PDA

View Full Version : Kyo Costume Help

TeRRaFLaMe
05-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Well, I'm planning on cosplaying this costume, but it's my first time cosplaying, so I need some tips on how to make that costume, how to make the hair, how to do the makeup, etc.

Thanks for the help!!!

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/188973/kyo.JPG

Chi
06-09-2003, 08:29 PM
I don't mind helping a bit if you like, but I'd need to know what you need help with and a clearer pic of the costume. oO I don't know that era of theirs very well. ^^;;

soshi
06-09-2003, 08:41 PM
Okay, what have you done for the costume so far? What have you tried? It's hard to give you tips without knowing how far you are. If you haven't started, you might want to give working on it on your own a shot before you ask others to bail you out. ^^

Koumori
06-09-2003, 10:40 PM
What exactly do you want help with? Search for more and better pictures of the costume, determine what the pieces are and what the fabrics are, and then you'll have a place to start. As for the hair and makeup, you'll probably simply need to experiment on your own. In general, we can't tell you how to make an entire costume, especially if you don't know how to sew (you don't say whether you do or not) but can answer specific questions (e.g. what kind of eye makeup should I use, how can I modify the cuffs on this jacket).

domestik
06-10-2003, 06:22 PM
*blinks* This is an old thread. Didn't you (TeRRaFLlaMe) already cosplay the outfit and were going to try to work on it some more?? o_O;

I think (... I'm pretty SURE....) the old replies to this thread got deleted when the forums were on the backburner....

TeRRaFLaMe
06-11-2003, 12:07 AM
LoL, yeah, this is an OLD thread. I have already cosplayed the costume... I might work on it at a later time, though. But, I don't need anymore help.

domestik
06-11-2003, 11:11 AM
Nooo... waait. I found the other thread just now. x_x; No wonder people were replying to this one too. ^^;