PDA

View Full Version : A-fest shout outs!! ><

Darth Sunshine
09-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Thought I'd start this thread, I just wanted to start thanking the people who made everything possible. ^^

Everyone who came to the Local Gathering- you rule. Sorry to the people who didn't get to introduce yourselves; if we ever do something like this again we'll know better. TheFinal for helping me host. Deathly Hallows people who joined the panel; thanx!

TR and Concolor for being awesome roomies! Korovyev and friends for doing the photo shoot and letting me eat with y'all! Zelda and SSB shoot people rule! To our photogs kuragiman and skypirate! Thank you for your hard work!

And lastly, the people who run the whole thing; the A-fest staff! See y'all next year!

Cloud Z Strife
09-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Well shout out to all of my fellow cosplayers cause con isnt the with out cosplayers. . . ofcourse . . . .

To all the locals that I met at the meet up that was fun . . .

Miles
09-03-2007, 06:59 PM
To my room: We need to have like a permanent room like this or something. As little time as we spent in the rooms, I'd still say I had a lot of fun goofing off in there.

Kikala: Your Seras turned out amazing. I'm sorry we didn't get a whole lot of pictures taken, but it just leaves room for later. I owe you a cookie...damn.

DCC: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DCC4LIFE!

To the Boom group: It was great getting to spend more time with you. I'm glad I actually got to meet Whitney, Will, and Remy instead of talking over AIM chats. I look forward to having more epic awesomeness.

To the League of Fantastic Swedish Men: I laff you.

To Twinzik: Yay! Congratulations! I'm so proud that you guys actually got to do a skit...and won! That is so epic. -high fives all around-

To the Twins: I hope (hehe) ((get it? Hope...Hee-Hee)) you had a Happy Birfday. Now your dreams are going to be scarred for life.

To Chelsea: <<<3333333333333333333333333 I'm so glad I got to spend time with you. It sucks that we had to wait this long, but I promise I'm doing everything I can to change that. You know I'm crazy about you.

If I forgot you or you don't feel like you got enough love, you can take it up with Jonobi, it's all his fault for being so sexy.

Kuragiman
09-03-2007, 07:36 PM
I want to thank everyone who asked for me by name and to all the groups that put up with my composition directing. I hope each of you enjoy the photos I took as much as I enjoyed taking them.

Special Shoutouts to Crescent Bunny, Cloud Z Strife, The_Eiri_Yuki, I-chanKobayashi, Gidget and her friend Queen Beryl, SecretLetters10, Jet Texas, YoshidaEri and her Kei-chan, Katie-chan (Thank you for the great gift!), Catzilerella (You and your brother Rock Texas), Jonobi, Cowbean, Pocky Fairy, CaptainCid, Kappy Lizzy and Skypirate. You make my con world go around and around.

Till next time! PEACE!

Honey Usagi-chi
09-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Everyone who came to the Local Gathering- you rule

TR and Concolor for being awesome roomies! Korovyev and friends for doing the photo shoot and letting me eat with y'all! Zelda and SSB shoot people rule! To our photogs kuragiman and skypirate! Thank you for your hard work!
Awwwww, thanks D: *huggles* You makes me feel speshul T-T You roomed with TR & Concolor? I guess that explains meeting up at Friday's elevator Hell ^^; You were so beautiful and it was a pleasure meeting you! Okies, here's my shout-outs:

Firstly, the SSB shoot, you guys totally rocked and thanks so much for coming! ^_^ We have to do another one next year, we have to :3 Kuragiman, you are my hero and you have just NO idea how grateful I am! ^_^

Secondly, to all the photographers & the Voice of God for taking my pictures, I feel more confident to try out ANTM when I'm 18 ^_^. Thanks for taking the rose brides' pictures too! One of them was my sister, can ya guess who? :p

Thirdly, everyone who waited in the elevator hell with us every day. We shall persevere!

Fourthly, all of ya'll at the Kidies anime shoot, it was a blast! And thanks for offering with helping me carry my stuff. That chest armour = ebil x_x

And lastly, everyone who participated & attended the anime dating game. Can't wait to watch it on YT now :3

Oh! And a shout-out to TR Rose & Concolor for being on the same floor as you guys! Mystic too! It was such an honour, desu! *bows frantically*

And I wanna thank that guy again at AF 06 who gave me an extra dollar to get hot water for my Ramen, that was so nice of you, Mister!

Miss_Mikado
09-03-2007, 07:47 PM
I would like to thank the whole staff of AFest for an awsome convention. I had a wonderful time, and loved the chosen voice actors I got to meet. XD

Also, I'd like to thank the people in charge of the Naruto and Death Note photoshoot. Also, the peeps at the Anime Dating Game. ^_^

I hope to see you all next year.

Inuyasha_Kun
09-03-2007, 07:57 PM
I had a blast At animefest this year! It was my very first AnimeFest! Though.. all the drunkers kind of scared me.... x.x

Anyway I would like to thank Skypirate and Kuragiman for taking all those photos of me in my costumes!

AND to thank everyone at the Anime Dating game and that will be shown on Youtube sometime this week! I promise!

I would like to say thanks to everyone that apprichiated me in the Sumomo costume, I really like that cosplay and sumomo isn't cosplayed as much.

Katie-chan; for taking the Ranma photoshoot with me TWICE

All the Inuyasha cosplayers that came to the photoshoot... our Miroku (ranchan03 slept inn.. x.x almost had a whole inner cast to!)

Hikaruhime; for sticking up with me in the hotel room for snoring all night x.x I feel really bad about that.....

Ohh for TRrose for helping me with zipping up my sumomo costume...after I got out of the bathroom

TO EVERYONE THAT I GOT TO MEET DOWN THERE FROM HERE!!!! even people that I have seen at other cons like A-kon!

I have alot to thank.. but I cant think of anything right now...

Saava
09-03-2007, 08:46 PM
I didn't get to meet everyone but I remember meeting AngelzxDemonz :B

Nozomi
09-03-2007, 08:54 PM
Hi to the KH group that gathered downstairs on Sunday night! You guys were very amusing to watch.

Koda89
09-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Mystic665 - Loved your Luna Lovegood outfit, and you held your own for your first ever panel(I was the guy that asked the Greyback question, btw).

Inuyasha_Kun - Loved your Sumomo and Inuyasha outfits, had fun talking with ya.

All my Bleach friends(Cat-Chan, Saejima, Hacker-Ed, MercuryIceStorm, Asmaria, and Arei to name a few) - As always, I had a great time at the Bleach gatherings I could make it to.

Cody - Nice to see you again, can't wait to see you in November.

Shinobi-Misa - I loved Bunny-Girl Haruhi, and you did a good job at co-hosting the Dating Game.

There are more, but I'm drawing a blank right now.

Hikaruhime
09-03-2007, 09:26 PM
I hope I don't leave anyone out. D:

Inuyasha; thanks for keeping me awake with your snoring and sexual moans. lawl, jk. XDD <3333 ya', bud~ :P Sorry I didn't talk much on the drive home. I'm so tired. D:

Sasuke/Naruto twins; I had a blast hanging out with you guys during the Naruto shoots, cosplay contest, concert, and other times. You guys rock hardcore. <3

Tobi; OMG YOU WERE MY GROOM TOBI TO MY BRIDAL SAKURA! I just love you to death for that. XD Thanks for letting me borrow your Akatsuki cloak long enough to strip in it during the cosplay contest~ XD;

Oklahoma thread people; there's too many of you to list, so yeah. XD I always enjoy meeting up with you guys. <3

Inuyasha_Kun
09-03-2007, 09:28 PM
I hope I don't leave anyone out. D:

Inuyasha; thanks for keeping me awake with your snoring and sexual moans. lawl, jk. XDD <3333 ya', bud~ :P Sorry I didn't talk much on the drive home. I'm so tired. D:

Hikaruhime: X_x oi... like I said I feel bad about it.. :p wait...........no I don't! HAHA! and yeah I know, its okay! You did talk to me at least! ^.^ I hope we go next year! I had a blast!

Miles
09-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Oh my god! I forgot you Brian! You're amazing. Sorry for that.

I also forgot Skypirate. -_-;

Sorry, tiredness.

Neeymuffin
09-03-2007, 09:37 PM
A shoutout to all of the Bleach cosplayers that made my first year cosplaying Bleach a TOTALLY AMAZING one.

D: I know now that sandals are not for Shinigami March and that walking barefoot across hot pavement burns your feet, literally.

ALSO, to EVERYONE who participated in my cosplay Macarenas and Cha Cha Slides. <3 You guys seriously made my dreams come true.

Inuyasha_Kun
09-03-2007, 09:42 PM
A shoutout to all of the Bleach cosplayers that made my first year cosplaying Bleach a TOTALLY AMAZING one.

D: I know now that sandals are not for Shinigami March and that walking barefoot across hot pavement burns your feet, literally.

ALSO, to EVERYONE who participated in my cosplay Macarenas and Cha Cha Slides. <3 You guys seriously made my dreams come true.

Hahaha I was one of the main people that did the macarena...It was very fun! o.o one time was as princess inuyasha and the other times were sumomo

StarShiranui
09-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I'm probably going to leave people out because I'm awesome like that. Pff. Anyway!

That one group of Shinra, Hojo, Reno, etc - You guys are the awesome. Seriously. Hojo is just among win.

SkyPirate - I can't wait to see the pictures!

Anyone who hugged me as Elena - I love you guys, every single one of you.

People who let me hug them - I'm sorry if I scared anyone? D:

Jenova - Holy crap you win at life. That is the most awesome costume I have seen in a LONG time.

I can't think of any other people right now so if I forget anyone I'm sooorry.

shiri_tori
09-03-2007, 09:53 PM
To our Phoenix Wright Group: Shoutouts from Mia, Maya and other!Ema we loved you all~ You gave us many lawls and we're currently beating our default Phoenix for making us leave... We <3 you David--our new found Techie!Phoenix and still much loves for you Paulie--you always be our firstest Phoenix!

To VIIfangirl and Ochiba-san: You guys were so sweet! It was nice to meet ya'll in person finally! You totally deserved the awards you won--so glad the drama worked for ya'll! Hope to see ya'll around sometime!

