PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Con Nearby Hotels??

Yunacorn
08-30-2007, 11:31 PM
I'm planning on to book a hotel asap for Sakura Con '08. Yes, it's REALLY early but i don't want to forget to book one, then have NO hotel to go to (cause all of them are BOOKED). I need to know what hotels should I look into? What are the hotels that all the Sakura Con cosplayers go to (that are affordable and close to the washington state convention center, seattle or vicinity) Thanks to any help!

Ayuka
08-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Take a look at the top right corner of this site;http://www.yelp.com/biz/ssquZctnaQHml_E3dD872g

The map shows nearby hotels, restaurants, shopping, etc.
Hope it helps, if not; try using google.

Yunacorn
09-01-2007, 08:38 PM
Thanks for the help!

RainbowSheltie
09-03-2007, 11:38 AM
Also, I would mention that the main website of Sakura Con will show all the hotels as they are available. The site is updated as soon as a deal with a hotel is made.

So I would wait to book it until the main site says they have room blocks here and here and here. If you try to book a room before then, you won't get convention rates. And trust me. Rates in Seattle are HIGH downtown. ^^ You'll want con rates for all those nights as it'll save a ton of money.

Yunacorn
09-07-2007, 02:28 AM
Thank you RainbowSheltie! I never thought to see if Sakura Con had any discounts for hotels. The discounts were up when I checked it out, and I reserved one downtown, so I'm totally happy! Thank you!