things. T^T

maggifan
11-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Aw! I love that version! that one looks so hard!

Suppi is the little black cat thing in Card Captor Sakura

Also, what are we going to do with Cosplay chess only 15 minutes later from this gathering? Can we move this up? I don't want to miss either things. T^T

I can change for 2:30pm, but is it alright for everyone who is attending to this gathering?

BTW does it take 45min to put everyone on place for the Cosplay chess?:confused:

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-23-2007, 12:59 PM
I can change for 2:30pm, but is it alright for everyone who is attending to this gathering?

BTW does it take 45min to put everyone on place for the Cosplay chess?:confused:

I don't think it takes that long. Last time it didn't. I think it is for everyone will come!

Pretty Sammy
11-24-2007, 10:34 AM

I would prefer 2:30 -- I'm an announcer for Cosplay Chess and I really should be there right at 3:15. :)

It's just best if we're all there at 3:15. We don't want to have people coming at the last second.

DivineSage
11-24-2007, 01:08 PM
2:30 is fine. I'll be wearing another costume right before this with my cosplay group, so I might have to come late to the gathering, but we'll see how it goes come convention time.

Ryoko-and-Yami
11-24-2007, 01:44 PM
2: 30 is much better thank you!

maggifan
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Ok, so it will be at 2:30pm ^_^I already asked neo serenity to change it and I changed it in the first page as well.

daoutlaw
11-25-2007, 08:50 PM
reckon I could stop by and watch the chaos unravel

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-04-2007, 09:07 PM
yay!

maggifan
12-04-2007, 11:56 PM
YAY! only 31 more days for anime LA! ^_^

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-05-2007, 06:08 PM

Awesomeness! need to finish costumes!

mlarad
12-06-2007, 01:30 AM

OMG!!! ALA is just around the corner!!! excited!!! :eek:

SakuraHime
12-09-2007, 04:55 AM
I should be coming as Tsubasa's version of Chii~ <3 =D

tsukishiro.chan
12-09-2007, 11:01 AM
If you don't mind me swithcing characters on you, im planning to go as CCS Version Tomoyo, if you don't mind :D

maggifan
12-10-2007, 11:35 AM
If you don't mind me swithcing characters on you, im planning to go as CCS Version Tomoyo, if you don't mind :D

sure, I don't mind. update done!:bigtu:

ycysusan2001
12-10-2007, 07:59 PM
btw... does Code Geass count as Clamp work? After all Clamp did the character design for it.

maggifan
12-10-2007, 10:25 PM
well, I guess it does count! this gathering is for anything related to CLAMP, it does count! ^_^

tsumikuroi
12-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Oi vey. *finally sticks her head in after a long time* I might be able to make this gathering as Seishirou from Tsubasa, even with cosplay chess. Just need to wear young Walter's bloody shirt under Seishirou's coat, I think. ^_^ And it'll be slightly accurate (or more honestly, characteristic) of everyone's favorite sociopathic Clamp assassin.

maggifan
12-10-2007, 11:04 PM
yay! awesome! Seishirou! finally! an evil guy for this gathering! LOL!

update done!

Kamasu XIII
12-10-2007, 11:18 PM
I'll be there as Syaoran from Card Captor Sakura.

maggifan
12-11-2007, 12:51 AM
cool! a different syaoran version! update done!

ycysusan2001
12-11-2007, 03:33 AM
I might change my costume to C.C.'s white jumpsuit instead ^^;; cause Code Geass gathering might not be on Friday anymore, where I dont think Im able to attend any gathering other then Friday.

tsumikuroi
12-11-2007, 07:09 AM
You've been looking for a villain? Goody! *rubs hands eagerly* And the umbrella from Hell from the Clamp gathering at AX may make an appearance...

maggifan
12-11-2007, 11:44 AM
You've been looking for a villain? Goody! *rubs hands eagerly* And the umbrella from Hell from the Clamp gathering at AX may make an appearance...
the main characters can take shots with you(fighting poses or something)! most of the time fighting shots are syaoran vs syaoran. Its really cool that you are cosplaying as Seishirou, something new! YAY!

tsumikuroi
12-11-2007, 02:55 PM
the main characters can take shots with you(fighting poses or something)! most of the time fighting shots are syaoran vs syaoran. Its really cool that you are cosplaying as Seishirou, something new! YAY!