To thefinal and Shinobi_Misa: We did it! The Anime Dating game was pretty good for the amount of people that did show, totally glad that it actually worked out for it--thank you thefinal for all your work and for helping me and Shinobi_Misa out SO much! You cannot know how much gratitude I have for you~
Shinobi_Misa, my partner in crime--wasn't that a blast and a half? Well we're going to have our work cut out for us now...^^;; Till next year bud~, we have a lot to work and improve on but hey, we still managed to pull it through--btw, my friend the Mitsuru <3 the Golden Chicken you gave her....(^_~)

And to the participents that did show: Only half of ya'll showed--but it was so worth it! You guys don't know how much you all participating meant to me--you guys are just so made of infinate WIN that I can barely write it out in words--Reno had no qualms with abuse aslong as it was all by you all~ XDXDXD

To the people next to us in the cosplay skit: Ya'll were such sweeties! Thanks for keeping us preoccupied before the nervousness set in--I'm sure ya'll could tell it was our first skit...^^;; Your costumes were beautiful, and you guys were just so full of win--we paled in comparison! Totally keeping in contact with ya'll~!

To those that actually recognized our Devil Summoner Cosplay: Me and my friends actually made a bet that a) Only three people would recognize us and b) it'd only be in our Persona 3--we were glad we were wrong! Thanks for some love on one of the more obscure fandoms! I'm sure we freaked out more than you guys~ (^_^)
It totally made all that hassle of putting on that beard worth it!

To Sakurastar89 and Cindy: We rock so much--
Thank you Cindy for being such a Nazi when it came to cherography, and Stephie for always putting up with me whining and hiding behind you~
We totally robbed the convention of any and everything Megaten~ Hee, geekery....

Oh and Rob: You'll always be Memento Mori's McLovin! Even if we have the tendency to lose you to the crowd very, very, VERY easily.

And lastly to everyone I met through the local cosplayer's gathering: hopefully we can keep in contact--ya'll sounded so cool and fun--if any of you ever spot me in normie clothes feel free to give me a hug~ <3<3<3

PockyFairy
09-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Okay, I'm just going to make a list and give you all a word:

Cow-Bean, Jonobi, SchizoIori, Kikala, KissmeDeadley, Miles, SKYPIRATE, Boom Presentations, AerisReborn, Meg, Effervescence, Lilylightening, Amaya DeMorte, Eternal Serenity, all of DFW cosplay, Kuragiman, Crescent Bunny, ANDY, AyanamiLisa, Icyhot cosplay, AlexandraKeel, Matt, Courtney, Twinzik cosplay, Dirty Chopsticks Cosplay, JAMES and anyone else I'm forgetting -

I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THE BEST ANIMEFEST YET!

And congratulations to my wonderful group again, Dirty Chopsticks, for winning Best Cosplay Group!

angelzxdemonz
09-03-2007, 10:28 PM
hahahaha i remember you to saava! >D

...i need to update my profile picture xDD <3

wiltingflower
09-03-2007, 10:37 PM
To anyone who found themselves in an elevator with people taking pictures and offering you snacks on Sunday night: Hi!

To anyone who found themselves ambushed by four plainly dressed girls and a guy asking to get a picture with you (or your group) on Sunday night: Hi again!

To Kuragiman and SkyPirate, thanks as always for your awesome photography. I'm very excited to see Kuragiman's shots of my bloody Claire costume. :D

Anna
09-03-2007, 10:47 PM
To Pinksugarfarie, Pockyfairy, Aimee, Tahiti, Asmaria, Katie, Twinzik, and the rest of the DFWCosplay society- Great to see all of ya'll again, I'm happy I got to hang out with everybody atleast for a little while.

To Skypirate- Thank you for taking my picture after the Masq! ^0^ I know you could've gotten it earlier but I asked you not to because I had no make-up on, but you still took the time to snap a couple of me even though you had another photoshoot to go to.

To Amaya Demorte- I'm sorry I couldn't help you more with you body painting stuff. It looked marvelous in the end though. :3

To the Princess Kraehe I saw in the dealer rooms- You rocked my socks to infinity and beyond.

To the Rena I saw walking around- You did too! XD

To Eternalserenity- Thanks for letting me stash my junk in your room. And your Queen Esther was simply magnificent you really deserved the award!

Honey Usagi-chi
09-03-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm sad I didn't find you Anna, I was hoping to see you D: Then again I was everywhere and nowhere x=

Anna
09-03-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm sad I didn't find you Anna, I was hoping to see you D: Then again I was everywhere and nowhere x=
I saw you for like half a second. But I was in a HUGE hurry because It was 11:54, the Cosplay registration closed at 12:00, a staff member had let me out of the con registration line and was holding my staff while I signed up, and you already talking to somebody. Plus I wasn't wearing any of the costumes I said I would so you probably wouldn't have recognized me as a Blonde anyways. (Which you didn't because I went right past you twice during that little escapade XD )

Honey Usagi-chi
09-03-2007, 11:04 PM
Awww, I feel bad *hugs* I wonder who I was talking to.....Maybe I was getting yelled at 'cause I spaz out during that...It's funny you recognized me because nobody but 1 person from my school did xD Yay for blonde-ness, hope to see pics soon, because unlike me, people look really good in blonde :3 I just look like a beach bunny slut

angelzxdemonz
09-03-2007, 11:12 PM
okayyy... lets seee....

To the JET and BELLDANDY that were so supportive to us in cosplay
and the little grim reaper for asking for my autograph o__o

and the cody/splintercell/samfisher who was nice enough to call us down from our room for judging :D

and to the supportive fan and his girlfriend who apparently cheer-screamed until someone told them to shutup :D <3

and to the ikkicon people who were so nice and talkative

OH OH and sorry to the roy mustang that we bullied into buying art bookmarks from a friend :D (but she has pretty art right!)

hmm.. to my gay entourage for helping me with everything from putting on makeup to making sure i didnt whip someone with the chains on my wings xD

lastly to my partner Robby/Lucifer who i bullied into cosplaying angel sanctuary with me :D our patience was excessivly tried and yet we made it through

i bet there are alot more that i forgot @__@ and i bet this is a superlong post xD

naruto_ramen_1
09-03-2007, 11:21 PM
Hey all ^_^

Shout-outs going out to:
1. Sai! --> Thanks for hanging out with us, participating in our cosplay skit, and introducing us to the Little Sally Walker Game :)
2. Tobi! --> Fun times as always ^_^
3. Riku! --> Our neighbor in the bazarre bizarre
4. Itachi & Sasuke! --> Thanks for chatting each morning ^_^ You guys make a great Itachi and Sasuke team.
5. Loren --> Pleasure catching up with you.
6. Everyone who works at Anime Pop! --> You guys are great!
7. Lynn! --> Nice to meet you.
8. All our fans who bought something from Toontwins :)
9. Alice --> You did a great job as the Manager of the Bizarre Bazaar ^_^

Hope to see you all next year! :)

Inuyasha_Kun
09-03-2007, 11:24 PM
naruto_ramen_1- where you the one that I was talking to at the concert with Sai? we were sitting over on the right hand side... and we were talking about anime expo...

I want to give a shout out to all the people that joined in on the macerena and having people stop and taking pictures of us while doing so!

CrescentBunny
09-03-2007, 11:36 PM
First and foremost I'd like to shout out to
Catz: cuuuz....you are the most amazing person on two legs :) I luff you and would have your cosplay babies in a non-lesbian way :) And your brother, I know, doesn't have an account here but you should ALWAYS bring him along...he freakin' CRACKS me up.

Jet_Texas I seriously LOVE seeing you and getting to chat with you at the cons...I think it's to the point now where I would have a totally different experience at them if you didn't show up.

Skypirate I love you so much! You never fail to make me laugh...Thank you SO MUCH for the time you took for pictures. Lets go get some coffee and go Karaoke sometime soon ^_~ You rock.

Lynn Valentine: You are the most awesome-est of awesome things. I love youuu! I spent so much time missing you at this con D:

To the Local Meet-Up Kids: You were all awesome! Look me up on here through AIM or Yahoo and lets chat! We should definitely do a like cosplay at the park day around here or something and have a grill fest.

To all the people who recognized Cornet from Rhapsody: I love you.

To my lovely new pals that came up from Houston and San Antonio: I had a blast but I so couldn't find you guys again before you left, I think. D: I was soooo sad but I'm glad you could come up even if for just one day it was the most awesome day at the con for me :) I <3 you guyyys! Especially loved getting a fangirl squeal from you LuLu ;) You SERIOUSLY made my day.

The other Cooking Mama: I only got to talk to you for like a minute but the fact that you do Cooking Mama too is AMAZING and I luff you for it! We should meet up and get pictures in our outfits together soon!!

Dirty Chopsticks Cosplay: To those of you I talked to it was awesome catching up! Friday night the Swedish squad: When you first came up behind me you scared the HELL out of me XD Not for the looks so much as just the sudden-ness though I swear.

To the people that got Gaia Gifts from us: Thanks for recognizing us and hope you enjoy! You can thank Catz for that great idea ^_^

Last but never ever least:

Kuragiman: I want to thank you so much for taking pictures of all of us in everything we did :) I'm sooo sorry I didn't stop for my Cooking Mama shots, but her wig was giving me the headache from hell...I wasn't in her very long. I ESPECIALLY wanna thank you for the Gaia photos...I have a feeling they are gonna look SUPERB...I'm excited to see them. Thank you for being SO dedicated to us cosplayers I know for certain you were sweating and hurting to shoot us (especially in the hot tunnel of death x.x). More people should recognize and luff you for this.

Miles
09-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Catz: cuuuz....you are the most amazing person on two legs :) I luff you and would have your cosplay babies in a non-lesbian way :) And your brother, I know, doesn't have an account here but you should ALWAYS bring him along...he freakin' CRACKS me up.

Jet_Texas I seriously LOVE seeing you and getting to chat with you at the cons...I think it's to the point now where I would have a totally different experience at them if you didn't show up.

Skypirate I love you so much! You never fail to make me laugh...Thank you SO MUCH for the time you took for pictures. Lets go get some coffee and go Karaoke sometime soon ^_~ You rock.

To the Local Meet-Up Kids: You were all awesome! Look me up on here through AIM or Yahoo and lets chat! We should definitely do a like cosplay at the park day around here or something and have a grill fest.

To my lovely new pals that came up from Houston and San Antonio: I had a blast but I so couldn't find you guys again before you left, I think. D: I was soooo sad but I'm glad you could come up even if for just one day it was the most awesome day at the con for me :) I <3 you guyyys! Especially loved getting a fangirl squeal from you LuLu ;) You SERIOUSLY made my day.

