PDA

View Full Version : Any ladies need a room?

Tenkage-chan
08-19-2007, 10:41 PM
EDIT: Sorry, I've accepted the max # of people I can in the room! Thanks, everyone!

Okay, so I booked my room for NDK way in advance, as usual. However, my roomie for the trip bailed on me. In which case, I now have an extra bed on my tab.

If there's anyone who wouldn't mind splitting the cost of the room with me, who'd like to be at the main hotel, you're more than welcome to PM me about it. I've just got a few requirements. I'll list those, along with the room details.

Room details:

1 room/non-smoking
2 Full beds
Requested- balcony over-looking the Artists' Alley
Check-in: Thursday
Check-out: Sunday

Roommate Requirements:

1 (or 2) females
Willing to split room cost ($72.00/night for 4 nights)
Non-smoking/drinking

Umm, can't really think of much else. Suffice to say, I'm not exactly the "partying" type, and I don't want a roommate who comes back to the room drunk or high. I don't mean to offend anyone with that, it just... makes me very uncomfortable. I've had some less-than-pleasant experiences with those things, and I don't want a repeat or reminder. I'll admit to being uptight, in my morals, but I have my reasons. Plus, I really like my sleep. ;)

Of course, I wouldn't make anyone pay for a night they weren't there. If you're not showing up till Friday, I wouldn't make you pay for Thursday night!

In my case, I can promise to be a polite, friendly host, and I'll do my best to keep my stuff out of the way. I'll have to try really hard in the bathroom, though... Cosplay make-up, I'm sure you understand. ^__^

Well, if you're interested, please PM me! Oh, and please let me know if you're okay with having three people in the room, as well. First-come, first-serve!

sakurachan61123
08-20-2007, 11:01 AM
OMG! I LOVE YOU AND I'M TOTALLY DOWN! PM me and I'll give you my number so we can talk lol.

Tenkage-chan
08-27-2007, 10:33 PM
I have currently received responses for this, and am announcing the closing of the auction! *lol* Seriously, no more applicants, please. I've reached the max # of people I'm willing to have in the room. Thanks, everyone!