*laugh* I'll try my hardest. It's just a little hard to have fighting poses with that trenchcoat and the boots I wear with it without everything flapping 'round everywhere, to say nothing of the fact that I haven't done those kind of poses for a long time... *coughs* I'm definitely updating my costume, possibly with an extra cloak.

VanessaXVillan
12-12-2007, 03:25 PM
I might go as Chii in her maid outfit

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-12-2007, 10:06 PM
I might go as Chii in her maid outfit

So cute!

SakuraHime
12-12-2007, 10:47 PM
I'll probally be coming as Chii, but the Tsubasa Chronicles version~ ^_^

maggifan
12-13-2007, 04:26 PM
yay! cool more tsubasa chronicles cosplayers!

*added*

Random Karen
12-14-2007, 01:07 AM
I've been politely requested by aznbassplayer to bring my Fai to ALA XP so since I'll be wearing him on Friday I may as well try to attend the gathering. ^_^ I'll be in either his default outfit or (spoiler) Tokyo!Fai. I'm not sure which I'm wearing first.

tsumikuroi
12-14-2007, 01:34 AM
Yay for Tsubasa. ^__^

*itching to fix all those blasted details of Seishirou cosplay* Why can't Seishirou wear that damn rosary of his a little higher?! *grumbles to self*

By the way, maggifan, are you wearing default Kurogane? Just so you know, I think your Chapitre 133!Kurogane is pretty darn cool too. ;D

maggifan
12-14-2007, 03:14 AM
Yay for Tsubasa. ^__^

*itching to fix all those blasted details of Seishirou cosplay* Why can't Seishirou wear that damn rosary of his a little higher?! *grumbles to self*

By the way, maggifan, are you wearing default Kurogane? Just so you know, I think your Chapitre 133!Kurogane is pretty darn cool too. ;D

yay! thanks for the comment! yeah, I'm using that form. I'm still not sure when but I'll try my best to wear it on friday. probably at night.

I've been politely requested by aznbassplayer to bring my Fai to ALA XP so since I'll be wearing him on Friday I may as well try to attend the gathering. ^_^ I'll be in either his default outfit or (spoiler) Tokyo!Fai. I'm not sure which I'm wearing first.

yay! cool! if you are doing fai from tokyo revelations I would love to take some shots with you! ^_^ I'm doing kuro form from tokyo rev. but I won't be wearing it for the gathering. I'll change to that form until the cosplay chess is over. The whole friday is reserved to use all my kurogane forms. ^_^
I'll add you up to the gathering list! hope to see ya there!

Random Karen
12-14-2007, 03:34 AM
yay! cool! if you are doing fai from tokyo revelations I would love to take some shots with you! ^_^ I'm doing kuro form from tokyo rev. but I won't be wearing it for the gathering. I'll change to that form until the cosplay chess is over. The whole friday is reserved to use all my kurogane forms. ^_^
I'll add you up to the gathering list! hope to see ya there!

:D Yup, that's the plan. I'd actually decided to make that version a little while ago and then the OVA came out and I was all "Yay! Now I won't be quite so spoilery!" (I try not to do that to be fair to those who aren't caught up *too nice*) I don't know when the cosplay chess is, but I probably won't put that version on until later in the day (heavy, default cosplay first). So pics later likely won't be a problem!

maggifan
12-14-2007, 04:10 AM
:D Yup, that's the plan. I'd actually decided to make that version a little while ago and then the OVA came out and I was all "Yay! Now I won't be quite so spoilery!" (I try not to do that to be fair to those who aren't caught up *too nice*) I don't know when the cosplay chess is, but I probably won't put that version on until later in the day (heavy, default cosplay first). So pics later likely won't be a problem!

well, the cosplay chess is schedule to be over at the latest 530pm and since I would have a hotel room it will take me like 15 minutes to change (believe I have used it so many times I'm that fast to change now) hopefully we will see each other around or we can set sometime were we can meet if you have time?
I would like to take some shots with you. :reverse:

iloveboba8D
12-14-2007, 09:45 PM
i will no longer be attending as Chii, because i won't be attending ALA on day 1. Sorries! ><

