PDA

View Full Version : Angel Sanctuary @ AX03

Kimiko
09-02-2002, 03:28 PM
Yes, again in 2003 there will be an Angel Sanctuary group at AX. Last year was a blast so Rosiel and I (with help from others) are setting up another AS group for 2003!!!!

Anyone interested??

C'mon, you know you are!!!! ^.^

Kimiko

jen_kat
09-02-2002, 06:10 PM
Is this thread for recruiting more people into the group, or is it also for the ones who have already expressed an interest in being in the group for next year?

Rosiel
09-03-2002, 08:43 AM
I guess both. We should ramble on about what characters are taken I guess...

So, off the top of my head...
*drumroll*

Kirie
Lucifel
Metatron
Mikael
Raphael
Rosiel
Sara
Sevothart

Maybe Katan if she can make it to AX again...

I'm probably forgetting 95% of the people involved (no sleep this long weekend) so help me out! LOL

I did mention that we'll have a real live Metatron right? hihihi!

khamryn
09-03-2002, 10:16 AM
Real live Metatron? *_*

Rosiel
09-03-2002, 01:12 PM
> Real live Metatron? *_*

Yup, Urielsama (on this board) will be Sevothart and bringing her little nephew dressed as Metatron. ^____^

Isn't that cool?

khamryn
09-03-2002, 02:30 PM
That is cool. ::Grins.::

Ayaka
09-06-2002, 11:58 AM
Hmm, I could put this in the other thread but hey . . . lol I've gotten addicted to Katou. So you can put me down as him if you want me. I suppose I might find some other character I'm into, but I think he's pretty groovy so . . . ^^

Rosiel
09-06-2002, 12:05 PM
Yay, join us Ayaka!

Katan or Rasiel (she has both costumes)
Katou
Kirie
Lucifel
Metatron
Mikael
Raphael
Rosiel
Sara
Sevothart

I think Michi mentioned she might be OAV Arakune too...
Anyone else?

Ayaka
09-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Dude, this is gonna be a BIG GROUP . . . ^^ (I'm not sure what outfit I'm doing yet, so you know . . . oO But there's time to figure that out I guess.)

khamryn
09-07-2002, 12:30 AM
I definately have to do one or the other for AX.. I'm not makin two sets of 4 wings for it. u.u;

Help me~~~~ ::Flail:: Lucifel or Lucifer?

Rosiel
09-09-2002, 10:33 AM
> Dude, this is gonna be a BIG GROUP . .

Well we had 16 last year and we're trying to have MORE this year. ^_________^

As for Kham, didn't we decide Lucifer for AX?

If it stands how can I bribe some of you into helping slather me in bodypaint and degenerations veins? LOL

Kimiko
09-09-2002, 07:19 PM
Yes! Must have more than 16 this year!!!! ::dancedance:: I can't wait to start on my Sara costume.... but there's one problem. What cotu,e do I do....???? ::flails:: HELP!!!!

Kimiko

khamryn
09-09-2002, 08:45 PM
Rosiel- Yeah we did.. this was before I got an answer outta you. hehe. ^_^ And yep, you can bribe me to help. :D (don't see why not)

jen_kat
09-10-2002, 11:26 PM
Rosiel-
I can help too! I don't need bribe.... putting paint on others is fun enough. :devil:

pakachu420
09-11-2002, 12:26 AM
hmmm...that would be cool but i have no skillz with thread and needle. plus i dont think there are to many 5'10"200lb asian guys in AS
i am looking forward to seeing this giant AS group.(be kinda cool if you can beat the FF group )

p.s.
if u see a giant tetris block that gonna be me(^_^)

Rosiel
09-11-2002, 08:35 AM
> be kinda cool if you can beat the FF group

We won't...
If only because we're going for a /cast/ (i.e. no 10 Lulus, just one of each character), not a simple gathering...

But we'll try to make up for that by having lots of fluffy wings! LOL

khamryn
09-11-2002, 09:52 AM
yeah yeah! -lots- of fluffy wings. XD hey hey, between you and me we'll already have 7. ::lol::

Rosiel
09-11-2002, 11:04 AM
> between you and me we'll already have 7. ::lol::

True and if we find an Alexiel it's upped to 10! Too bad Uriel won't be wearing her Adam Kadamon, 6 more wings would be something. LOL.

khamryn
09-11-2002, 11:13 AM
Hehe. ^_^ Yep.

*_* 6 wings? wow. that would be something. ::nodnod:: heh

Rosiel
09-11-2002, 11:17 AM
> 6 wings? wow. that would be something

I can feel my back breaking just thinking about it.

khamryn
09-11-2002, 11:47 AM
I can see the headlines now... "Anime costumer rushed to hospital for broken back caused by.. wings?"

hehe ^^;;

Farfarello
09-19-2002, 07:14 PM
I might be going as Kira, but that's a big maybe

Farfarello
09-23-2002, 02:29 PM
I have thought about and have decided I am going as Kira, sign me up Rosiel for the group. Mind if a friend joins too, he wants to do an AS costume as well but I don't know who he's going as

Kimiko
09-23-2002, 04:58 PM
Kira-sempai!!!! ::glomp, pause, clears throat:: ahem, sorry about that.

Kimiko

Farfarello
09-23-2002, 07:37 PM
*feels loved*

Rosiel
09-24-2002, 05:25 PM
I've been neglecting this for a while. LOL

Actually we already have a Lucifer (Kham), so a Kira would be weird. Any other character you'd be interested in?

Kimiko, we really need to keep track of who does what... I don't remember half of the characters that are taken... X___X

khamryn
09-24-2002, 07:48 PM
Rosiel- Get people to remind you? @@ Start a new thread saying "uhhh I forgot?" lol. ^.^ ::hughug:: poor Rosiel-sama...

Rosiel
09-24-2002, 07:50 PM
> poor Rosiel-sama...

I need flunkies in sexy black vinyl uniforms (just like in the manga) to keep track of things like that for me... LOL.

Ayaka
09-25-2002, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
I need flunkies in sexy black vinyl uniforms (just like in the manga) to keep track of things like that for me... LOL.

If you find a "flunkies in sexy black vinyl uniforms" agency, do send me the card so I can get hooked up as well . . .

Rosiel
09-25-2002, 09:10 AM
> If you find a "flunkies in sexy black vinyl uniforms" agency, do send me the card so I can get hooked up as well . . .

Mine need to come with wings too, you can have the others. ^____^

It reminds me of the wanted ad I put up in another thread as a joke: "Lord of Heaven seeking pretty and willing subordinate." I almost added another line about payment options *cough* but decided I was heading decidedly into bad taste.

