PDA

View Full Version : One Piece? Anyone?

Youshi Semenjyu
08-20-2007, 01:01 PM
At the last convention I was at, I saw a sad lack of OP cosplayers. Here's hopng that there will be a larger turnout for the most popular shonen manga in Japan, eh?

My friends and I are taking Buggy, Shanks, possibly Iceburg, Sanji, Usopp, and Zoro. Two costumes for each of us, as there are only three.

We'd love to see some others there!

Pita
08-26-2007, 05:26 AM
I'm going to bring my Chopper costume that I wore to AnimeExpo this year so if ya'll want to meet up let me know ^_^ I wont be wearing it most of the time because of how hot and inconvenient it is but if you guys want to do a photoshoot or something I'll gladly get dressed up as long as it doesnt interfere with the prince of tennis photoshoot or gaia meet up.

Youshi Semenjyu
08-26-2007, 10:56 AM
OMFG that would rock! ^______^ It'll probably be sometime either on Saturday or Sunday, because my friends and I won't be able to make it until Saturday.

We're wearing Shanks, Buggy, and Iceberg down on Saturday, so Sunday...would that work for you? I think timewise it won't matter to us when it is.

Pita
08-26-2007, 05:24 PM
hmmm as long as it's early on sunday, before check out time that is. after that I've gotta leave T_T

Youshi Semenjyu
08-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Awww! Just let me know how early on Sunday! We might be able to change costumes on Saturday too; I'll talk to my friends tonight.

Pita
08-28-2007, 11:26 AM
T_T I just found out that I wont be able to cosplay Chopper for this con. I can't take my hat on the plane because if I check it it'll get damaged and it's got a large metal shiv in it so I can't take it on board. I'm sorry I'd really like to cosplay it too T_T

Iriacatty
08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
Going to be Robin, wandering around. ^_^

Pita
08-28-2007, 05:34 PM
YAY!!!!!! I can't wait to see you~! I want to cosplay with you again. You're going to be Hunny again this year aren't you? I'm going to try and get a Kyoya costume put together in two days >< Now I really really wish I could bring my Chopper costume T_T Stupid hat...

Iriacatty
08-28-2007, 06:38 PM
I'm actually going to be Tamaki this year. Though I'll bring Hunny with me, just in case. ^_^ Bad luck about the hat though for Chopper. :P It would have been awesome to see it! Though I tottally understand the problems about flying in and having cosplay stuff to tote around. -_-;

Pita
08-28-2007, 07:57 PM
oh tamaki eh? sweet,and i got a kyoya outfit together XD it's going to be the waiter outfit from episode 3. it's hot as hell but at least we'll be inside.

*girly squeal* So excited~!

*Sits and looks at the chopper costume sadly* Hmmm i'll bring it just in case then if i find a cheap hat I can wear it...hmmmmm....

MoonNeko
08-28-2007, 11:32 PM
I'm very sad that no one is really cosplaying One Piece xD Oh well, I'll be going as Sanji and hopefully if my wig comes in time Iceberg. What you say? Who is ICEBERG?? That's okay. I'll just be the most bright and noticible person there besides my sis.. who is giong as Buggy.. oh yeah.. we've gone there. Anyways XD I can't wait to see your Robin Julie, I'll have to totally fawn over you as Sanji xD

Pita
08-28-2007, 11:45 PM
O_O I want a picture of you guys~!

baku_neko
08-29-2007, 09:10 AM
Hmmm...when are you all having a shoot? I kinda wanna bust out Luffy again.....

Friday is way open for me, until about 6 pm.

baku_neko
08-29-2007, 05:05 PM
Rawr I just saw you all were probably gonna meet Sat/Sun. Oh well...

[puts Luffy away]

MoonNeko
08-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Rawr I just saw you all were probably gonna meet Sat/Sun. Oh well...

[puts Luffy away]

WAHHH You make such a GREAT LUFFY DAMN YOU XD *faints* I don't really care, but I can't WAIT to see everyone again xD *faints*

Youshi Semenjyu
08-30-2007, 10:56 PM
BWAAAA...;_; Zoro wants a Lufffffy....

Psst...MoonNeko...let's see some Iceberg and Buggy pics yeah-ah! *turns on the Shanks charm*