Random Karen
12-15-2007, 04:43 AM
well, the cosplay chess is schedule to be over at the latest 530pm and since I would have a hotel room it will take me like 15 minutes to change (believe I have used it so many times I'm that fast to change now) hopefully we will see each other around or we can set sometime were we can meet if you have time?
I would like to take some shots with you. :reverse:

Shouldn't be a problem! I'll try to make it a point to be visible around that time. :) I have a feeling I'll be switching and morphing the two outfits together (default w/ patch, Tokyo with default cloak...), especially when it gets cold out. Now I just need to make repairs... *sigh* XP

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-15-2007, 10:38 AM
i will no longer be attending as Chii, because i won't be attending ALA on day 1. Sorries! ><

aww : (

I got my Sakura costume! It is really pretty. But I can't get into the pants. I can't even pull them over my hips.... : ( The skirt was too small too in the waist but my mom said she could fix that. Now I am in need of pants!!!

maggifan
12-15-2007, 04:27 PM
Shouldn't be a problem! I'll try to make it a point to be visible around that time. :) I have a feeling I'll be switching and morphing the two outfits together (default w/ patch, Tokyo with default cloak...), especially when it gets cold out. Now I just need to make repairs... *sigh* XP

yay! thank you!
I'll look for a good spot to take pics,and I'll tell you where we can meet at the CLAMP gathering.
cool, you are making fai's cloak from tokyo revelations OVA?! I wanted to make that one but I'll be working on kurogane celes country outfit,so I won't have time to make the cloak from the OVA^_^

Random Karen
12-15-2007, 09:56 PM
yay! thank you!
I'll look for a good spot to take pics,and I'll tell you where we can meet at the CLAMP gathering.
cool, you are making fai's cloak from tokyo revelations OVA?! I wanted to make that one but I'll be working on kurogane celes country outfit,so I won't have time to make the cloak from the OVA^_^

ICON LOVE! EEE!!

Okay then! Even if I don't make it to the gathering, I doubt you'll have a hard time finding me (WHITE BEACON). lol I wish I had time to make his Tokyo cloak; that'll probably come at a later date. I've yet to figure out how exactly it's put together. ^_^ I will - just because it's his default robes with the patch I'm already making - have the Celes version though.

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-16-2007, 02:36 PM
I took a picture of my Sakura! : D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura1.jpg
I noticed I am the only Tsubasa sakura so far, but there is a lot of syaorans and fais. Interesting photo idea. All the syaorans fighting for the one sakura and all the fais fighting for the lone kurogane!

ycysusan2001
12-18-2007, 02:01 AM
I took a picture of my Sakura! : D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura2.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v206/yaminogame/sakura1.jpg
I noticed I am the only Tsubasa sakura so far, but there is a lot of syaorans and fais. Interesting photo idea. All the syaorans fighting for the one sakura and all the fais fighting for the lone kurogane!

aw XD~ your costume looks really nice~

iloveboba8D
12-18-2007, 11:25 AM
add me as kero for CCS :]

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-19-2007, 09:57 PM
add me as kero for CCS :]

Like a suit? O.O

Sakurada
12-21-2007, 02:08 AM
Thankfully, I found the fabric I needed for the costume I've been wanting to make so I'll be joining you! :3

...Looks like I may be the only person cosplaying from X/1999 though... *le sigh*

I look forward to seeing you all, I was going to stop by to take photos but being able to actually join in should be great fun as well! :3

ITouchedYusuke
12-21-2007, 02:42 AM
:]

I don't know if I'll have my staff with me for the gathering..../=
My friend (you all probably know him as the maker of the big alphonse lol) he's making it for me and I don't think he'll make it to the con friday. /=
-flails-

D|

maggifan
12-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Thankfully, I found the fabric I needed for the costume I've been wanting to make so I'll be joining you! :3

...Looks like I may be the only person cosplaying from X/1999 though... *le sigh*

I look forward to seeing you all, I was going to stop by to take photos but being able to actually join in should be great fun as well! :3

what character are you going to cosplay of, from x/1999?

