PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Cosplay at PMX '07

Kouga-Fan
08-17-2007, 09:05 AM
I didn't see many Inuyasha cosplayers last year at PMX, and I was wondering who was going, and dressed up as who? I may go as Kouga, but I'm still having issues wairing a skirt. XP Anyways, if I get enough people to post here, I may actually start a gathering.

ChellaBella
08-17-2007, 05:14 PM
(^D^ ) Yes!! I'll be cosplaying Jakotsu :D

Elendriel
08-26-2007, 02:31 PM
I didn't see many Inuyasha cosplayers last year at PMX, and I was wondering who was going, and dressed up as who? I may go as Kouga, but I'm still having issues wairing a skirt. XP Anyways, if I get enough people to post here, I may actually start a gathering.

It made me a little nervous when I did miniskirt Riza Hawkeye cuz well, it's a skirt :) but what you can do is get black boy shorts from Wal-Mart or something, and then it's fine :)

iaShakezula
08-26-2007, 11:58 PM
Im done Cosplaying for Inuyasha but it was fun back then but now the series drives me nuts.

Kouga-Fan
08-28-2007, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't say it drives me nuts, but it does get annoying occasionally. Missing mouth flaps and lots of fillers, I'm starting to notice.

Kouga-Fan
09-20-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, I know that one of my friend's will be going as Ayame.

SesshoumaruSama
10-08-2007, 12:46 PM
I may stop by as Sesshoumaru for alittle bit.

major antidote
10-14-2007, 04:42 AM
if im doing inuyasha this year, i'll probably go as izaiyoi... and it would be really cool if we could get a group together!

Kouga-Fan
11-05-2007, 06:18 PM
Huh, is this it? Is anybody else cosplaying? It's probably too late to organize a gathering, though.

tweetychick630
11-06-2007, 01:46 AM
Huh, is this it? Is anybody else cosplaying? It's probably too late to organize a gathering, though.

Hey Kouga-Fan! I remember you were the organizer for the AX Inuyasha gathering, one of the ones I couldn't go to XD. I might be able to wear my Kagome cosplay for a bit, and I don't think it's too late to organize a gathering - they just recently uploaded the schedule, so it'll be easier to avoid GoH times and such ^_^

Kouga-Fan
11-07-2007, 08:25 AM
Yeah, I just saw that yesterday. On here there's only six people, though. Even if they all brought a friend, we'd only have twelve. >.< Yeah, I wasn't able to get to my AX gathering either. XD I couldn't find the Rainbow Lagoon until Sunday and it took me forever to find the path, anyway. I barely made it to my Kingdom Hearts gathering.

tweetychick630
11-08-2007, 04:55 AM
Well, also remember that PMX is a pretty small con in comparison. Last year I only saw one or two other people/groups cosplaying from Inuyasha, though one was a pretty impressive group. I actually found it pretty hard to find others from the same series when I went last year XD.

Also note that the gathering list is closed for new submissions though....<_<. So if you do want a gathering, it might be a little harder to get the word out, but people might still check here before they go to the con =D