LOL

khamryn
09-25-2002, 10:04 AM
:x were you just talking about me? ::blinkblink:: lol

maybe i should walk around as lucifer with a "Flunkies in Sexy Black Vinyl Uniforms Agency" sign. haha. it would seem so fitting. to me anyway. :p

Rosiel
09-25-2002, 10:15 AM
> :x were you just talking about me? ::blinkblink:: lol

LOL Not specifically. Rosiel has hordes of more-or-less-pretty flunkies in vinyl. ^___^

> maybe i should walk around as lucifer with a "Flunkies in Sexy Black Vinyl Uniforms Agency" sign. haha. it would seem so fitting. to me anyway.

That would be hilarious!
Well unless you find a better paying gig. We at the Council of Heaven take loyalty seriously. >__>

khamryn
09-25-2002, 10:22 AM
>LOL Not specifically. Rosiel has hordes of more-or-less-pretty flunkies in vinyl. ^___^

true true. :p hehe

>That would be hilarious!
>Well unless you find a better paying gig. We at the Council of >Heaven take loyalty seriously. >__>

But Rosiel-san you have my ROCK.. thingie... ::bats eyes:: of course I'll be loyal.

hehe. ^^

Ayaka
09-25-2002, 11:43 AM
Being in the territory of bad taste is not a good reason to not do something, lol. ^.^ Wait until Katsucon, I hope that music video will be done by then . . .

Farfarello
09-25-2002, 02:16 PM
So i can't hang out with you guys *Pouts*

khamryn
09-25-2002, 04:36 PM
Ayaka- what music vid? ::curious look::

Rosiel
09-25-2002, 05:39 PM
Music vid? What? Where? Whom?

> So i can't hang out with you guys *Pouts*

You could be someone else for the shoot! Maybe if you send us a photo of yourself we can help you choose a character. ^____^

We're going for a cast, not a gathering, so we only want one of each character. Sorry. ;____;

Ayaka
09-25-2002, 08:03 PM
I have a secret anime music video I'm planning on entering in the Katsucon competition. ^^

khamryn
09-25-2002, 10:27 PM
Ayaka- I see~ Good luck. ^^

Rosiel
09-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Secret? Give at least a hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiint!
*poke* *poke*

Ayaka
09-26-2002, 10:20 AM
Gwah! Err . . . secret . . . umm . . . I'm using all girly anime, but in entirely the WRONG WAY. I don't know though, my other comedy video may be the one I pick for Katsucon; and that one I'll only say the song - it's called "Behind Every Good Woman". XD You guys will get to see whatever video early though, cause I'll probably post it here to get some opinions before it gets sent in. ^^

battlechaser
09-26-2002, 02:00 PM
wow, an angel sanctuary cosplay. i hope i can join you guys but im too far to attend the event. but then who knows? if you see a cyber setsuna along the halls next year, that myt be me. <winks>
anyways my group is also doing an angel sanc cosplay this november. i promise to post some pics if it pushed through. ^_^

gambatte minna-san!

Farfarello
09-26-2002, 03:38 PM
*feels dejected* That's okay, I'm still going as Kira... so if a Kira or Farfarello jumps up at ya and asks for a pic and is followed by two guys and a girl that act as if they don't know this crazy person, then that'll be me ^_^

Kimiko
09-30-2002, 05:31 PM
Okay, here's the run down. Everyone that has been confirmed, please post who you are going as. We need to start keeping track of who's what ect!!

Thank you so much!
Kimiko

Ayaka
09-30-2002, 06:19 PM
Since I'm pretty heavy into the research stuff, I guess that makes me confirmed. ^^

Going as : Katou (v. 4, fyi, unless someone has a different suggestion)

khamryn
09-30-2002, 08:52 PM
I'm confirmed. x.X I signed my life away to Rosiel-san long ago. hahaha.

I'm doing Lucifer... not the one with the vacuum thing over his face. :p I dunno what volume it is.

Kimiko
09-30-2002, 09:40 PM
Yeah, I'm confirmed too.... Sara.. dunno which one

jen_kat
10-01-2002, 08:05 PM
Me too... going as Kirie (black assassin gear... vol. 3, I think)

Psychotic Jei
10-08-2002, 10:10 PM
I might be going as Uriel. Though I already have a Lucifel costume with the yellow snake and evil lookin wings almost done. ::hops off::

Yukichan
11-06-2002, 05:03 PM
Hey, do you guys have anything left? I'm interested! :D I just signed up today and I'm up for almost anything. ..almost. ^_^ Let me know, onegai. Arigatou!

Rosiel
11-06-2002, 05:12 PM
> Hey, do you guys have anything left?

Lots. We will have to compile a new list of taken characters...

Do you need help in picking a character out? What do you look like, we can all brainstorm with you!

jen_kat
11-06-2002, 10:09 PM
Well from what I've gathered by looking through the rest of this thread, we've got:

1) Lucifer - Kham
2) Sevothart - Uriel-sama
3) Mikael
4) Raphael
5) Sara - Kimiko
6) Rosiel - Rosiel
7) Katou - Ayaka
8) Kirie - Me (Jen-kat)

Then maybes or something else:

9) OVA Arakune - Michi
10) Uriel/Lucifel - Psychotic Jei

And that's all I think... not too sure...

Anyways... must... return... to... homework.... gah
Physics is soo hard!!! I can't understand anything about forces and tension and static/kinetic frictions and the use of sine and cosine!! WHY must I go through this mental torture??!!?

khamryn
11-06-2002, 10:21 PM
Rosiel didn't we already have a Uriel? @@ ::Swirlies, goes to bed.::

Rosiel
11-07-2002, 01:36 PM
My update...

1) Lucifer - Kham
2) Sevothart - Uriel-sama
3) Mikael - Li Xialou (forgot how to spell it! eep!)
4) Raphael - Uriel-sama's friend
5) Sara - Kimiko
6) Rosiel - Rosiel
7) Katou - Ayaka
8) Kirie - Me (Jen-kat)
9) Katan - Katan
10) Kurai - Shad?
11) Metatron - Urielsama's nephew

> OVA Arakune - Michi

I think she said she wouldn't do it... must ask!

And we have either Justin or I think Will who said they could do Setsuna. I do remember a friend who mentioned bringing her Alexiel, I'll check up on that.

> Uriel/Lucifel - Psychotic Jei

We should have an Uriel. I have to ask Megamako if he wants to do it again with Kuja as Doll. She was so cute as doll.

