PDA

View Full Version : Honey's Usa-chan

Danexedas
08-31-2007, 03:19 AM
If at all possible, can anybody help me find a site to buy Usa-Chan? (ouran host club)

kalajessta
08-31-2007, 05:54 AM
ebay.

Danexedas
08-31-2007, 09:03 PM
I did that. Apparently I have to be 18 or older to order from there.

pmastamonkmonk
08-31-2007, 10:32 PM
I bought mine at an anime convention. For ebay, simply ask your parents to make an account. That's what I had my dad do for me until I could make one. For ebay you need a credit card or a paypal account (which in turn needs a credit card) to pay for most things, that's why they ask you to be 18.

To buy anything online, you'll most likely need a credit card.

I'd go for Ebay unless you can wait to buy it at the next con you go to.

WARPAINTandUnicorns
09-01-2007, 01:19 AM
You don’t need to prove your 18+ on ebay but you do need a card

A Master Card is a Master Card so this one is 16+
http://www.muchmusic.com/muchmusiccard/ it’s a pay as you go card.

Also hehe change your age in your account, I went to see if you where old enough to get this card but it says your 21.

chris-chan
09-01-2007, 03:20 PM
ebay requires paypal (most of the time. thats what majority of the sellers request), which is easyto use, but you need a credit or debit card, which you can get a debit when your 16 (like me, i have a mastercard debit card that i got when i was 16 1/2) which could also be connected your parents account. after that, you just have to use your paypal account to buy something on ebay. or, you can use your arents account if they have one, just make sure to ask them first so that they dont go crazy and think they have fradulant charges or something.