PDA

View Full Version : zelda cosplay

dita
05-12-2003, 02:43 PM
I'm thinking about cosplaying as zelda (the way she looks in OOT when she's little..)

does anyone have any ideas on how I can make the jewellry and accessoaries?

thanks

vashesgirl
05-13-2003, 08:51 PM
i would go to some bead shops and see what they have or FLEA MARKET!!! you can find a lot of cool stuff there (o.k so i like flea markets) anyway and see if you can make them by looking at some pic of zelda thats where i would start ttyl bye

PZB
05-13-2003, 11:37 PM
Or if you're good at sculpting, try Paper Clay or Crayola fun clay. Both are relatively cheap and very light weight and can be found at a Michael's.

KaitouKurogo
05-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Mah.

I agree with PZB. A little molding clay works wonders. Add in some foil and plastic gems and you're all set. ^_^

dita
05-20-2003, 11:06 AM
wah! thanks ^^

but how about the ears? the only ones I know where I can get are too short.. >_<

PikminLink
05-21-2003, 10:09 PM
dita: pm me if you need help with ears ^^

Jaquii
05-23-2003, 11:47 AM
My suggestion is to use sculpy (you can buy it at Michals or at a Dick Blicks/other art store). I use it for most of my Jewelry accesories (in fact, I'm using it for my Princess Zelda and Elena costumes right now). : D

Isaldur
05-23-2003, 07:06 PM
Good luck. I don't blame ya for cosplaying young zelda, old zelda looks like a uh... well... she just looks awfully tacky.

.. Now i have it! She reminds me of a female mercenary or soemthing! lol!

Nerve-chan
05-23-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Jaquii
My suggestion is to use sculpy (you can buy it at Michals or at a Dick Blicks/other art store). I use it for most of my Jewelry accesories (in fact, I'm using it for my Princess Zelda and Elena costumes right now). : D

Yeah! sculpy!