And we have a Lucifer, so we don't need a Lucifel.
We're going for a cast not a gathering. ^___^

I /know/ I am forgetting people. It's driving me nuts.
KIMIKO! HELP!

khamryn
11-07-2002, 02:33 PM
That helps.. ty Rosiel :D

Kimiko
11-07-2002, 09:39 PM
Help??? Me?? What do you need help with? ::bows at Rosiel's feet:: I am here oh mighty person that arranges Angel Sanctuary castings stuffs!!!! ^.^;;;

Kimiko

Yukichan
11-08-2002, 12:19 AM
Alright, welllll...here's a pic of me (brace yourself for the horror :P). Sorry for the cruddy quality. Basically, I have green eyes, light brown/blond hair that goes almost down to my butt, and glasses. >_<() I'm scared of contacts.

www.geocities.com/animanga_13/yukichanpic.htm

:D

ling_xiaoyu2002
11-13-2002, 12:08 AM
Hi Rosiel,
It's okay that forgot to spell my screen name it's kinda hard. Ling_Xiaoyu2002. Yeessss!!!! I get to be Mika-chan!!!! Anyways...I finally confirmed which outfit...if you have the Angel Sanctuary Lost Angel Calendar then it will be under 11/12 month. If you don't..here is the pg. number for the outfit..40 btw he's the one screaming.....at kato...hehehe...yatta so kawaii!!! *ahem* I should be getting back to that costume it must feel neglected...already....so talk to you all later bye!

khamryn
11-14-2002, 09:23 PM
>.> Rosiel.. I dunno if I can make his wings... ::Still dunno how and yeahhhhh.:: hehehe.. u.u;;; is that ok? ::Wants to ;.;:: ::and will prob just spraypaint them white for otakon XD::

Recca-kun
11-15-2002, 12:40 AM
Does anyone have good pictures of Raziel? I have no clue if I'm going to make it or not yet (hopefully I do), but until you find someone else for the job I'll hold that place. ^_^;

*Makes a note to read more AS this weekend...*

ling_xiaoyu2002
11-15-2002, 01:18 AM
Hi,
Umm...Raziel pics huh? here are the only links I could find without my brain exploding due to over searching!

http://www.animecubed.com/galleries/angelsanctuary/pics/140.jpg

okay? I wish you the best of luck on finding more pictures bye!

Rosiel
11-15-2002, 01:00 PM
I can find you some Raziel pics if you need them... which version? green schoolboy, black schoolboy, assassin gear, Atziluth uniform?

Miyu
11-15-2002, 01:23 PM
Is Alexiel taken? I'd REALLY love to do that....^^;;

Rosiel
11-15-2002, 04:10 PM
> Is Alexiel taken? I'd REALLY love to do that....^^;;

She's all yours. ^___^
I'm happy to see you'll join us Miyu! I talked to Kham about it this morning, actually...

You might need to plan in heels, though, because I think I'm taller than you are...

Miyu
11-15-2002, 04:39 PM
yay~! that's cool :D I'm all about platforms. Height compensation, baybee.

Kimiko
11-17-2002, 07:27 PM
Yay! We have a Alexiel!!! ^.^ That makes... what? 12, 14 people? Sooo close! Must.. find... more people -.-;;;

Rosiel
11-18-2002, 12:08 PM
> u have everyone but the main...Setsuna...

I think we have a Setsuna... but I know we're missing a LOT of minor characters... I'll have to sit down and make a list.

Any kinds of characters you like so I can find something for you? We'd love to have you cosplay with us!

kyuuketsuki
11-19-2002, 12:20 AM
I know I haven't been present for quite some time but I AM going to AX03 or my friend Gumby will attack me with a crowbar ^^;;;
And yes, I will be doind either Astarte or Astoreth(?) .. I haven't decided which of those two I will be doing ^^;;;
So count me in on the group which will bring the numbers to....uhh....15?? I think that's what I counted ^^
I promise I'll be more present now...school sux.....stupid physics and precalculus x-x

Itsumo menomae wa tozasareteitano"

Rosiel
11-19-2002, 10:36 AM
Hey I don't think we have a Zaphkiel this year!

*draaaaaaaaaaaaags you in*

Rosiel
11-19-2002, 10:48 AM
Current confirmed lineup (14 characters!)
(That is what I can remember)

Alexiel - Miyu
Astarte (Astaroth?) - kyuuketsuki
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-cat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Metatron - Uriel-sama's nephew
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Raphael - Uriel-sama's friend
Raziel -Rekka-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - Kimiko
Sevothart - Uriel-sama

Issues:

1) I have to ask Megamako and Kuja if they want to join us as Uriel and Doll again this year.

2) Yukichan? Still here? Still want to be a part of this?

3) How come we have no Jibril and no Mad Hatter? You see those at every corners at conventions! LOL.

4) Kham, did Will say he wanted to be Setsuna? I seem to remember that... or maybe it was Justin... *bad memory*

khamryn
11-19-2002, 04:29 PM
Rosiel- I think he said he was... his internet is currently dead. >.> if you want me to I can call him and ask. ^_^

Kimiko
11-19-2002, 07:04 PM
We need.... Setsuna.... ::nod nod nod nod:: ^.^;;; ::laughs:: I really would feel bad recruiting another random guy at the con.... again. :D

Kimi

Rosiel
11-20-2002, 12:03 PM
> I really would feel bad recruiting another random guy at the con.... again.

But you did such a good job of it. LOL.

So we have Setsuna - Will and Riuet - Saru to add to the list!
It's going to be such a big group!

khamryn
11-20-2002, 02:04 PM
Kweh? ::Confused look::

khamryn
11-21-2002, 12:11 AM
In general. @@ LoL. Mostly about if I was supposed to ask Will or not. ^_^

Will popped on and said yes he's doing Setsuna. o.O;; He says its gonna be all spiffy but didn't tell me which one. ::Will beat it out of him via phone:: j/k ::grin::

::Notes Rosi found an awesome Mikael last year.:: The male one. :D With the INTENSE eyes. That was taller then me in heels. >.> Rosiel... if you can call me Luci I can call you Rosi... :p~~~~~~~~~

khamryn
11-21-2002, 12:37 PM
Yep. ::Laugh::

Rosiel
11-21-2002, 12:41 PM
> ::Notes Rosi found an awesome Mikael last year.:: The male one. With the INTENSE eyes. That was taller then me in heels.

Poor guy. I jumped him two years in a row. He must have a deep-rooted fear of Rosiels now. LOL.

> Rosiel... if you can call me Luci I can call you Rosi...

I like Lulu better, it sounds more flaming. At least in French. LMAO.

> XD both turn in to girl names XDDDDD....

Except Al. Akon-Lulu called Alexiel "Al" and it traumatized me. I like Lexi better. ^__^

khamryn
11-21-2002, 01:09 PM
>Poor guy. I jumped him two years in a row. He must have a deep-rooted fear of Rosiels now. LOL.

LoL. Should I give him a fear of Lucifers next year? XD

>I like Lulu better, it sounds more flaming. At least in French. LMAO.

Lol! Whichever floats your boat. :p Should I make a leash specially for you? haha ^^

Rosiel
11-21-2002, 01:21 PM
> Should I make a leash specially for you?

*PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

So as not to make a one liner I will post the updated character's list!