The other Cooking Mama: I only got to talk to you for like a minute but the fact that you do Cooking Mama too is AMAZING and I luff you for it! We should meet up and get pictures in our outfits together soon!!

Dirty Chopsticks Cosplay: To those of you I talked to it was awesome catching up! Friday night the Swedish squad: When you first came up behind me you scared the HELL out of me XD Not for the looks so much as just the sudden-ness though I swear.

To the people that got Gaia Gifts from us: Thanks for recognizing us and hope you enjoy! You can thank Catz for that great idea ^_^

Kuragiman: I want to thank you so much for taking pictures of all of us in everything we did :) I'm sooo sorry I didn't stop for my Cooking Mama shots, but her wig was giving me the headache from hell...I wasn't in her very long. I ESPECIALLY wanna thank you for the Gaia photos...I have a feeling they are gonna look SUPERB...I'm excited to see them. Thank you for being SO dedicated to us cosplayers I know for certain you were sweating and hurting to shoot us (especially in the hot tunnel of death x.x). More people should recognize and luff you for this.

Oh. But ve do laff Brian. Ve laff hem soooo much. Ooohohohoho.

Lady Saea
09-03-2007, 11:41 PM
First I'm just going to say...

I LAAAF YOU ALL! So if I forget anyone specifically here, its just cuz I'm tired and still recovering. lawlz

My room: You guys make the con for me. Literally. If it werent for you 6, I would just quit. Kikala, PockyFairy, Miles, SchizoIori, Cowbean and Kissmedeadly. I LAFF YOU!

Joy - Your dress was amazing. I bet Jesse still wants to come out from under it in her dahlia!

Hellsing peoples - Our mini group was awesome. Thanks to anyone who helped me stand up. XD

Kikala - Meow.

DCC - Well since you ARE my room...yeah you are all AWESOME. YEAH. WOOOOO. Lauren, thanks for posing us. ITZ ALL CUZ OF YEEEEWWWWW! XD I laff you all. DCC4LIFE

Ralph, Yohan and Liederhousen (myself) of the Svedish super models - OOOOH I LAFFF YOU. WE ARE FROM SVEDEN, YAH!
To anyone we freaked out.....AWESOME. XD Sorry though. o.o;

DFWCS: I LAFF YOUUUUUU!

To the drunken party on sunday night - that was amazing sauce, though that icing was nasty. XD I'm surprised those tables didnt collapse after we climbed on them. XD

Ok now I just have to list peoople. This is too hard.
Saejima, Catchan, danzig, kimba, joy, kristy, beauty, jennybunny, matt, astillar, kelly, bri, meg, lily, chelsea, whitney, remi, yami, RALPH, asmaria, rubyredrose, YOHAN, lisa, pie skyrate, otaku high's Brian, other brian, jesse, hannah,

And everyone else that I'm forgetting! x.x;

A-fest 2007 = MUCH LAAFFF!

StarShiranui
09-03-2007, 11:43 PM
First I'm just going to say...

I LAAAF YOU ALL! So if I forget anyone specifically here, its just cuz I'm tired and still recovering. lawlz

My room: You guys make the con for me. Literally. If it werent for you 6, I would just quit. Kikala, PockyFairy, Miles, SchizoIori, Cowbean and Kissmedeadly. I LAFF YOU!

Joy - Your dress was amazing. I bet Jesse still wants to come out from under it in her dahlia!

Hellsing peoples - Our mini group was awesome. Thanks to anyone who helped me stand up. XD

Kikala - Meow.

DCC - Well since you ARE my room...yeah you are all AWESOME. YEAH. WOOOOO. Lauren, thanks for posing us. ITZ ALL CUZ OF YEEEEWWWWW! XD I laff you all. DCC4LIFE

Ralph, Yohan and Liederhousen (myself) of the Svedish super models - OOOOH I LAFFF YOU. WE ARE FROM SVEDEN, YAH!
To anyone we freaked out.....AWESOME. XD Sorry though. o.o;

DFWCS: I LAFF YOUUUUUU!

To the drunken party on sunday night - that was amazing sauce, though that icing was nasty. XD I'm surprised those tables didnt collapse after we climbed on them. XD

Ok now I just have to list peoople. This is too hard.
Saejima, Catchan, danzig, kimba, joy, kristy, beauty, jennybunny, matt, astillar, kelly, bri, meg, lily, chelsea, whitney, remi, yami, RALPH, asmaria, rubyredrose, YOHAN, lisa, pie skyrate, otaku high's Brian, other brian, jesse, hannah,

And everyone else that I'm forgetting! x.x;

A-fest 2007 = MUCH LAAFFF!

I LONG QUOTE BECAUSE I'M AWESOME.

I laff you too! O:

Cosplay = best stuff ever. I HAD HYPERACTIVE TURKS MAN. HYPER-ACTIVE-TURKS.

I'm done now. x3

Marika
09-03-2007, 11:48 PM
To Loren & Erin - Thanks for putting up with me for the weekend. I love you guys.

To Saibird - Thanks for letting me borrow your Duel Disk and cards :)

To Itachi & Sasuke - It was awesome getting to see yins again! You're so cute together :) Ooh! I didn't lose my keys this time!

To Diana, Jennifer & Phillip - It was great meeting you guys!

To Jonathan - Sitting and chatting about video games, anime, and art... You totally rock!

To Medina & Lin - Just saying 'Thank you' isn't enough. You guys were there when the shit hit the fan and helped me get through all of that, without even realizing it. Much thanks for the awesome memories, from just sitting around and talking, to the rave, to wandering the con! Yins are beyond awesome, and I can't wait til the next con!!!

To Jiraiya & Princess Peach - The two of you were so much fun to talk to while we waited for the elevators! Your costumes were amazing :)

To the other Naruto cosplayers - You guys were great!

To everyone who gave me a hug, took my picture, told me they liked my costume - Thank you. :)

CrescentBunny
09-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Oh. But ve do laff Brian. Ve laff hem soooo much. Ooohohohoho.

XD Scary but amazing all at the same time Mr. Miles. D:

Youshi Semenjyu
09-03-2007, 11:51 PM
My shoutouts!

My Room, MoonNeko, CoralSnake, Julie, and Tony: I LOVE YOU GUYS! Thanks for helping to make this one of my most fun convention trips ever! So much laughter, running, and tripping over Sanji's legs made this con da best evar.

To the girl that threatened Zoro with child support payments: You were too cute. Thanks for being a fun, good sport while I ranted and raved and screamed. ^_^

To Ed, the guy I met at the bar: GIANT ROBO FOREVAR! Never forget Bashtarle!

To all the Shanks fangirls who hugged me: The red-haired pirate loves you too!

SkyPirate: Naturally, you were just too much fun. Thanks for photoshooting us TWICE! Looking forward to the pictures!

Brandon, Zach, and PirateNeko: Yay for One Piece fandom! You guys really helped to make my weekend too! Even if Luffy was taller than me...>_>;;;

Asmaria: YAY! I'm so glad I got to see you! Cute as ALWAYS!

The Hallway Gal: Glad you liked the hand lotion! ^__^

Kuragiman
09-03-2007, 11:52 PM
Oh my god! I forgot you Brian! You're amazing. Sorry for that.

I also forgot Skypirate. -_-;

Sorry, tiredness.

I almost sent out a Ninja Deathsquad to swallow your soul and bring it back before me! How could you forget me after I said you were the Swede for me!? I LAFF YOU STILL! You look marvelous Darling! MARVELOUS. :rockon:

Evil Kimba
09-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Oh, man...so many people. <3 Let's start off here...

ALL of Dirty Chopsticks cosplay, Boom Presentations, Cat-chan, Nicepants, Proz, Asmaria, the rest of the awesome Bleachers...uhh...and anyone else I forgot!

Lady Saea
09-04-2007, 12:20 AM
I almost sent out a Ninja Deathsquad to swallow your soul and bring it back before me! How could you forget me after I said you were the Swede for me!? I LAFF YOU STILL! You look marvelous Darling! MARVELOUS. :rockon:

Ralph??!?!?! Yes he is so smexy! OHOHOHOHO. Did you like my massage, yah?
Veee are supermodels from SVEDEN!

Btw, Miles....I laff you too. I steal you way frum chelsea, yah.

Arei
09-04-2007, 12:34 AM
to everyone i hung out with (you know who you be) i luv joo~ *sleep deprived*

PockyFairy
09-04-2007, 01:25 AM
Ohoho. And Also to ze Swvedish Super Models YAH.
You make a vonderful con even more amazing, no? :3

Grit
09-04-2007, 01:53 AM
Where to start...

To the other members of Momento Mori: I'm glad we went through with that skit. Though we didn't win in the end, it was blast. Thanks, girls. I am McLovin!

To Tom: Your Bleach cosplay was amazing and furthermore so because you made most of it by hand. You were an awesome Vash last year and I was so glad to catch up with a good con friend like you. Thanks for the good times.

To that Little Random Itachi Girl: It was so nice to receive a hug from you each and every time I saw you. Be it in my Phoenix Costume or my Wolfwood cosplay, I always got a hug from you. Thank you so much!

To the Young Naruto: I don't know if he was with the Sasuke or not, but that was one of the finest Naruto cosplays I've seen. And he acted just like Naruto, dead on. The best part of all was when he yelled "Objection!" to me. Thanks, dude!

To my fellow /b/tards: I think we can all agree that we flipped out at seeing a Mudkip cosplayer. Though we didn't close the pool because of Aids...we shall Nevar forget the fun times at A-fest. Stay cool, CW. And watch out for that Party Van.

To Matt and Chris: I freaking love you guys! That's all. Chris, you're a damn good dancer and Matt....well....you're my big and cuddly Oak tree. *Growl* Fun times, you guys. Fun times.

To the Trigun Cosplay Group: You guys RULE! Good to see some fellow Trigun cosplay around here. Seriously, it's like we're becoming rare or something. Stay cool, everyone.

To Jeff Nimoy: For making my life complete by autographing my cross. Oh God Lord...that was great.

Other thanks go to: The art show staff: Kaje, Rubye, and Aaron.

shiri_tori
09-04-2007, 02:08 AM
Where to start...