*update done!*

Sakurada
12-22-2007, 10:47 PM
Kotori Monou. :3

maggifan
12-23-2007, 01:00 AM
ok, thanks! update done!

Ryoko-and-Yami
12-29-2007, 05:42 PM
Syaoran is done!!! And Sakura is waiting for the pants to come from Limebarb, but we don't think they are so we will probably just use martial arts pants ad put elastic on the ends

tsukishiro.chan
12-29-2007, 09:07 PM
I may bring my sister as Suppi :D

tsumikuroi
12-29-2007, 09:09 PM
*steeples fingers evilly* I'll start practicing some high kicks as Seishirou. Or maybe I'll just stand around and look like I'm perpetually gloating over the amazing Christmas ornament memory feather.

Sailor_Chiidlit
12-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Hello there! My name is Amber, and I will be attending the gathering as Chii from Chobits, along with my friend, Lindsay, who is going to be Freya, also from Chobits. Could you please add us to the list? Thank you very much!

maggifan
12-31-2007, 09:54 PM
Hello there! My name is Amber, and I will be attending the gathering as Chii from Chobits, along with my friend, Lindsay, who is going to be Freya, also from Chobits. Could you please add us to the list? Thank you very much!

hello Amber! you and your friend have been added to the list!:bigtu:

Sakurada
01-01-2008, 03:32 AM
Weh~ Actually it looks like I won't be making it. I overbooked myself (Photoshoots) on Friday and I'm coming down with what seems to be a stomach flu so I don't think I'll be able to sew my bias tape on Kotori tonight/tomorrow before I need to start packing everything >_<

So sad too, the costume is almost done otherwise and I really wanted to see all the fabulous CLAMP cosplayers~ Oh well! I'll come get photos of you guys in between shoots.

ycysusan2001
01-02-2008, 12:35 PM
^^;;;; I think I am the only one who have not decide what costume should I ware... If the weather is hot Ill ware chibi ashura, if its cold Ill pull out my C.C.

maggifan
01-03-2008, 04:27 AM
^^;;;; I think I am the only one who have not decide what costume should I ware... If the weather is hot Ill ware chibi ashura, if its cold Ill pull out my C.C.

I don't think it will be hot. I saw that the weather report says that its going to be raining this whole weekend.

Weh~ Actually it looks like I won't be making it. I overbooked myself (Photoshoots) on Friday and I'm coming down with what seems to be a stomach flu so I don't think I'll be able to sew my bias tape on Kotori tonight/tomorrow before I need to start packing everything >_<

So sad too, the costume is almost done otherwise and I really wanted to see all the fabulous CLAMP cosplayers~ Oh well! I'll come get photos of you guys in between shoots.

aww....:bigcry:

Sailor_Chiidlit
01-03-2008, 07:47 PM
Awwwwww I got all excited when I saw someone was gonna cosplay as Kotori. I was gonna glomp you non-stop. XD

Oh, and it turns out my friend can't come, so instead of Chii I might come to the gathering as Freyya, since there is already another Chii <3. But then I'll have to change real fast afterward back to Chii for cosplay chess x.x So we'll see. XD

maggifan
01-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Awwwwww I got all excited when I saw someone was gonna cosplay as Kotori. I was gonna glomp you non-stop. XD

Oh, and it turns out my friend can't come, so instead of Chii I might come to the gathering as Freyya, since there is already another Chii <3. But then I'll have to change real fast afterward back to Chii for cosplay chess x.x So we'll see. XD

update done!

see you all tomorrow!!

tsukishiro.chan
01-06-2008, 10:19 AM
This gathering was great, there were so many people in great costumes and i had a lot of fun. Thanks Maggifan for setting up this gathering!

Ryoko-and-Yami
01-06-2008, 08:00 PM
It was nice to get a pic with a kurogane and fai!

maggifan
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
OMG guys!!! why didn't you wait for me??? ;_;I was like 15 minutes late and the gathering was already over???!!!oh well it was my fault anyways. I have to buy new red contacts, they take too long to put on , the armor its so hard to put on as well and the registration line was horrible. but anyways.....-_-
Ryoko-and-Yami you guys were the only ones I saw that were dressed up as syaoran and sakura...I have a word for you girls: "AWESOME!!! "
you guys rock!!! I love your costumes so much!! thanks for taking some shots with me!! also random_karen thanks a million too!!! I already looked at the shots and they are awesome!!
I hope everyone had a great time at the CLAMP gathering and the rest of the days in anime LA!!!