Alexiel - Miyu
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-cat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Raziel - Rekka-kun
Riuet - Saru
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - Kimiko
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

(Celena... is it the Celena I know? Alexeil? I didn't know she would attend AX...)

khamryn
11-21-2002, 01:37 PM
>*PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

I take that as a yes? ::Adds it to list.:: hehe

And now to actually figure out how to MAKE the costume... yes, that would be a great thing to discover. XD ::runs off::

Kimiko
11-21-2002, 05:13 PM
We have 18 people now!!! ::does a happy dance:: Now to keep everyone around and everything!!!

Kimi

khamryn
11-21-2002, 08:07 PM
Now we just need to get Kaori Yuki to come be a guest... hehe

deathxangel
11-21-2002, 09:39 PM
*gets dragged into it by saru*
more cosplay. *looks into wallet*

*moths fly out*

khamryn
11-21-2002, 11:37 PM
I don't know. >.>;;; anyone wanna go beg the AX staff? lol. ^__^

Ayaka
11-22-2002, 12:12 AM
You read my MIND, Khamryn. I counted, see 18 people, and I'm like, that's GOTTA be worth her attending. XD lol

Well, if someone asks the AX staff, I've been seriously considering finding a way to write her to ask about some of the details of the Katou costume I'm doing . . . I'd beg her to come to AX in the letter too, but I think I'd scare her off. :thumbsup:

Actually, I'd really like to know the answers to my questions, but I don't think I have the guts to actually write and ask (assuming I could find a way to do so). >_X;;;;

khamryn
11-22-2002, 11:09 AM
Ayaka- ::Grin.:: Hehe... well.. I'd write her but ah... yeah. I don't write fanmail. @@ lol. ::never has, never will.:: heheh we have to find someone with guts... and if i did write her i'd ask for the details on lucifer. >.>;; hehe

Kamui Motoaki
11-26-2002, 12:40 AM
oh wow!
thank you!
*is excited about it. . *
i'll have setsuna done by then. . . ^_^

khamryn
11-26-2002, 01:09 AM
BTW I think I should offer bodyguard services... all I have to do it either whap with the sword or even better... 'accidently' whap them with my wings. XD ahahaha.

Okay yeah. ::Cough::

Ayaka
11-26-2002, 01:17 AM
D'oh I missed your earlier post, Khamryn. I've never written fan mail either! Too shy. I've thought about it really hard, though. :crylaugh: Though I'm about to have a mental breakdown from staring at really tiny pics. So if I can find out how, I may very well be a horrid fangirl and write her to save my eyesight.

We have a confirmed Setsuna! Whoo!

Ooh, this will be my first time with an impressive weapon, it occurs to me! XD (Cross rod!) Even if I'll otherwise be very non-notable . . . people will just think I have bad taste in fashion, lol. *makes sign for back "<--- is with people with big wings -->"*

khamryn
11-26-2002, 01:21 AM
Ayaka- Hehe its ok. ^_^ ::Blink:: many tiny pics.. @@ black and white no less ne? x.X i feel your pain. ::giggle:: you'll be more recognized then me as raph last year i bet. XD

Ayaka
11-26-2002, 01:29 AM
No, honestly, Katou's tattoo is never bigger than like a centimeter high and there are no pics where you can see the whole thing! XP It's a good thing that she says something about it being "guns and roses" in one of the "liner notes" bits. And oddly, I was worried about the color thing, but I realized that even having seen no color pics, I'd somehow decided on all the colors already. I was telling my friend - "so I need this green bandana" . . . and then stopped and wondered how I'd decided it was green. oO;;;

The shirt text will be the death of me, yet, though, tattoo aside. The top word, I decided after much pondering was "Christian" (I did have a spell where I thought it was "Anarchist", but it was late, lol), and that the second word seems to start with a K. That's IT. ARGH.

khamryn
11-26-2002, 01:32 AM
Ayaka- @@ Well, whatever you come up with will be all good with me. :D I'm sure it'll look good. ::Gringrin::

Ayaka
11-26-2002, 01:37 AM
Thanks ^^ Don't mind me, it's late, I'm rambly, I don't want to go to class tomorrow . . . ("French New Wave cinema? Noooooooo . . .!" lol) I thought about putting "Christian Killer", but I figured I'd offend people. :D

Rosiel
11-26-2002, 08:30 AM
> "Christian Killer", but I figured I'd offend people

Now all you need is to have me in my Atziluth uniform and Katan in her Cherubim school uniform and we will get killed by hysterical masses.

If I had problems with my costume and hers reminding people of WWII uniforms, your T-shirt would get you stoned by convention goers. X__X

You could make it "Christian Knight" ^___^;;;.

Hungryjack
11-26-2002, 09:03 AM
You could make it "Christian Knight" ^___^;;;.

Bad idea! :eek:

Rosiel
11-26-2002, 09:47 AM
> Bad idea!

Why? I don't catch the connotation... the worst I can come up with, at least in its French translation, would be linked to the Crusades and I don't see how it would be bad in this day and age...

But then I'm really tired and thing don't seem to compute as well as they should. I blame Suikoden. X__X

khamryn
11-26-2002, 11:01 AM
>.>;;

::Looks about for manga number four, but can't find it.:: No opinion from me. ::But is now determined to find #4::

I need to finish my Katsu costumes so I can start on Lucifer, Lucifel, and all that happy stuff... ^.^

Hungryjack
11-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Why? I don't catch the connotation...

I thought you might not, especially since you live up north, but down south, the racist hood-wearers refer to themselves as the 'Christian Knights of the KKK' Obviously, you didn't understand the reference, but maybe now you can see how it could be misinterpreted, especially in the context of your other reference involving costumes that have a Naziesque style to them (which I like, by the way--Nazi ideology was indefensible, but their uniforms were sharp!)

Note: When I went to verify my statement, I couldn't bring myself to do a search for klan history websites on my computer at work, so I remote-connected into my server at home just to use Google :p

OK, that's all I have to say about this. We can return to the fun portion of the thread.

Rosiel
11-26-2002, 12:29 PM
> the racist hood-wearers refer to themselves as the 'Christian Knights'

I did not know that. O_O
Not only because I live up north, but mainly because I am not American and such historical/social details elude me. Which is why for me Christian Knight = Crusade.

> maybe now you can see how it could be misinterpreted

Oh, yes. And it might be worse than my vinyl uniform. Although I don't remember them ever wearing vinyl in WWII in any pictures I saw in history-books...

So Christian K...
There aren't a whole lot of words in K...

Kink?
Knife?
Knapsack? (LOL)
Kleptomaniac? (LMAOOOO)
Kabob?

Although knowing Kaori Yuuki the odds are that it was Ayaka's first idea...

khamryn
11-26-2002, 03:44 PM
HungryJack- ::Blinkblink:: Wow.. I didn't know that either o.O;; I feel so misinformed. Then again we didn't really study the KKK u.u; we kinda skimmed it and went on. >.>;;

Ayaka
11-27-2002, 12:39 AM
Yeah, people could make a KKK connection with that. Well, they're mostly called the "White Knights", aren't they? Or am *I* getting my wires crossed with Zillion . . . (of all things X_x) Though that was written as "White Nuts" . . . lol. *has gone on total tangent*

Note that it COULD be interpreted as "I am a Christian who kills" versus "I kill Christians". Not that that's really better! oO;;;; lol methinks I'd better go with something else. It's too bad that I disproved my "Anarchist Khrist" theory, lol. Definitely sounds like the kind of heavy metal/German industrial band Katou would fancy.