To the other members of Momento Mori: I'm glad we went through with that skit. Though we didn't win in the end, it was blast. Thanks, girls. I am McLovin!

You're welcome, never knew you had an account, does this mean the Missus has one hidden too?:geek:

Mucai
09-04-2007, 02:25 AM
I miss you all. I wish I could have afforded the trip this year :(

Slingshot
09-04-2007, 02:32 AM
To Honey for setting up the SSB Photoshoot.

The Red Link I talked to throughout the con. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who got lost looking for the SSB Gathering. It was a pleasure talking with ya.

The Luigi and Peach couple for chatting with me and being classy. Zelda and everybody else at the SSB Gathering, you guys are the greatest. Hope to see ya back next year!

Jennybunny for giving me directions to C.C./ACDF Tea Party. Yeah I get lost a lot.

C.C. for the cookies, juice, and props on my Shadow Hearts 2 Yuri cosplay.

Blu for being one wild and crazy guy, and ninja-ing into photos with me.

Nixa for always being cool with me.

Mr. 12345 aka Rick for not killing me for bailing on him about the hotel room.

Madyoshimi for putting me into the Melty Blood tourney, even though I got owned in the first round.

Starlight Archer for saying hi, and for having a killer DOA 4 Helena costume.

All my ACDF brothers and sisters, much love to you all.

That Cloud cosplayer that let me take a battle pose with him.

The two Earthbound fangirls that gave me mad props, spending time to nerd out about Earthbound stuff, and for the props for my Yuri cosplay the next day.

The other Ness cosplayer. Much respect and Earthbound 4 Life!

All the random girls giving me hugs. Ah yeah.

Danzikumaru
09-04-2007, 03:20 AM

My thanks are simple and don't mention many specific names.

To the Bleachers: You guys are just as crazy as Cat and Nicepants said you were. I look foreword to future insanity.

To the DFW peeps: DCC and other miscellaneous persons, thank you all for so much for once again making Afest so inviting to us outsiders. Definately had a blast. Insomnio, swedish supermodels, giant hoop skirts, chasing Alucard into the bathroom, and other such funderful moments will be remembered for long time to come

Artist Alley Peeps: Once again, love you all soooooo much. Oni-con shall rock socks, and we shall have much Imperial Sugar Dr. Pepper. Oh yeah, and dance parties.

ACDF Peeps: Like I even need to tell any of you how awesome you all are. Roomies, tea parties, and fake boobies. Oh yeah.

Everyone I took pictures of: Thank you for allowing me to practice this craft some more. I've been at it for a year now, and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. I can't guarantee this batch will be any good, but if any of you see them fit for use, it will honor me all the same.

mhavok13
09-04-2007, 08:17 AM
Thanks to all the ppl I met and let me take pics.
Thanks to everybody who said good things about my costume.
Thanks to the Prince of Tennis group for letting me hang out and take pictures. I felt a little out of place but had lots of fun.

Marika
09-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Oh my god... I KNEW I forgot people!

To the boy I gave a page of my DeathNote to - It was great getting to talk to you in line!

To the girl my Haku & I talked to while we waited for autographs (and only had 1 VA show for) - You were so sweet. I hope you had fun at your first con!

To the Gundam fan who kindly loaned me $6 to pay for the Heero poster while we waited in line for Shukou Murase's autograph - I thank you from the very bottom of my heart! <3

To the Guests - Thank you for being so awesome!

naruto_ramen_1
09-04-2007, 11:17 AM
naruto_ramen_1- where you the one that I was talking to at the concert with Sai? we were sitting over on the right hand side... and we were talking about anime expo...

I want to give a shout out to all the people that joined in on the macerena and having people stop and taking pictures of us while doing so!

Yup that was me :)

Arei
09-04-2007, 11:26 AM

My thanks are simple and don't mention many specific names.

To the Bleachers: You guys are just as crazy as Cat and Nicepants said you were. I look foreword to future insanity.

yes yes we are~ id been more crazy if i had been in a more Kon mood :p

The FullMidget
09-04-2007, 12:08 PM
I have so many, so if I forget you, I apologize!

To Jet: Thank you for being such an awesome guy and letting us hang out with you so much! I appreciate the food and the penguin!

To Kyle: You make the most awesome Vash and you're so fun to cosplay with!

To Joel: Seriously that poker chip trick as Spike was AMAZING! Hahaha, I WANT CHEEZBURGAH! You seriously are one lucky bastard!

To Dustin: Thanks for being my best friend and cosplaying with me! I'm so glad that your second cosplay was a huge hit! Go Wolfwood Cruise!

To the Turks on the 6th Floor: You guys rock my socks! Especially drunken Reno!

To Tahiti: BEST MILLIE EVER! I hope to see you at A-kon!

To the Renji and Ichigo that fought over me in the Autograph line: You two were so fun! Can't wait to see the pictures!

To the man that took the picture up my skirt: You forever changed my life!

To Jeff Nimoy: You have no clue how much you made my weekend! I promise Wolfwood and I weren't stalking you!

To Quinton Flynn: For ninja-ing past me every time, yet able to be spotted by Vash. Good work!

To Scott McNeil: Thank you for the senseless babble about the tree in your tattoo at the bar. We love you so much!

To Casey, Amber, and Jen: I love you guys so much! You made me really happy to be there. If not for you guys, the con might have been VERY disappointing!

To Syphon: Fun times as Bleachers in the dealer room! Too bad I couldn't be Captain Rukia with you!

To all of the amazing cosplayers and nice people: You made this my favorite con, I love you guys!

StarShiranui
09-04-2007, 12:57 PM
To the Turks on the 6th Floor: You guys rock my socks! Especially drunken Reno!

Were the other two Renos up there and I was not aware or are we talking about my group again? *Gasp and shock* Still, I can pass the messages along, doot. x3

VoOdOoAustin
09-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Ah... where to start...

Dear drunk people next door to us in room 953... you were very loud, but when we politely screamed at you, you were kind enough to keep it down.

Guy in registration room who kissed my hand and was on the same floor as me... yes you face paint older guy. YOU ROCK! Thank you for making me feel like a lady.

Chris (I think) The 3d photo guy from austin! Thank you so much for letting me pick out the background. The pic turned out awesome and is going in my study.

Everyone who attended our panels! You guys are fabulous. I am glad you found us informative and I am glad some of you showed up for all three panels. You guys make it all worth it.

To the cosplayers in the contest, you guys did a great job, everyone looked amazing. Congrats Twinzik on your award. I looked for you guys to wish you happy b day, but alas, to no avail.

To everyone who gave me strange stares especially the guys who checked me out from behind (including the one who was GAWKING while with his straight laced wife near the reunion tower elevators before the goth loli party, yes I saw you) and then looked sick when they saw my face. You make the high heels worth it!

To the drunk chick who ended up taking forty pictures with me while waiting for her valet because her friend holding the camera was too drunk to work it properly, I would love to have some of those pictures because I am sure they are hilarious. 19 shots of one's own face while trying to teach your friend how to work your camera, you must be laughing too.

To all my fellow cosplayers, despite my contempt for naruto and the large numbers of L's, Almost all the costumes I saw looked like a lot of effort had been put into them. This makes me happy (even to you naruto and L cosplayers!).

And lastly but certainly not least, my partners in crime, Nan and Cait. You guys rock as usual, and every convention I get with you is another convention for the record books!

Kikala
09-04-2007, 01:23 PM
oookay. Now that I'm semi-awake and can think a little bit, I'm gonna try and do this without forgetting anyone, and then I shall fail most miserably.

First and foremost to DCC for taking me into your room. I had a blast! Oh man, I don't think I've ever had so much fun in a room. XD

PockyFairy - Yay for sparkly and blinky-ness. Almost makes me want to do a Decora too! Who would have thought of Pocky-boxes for wings? Awesome, purely awesome. XD

Cowbean - What is there to say about you? I met you just a few days ago, and already feel like I've known you awhile. XD; You almost make me want to be a Swed too. -grins-

Jonobi - You make the sexiest BondageCard evah! Too bad the pimptastic creepy head wouldn't work right. D: Oh yeah, and my gun is now in two pieces, if finally broke clean in two, hinge finally came off. Thanks. ... Just kidding. XD Joo know I laaaff joo! .... Meow. =^o^=

Schizo - Hehe, You are so amazing! I'm still sorry I forgot to pay for the rest of the hotel room. >.< I'll get that to ya at Oni! Or if I randomly see you sooner. ^^ Glad I got to hang out with ya though!

Miles - ... You still owe me a friggin cookie. D:

KissmeDeadly - Yay! I just met you this convention too and seriously! I just had to laugh that Sunday night we were like talking non-stop. I swear, we must have told each other our life stories. XD

Now on to more peoples!

Skypirate - Glad I got to know you a bit better this convention! I always love talking to you and seeing your pictures. You are so awesome!

Kuragiman - I don't know you too well, but just the fact that you were able to keep a straight face while taking pictures of and with those sexy sweds made me laugh hard core. I also can't wait to see the few pics you got of me! Yay!

Monica (Sorry, I dunno you're cc sn! O: ) - Hehe, you made me giggle! Thanks also for all the tips for Vinny! And I'm glad I could take a few pictures with you. X3 I had a blast.

Saejima - Thanks for keeping me company on Friday while I waited for everyone to get there! It was awesome getting to know you. Sorry you couldn't be my twin! D: But it made my day that you even volunteered for it. XD

The Sveds - Who could forget you guys. This is the reason I love staying at cons and staying up late, Seriously... I love the randomness. I'll get the video up soon. If I can figure out how to put it on my computer in the first place.

Oooh, and to the random Death Note group that chased me through the entire hotel just because they said I was the best L. XD; And wanted pictures with me. Oh man, you guys even waited for me while I went to the car and back. I was flattered!

Okay... maybe I am still too tired for this... and I probably forgot about a thousand people, I'm sorry though! D:

Katie-chan
09-04-2007, 01:56 PM
First and formost, to Texas cosplayers and photographers.
This was my second time to AnimeFest and was re-stated why this is my favorite convention to be. There where 5 convetions going on this past weekend and two of them being closer to my utah home but I decide to stay for AnimeFest and glad I did so. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else but AnimeFest. I thank you all for stopping me or letting me stop you for photos or just to talk. I wish I was in better health at the convetion. (Note: I'm much better now.) I only wish that sometime at when I'm at a Texas con that I can be fulling feeling good and of good health.