DancingLanza
01-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Hiya! People!!!

<--- The only CCS Li there ^__^
man.... I am dissapointed that there are no CCSakura there X_X
well...one............. a tall dude with glasses................... yaaaaaaaa =_=
but no repeat chars for CCS is kinda cool ^_^

VanessaXVillan
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
the chi and freya were such good cosplayers*tear* Next time all go as Chi for the gathering for sure

Ryoko-and-Yami
01-07-2008, 07:47 PM
OMG guys!!! why didn't you wait for me??? ;_;I was like 15 minutes late and the gathering was already over???!!!oh well it was my fault anyways. I have to buy new red contacts, they take too long to put on , the armor its so hard to put on as well and the registration line was horrible. but anyways.....-_-
Ryoko-and-Yami you guys were the only ones I saw that were dressed up as syaoran and sakura...I have a word for you girls: "AWESOME!!! "
you guys rock!!! I love your costumes so much!! thanks for taking some shots with me!! also random_karen thanks a million too!!! I already looked at the shots and they are awesome!!
I hope everyone had a great time at the CLAMP gathering and the rest of the days in anime LA!!!

Thank you! : D Your costume was awesome too! I was almost late too! Barely made it!
You were late to the Cosplay chess too. : ( Evil contacts! I was wondering why you weren't at the gathering since you started it.

maggifan
01-07-2008, 11:30 PM
Thank you! : D Your costume was awesome too! I was almost late too! Barely made it!
You were late to the Cosplay chess too. : ( Evil contacts! I was wondering why you weren't at the gathering since you started it.

yeah, :mad: I'm buying new contacts for fanime since I don't plan to retire kuro-rin costume and I'm planning on making new different forms.
I wasn't late to the cosplay chess, I had to go back to the hotel because mlarad had some problems on putting her wig on, so I had to go to the rescue. Even sonifan was with me at 3:00pm in the room, but he got disqualify because he went back to the room with me. I didn't know we could sing in or something:bigcry: Tomoyo and kuro are really difficult costumes to wear and to put on even if they don't look like it( I almost die at the cosplay chess and in the green room waiting for the masquerade).

Ryoko-and-Yami
01-08-2008, 08:40 PM
yeah, :mad: I'm buying new contacts for fanime since I don't plan to retire kuro-rin costume and I'm planning on making new different forms.
I wasn't late to the cosplay chess, I had to go back to the hotel because mlarad had some problems on putting her wig on, so I had to go to the rescue. Even sonifan was with me at 3:00pm in the room, but he got disqualify because he went back to the room with me. I didn't know we could sing in or something:bigcry: Tomoyo and kuro are really difficult costumes to wear and to put on even if they don't look like it( I almost die at the cosplay chess and in the green room waiting for the masquerade).

It was so hot at the cosplay chess! O.O I was dying! Syaoran was melting too! I took my cloak off! You sew so well! All your tsubasa costumes are so lovely and look so hard to make!!!!! I saw your AMV! Nice job!

I wanted to take more photos with you guys. : (

Random Karen
01-10-2008, 09:49 PM

Not a problem maggifan!! I was dying for some pictures with a Kuro and when you asked to take pictures I was happy to oblige!

To everyone else - I missed the beginning of the gathering (only because I wasn't sure where the new meeting place was), but everyone looked great! I realized when I jumped into the Tsubasa group photo that I was still in spoiler mode, so I apologize to those who were all "BWAH?"

tsumikuroi
01-11-2008, 12:18 AM
Not a problem maggifan!! I was dying for some pictures with a Kuro and when you asked to take pictures I was happy to oblige!

To everyone else - I missed the beginning of the gathering (only because I wasn't sure where the new meeting place was), but everyone looked great! I realized when I jumped into the Tsubasa group photo that I was still in spoiler mode, so I apologize to those who were all "BWAH?"

Spoiler!mode was hilarious. ^__^