PDA

View Full Version : HunterxHunter, Yuu Yuu Hakusho or Flame of Recca cosplayers?

Mibuzen
05-13-2003, 03:17 PM
Hey everyone. For Otakon I'm cosplaying as Hisoka from HunterxHunter w/Digikoomi's HxH group on friday, Kurama w/ a Hiei on saturday(We are going to beat up Justin Cook just because we think he is cool.) and Mikagami from Flame of Recca(Neon fight)w/ a Koganei(If I can talk Hiei into it) on Sunday. Is anyone else cosplaying from these series. It would be cool to have some pictures taken with anyone who is. Let me know whenever. Later.

MikigamiTokiya
05-13-2003, 09:48 PM
Gonna be there as Neon, not sure which day but i may have an Aki, Yanagi and Miki w/ me and a possibly Reiran and Recca too depending on which of my friends go.

MrWonderfulToji
05-14-2003, 03:23 AM
*Pops in*
I really wanna do a domon costume.. maybe I will actually get off my behind and do it?! I'm still watching the series... so I'll keep an eye out for anyone else I could pull off. I could do mokuren, but hes a real scumbag, and I like domon so much...
sean

Recca-kun
05-14-2003, 03:48 AM
You should do his "No Escape" shirt, which has a picture of a Cactuar crossed out! :crylaugh: Just a suggestion of course... if you need pictures of any of his outfits let me know. :D

I have Recca ready to go as well as a friend who is Saicho; we may also be able to talk another person into Domon (since he fits the role too well). The question is what time people are wearing their costumes, but if I'm not able to show they could go ahead anyway.

MikigamiTokiya: Any idea when you were planning to have your group for Otakon? My schedule keeps filling up (causing my to increasingly whine more).

Alexeil
05-14-2003, 06:04 AM
Hmmm.....I wasn't going to take my Fuko costume as I've already worn it to a previous Otakon and I hate to repeat costumes at the same con. But it sounds like it could be a really nice big group so maybe I will. Will have to see.

MikigamiTokiya
05-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Recca: Whenever you wanna do it cause I only have plans with one other person so we're ready whenever u wanna do it and all.