Now to peoples...I can't even remember all peoples name but I'll try.
Kuragiman - Thank you for your time and have so much fun playing pool with my Mokona. Your shoots will be fully treasured always.
SkyPirate - Thank you for your photo work. Any time I can help you out, I loved to do so.
Inuyasha-kun and Hikaruhime -thanks for Sunday shoot. You two are wounderful.
Jet_Texas- It was so great to meet a cosplayer who just is the character so much. Thanks for the cosplay chat.
Pokeyfairy, Anna, Honey Usagi-chan and and all the other cosplay.com people I loves to talk to. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!

And a shout out for the people who might have seen me a few times in the day then whould come over and comblment me on my costumes. Even the ones who where there for other conventions. XD

Oh, and Scot Kurts who liked the way I speak -my voice goes up and I pregress in a scentance, instead of going down.- :blush:

TR Rose
09-04-2007, 02:01 PM
I have so many, and I very much apologize if I forget anyone!

To our awesome roomies - the Hosts and Zelda and the ravers who joined us for AnimeHell. You guys were awesome, and I really hope to room with you again for A-Kon! This was our first time rooming with a group and I'll admit that I was worried... but you all were the best!

Red Link with the Alternate Props and Ness - thank you so much for joining us for the Smash Bros. shoot! It was so much fun. And thanks to Hikaru for organizing it! Your costumes were so cute!

All the people who showed up for the Zelda shoot, and to the Princess Agitha who went on Zelda recon duty with me to find some of you! It was a really great gathering and there were a lot of great costumes. And yay for all of us who were singing the Zelda music during the shoot!

To Kuragiman and SkyPirate - thanks so much for spending so much time to take our photos. You really made me feel like a celebrity! I can't wait to see what the photos look like.

The randomness group downstairs on Sunday evening. You guys rock! Where else can you find two flavors of Shinigami, a detective, a murderer, a legendary elf, a perverted ninja sage, and Hosts all in one place? So much fun signing all those Death Notes (Fuzzy Neko Samurai Squad, anyone?)

To the excellent Misa-Misa who had one of the funniest quotes of the con - "You're Peach cosplaying as Link!"

Thank you all for making my first A-Fest so much fun!!

Darth Sunshine
09-04-2007, 02:27 PM
TR~ Sorry I took off Sunday night without saying goodbye to you and Concolor! I you guys were great roomies, and awesome friends! I hope our paths cross again come A-kon!

Syphon
09-04-2007, 03:15 PM
Wow, let's see here....

To Casey - You always make con times fun times. Thanks for everything, babe. Love ya.

To Jen, Amber, and Saif - You guys rock, it was awesome hanging out with you guys on Friday and during the con.

To Rukia (Jordan) - Sorry ya couldn't stay longer, it's fun to hang out with you. Ya make a great Meryl, I look forward to working on my next project now.

To Landon - Don't worry about needing a room, man. We've got ya covered. I'll see you soon, hopefully in october.

To Kyle and Dustin - I'm workin' on it now for next year, I'll be ready...Woot for the G-H.G.

To Boss-San and co. - Yay, you're a bleacher now! Photoshoots and such in the future!

To Cat-chan and all the bleachers - you guys always make the photoshoots fun for all. Walking for long periods of time in geta sandals is difficult, especially over long distances. Yay for future photoshoots.

To Jet - It's always fun talking with ya, you are very knowledgeable about many things. I'll see you at Z-D, I hope.

To Allie - I wasn't stalking you! I just happened to see you every couple hours.

To Saava - it was great to meet you, I'll see you on LJ.

To the Makoto game - I shall defeat you someday!

To anyone I missed....hit me and I'll remember ya.

EternalSerenity
09-04-2007, 05:00 PM
I'll try to keep it as short as I can!

To all of the DFWCS, DCC, and ACDF: I had an amazing time with all of you and I'm looking forward to Oni-Con!!

To ze svedish whores: I laaav you all!

Saava: I had an awesome time hanging out, and you better get your ass to Oni woman!

To everyone I groped throughout the weekend: Was it good for you too? ^_-

To all of you who complimented my Queen Esther cosplay and took photos: Thank you all so much for being so awesome!!

To the judges of the Cosplay contest: I can't thank you enough for choosing my cosplay for Best Costume, it really means a lot to me!

To everyone who joined in our drunked fun this weekend: WE MUST DO EEET AGAIN!

To my Abel: Your cosplay is amazing and I'm looking forward to competing with you at Oni!

Now to name names...

Thanks again to Jon, Kristy, Cindi, Jonobi, Hannah, Jesse, Robin, Chris, Matt, Miles, Lauren, Calvin, Courtney, Savannah, Sarah, Amy, Jessica, Tommy, Beauty, Mary, Mel, Logan, Debbie, Devan, James, and anyone else I forgot!

Lady Saea
09-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Kikala: Everything I touch breaks! :-O I know you can fix it though. I had loads of fun with you and am glad I could get to know you better. You are awesome. MEOW! ^.^
Btw! If you want me to, I will take your Seras gun to Oni-con for you. Let me know! YAH!

And oh....wow. I'm going to have to keep posting everytime I forget someone. lol

Monica - You rock my socks. And are the best Lucrecia evar. I hope you had a blast as much as we did! ^___^

Honey Usagi-chi
09-04-2007, 06:14 PM
Pokeyfairy, Anna, Honey Usagi-chan and and all the other cosplay.com people I loves to talk to. I'M GOING TO MISS YOU ALL!

Awwwww, you makes me sad D: I loves you much and it was soooo good seeing you this year! I shall look under them bloomers again, bwa ha ha~<3 I'm glad to know that we're worth all that coming down here from Utah, we is speshul!

Red Link with the Alternate Props and Ness - thank you so much for joining us for the Smash Bros. shoot! It was so much fun. And thanks to Hikaru for organizing it! Your costumes were so cute!
We shall be having another again, I just know it >:3 Especially with Brawl, all the new characters~ Like I said earlier, being on the same floor as you guys = awesomeness. Concolor's funny conversations made the elevator hell so much fun ^_^ I can't wait to see you both again and I hope it'll be soon! ^_^

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 07:22 PM

Lynn Valentine: You are the most awesome-est of awesome things. I love youuu! I spent so much time missing you at this con D:

OH LAWD! I'm the other Cooking Mama~! <3333 Next year, totally, let's meet up and TEACH A COOKING CLASS! Yes, a Cooking Mama class/panel would be just about the coolest thing evar.

... there needs to be like a Nintendo DS photoshoot, for Phoenix Wright, Cooking Mama, and Trauma Center. HELL YES~

StarShiranui
09-04-2007, 07:32 PM
OH LAWD! I'm the other Cooking Mama~! <3333 Next year, totally, let's meet up and TEACH A COOKING CLASS! Yes, a Cooking Mama class/panel would be just about the coolest thing evar.

... there needs to be like a Nintendo DS photoshoot, for Phoenix Wright, Cooking Mama, and Trauma Center. HELL YES~

I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER FOR THAT PANEL.

Caps lock is cruise control for cool. *Sagely nod*

CrescentBunny
09-04-2007, 07:33 PM

ZOMG I'd be all for the photoshoot :) And I may dress like Mama and I MAY have beat the game, but NO ONE would want to learn cooking from me, trust me XD You were so CUTE! Definitely a meet up soon!

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 07:53 PM
StarShiranui: Wouldn't it be like the awesomest panel since Q&A with Q&J or the ParaPara Panel?! No one has to answer that because the OBVIOUS answer is yes. XD

It'd be so awesome to be grading people on their cooking skills. We could make like ANIMEFEST COOKIES! Or cake. Or something yummy.

Someone call Gintoki, we need a sweets expert. D:

CrescentBunny: I'll totally organize a Nintendo DS photoshoot for next year! <3 I'm sure I'd have plenty of friends interested. We should extend it to like everyone-- Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, Cooking Mama, Trauma Center, and Phoenix Wright. ... AND METEOS BLOCKS. XDDD If anyone has an awesome idea for meteos blocks that is...

D: I'm fairly sure that I'd be able to kill someone with my cooking. Mama would be disgraced if I used her name and cooked using it. D: I'd be killing Mama's name as COOKING MAMA. She'd be more like Killing Mama, then. ;w;

Thank you~! <333 I have tentative plans to head to Ikkicon, and if I can earn enough money I might stop by A-Kon for a day. D: But yeah, I just blew my wad on bleach plushies and pucca pins, I'll be out of comission for a while at least.

shiri_tori
09-04-2007, 07:58 PM

That would be so INFINATE WIN it's not even funny, now if only we can get some people to cosplay XY:Feel the Magic somehow...

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 07:59 PM
That would be so INFINATE WIN it's not even funny, now if only we can get some people to cosplay XY:Feel the Magic somehow...

I KNOW. Now I feel pretty freaking genius for thinking of it. XDDD

Dude, you could paint yourself white and wear a white swimsuit. XD that counts as an XY costume, right?!

shiri_tori
09-04-2007, 08:03 PM
I KNOW. Now I feel pretty freaking genius for thinking of it. XDDD

Dude, you could paint yourself white and wear a white swimsuit. XD that counts as an XY costume, right?!

I know there's somehow a way to do a complete black skin suit...ah well, someday--paint seems rather messy unfortunately....:/

If I figure out a way, I'm totally drafting my friends to be the Rub Rabbits...:)

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 08:05 PM
I know there's somehow a way to do a complete black skin suit...ah well, someday--paint seems rather messy unfortunately....:/

If I figure out a way, I'm totally drafting my friends to be the Rub Rabbits...:)

<3333 Oh man. I'm totally planning a HUGE Trauma Center Cosplay with Angie and Dr. Stiles and... Cooking Mama. XD

I should totally go as Meteos Blocks, too. That'd be the most insane and greatest costume ever.

Miss_Mikado
09-04-2007, 08:06 PM
lol Fun shout out to the Reno at the Anime Dating Game. When I died, I should have taken you with me. Instead, you got a hug. ;p

shiri_tori
09-04-2007, 08:11 PM
<3333 Oh man. I'm totally planning a HUGE Trauma Center Cosplay with Angie and Dr. Stiles and... Cooking Mama. XD

I should totally go as Meteos Blocks, too. That'd be the most insane and greatest costume ever.

