PDA

View Full Version : Yuna

tidusgirl04
05-13-2003, 09:22 PM
"always smile even when your sad"-yuna ffx
:argue: im going to BAAF and im cosplaying as yuna and i dont know weher to start on my costume and where to get good matrial.

megumibish
05-14-2003, 02:04 AM
which yuna are you doing? i know there is like 3 versions. ^_^ welcome to the forums btw.

Mink
05-14-2003, 04:30 AM
There is a huge Yuna/Final Fantasy message board under "Game Costumes" I suggest you check it out! :D

tidusgirl04
05-14-2003, 01:41 PM
:) the dress that she wears in the first game.and does anyone know if they will have the beladonia staff at BAAF?

yuffieleonheart
05-14-2003, 03:20 PM
hehe like mink said u should really post this at the big yuna thread the mods will eventually tell u themselves ^^. well do u mean if they will allow the beladonia staff? if you need some help to feel free to pm me ^_^ welcome to the boards

Koumori
05-14-2003, 03:37 PM
Have you been to your local fabric store? This is generally a good source for fabric. ;) And if you bring them a picture of what you're working on, the employees there may be able to help you find what you're looking for. You will most likely not find patterns that exactly match most of Yuna's garments, or any other cosplay costumes, so you should be prepared to experiment, practice, and modify patterns or make your own. You may be able to find a ready-made pleated skirt at a thrift shop or other store that would be easy enough to decorate, rather than making your own from scratch, which isn't something I would recommend as a beginner sewing project.

Do you mean, will they be *selling* the Belladonna staff? I would think not. In the US there are virtually no vendors of ready-made cosplay costumes and accessories. You'll have to make your own or commission someone who builds props to make it for you.

yuffieleonheart
05-14-2003, 04:38 PM
what she said exactly ^.~

tidusgirl04
05-14-2003, 09:36 PM
thanks i take your advise arigato

Maryssa
05-14-2003, 10:26 PM
ROFL @ kuomori's 1st line