Hmm . . . *ponders* "Christian Kabob"? XD lmao "Christian Klepto" isn't bad, that would just confuse people, instead of offend them. ^^ ". . . you steal Christians?" "YES! Mwahahahahah!" *they run screaming*

Of course all of this completely overlooks why Katou got a change of clothes in the afterlife in the first place. >_O lol

Shadra D
11-27-2002, 03:13 AM
.. I always find these threads late u.u;

Yeah, Sure, I'll go as Kurai.. even though I don't want to wear that damned dress ever again... or that hated sweatshirt and shorts.. Gwaahh, Rosi, help me find a different costume to make x______x;;;

Hungryjack
11-27-2002, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Ayaka
Note that it COULD be interpreted as "I am a Christian who kills" versus "I kill Christians".

...or "I kick ass for the LORD!" Dead Alive was an awesome movie and Peter Jackson rules :)

psythe
11-27-2002, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Hungryjack
...or "I kick ass for the LORD!" Dead Alive was an awesome movie and Peter Jackson rules :)

*dies* XD!! Just because of that line, I must go see this movie now.

Rosiel
01-03-2003, 01:10 PM
Update!

Alexiel - Miyu
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-cat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
>>>>>>>> Moonlil - Kotorichan <<<<<<<<<
Raziel - Rekka-kun
Riuet - Saru
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - Kimiko
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

Ina
01-04-2003, 06:36 PM
Hmmm, i'm pretty sure i could go as Noise by AX03 ^^

Kimiko
01-05-2003, 08:31 PM
Sad news..... It looks like I won't be able to make it to AX03... I'm sorry Rosiel, Kham... all of you. Please have fun without me? ::sniffles::

Kimiko

jen_kat
01-06-2003, 01:03 AM
NooOOOooo!!! *wails* Kimiko!!! I'm gonna be so sad without you... T_T

So who are we gonna get to be our Sara then?

Also, I have a question, though I know that AX is still several months away. My friends and I are planning to do our Fruits Basket group cosplay, but we don't have a day set for it yet. Since I'm the one in charge of that for them, I'm trying to base it so that timing doesn't overlap, and I'd really like to cosplay with them at the same time. So, would anyone have a general idea of which day and time we'd be doing the AS group?

khamryn
01-08-2003, 02:05 AM
Kimiko- ;.; ::Hugs closely.:: ;;;;.;;;; I want you to come.. now I'm sad.. when am I gonna get to see you??? ::HHHHHHHHHHHUGGGG:: ::Sappy, misses you and Ali a buinch.::

LaylaCinder
01-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Uh... ._.; ::feels all weird saying this:: but I found this board today, and I found out the other day that I'm going to AX this year.. x.x and I can be Sara, since I have the wig already....? ::crawls off into the background::

jen_kat
01-13-2003, 10:09 PM
Hey LaylaCinder! Don't feel weird. The same thing happens to me too. Which Sara costume do you have/are making? Since Kimiko, our Sara, can't come this year, I don't think it would be a problem for you to be Sara for the group. Umm... let me ask. Rosiel, would it be ok for LaylaCinder to be our Sara?

^^;;;

LaylaCinder
01-13-2003, 10:45 PM
I have Sara's white dress from the Artbooks (I wore that at 2001... in a group then with Rosiel o.o; I was the Sara with the Setsuna with bone wings), but I want to make a new one, since that costume is long gone. I was also the Sara in that Angel Sanctuary skit at Katsucon 01, but those were just normal clothes + some extras. I'll probably make an artbook version for AX, if that's okay? That is, if I am allowed to be Sara x_x.

Rosiel
01-14-2003, 09:29 AM
> I wore that at 2001... in a group then with Rosiel o.o; I was the Sara with the Setsuna with bone wings

Oh, HI! I remember you! Your dress was so pretty! *__*

> That is, if I am allowed to be Sara x_x.

Of course, we'd love to have you since Kimiko will not be able to join us. Do you have any idea which outfit you are planning on doing?

LaylaCinder
01-14-2003, 11:01 AM
Well, I was actually thinking of the outfit she wears in the end.. (well..and sorta the begining... o_O; even though you can't say that's really Sara totally..) of AS #20, there's also an artbook refference to it, so I think I'd like to do that one. (^^; Because things like that are good...yes, yes they are) If there was any look of hers that you'd rather me do, however, I would do that one.

Rosiel
01-18-2003, 09:17 AM
> I won't ha ve to finish Rieut sorry guys...

*hug* It's ok! We don't mind!

ling_xiaoyu2002
01-18-2003, 10:22 AM
Hey Rosiel,
Do you have any idea when our group will be cosplaying? What I mean is what day? If you can tell me...that's great if not...ummm...guess I'll have to ask later...okay...that's it bye!

P.S. Do we have a mad hatter?

Rosiel
01-18-2003, 10:32 AM
I think it'll be Saturday... as for Mad Hatter, nope!

domestik
01-19-2003, 03:25 AM
I have to edit this since my AX roster is... insanely jammed and packed so I can't add another outfit. x_o

I'm looking forward to seeing the Angel Sanctuary group this year though. I saw pictures of it while at Sara's house the other day and I can't wait to see an even bigger turn out.

w00t.

sailor-moon
02-05-2003, 08:31 PM
neh, Rosiel^.^ do you need a sara?

here, this is a pic of me as sara XD lol but i think ill make the anime blue dress^^ unless this one is ok^^

http://www.itsumademo.net/_Misc/00sara.jpg

ling_xiaoyu2002
02-08-2003, 01:17 AM
sailor-moon no rudeness intended but I think we have a new replacement sara already. oh yeah and sailor-moon nice sara costme btw. anyways, I think there are a few characters that we don't have yet like a noise and voice. I still don't think we have a mad hatter....do we have a sakuya kira? arghhh...I dunno....Rosiel help me on this one!!! ~.~()

Rosiel
02-08-2003, 08:19 AM
We do have a Sara replacement. I forgot who it is... but I know we do have one. >__<;;;

Sorry. Want to do another character?
And why not join us as a Suikoden character, uh? Jump on the bandwagon! Be #37! =)

Ling, we have a Lucifer, so we don't need a Kira.
I forgot if we have a Mad Hatter or not... o_O I don't think so.

