PDA

View Full Version : Mother/Daughter cosplay?

RavenSkies
08-27-2007, 04:10 PM
My mom and I want to do some cosplays together. We already did Izumi and Wrath from FMA so I'm wondering what other mother/daughter or mother/son cosplays there are. any ideas?
thanks.

chisainekocat
08-27-2007, 05:20 PM
Impa and Princess Zelda from the Zelda games series are babysitter/daughter, but it could work. There's also Mrs. Ketchum and Ash Ketchum from Pokemon.

RavenSkies
08-27-2007, 05:21 PM
lol. pokemon! awww. thanks.

Cosplay_Kitten
08-27-2007, 07:00 PM
Saga and Sugar from a Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar

Tifa and Marlene from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Usachan
08-27-2007, 07:09 PM
Usagi and Chibi Usa or Neo Queen Serenity and Small Lady from Sailor Moon

RavenSkies
08-27-2007, 07:12 PM
i was actually thinking about sailor moon. doing queen serenity and neo-queen serenity tho.

Leradny
08-27-2007, 09:13 PM
Rinoa Heartilly and Julia Heartilly (http://tifa.nu/julia/frame.html) from Final Fantasy VIII, if you haven't decided. It's rare to see Julia at all, much less a Julia with Rinoa. :)

Honey Usagi-chi
08-27-2007, 09:37 PM
I was gonna say Sailor Moon, but you can always do Nadeshiko & Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. They have a mother/daughter relationship :3

Arienette
08-27-2007, 11:12 PM
Adding to the FF suggestions -- Ifalna and Aeris Gainsborough from Final Fantasy VII ^^

RavenSkies
08-27-2007, 11:13 PM
these are all great suggestions. keep em coming!
=]

Helpless!
08-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Although not technically biological, Chitose Hibiya and Chii (or Freya) from Chobits are mother/daughter. Also Tohru Honda and her late mother (whose name escapes me at the moment) from Fruits Basket would be very cute to see.

secretmirror180
08-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Tohru's mother's name is Kyoko.

Anyway, how about Wolfram and Cecile from Kyo Kara Maoh? There's Daisuke and his mother Emiko from DN Angel.

Well they're not really mother and daughter, but Ren and Chihiro from Spirited Away might work. And if you're welling, you could do young Sophie and her mother from Howl's Moving Castle.

NekoMimiChan
08-28-2007, 08:20 AM
Even though they're not related I think that the mom as Lulu from either FFX or X-2 and the daughter as Yuna would work out since Lulu is more mature and grounded (and maybe a little older, really don't know) than Yuna, I think it would be cute, a little complicated though.

vampirate
08-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Mercedes and Albert from Gankutsuou if you want really crazy costumes.

Yui and Shinji Ikari from Evangelion.

Varie and Van from Escaflowne.

Not really anime, but Lily and Harry or Molly and one of the Weasleys from Harry Potter would be cute.

And not really mother daughter, but the age difference is there, it would be really cool if your mom cosplayed Maleficent and you cosplayed a Kingdom Hearts character with her.

caisse
08-28-2007, 09:30 AM
Yondaime/Minato and Naruto from Naruto. Now that it's PROVEN that they're father/son. XDDD (aka chappie 357)

But since it's father and son, and something tells me your mom may not be so interested in crossplaying (I could be wrong, though!), you could always try and be Naruto's mom Kushina. It would be legendary - one of the first cosplays of her.

Eleryth
08-28-2007, 09:37 AM
Can't remember the names, but there's a mother & daugher in Angelic Layer.

Not real mom & daugher (more like big sister) - the girls from R.O.D. tv (there's a much younger one, and two older women).

Princess Nine has mother & daugher (the blue haired girl and her mom).

Inuyasha's mom and little Inuyasha, maybe.

Yuuri and his mom from Kyou Kara Maou as well, but she's probably not as recognizable as Wolfram and his mom.

Ladrinne and Calintz from Magna Carta (either game). Or Ladrinne and Agreian. More info on wiki (just search magna carta).

Um, that's all I can think of for now...

secretmirror180
08-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Sudden epiphany Nodoka from Ranma 1/2 and Ranma (look you can even go as a guy or a girl!)

Narno
08-28-2007, 10:53 AM
You could do Ashura and Ashura's mother from Rg Veda.
Karura and her little sister form Rg Veda would be pretty awesome too.

The Hag
08-28-2007, 11:31 AM
There's Sana and Misako from Kodacha.

Aki and Natsumi Hinata from Keroro Gunsou.

You could do Genma and Ranma from Ranma 1/2 - o.k., so that's father-son/sort of daughter not mother-daughter but Genma would be an easy crossplay - gi's are pretty unisex!

Or Kaeda and Kikyo from Inuyasha - your mom might get a kick out of playing your "younger" sister!

I gotta say - I think it's so cool that you cosplay with your mom!

Kitsoru
08-28-2007, 03:42 PM
There's always Justice and Dizzy from Guilty Gear.. >D
Just kidding. Justice is a costume for the insane and brave. XD

RavenSkies
08-28-2007, 04:33 PM
I gotta say - I think it's so cool that you cosplay with your mom!

thanks. my mom is the best. she helps me make the costumes too. =]

JFruitloop12
08-28-2007, 04:45 PM
depends how old is r they

RavenSkies
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
i am seventeen and my mom is in her forties. does that help?

SiriusLoveGirl
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Sonoda Yuki and Sonoda Meimi from Megatokyo are daughter and mother, respectively.

Daidouji Tomoyo and Daidouji Sonomi from CardCaptor Sakura are daughter and mother.

Hisui and Kohaku from WISH aren't mother and daughter, but they treat each other accordingly.

Hoshizawa Lili and her mother from Zodiac PI are (obviously) daughter and mother. I don't know if Lili's mom was given a first name (been a while...).

Megumiie
08-29-2007, 09:38 PM
Me and my Aunty did Bulma and Bura from DBZ/GT that was fun