Angie, I never really cared for her that much, but I do love Victor, omg, do I adore that little depressing man...I'd love to snap pictures of it, if I could!

lol Fun shout out to the Reno at the Anime Dating Game. When I died, I should have taken you with me. Instead, you got a hug. ;p

Eek, now I'm afraid...I think Mitsuru and Hikaru came pretty close to getting me...^^;;

Miss_Mikado
09-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Shiri: lol Nah, don't be. Still it was fun. You cracked me up during the game. XD
*huggles*

Miles
09-04-2007, 08:17 PM
Miles - ... You still owe me a friggin cookie. D:

If I give you a freakin' cookie, will you give me a long awesome comment about the awesomeness and fun we had?

shiri_tori
09-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Shiri: lol Nah, don't be. Still it was fun. You cracked me up during the game. XD
*huggles*

*huggles back* Glad I entertained...X3

StarShiranui
09-04-2007, 08:19 PM
StarShiranui: Wouldn't it be like the awesomest panel since Q&A with Q&J or the ParaPara Panel?! No one has to answer that because the OBVIOUS answer is yes. XD

It'd be so awesome to be grading people on their cooking skills. We could make like ANIMEFEST COOKIES! Or cake. Or something yummy.

Someone call Gintoki, we need a sweets expert. D:

Total-freaking-ly maaan.

COOKIES WOULD BE AWESOME. THEY'RE EASY TO MAKE.

AND WE CAN'T KILL ANYONE WITH COOKIES. =D

Nlayer
09-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Everyone who attended our panels! You guys are fabulous. I am glad you found us informative and I am glad some of you showed up for all three panels. You guys make it all worth it.

Thanx! You really helped me! (I was the guy with that guy who you asked for the schedule on Saturday. Of course I could only show up for one of your panels....Sorry....)

Kikala
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM
If I give you a freakin' cookie, will you give me a long awesome comment about the awesomeness and fun we had?

hmm, I suppose I could go ahead and give you your comment.

Haha, we totally pwned as Alucard and Seras. X3 I was sad we didn't get a chance to run around as Jiraiya and Naruto, but at least I got to steal your scroll. :D Aaaaaand, uuuuuum... Even though you kicked my pillow twice, you're still awesome and. ... That is all. ^^ It's just fun to tease ya. ;3
And I guess I should blame you for all the fun I had this weekend, cause if I hadn't complained to you about my rooming situation I would have never ended up in the awesome room in the first place!

effervescence
09-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Haha, MY TURN! >D

This may take awhile.

First off, to everyone in Boom: I know we didn't do a skit, and most of us entered seperately, but I still looooove you guys like WOAH. =D

Lily/Wife: You're like my long lost sister, my mind-buddy, and my sexy gay man friend. We really do need to live together, it'd be epic.

Whitney, Will, and Remy: LOVE LOVE LOVE. =D You guys did so SO awesome on the three FFIX cosplays, I was ridiculously impressed.

Yami: You are so welcome to room with us anytime, my smexy smexy Zidane.

Monica: ..Oh the crazy photos, hahaha. You've got a good eye with the camera!

DCC: Congratulations you guys on Best Group! You deserved it, those poses were amazing, as were the costumes and the presentation as a whole.

Twinzik: You girls aren't cursed anymore! You finally got to do a skit, AND win an award with it! I'm super proud, it was a ridiculously cute skit, too.

Sweedish ladies: Ahahahahaa. Uh. Yeah. I do heart you all, as frightening as you may be. =D

Miles: I miss you already.

DFW people: KIDNAP ME. Make me live there! I love ya'll. ><

ACDF people: I..hardly saw any of you the whole con, but I still heart you. =D

To 'the drunk people on sunday night', you know who you are...MY KNEE STILL HURTS! But, I do feel the love. The..drunkely tackled LOVE.

Pocky: I. LOVE. Your Mikako, thaaank you for taking pictures with mee!

To everyone else: I had a blast, hope to see you all at oni!

SchizoIori
09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Ok so I have an uber long shout out list.

DCC Room: You guys all rule. I had so much fun with everyone. It was awesome not only cosplaying and hanging out with you all, but just talking and chillaxin' as well. DCC4LIFE!

Jonobi: I love you. I love you in my wig and decora stuff. (or should I say I LAAV you) Thank you so much for being patient with me before and after the con. If it weren't for you my cons wouldn't be nearly what they are. I love having you as my wonderful cosplay partner and so much more. Soon enough we'll get to wear all the stuff we didn't get to at this con.

Cowbean: You're a bad influence on us all, and we LAAV you for it. ^_~

Miles: Stop being emo in the corner. No crying yah? only LAAAV. XD

PockyFairy: Man cons aren't the same without you. We will do much more of the hanging out thing soon.

Kissmedeadly: Man I never realized how much we had in common. I enjoyed hanging out and getting to know you better.

Kikala: Ah the newest inductee to DCC. I'm so glad you could room with us. It was so much fun and I absolutely want you to room with us again. Remember the Swedes need their "pimp" Sven. XD

EternalSerenity: OMG I want to molest your dress. I didn't get nearly enough of your lovin' on sunday. XD

Amaya de morte: You're the best girlfriend evarrr!

effervescence: You need to come up to dallas soon. I didn't get enough time with you either. :C

Twinzik: Hope you enjoyed your cookies. Huggles* Happy birthday!

Ochiba-san & VIIfangirl: You guys are the bestest KH people evers. I knew you guys would get something. We need sushi days now! Lets go celebrate!

Lily Lighting: Ewwwwww cosplayers! Lol needs moar lily!

Saejima: Always great to see you. You always seem to recognize me everywhere. C:

Danzikumaru & Kimba: Always nice to see you guys as well. See ya at oni

Jennibunny: Wow. How about that sunday night? Lols I request a repeat at oni!

To Skypirate: Thank you so much for taking all the wonderful pictures and talking with me. You're my fave photographer.

Kuragiman: Lol I'm amused that you gave the Swedish models a photoshoot. Can't wait to see all the pics.

To the drunken circle: I had a blast. Thank you for helping me walk straight and giving me such a good time. Warn me next time you try getting doritos on me. XD Laaav you all.

Everyone who stopped me an took pics, thank you very much for the compliments and photos on my costumes.

Blaxel: I'm sorry I ran off in a rush after the cape incident. I was late for my shift at art show. I was definitely not mad at you. Everything is fixed though. The art show staff had some emergency sewing notions.

SOrry to anyone I forgot. Told you the list was long. X_x

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 08:40 PM
shiri: Every time she screamed "DOCTOR!" at me I wanted to boot her in the face, I admit, but no Trauma Center cosplay would be complete without her.

Heck yes, this idea just keeps getting BETTER AND BETTER.

StarShiranui: YES. We should get like... Pillsbury pre-made cookies and just wrap the container in a picture of Cooking Mama so they'd be the most badass cookies in the history of forever.

And then make them. And hand them out. IN A PANEL. YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Miss_Mikado
09-04-2007, 08:41 PM
I don't know why I keep forgetting.

To all 3 or so Itachi's that hugged me when I was Sasuke, (along with one Byakuya and fan girl who glomped me for the first time....ouch. ^_^) Thanks so much. ^^ Me loves you back

Also, to the gaming staff for bringing awsome games to play, especially Guitar Hero II. And to whoever that bought the computer for us to watch AMV's and funny videos...like Charlie and the Candy Mountain. XD

StarShiranui
09-04-2007, 08:43 PM
StarShiranui: YES. We should get like... Pillsbury pre-made cookies and just wrap the container in a picture of Cooking Mama so they'd be the most badass cookies in the history of forever.

And then make them. And hand them out. IN A PANEL. YEAH YEAH YEAH!

MOST AWESOME PANEL EVER Y/Y?

Neeymuffin
09-04-2007, 08:43 PM
MOST AWESOME PANEL EVER Y/Y?

EXACTLY.

BEST. PANEL. EVER.

Darth Sunshine
09-04-2007, 08:50 PM
DFW people: KIDNAP ME. Make me live there! I love ya'll. ><

The van will arrive at 2300. XP

Honey-usagi, I forgot to thank you for organizing the SSB shoot, and being an awesome con buddy. I hope to see you again at the next con!

TerukiHolic
09-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Yay, I love doing these things.

Pita - You were AMAZING. You fit in with us so well, and the day you stayed with us was the best day I've ever had at a con. 4srs, we MUST keep in contact.

benihime - EEK. Remember that time Mary threw up? Much love for you, we got along so well. I love you I love you! xD

ninjafiendx3 - As always, another con with you was another complete joy of mine. xD You will continue to be a close friend, girly.

baku_neko - YANAGI CRACK THX. It was nice getting to room with you and hang out with you more than we did at A-kon. : D

Youshi Semenjyu - You were the coolest room neighbor. Ever. You smelled amazing, and turned me on to the best smelling hand cream. Hope to see you at another con, fragrance twin! xD

Saejima - We met only once at the con, but I was with the girl who chased you through the dealers room. So I'm thanking you for massive amounts of amusement. xD

Mori & Hunni - Totally didn't get your cosplay.com names, but I was the other Hunni with the 4 person group. You made the most amazing Hunni voice, and your Mori was perfectly Mori-full.

J-rock Fans - I can't say how many comments I kept getting on my hide and X-Japan shirt, but you guys were awesome. xD

Eared Inu Yasha - I hope you remember me, but I was Chelsea. You explained the coffee pot incident with great detail to me. xD Mary's twinkie!

DiscoAizen - I hope my talking to you helped you through a teensy bit of con drama, but it was nice finally getting to meet you in person!

There were a lot of others, but I'm not sure of their cosplay.com names. : < But thanks for making my con amazing!

musicalmafia
09-04-2007, 11:30 PM
SHOOOOOOUTOUTS. 8D

Saejima- Sorry, Noitora-sama, I'm still taller than you? :33;; And run from Syd, ruuuun! XDDD

DiscoAizen- For being such a good sport and stripping for us when we asked you to. XDDD;;

Micheal- Sexy contacts!~ I was glad I finally got to actually hang with you and talk at this con. <3

The rest of the Bleachers- Glad to have one last bang with you all. :] No more Bleach cosplay for me, sadly. BUSH!

NOW FOR MY TENIPURI PEOPLE. <333 Who made my con completely fabulous.