Shadra D
02-08-2003, 12:10 PM
*does the recruiting dance* Pyo pyo pyoo~

The more the merrier, it'll be great!~

Ne, Yuchan, maybe you should make a chart of Angels and Demons for this cosplay gathering ~_~

*runs before she's hit* ^o^

Michi
02-08-2003, 01:26 PM
*pops head in* o.o; Do you have a Arakune/Arachne? o.o;

sailor-moon
02-08-2003, 02:53 PM

Sorry. Want to do another character?
And why not join us as a Suikoden character, uh? Jump on the bandwagon! Be #37! =)

XD lol actually i have no plans for AX so far, other than bringing like 2 moonie costumes, so i can actually be a suikoden character^.^; but who?*.*

Shadra D
02-08-2003, 04:03 PM
Well, looking at our list of characters left (I'm assuming you want to play a female, right? ^^), I think I'd like to know what kind of a character you'd like to play o.o There's quite a variety ^^ So, tell me what you're interested in and I'll try to get you information ^o^

sailor-moon
02-11-2003, 08:49 AM
young viki maybe^.^

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 09:37 AM
I've put you down as Young Viki, which would rock because you're short and pretty! =)

Which reminds me, I am going to tower over you as Diamond since I am about 5 feet 10/11 with the shoes on. ^__^

Oh, and the Suikoden thread is located at: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=150839#post150839
That way we don't spam this thread.

Michi
02-11-2003, 10:22 AM
>_>

<_<

If you guys need a Arakune/Arachne, I can help out there. @_@

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Yay Michi! Join us! =)

I forgot the list of taken characters, it's SO far back, but I do not remember us having an Arakune!

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 10:41 AM
I don't suppose you'd need any more people for AS cosplay? ^^ I've always wanted to make one, since the designs are absolutely gorgeous, but never really had an excuse to since most of my friends hate AS ^^

Does anyone have any ideas of a good character that isn't taken yet? O.O I can't seem to think of any that aren't already listed ^^;

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Cosplay with us, the more the merrier!

And I need to sit down and list all the characters in the manga, because I am sure many minor characters were not even considered.

Which reminds me, there is no Babiel for our Raphael? Any takers? What about Satans? Anyone with the guts to be Barbelo?

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 11:10 AM
Is Barbelo the angel that loved Lucifer? I can't recall..she like jumped in front of Micheal's sword, right? Or am I thinking of someone else? ^^;

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 11:18 AM
> Or am I thinking of someone else? ^^;

Actually *laughs* the two characters are very similar, and not only in name.

Barbelo loved Lucifer and died for him.
Babiel loved Raphael and almost died for him.

I never noticed this before. ^__^

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 11:47 AM
*doing tons of research*

Wait...I'm getting confused....

Barbello is Lucifer's Queen
Barbiel is Raphael's love
Barliel is Mad Hatter

Right? @.@

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of these three? ^^;

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 12:05 PM
> Barbello is Lucifer's Queen

Yup.

> Barbiel is Raphael's love

Yup.

> Barliel is Mad Hatter

Belial. ^__^

As for pictures, did you try a search on google? If nothing comes up I can scan a few things for you after Katsu, when things settle down back to normal.

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 12:17 PM
Yeah, I'm all over google and anipike looking for artbook pics or catagorized manga scans....and I found one partial Mad Hatter so far @.@

Thanks so much for the offer, if I STILL can't find anything by then, I'll definitely ask, but I don't want you to go through any trouble for me^_^

I'm leaning towards Barbello or Barbiel...but until I can find any pics of clothes...I'm not sure which one I wanna do yet, though both characters are verrrrry interesting ^_^

khamryn
02-11-2003, 12:36 PM
::Perks up at new information I don't know.:: :x

::Makes puppy eyes are Rosiel:: Barbelo??

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 12:36 PM
> I'm leaning towards Barbello or Barbiel...

Barbelo = leather corset and whips etc. She is the Satan of Lust (if I remember correctly) after all. X__X

Babiel = more conservative uniform-style dress, short red hair.

There is also Anael, Zaphkiel's lover and mother of Raziel... shoulder length blonde curls, and either a uniform like Babiel's or the long white flowing dress of the picture where she holds the gun.

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 12:42 PM
I'm lookin' for a challenge... sign me up for Barbello :devil: Now, just gotta find me some pics. :angel:

sailor-moon
02-11-2003, 02:06 PM
I've put you down as Young Viki, which would rock because you're short and pretty! =)

Which reminds me, I am going to tower over you as Diamond since I am about 5 feet 10/11 with the shoes on. ^__^

Oh, and the Suikoden thread is located at: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=150839#post150839
That way we don't spam this thread.

::dances:: good^^ ::

*o* yea *.*; im like super midget XD lol

Anael......hmmmmmm really short blonde curls? or maybe like 2 inches below her shoulder?

Recca-kun
02-11-2003, 06:40 PM
What about Doll? Although she would need a black wig and someone being Uriel...

*tries thinking of others still missing*

Rosiel
02-11-2003, 07:28 PM
> Anael......hmmmmmm really short blonde curls? or maybe like 2 inches below her shoulder?

A little longer, yes about 2 inches... all right here it is used as a wallpaper... http://naked.mad-hatter.org/wall-06.JPG

And you could also be Doll, I didn't hear from Kuja whether or not she wanted to do it again... hmm... do we even have a Zaphkiel this year?

*is so confused*

I think we need to trek back and make an updated list, I was lazy at maintaining it...

PretearWink
02-11-2003, 07:31 PM
Oooh, don't kill me, but if I can find pics of Barbelo as Baru/Barchiel...I'd like to do that, if not, Barbelo is great. ^^

sailor-moon
02-11-2003, 07:58 PM
doll is cute^^ what about moon lili?

Rosieal
02-12-2003, 01:15 AM
Barbelo is the Satan of Wrath/Anger
Asmodeus is the Satan of Lust

If you already have an Astarte, do you still need an Astaroth? If you do, which of them isn't taken? But I guess when Astarte's there the black snake will just serve as Astaroth. :(

jen_kat
02-12-2003, 08:00 AM
^_^ So, I trekked back and made an updated list.
If I put in something wrong, then you know what to do. I only got this information from what has been posted in this thread.

