PDA

View Full Version : YAOI. (A rant and a Cosplay Partnership opp.)

Pinki
08-22-2007, 09:15 PM
Okay, so like. I have to wonder. Where are all the yaoi fans at Anizona? Better yet, where are all the yaoi-oriented cosplayers?

I see all the signs and all the little skits, but like, I've only seen one Gravitation cosplay and I had to think about it before I figured it was even that. I plan to cosplay at least two Shuichi outfits. And I'd love to find more people to possibly have a gathering or something.

I also do the whole, "Cross-dressing" thing and I hardly ever see any other serious cross-dressers. I usually find the guys who got dooped in to it, or they wear slightly revealing outfits. Without shaving. -Shudders- Sorry, I just take it very seriously. I dunno why, I just do. But anyways, I'd love to see more cross-players and such, both boys and gals. Especially if I end up doing my EGL wedding dress. I would love, love, LOVE to have a Groom (either a girl or a guy, preferably in EGA rather than EGL).

Oh, oh! I would love to team up with someone to do a Yaoi-cosplay either group or just a two man (or one boy- very girly boy, and one girl xP). I would LOVE that. I know most series, there's still a few I have yet to see, but I could probably find it or something.

Dal_Segno
08-22-2007, 10:29 PM
The wedding dress idea sounds really cute.

Pinki
08-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Haha, thanks. ^___^

Tenucha
08-23-2007, 04:26 AM
MAYBE there is a lack of Yaoi cosplayers (Tell them all to stop cosplaying Naruto and Kingdom Hearts ;)) but I know WAY to many people who are into Yaoi.
Ya I seen two Shuichi cosplayers too lol prolly the same ones you saw!

Whats an EGA?

Ya my friend, Frank Castle, crossdressed on the last day of AniZona 3... pink dress ><;;
I dont think I'll cross dress or cross play... Think I'll stick to my Spike Spiegel and other badass tall guy cosplays :P

Sailor Phoenix
08-23-2007, 10:27 AM
I know that this doesn't have to do with Anizona. But you might want to get a group together for Yaoi Jamboree next summer. It's going to be here in Glendale, Arizona. From June 20th to 22nd 2008. The only catch to this is that you have to be 18 years old before the con. Here's the website for it.

http://www.yaoijamboree.com/

Pinki
08-23-2007, 03:17 PM
-DIES- WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?! There's gonna be a Yaoi con HERE? Of all places, jeebuz.

Anywhoo, EGA is the male form of Elegant Gothic Lolita, it's Elegant Gothic Aristocrat.

And I know you and Tenucha! And Frank. I made out with him at Anizona 2. xD