Guy who took our pictures- Thanks for putting up with our gay and sometimes disturbing talk, and braving the heat in that costume. XDDD;; I'd love a link when you're done with them?~

baku_neko- CUTEST. RYOMA. EVER. ilu. <3 Shishido is soooo in the gay bar. :]

benihime- Promise not to laugh too hard next time? XDDD;; Thanks for bringing and sharing your myu goods with us!!! 8D HAHAHA I GOT AWAY WITHOUT DRINKING INUI JUICE.

Pita- COME BACK TO US. D: Seriously, you rocked so freaking hard and I love you and we are trying our hardest to plan on going to AX to see you. <3 Honorary member of *SNAP*, you will forever be!

TerukiHolic- NO SHOUTOUT FOR YOOOU.

...except "YUKIMURAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

ILU so much brainwave buddy. XD

Well... I think that's about it. If I forgot anyone, sooooorry! XDDD;; Awesome con, all in all. <3

CrescentBunny
09-04-2007, 11:35 PM
ZOMG COOKING MAMA PANEL AND DS PHOTOSHOOTS. All of these are win. And I definietly want to cosplay some other DS games, any suggestions and I'll look them up :)

MexicAnime
09-04-2007, 11:56 PM
OK Mine will be pretty short, so here we go:

1st and foremost, thank you to all those that showed up for my Saturday Naruto shoot, even though it was kinda smaller than what i expected. Thank you all so much for taking time out to attend, and making it very memorable.

Shiri Tori-Thanks for letting me "kidnap" Reno during the Anime Dating game. ^_^

Even though i was only in it till the very end, and only for a few mins, thanks to all who participated in the Anime Dating Game, (Shiri Tori, Koda89, Honey Usagi-Chan, Miss Mikado, The Final, Shinobi Misa, Ranchan03, Inuyasha-kun, Karesu, and anyone who i forgot, sorry!!!!!)

Thank you to all of you who let me take you're picture, and put up with my slow working camera. Also, thanks to those of you that felt like my own cosplay were picture worthy.......even though they really were not........

To those that chatted with me, hugged me, and basically any and all that i met this con. I'll hopefully get to see all of you and even more people at the next Con!!!!!!

EDIT: Also thank you to all those that viewed, and commented on my pictures, and videos, even if it's just a few of ya'll, because without ya'll i wouldn't be motivated to try my hardest to do what i do!!!!!!

Catzilerella
09-05-2007, 12:03 AM
I'd like to shout out to NEssa (CrescentBunny)--> I love you! Your so sweet and loving and awsome and your a wonderful freind. Thank you for your kindness and for being a real freind with me. I greattly appreciate you and I had sooo much fuuunn! CAn't wait to do it all over again.

Special thanks to Kuragiman for going all out and doing what you can for me! Greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your wonderful pictures, and thank you for taking pictures of all the cosplayers you can find.
Your awsome!
Thanks to Sky Pirate as well for taking pictures of cosplayers. Also very awsome!

Jet_Texas--> awsome! You make a great Jet.

All the people at the local meet, it was a pleasure getting to know ya some.

I had a lot of fun!
Thanks to the Ikkicon table for the MJ music!
loved it!
*dances*

Thanks to all the GAia members who recognized us, yay!

Thanks to Afest in general...awsome, I had a lot of fun!
Great music at the rave/dance sat night!
Awsome!

Cat-Chans
09-05-2007, 12:17 AM
TO ALL MY BLEACHERS:
People keep asking me WHY I keep cosplaying from bleach
and the answer is simple
I get to spend all my time with all of you.
I <3 J00 ALL
4 REALZ

benihime
09-05-2007, 12:36 AM
gosh there's so many and imm SOOOOOOO TIRED

bleachers - its always great seeing you guys again, new and old people.

guy at the POT shoot -GOSH I JUST SAW YOUR NAME ON HERE. thanks SO MUCH for taking our photos! i can't wait to see them!

ninjafiendx3 - you won't escape next time. OH SNAP i'm probably not going to be cosplaying inui for awhile. ack you got off (ahaha i said "oh snap" ahahahaha)

baku_neko - ack thanks so much for letting my crash when my car wouldn't start. DAMN CAR! i swear. gah. anyway i wish i could have seen you more. you grew an asian on your hip.

terukiholic - TWINKIE~~~~~~~ i'm so glad i finally got to meet you.
YUKIMURAAAAAAAAAAA

pita - i can't say how much fun it was hanging out with you. i really hope i get to see you at AX! i really hope we can keep in contact.

to snap*cosplay - CRACK! yanagi crack that is.

to anyone else i might have forgotten..
to the ONE PERSON who recognized me as apollo.... *GLOMP*

oh and rachel-chan, you're so cute as always! i can't wait until akon where we can both be sexy apollos. woot!

and one more thing...

BUSH!

Arei
09-05-2007, 01:02 AM
gosh there's so many and imm SOOOOOOO TIRED

bleachers - its always great seeing you guys again, new and old people.

guy at the POT shoot -GOSH I JUST SAW YOUR NAME ON HERE. thanks SO MUCH for taking our photos! i can't wait to see them!

ninjafiendx3 - you won't escape next time. OH SNAP i'm probably not going to be cosplaying inui for awhile. ack you got off (ahaha i said "oh snap" ahahahaha)

baku_neko - ack thanks so much for letting my crash when my car wouldn't start. DAMN CAR! i swear. gah. anyway i wish i could have seen you more. you grew an asian on your hip.

terukiholic - TWINKIE~~~~~~~ i'm so glad i finally got to meet you.
YUKIMURAAAAAAAAAAA

pita - i can't say how much fun it was hanging out with you. i really hope i get to see you at AX! i really hope we can keep in contact.

to snap*cosplay - CRACK! yanagi crack that is.

to anyone else i might have forgotten..
to the ONE PERSON who recognized me as apollo.... *GLOMP*

oh and rachel-chan, you're so cute as always! i can't wait until akon where we can both be sexy apollos. woot!

and one more thing...

BUSH!

BUSH!!

TO ALL MY BLEACHERS:
People keep asking me WHY I keep cosplaying from bleach
and the answer is simple
I get to spend all my time with all of you.
I <3 J00 ALL
4 REALZ

WE <3 J00 TOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

thefinal
09-05-2007, 02:16 AM
My Roommates: You know I always love you all! You're a great group and I don't know what I'd do without you.

MexicAnime: I know you probably are not the happiest with me right now and of course probably a bit personal, but I still love ya and I hope you know that despite how I might act.

Mystic665: You are one sexy Zelda and one schmecksy lady in general and I greatly appreciate you taking the initiative in hosting a Local Cosplayers Gathering! :D

Local Cosplayers: Thanks for all of you that decided to come out about your sexuality - haha. Good to know we all like one another that much that we're so comfortable about coming out with that information ^__~

shiri_tori and shinobi_misa: You both are great and made really sexy hosts and glad the Anime Dating Game went so well and hopefully we will be able to do this continuously in the future and maybe now we will get more contestants and what not :) PS shiri_tori: Your friend Darrel is interesting to say the least - haha - redneck at an anime con is a new one to me.

To the Arshtat and Zerase: I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE OTHER SUIKODEN V COSPLAYERS! You guys really made me so incredibly happy and I'm glad we got to slightly hoard together for some pics ^_^

Danzikumaru: Thanks for taking our Suikoden V group pics!!! Greatly appreciated!

To the booze: Thank you for keeping my mind somewhat in place and to forget about all the things that pertained to the dealers room ^^;;

To Ethan: Thanks for tagging along and going to your first con - hopefully in the future you will continue to go to them and contemplate cosplaying :D

Great experience all in all, things happen - but it was still wonderful. Until next con ^_~

RanChan03
09-05-2007, 02:23 AM
i'd like to say thanks to:
Skypirate for all the picture taking
To ALL the cosplayers who were entertained by the Inuyasha Miroku skit ^-^ i am glad i set out what i wanted to accomplish
To either mira or mina, sorry if i forgot the name, for taking all those shots ^-^

and to everyone else out there who showed up in costume and enjoyed the con.

CHEERS TO NO POOP OUTSIDE OF MY ROOM!!

Lady Saea
09-05-2007, 02:52 AM
i'd like to say thanks to:
Skypirate for all the picture taking
To ALL the cosplayers who were entertained by the Inuyasha Miroku skit ^-^ i am glad i set out what i wanted to accomplish
To either mira or mina, sorry if i forgot the name, for taking all those shots ^-^

and to everyone else out there who showed up in costume and enjoyed the con.

CHEERS TO NO POOP OUTSIDE OF MY ROOM!!

Honestly I wasn't sure what to expect out of your skit this time at A-fest...

...and I loved it. It definitely made me laugh a lot and it was a GREAT idea. I thought you should've won best comedy skit. ^.^ And I loved your last walk-on at the end of the show. XD

PockyPants
09-05-2007, 08:17 AM
My Roomies - Thanks for a super awesome weekend and hanging out w/ me! I love yall!
raven1280 - sorry again for getting pissed at you! I still love you <3
Sheryl - It was nice to meet you and hang out, your awesome! XD Looking forward to seeing you at A-kon!
Kuragiman - Thank you so much for all the shoots! I totally felt special :) The pictures you showed me were great, thanks again!
SkyPirate - Thanks for taking my picture! I cant wait to see them!
The guy that gave me cookies [after taking my picture] - Thanks so much! The cookies were delicious~
Gidget - It was so great to see you again! I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more or say goodbye, but we'll see each other again ^.^
GarnetteMermaid and the guy w/ the hat [I'm so sorry I can't remember your name, I'm horrible about that. :(] - It was nice to meet y'all! Hopefully we'll see each other at other cons. ;)
Cosplay people at the HP Panel - Sorry I didn't stick around for pictures! I was kind of in a rush and stuff :P
Lazytown Group - Y'all's skit was AMAZING! I loved it, you win at life. XD
Anyone I missed - sorry I missed

Honey Usagi-chi
09-05-2007, 08:49 AM
The van will arrive at 2300. XP

Honey-usagi, I forgot to thank you for organizing the SSB shoot, and being an awesome con buddy. I hope to see you again at the next con!
Me too! GO CON BUDDIES! (:<

Saejima
09-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Ok here goes *breath in and out*

First off

KERIKO- I love you with all my heart. It was good to cospaly with you and dont worry will find a couples cospaly someday.

CPOSEY- Thanks for all your help and advice^^

JONOBI- Bunshichi will forever dominate your ass!!!! HAHAHA!! J/K We should do more cosplays togther and dont worry we will have more tenjho tenge cosplayers ill be recruting.