Alexiel - Miyu
Arakune/Arachne - Michi
Barbello/Baru/Barchiel - PretearWink
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-kat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Moonlil - Kotorichan
Noise - Ina
Raziel - Recca-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - LaylaCinder
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

On count, I see 21. @_@ Big number...

kyuuketsuki
02-13-2003, 07:46 PM
If you already have an Astarte, do you still need an Astaroth? If you do, which of them isn't taken? But I guess when Astarte's there the black snake will just serve as Astaroth. :(

heyla ghost
i've got Astaroth but if u wanna go 4 Astarte be my guest^^
i'm sure Rosiel-sama won't mind another person join the group^^

oh...i'll b sendin in my money 4 expo this week or so ^^ *feels so accomplished 4 doin it early an all*

"This isn't mess, it's...uh....expressing my personality!!!!"
-annon

Rosieal
02-15-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by kyuuketsuki
[B]heyla ghost
i've got Astaroth but if u wanna go 4 Astarte be my guest^^
i'm sure Rosiel-sama won't mind another person join the group^^

oh...i'll b sendin in my money 4 expo this week or so ^^ *feels so accomplished 4 doin it early an all*

Thank you very much kyuuketsuki! Unfortunately, I have just confrimed that I am unable to go to any American con outside of New York this year. Besides, it would look strange since Astaroth and Astarte are supposed to share one body. I am very excited to see all your costumes though, especially yours, with Astaroth being my favourite character from Angel Sanctuary. Which version of Astaroth are you going to do, by the way? *points to her avatar* I've cosplayed the winged version at home. I couldn't resist it. *laughs* If you need any tips and suggestions, just PM me. ^_^

I was wondering though... anybody ever thought of cosplaying God? :thumbsup:

Sunde & Schuld
02-24-2003, 12:17 AM
I've got a Doll costume that I was planning for A-Kon that I don't mind bringing to AX if you still need a Doll

Rosiel
02-24-2003, 09:05 AM
I do believe we need a Doll since Kuja didn't show any interest yet... I'll ask her and make sure, though. =)

ling_xiaoyu2002
02-24-2003, 05:59 PM
Yay!!!! *glomps rosiel* we are going to have such a big group this year! Wow....21+ people....I'm impressed....aren't you happy too? Wheeee....this year should be fun! See ya there!

khamryn
02-25-2003, 01:09 AM
Ling- >.> ::does not envy rosiel managing so many people.:: eh hehehe

Rosiel
02-25-2003, 09:11 AM
> ::does not envy rosiel managing so many people.::

This is only 21... it's the Suikoden III group that is killing me.
See me DIE at Anime Expo trying to get everything running smoothly. X__X

khamryn
02-25-2003, 11:32 AM
Rosielp- ::Nods.:: I was thinking about both groups actually. Eh ehhehe. ^_^;;; ::Blinks:: will have to bring a phoenix down or something with me then. u.u;

Yuna_Braska
03-01-2003, 12:16 AM
X.x uhhh...... Rosiel-SAMA~~~~ *worshipworshipworship*

Could I do Uriel? ^_^ MAHAHAHAHAHAH Badass ^^;;;;;; hehehehe.

Or Anael, given that someone give me a better picture ^_^ hehehehehehe.

Let me know, ne? ^^

Teteiyusu
03-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi!

I would make a very nice Kurai! we are the same size and skin color! I have been told by many that I look like her!
I hope I have the time to make a Kurai costume!
This Seimaden thing is making me go crazy!

jen_kat
03-03-2003, 07:30 PM
Teteiyusu - I believe we already have a Kurai. Shadra's doing it. Check the list back on page 11. If you can find another character that hasn't been done yet, we'd love to have you. :D

Kimiko
03-03-2003, 07:33 PM
I am so happy for you guys! 21 people!!! ^.^ I'm sad I can't take part.... >.<;;;

Good luck!

Kimiko

Teteiyusu
03-03-2003, 07:49 PM
Well, one day I might be able to be an Angel Sanctuary cosplayer!

Good luck, I hope you find all the characters you need!

Rosiel
03-17-2003, 11:51 AM
> looks like I can get Riuet done instead of Sasarai(for suiko3) so add me back to the list!

Should I remove you from the Suikoden III cast and add you to the AS cast then?

Rosiel
03-24-2003, 06:38 PM
It's Saturday... probably around 2pm...

As for Sasa, no problem, don't stress yourself for costumes! =)

Psychotic Jei
03-28-2003, 05:58 PM
:: skids in here :: I have an Uriel costume. Wheee. The grey one... just have to find a wig. :: even resembles him down to the skin color. So hard to find anime characters with a tan :: Unless you already have one ^^; :: posted something similar on the AX board... so, hops off ::

Edit: The wig issue is solved. So um, yeh. This is all. :: has had too much cold medicine today ::

MedeaManson
04-15-2003, 02:34 AM
What's that? Does your AS group have a Mad Hatter?

I've got a Mad Hatter costume if you don't? *wink*nudge*nudge*

Recca-kun
04-22-2003, 05:03 PM
Angel Sanctuary group, Saturday at 2 P.M.

Alexiel - Miyu
Anael - Yuna Braska
Arakune/Arachne - Michi
Astaroth - kyuuketsuki
Doll - Kuja
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-kat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Moonlil - Kotorichan
Raziel - Recca-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - LaylaCinder
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Uriel - Megamako
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

Current Total: 23

We need:
Barbiel
Noise
Riuet
Ruri
Who else? Maybe some Satans, or lesser angels (Raziel votes for Chatiel :D)?
----

The people who did Uriel and Doll last year confirmed, sorry guys...

And since several people want to be Mad Hatter we're casting the role.

jen_kat
04-22-2003, 05:30 PM
*edit* Dang it, you beat me to it Recca-kun. >_<
But hey, we're on the same wavelength. :D

[ISSUES]

PretearWink - have you decided which character you are going to do?

Yuki-chan - are you still interested in joining our group?

[UNCLAIMED CHARACTERS]

Also, going through my 'Lost Angel' artbook, these are some other of the characters that have yet to be claimed:
(Please pardon my spelling; for most of it, I just did it straight from the katakana syllable for syllable)

Ruri
Seriphita/Adam Kadamon
Enraou
Voice
Nidhog
Laila
Dobiel
Tiaiel/Tiara :confused:
Asmodeus
Kai
Eishera
Sandalphon
Afu
Riuet
Camael
Sariel
Chatiel

Ina
04-22-2003, 06:48 PM
Unfortunatly, it seems that i won't be able to make it since i won't be able to go to AX on saturday (only on thurs. and friday) and i really wanted to go too!

Rosiel
04-23-2003, 08:49 AM
Recca-kun, jen_cat, I love you guys! <3 <3 <3
Thanks for keeping everything organized!

jen_kat
04-23-2003, 01:28 PM
^-^ *hugs* Your welcome, Rosiel.

Do we need to make a phone list or have a central contact person? Am I asking this too early?

DarkGunner
06-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Whoosh if your Arakune backs out I'm all for it. Whatever happens I will be cosplaying as Arakune on Saturday anyways just lemme know if you need me for your group.

die-sama
06-11-2003, 11:23 PM
Alexiel - Miyu
Anael - Yuna Braska
Arakune/Arachne - Michi
Astaroth - kyuuketsuki
Doll - Kuja
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-kat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Moonlil - Kotorichan
Raziel - Recca-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - LaylaCinder (I thought she wasn't coming to AX?)@@;;
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Uriel - Megamako
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

add me Die chan >> as Adam kadamon (SERAPHITA)
http://www.infrasignal.com/lab/354-15568.jpg < pic of the costume
http://www.twilighthush.com/myaku/fatherandson.jpg
I dont think i'll have my globe..or the stick X_X;;;;
i can't fit those in boxes. and my globe was murdered after Katsu ;;-;;

but hoepfully this time i will have time to do my full face makeup X___X at katsu i had 10 minutes to get ready *groans*

though it depends on u guys if u want the Grandmapa to bring the wings or not.
keep in mind its 6 wings....

but if we do want to p*ss off teh AX staff by taking up room...i suppose its the necessary evil :devil:

jen_kat
06-12-2003, 12:08 AM
Wow... die-chan, the costume's great!
So much shining goodness! Woohoo!

