PDA

View Full Version : I feel stupid asking this AGAIN...

shiroi_yukiko
05-12-2003, 10:33 PM
All right, so a while ago I was looking for roomies... and I found three. But I just lost two of them. *_*; Life keeps getting in the way, ne.

Anyway, so I'm looking for maybe one or 2 more people. The three of us now are all girls, but we're up for anything. We're staying at the *did they change the name of the hotel? yes* Coast Anaheim. Do let me know if you're interested! But please please be sure that you can definitely make it to the con... ^_^

SohjiroX
05-12-2003, 11:33 PM
I wouldn't mine, but I am male, so if you dont mind that just PM or IM me I am ussually on aim alot but sometimes not, but PM or email works best as well.

ambitiousmiyavi
05-13-2003, 08:02 PM
Hi, me and my friend (both girls) need a hotel to stay. I had one to stay in with but she was feeling awkward because there were mostly guys in the other one.
so it would be great ^-^

email me if you decide

shiroi_yukiko
05-13-2003, 10:54 PM
Ok. I'm all set again. Hopefully for good. If I have to post another thread in this fashion, I'll be so sad!

Toka_pop
05-20-2003, 11:22 PM
Is it the West Coast Anaheim? I think that's where me and my friends are staying. I'd ask you guys to join us, but there's five of us already and that would get a bit crowded ^_^;;. See you there!

shiroi_yukiko
05-21-2003, 12:43 PM
Yup, that's it! See you there!