PDA

View Full Version : Anime Central Event

Roninanime
05-12-2003, 02:36 AM
Just wanted to extend an invitation to the forum readers that will be attending ACEN this week. The ANIMOCITY (ANime MOtor CITY) party will be in the executive wing of the Hyatt O'Hare. Tentatively we have suite 2040 set aside for our "Tropical Adventure" Friday and Saturday nights. This event will be loosely inspired by the anime Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu... So any cosplayers who will be attending the con as characters from the show are especially encouraged to come for "refreshments". Flyers will be posted at the con with updates.

Mizuho
05-12-2003, 10:01 PM
Hey, are you out of Detroit?

I probably won't be dressed as any characters from that anime, but if I find myself wandering around, and if it's okay with you, I'd be more than glad to stop by, especially since this event sponsored by a club out of my hometown. :D

Peppermintstix
05-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Hey I'd like to come, but I've never heard of that anime.

Roninanime
05-13-2003, 08:59 AM
Hello,

Yes we are in the Detroit area... Currently meeting most Saturdays in Westland.

No need to be in costume for Guu or any other show, we'd be happy to have you stop by. Look for the "Island Madness" flyers or stop by our suite 2040 in the executive wing (back) of the Hyatt.

John

Originally posted by Mizuho
Hey, are you out of Detroit?

I probably won't be dressed as any characters from that anime, but if I find myself wandering around, and if it's okay with you, I'd be more than glad to stop by, especially since this event sponsored by a club out of my hometown. :D

Roninanime
05-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Hello,

Please stop by. We'll be showing anime and you'll want to catch an episode of Guu... very insane comedy. Plus we'll be handing out Leis and other tropical goodies. Check the "Island Madness" flyers or stop by 2040 in the back of the Hyatt...
See you there,
John
Originally posted by Peppermintstix
Hey I'd like to come, but I've never heard of that anime.

Ayaka
05-13-2003, 12:40 PM
Heheh I *love* Guu! There are a few of us doing karaoke of the main theme, I'll see if I can't snag them perhaps, or at any rate I'll try to swing by. ^^