Hey... the more wings the better, I think. XD

So, Michi's not planning to Arakune, eh?
DarkGunner - you'd be most welcome XD !

Ayaka
06-12-2003, 12:20 AM
Die-chan, that was YOU at Katsu? I feel so stupid, i didn't know. O_o; And I was standing there for several minutes just kinda marvelling at ya too . . . ^^;

Recca-kun
06-12-2003, 12:35 AM
*laughs* Just how many wings will we have total anyway? XD

-----------------------------------------------------
Angel Sanctuary group, Saturday at 2 P.M.
-----------------------------------------------------

Adam Kadamon - Die-chan
Alexiel - Nikki
Anael - Yuna Braska
Arakune/Arachne - DarkGunner
Astaroth - kyuuketsuki
Doll - Kuja
Jibriel - Celena
Katan - Katan
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-kat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002
Moonlil - Kotorichan
Raziel - Recca-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel
Sara - LaylaCinder
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Uriel - Megamako
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

Current Count: 24

die-sama
06-12-2003, 08:56 AM
i thought alexiel was gonna be Miyu?

@_________@;;;;;; *confuzzled8

hai that was me with rosiel >_> my evil little son >_<

die-sama
06-12-2003, 09:03 AM
whats the wing count?

Adam Kadamon - Die-chan (6)
Alexiel - Nikki (3)
Anael - Yuna Braska
Arakune/Arachne - DarkGunner
Astaroth - kyuuketsuki
Doll - Kuja
Jibriel - Celena (2)
Katan - Katan (2)
Katou - Ayaka
Kirie - Jen-kat
Kurai - Shadra
Lucifer - Khamryn (4) ou (1)?
Mikael - ling_xiaoyu2002 (2)
Moonlil - Kotorichan
Raziel - Recca-kun
Rosiel - Rosiel (3)
Sara - LaylaCinder
Setsuna - Kamui Motoaki
Sevothart - Uriel-sama
Uriel - Megamako
Zaphkiel - DeathAngel

uh possibility of 19+ wings? @_______________@

i just need to find a large flat box if i bring my wings...>_>;;; if i do, i wont change until i get to the con centuer

Kirschwasser
06-12-2003, 10:20 AM
Oh my God, your Angel Sanctuary group is so big! I must take pictures! ^_^ Your guys are meeting Saturday, right? What time?

die-sama
06-12-2003, 11:14 AM
apparently yes..lol
2 Pm i'm guessing

jen_kat
06-13-2003, 01:06 AM
Tis not a guess, tis true...
die-chan - your avatar's cool! XD

Wait, so what's up with the Alexiel thing? Is Miyu doing it or is Nikki doing it? I'm confused too...

Kirschwasser
06-13-2003, 09:38 AM
2pm on Saturday? Darn! That's the same time as the Xeno meeting. ^_^*

khamryn
06-13-2003, 11:31 AM
W..ings...

I so badly want four wings.... *___* But I don't have time so I'm bringing a pair of black wings dad got me about 5 years ago. ^_^; Walking sideways thru doors! JOY~~

c.c;..... unless.. Die-chan and Rosiel wanna help me make 4 wings in the space of what... 3 weeks? *_* I have no idea how...

die-sama
06-13-2003, 11:49 PM
kham honey u know i would...
but i got 5 costumes to do .._.. *check my lj u'll see >_<;;;*

and rosiel...>_> *looks over*..who knows what she's doing Lol

die-sama
06-13-2003, 11:49 PM
erg also id ont think i can bring my wings....cna't find a box big enough.....and i wont have enough luggage room in my other suticase for my other junk ;;_;;

dammit i'm upset!!! the wings make or break adam!!!

Rosiel
06-16-2003, 09:22 AM
> and rosiel...>_> *looks over*..who knows what she's doing Lol

Rosiel is making a costume for herself and one for a friend, and should start panicking relatively soon. x__x So I really can't help anyone, sorry.

die-sama
06-17-2003, 11:21 PM
ah..me too ^^;;
making 3 more costumes after the one i justtt finished

2 more for friends

god whta did i get myself into T___T;

Cait
06-18-2003, 10:00 PM
*sticks head in* Hey... not an AS cosplayer, but I'd love to see this. Where are you guys meeting?

DarkGunner
06-22-2003, 02:17 PM
Where is the gathering going to be held? I need to know, so I can show up. o_O;;

jen_kat
06-23-2003, 02:34 AM
Hey, I just started a new thread for roll call. Here's the link:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14751

Please go there to confirm or not confirm (forgot the word...)
Thanks.

jen_kat
06-24-2003, 01:10 AM
Hmm, location, location....
I've looked at the map that they provided on the AX website, but I'm still not familiar with that place. Has anyone here had the time to go down there and check it out or been there before? Do we want it inside or outside? Probably inside right? Lest we cook to death... Do we want in in the Convention Center or one of the hotels? What would people prefer?

Anyhow, how long can we make the gathering last? As it seems to go, some people have things that they have to go to right at 2PM and they can't make it until maybe sometime after 3-ish. (Shadra has her panel and Ayaka has a mandatory masquerade meeting) Does anyone have other things that they have to go to around that time?

I personally can go until 5 for the Yu-gi-oh gathering, but what about everyone else?

Recca-kun
06-24-2003, 01:24 AM
We pretty much need inside. ^_^; Squall put up some pictures of the area here (http://www.geocities.com/dksquall/AX2003Location.htm), I vote that we either meet in the con center lobby or the Hilton Lobby (we can meander about after that; I personally like the area outside between the two locations with all the trees).

As for time, this is my plan for Saturday so I'm flexible. :)

Rosiel
06-24-2003, 08:43 AM
> We pretty much need inside.

And I repeat: INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE.

Yes, that a lot of I's. It's /that/ important. I am wearing <a href="http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=47405&papass=&sort=2&thecat=500"><u>this summery little getup</u></a> and there is no way I can last long outside with that much vinyl on. x__x

So, please, let's stay inside as much as possible. I don't mind running off for some photos outside, but I don't want to have to spend prolonged periods of time in the sun.

And Rosiel is my only plan for the day so I can wear it at any time.

> I vote that we either meet in the con center lobby

I say we should start at the con center to pimp a little ;) then we can move to a prettier backdrop for pictures (like the inside of the Marriott).