PDA

View Full Version : Looking for carpool and hotel buddies!

Shiroake
08-16-2007, 01:45 PM
Hey, Youmacon forums dislike me ( eating my account D: ), so I hope it's alright that I'm posting this here instead. First off, I'd like to say I'm looking for people to get a hotel room with, and possibly carpool, but moreso the hotel thing.

Some details so you don't think I'm a weird stalker XD My name is Meg and I live in Marquette County of the Upper Penninsula of Michigan and I'm nineteen years old.

For carpooling, I'd like to know if anybody from the surrounding area is going, and if they are, could I join ya? I might have like..two or three more people coming with me if they get their plans sorted out, but sometimes stuff comes up.

For a hotel room, I can call in and get it together, but I'd want at least four or five other people with me to split the bill. I'm not sure how expensive the rooms are (I haven't checked yet), or how big the rooms are even.

If you're interested, feel free to PM me and we can see what we've got :) Thanks for readin! If you've got any tips for me, I'd love to hear them too.

<33

Lady
08-21-2007, 08:22 AM
Have you contacted any of the forum moderators about your account problems? I'm sure they'd be more than willing to fix the problem.

As for hotels, the Hilton is completely full, and information about the overflow hotel (Embassy Suites) has been released on the website.

No Refuge
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Yeah I am just posting to get this thread back towards the top cuz I would like to get some group rooming together. Last year I drove there and back this year actual getting a room this year seems like a better idea as well as more instances for shenanigans:)