KIKALA- It was fun to hang out with you sorry that you didnt have you Oran twin.

DISCOAIZEN- Thanks for the talk I really needed it I hope you had a good con.

MILES- I hope my shrit was very sexy for joo!!! It was good seeing you again.

DANZIKMARU- That was an awesome dinner we had with added conversations about Cat-chan XD

NICEPANTS- AWESOME GRIMMJOW! Im glad there was another espada there

MISSTRISS- Thanks for the phots yuo made an awesome Jasdebi!!!

NINJAFIENDX3- You will always be my Tesla XD I loved how you first saw me in Noitora and you went in to a salute loves to you!!! XD

TO THE BLEACHERS- you all know who you are it is always a good con with you guys around loves to you all

Neeymuffin
09-05-2007, 12:28 PM
ZOMG COOKING MAMA PANEL AND DS PHOTOSHOOTS. All of these are win. And I definietly want to cosplay some other DS games, any suggestions and I'll look them up :)

COOKING MAMA PANEL FOR GREAT JUSTICE! <3 And this DS Photoshoot is going to be the best thing since like ever. D: Hell yes.

I might have to make a costume from WarioWare: Touched! to celebrate the occasion. ASHLEY OR MONA ANYONE? 8D

xmstreefromhell
09-05-2007, 01:07 PM
All the friends I saw at the con, and all the new ones I met there. It was awesome hanging out with you guys! See you again soon.

The wonderful people at the San Japan booth. Oh my god, you guys were great. Thank you for all your efforts to fix my costumes, you were all so very helpful.

Everyone who took our picture and everyone who came up to us and told us they enjoyed our skit. Can't thank you enough, I had a blast this A-fest and positive feedback on my costumes and our skit just made it better.

A-fest staff, and especially the cosplay coordinator, Michael. Thanks for helping us out when we needed it and answering all our questions.

All the other cosplayers and con-goers I saw. Everybody was so nice and polite, and you really made the con. Can't wait to be back next year. :)

GarnetteMermaid
09-05-2007, 02:19 PM
Gidget - It was so great to see you again! I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more or say goodbye, but we'll see each other again ^.^
GarnetteMermaid and the guy w/ the hat [I'm so sorry I can't remember your name, I'm horrible about that. :(] - It was nice to meet y'all! Hopefully we'll see each other at other cons. ;)

It was great meeting you too, and your friends! I too look forward to seeing you at other cons! You rock Chibichickie! The man in the hat, also known as the Burst Angel Narrator, and I were very happy to get to hang with you while we did. I am sorry for having to run off back to the room, but I gave your good bye to those in the car with me as we left. ;)

The rest of my shouts are all to people I'm talking to already, so I won't make a big long post. I only really want to say

"Thank you" to the voice actors and the one staff member that was actually polite to me. You all made us feel welcomed after a tiring weekend of people younger than us yelling at us because they had the "I'm in charge" syndrome. Some people take "Staff" power too far and don't realize that when you are rude to people, that doesn't earn respect and that doesn't make people want to come back. However, the last few hours of the last day made everything worthwhile.

The VA's and the Staff member who made us welcomed, you know who you are! YOU TOTALLY ROCK!

Yee-HAW!
Fae

AKA Queen Beryl and Jo-Burst Angel

Honey Usagi-chi
09-05-2007, 02:30 PM
I knew I left out some people T_T:

Jet_Texas, you are my hero. One day we shall sit down at the coffee post and have a full out discussion about the old school animes. Yar!

TheFinal, you did a good job handling the dealers this year, it rivaled how great the 04 dealers was, and I look forward to your improvements ^_^

Housekeeping Lady, sorry we bugged you for half a dozen towels >_<;

Friday's Bellboy, thanks for being careful with our costumes!

Pockyfairy, I loved your Mikako! I'm so glad someone knows of Gokinjo Monogatari besides me >_O; I also apologize for staring at your costumes every day, they just look so amazing ^_^

Tahiti, you made such a cute Miwako <333

Coffee Post Lady, thanks for not charging me an extra dollar for hot water, I left you a nice tip!

And to that girl that waved to me before your mom yanked you by the hand and dragged you out of the con, I loves you and I feel so sorry for you that your mother couldn't be more open minded >_<;

And of course everyone else I hanged out with or declared my love to already (:

StarlightArcher
09-05-2007, 03:43 PM
JennyBunny, C.C., and Amile:
You guys rock it hard! You people always make my cons memorable!

VG photoshoot people:
Thanks for telling me my costume looked awesome.

Everyone who took pictures of me as Helena:
You all helped me feel better about the crappy wig work I'd done.

Ze Svedish Whores:
There's so much to say about y'all. Thanks for the memorable night ^_~ You guys are a riot. I hope to party with y'all again soon!

Astillar (my roommate):
Thanks for letting me hog the blankets and take over the bathroom counter! You're the best, and made the con win for me!

Kung_Fu_Candy
09-05-2007, 04:43 PM
First and foremost, thanks to Pocket_Buddy, THE BAT, and poor abused Marc for making AFest exciting and full of shenanigans!

the_final: Thank you so so much for organizing the Dating game! We really couldn't have done it without you, and here's looking forward to next year!

Shiri_tori: *warm fuzzies* You were such an awesome cohost!!! It was tons of fun verbally abusing you, and you did a great job!! I hope we can be cohosts together next year! ^__^ And also, thank you to your awesome friends!! Your Mitsuru was a real riot, and I loved dancing the Hare Hare Yukai and Motekke! Sailor Fuku with y'all! (and your welcome for the hideous chicken! XD)

To everyone else who participated in the Anime Dating Game: Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! You guys made it a great first year! Even through the numerous crises that arose, you all did great! I'm totally looking forward to next time, and I hope to see a lot of familiar faces!

Miss_Mikado: Kyah, I love you!!!!!!!!!! I'm always so excited to see my Gaia peeps at conventions, and you're always a blast to hang out with! I'm looking forward to Para Para at A-Kon, 'kay? We must do King Kong!!!!

Shannon and Desiree: You guys are so much fun!!!! Your presences made the rave fun, even though I can't stand techno music and the dancing baffles me! XD And an extra shout out to Des for joining me in complete political incorectness!

The dude who gave me a Haruhi model when I was in my bunny suit! Thanks!!

To everyone on the 18th floor who had to endure the screaming idiocy of 1801, especially the Dixie Chicks karaoke and endless Venture Brothers quoting (HOT DOLPHIN!!!!!). Um, sorry? ^^;;

To the awesome x 27 DEF DIVA group! H!P Solidarity!!!!

To the elevator musicians!!! Peace and love!!! And don't let the man keep you down!

Chouzan: It was awesome seeing all of you in person!! I can't wait for SxSW!

Tara_Davis: *Squee!* It was awesome finally meeting you in person!! And I'm all over the Senshi Backyard Dance idea!! Lemme know if you need an Usagi!

Mistriss: I luff you! It's always great to see you outside of das intranets!

And to the people at the DN shoot who ran off after the bondage train: I'm totally shaking my fist at you!!! Way to kill a shoot x___x

I think that's all......but I'm probably forgetting somebody!! So if I forgot you, I still love and appreciate you, and forgive my goldfish memory.

shiri_tori
09-05-2007, 04:44 PM
shiri_tori and shinobi_misa: You both are great and made really sexy hosts and glad the Anime Dating Game went so well and hopefully we will be able to do this continuously in the future and maybe now we will get more contestants and what not :) PS shiri_tori: Your friend Darrel is interesting to say the least - haha - redneck at an anime con is a new one to me.

Hopefully we'll get more contestants who'll ACTUALLY commit is the dealio. But it's cool, it turned out pretty good, and I'm glad me and Haruhi entertained...:angel2:

Oh...yeah, Darrel's...intresting, I've known that kid since Elementary school--he still insists I make him a Shanks from One Piece cosplay, even though I already told him how horribly new I am to this still...(-_-)U

Shiri_tori: *warm fuzzies* You were such an awesome cohost!!! It was tons of fun verbally abusing you, and you did a great job!! I hope we can be cohosts together next year! ^__^ And also, thank you to your awesome friends!! Your Mitsuru was a real riot, and I loved dancing the Hare Hare Yukai and Motekke! Sailor Fuku with y'all! (and your welcome for the hideous chicken! XD)

No problem, it was fun being abused...*pauses to think at how wierd that came out* anyway, I'll be totally looking forward to our co-hosting next time around, and I'm sure my friends will be looking forward to it too--hopefully we'll have an bachelor with us as well this time!

Ahh the Hare Hare Yukai and Motekke! Sailor Fuku, I think I'm now going to be dancing that non stop...^^;;

Darth Sunshine
09-05-2007, 04:50 PM
Local Cosplayers: Thanks for all of you that decided to come out about your sexuality - haha. Good to know we all like one another that much that we're so comfortable about coming out with that information ^__~

I think its so great that we were all able to be so relaxed and just chill like that. Maybe next year I'll see if we can have a party or something; I'll make sure to set aside more time if I do! ><

Kikala
09-05-2007, 04:53 PM
And to the people at the DN shoot who ran off after the bondage train: I'm totally shaking my fist at you!!! Way to kill a shoot x___x
Okay... I was wondering about that. >.< I get downstairs just in time to see like, one picture shot. Someone told me I was late, and I said... It started at 4:30, right? And a Light told me it was 4:33, before I could say anything back, everyone else had run off and me and my friend were left wondering what to do... since there was what... three of us that didn't chase after the train? 0.o;

Oh well, at least those that stayed got some sugar cubes. :3 Too bad we didn't have a Light that stayed, otherwise we could have totally gone off and had a shoot by ourselves. XD; Oh well...
I plan on bringing L to Oni... but wear Light's clothes... cause I'm cool like that... and I wanna do something different. 0.o;;

Kung_Fu_Candy
09-05-2007, 05:28 PM
Okay... I was wondering about that. >.< I get downstairs just in time to see like, one picture shot. Someone told me I was late, and I said... It started at 4:30, right? And a Light told me it was 4:33, before I could say anything back, everyone else had run off and me and my friend were left wondering what to do... since there was what... three of us that didn't chase after the train? 0.o;

Grrr, I know! The shoot was indeed supposed to start at 4:30, and when myself and the other Misa got there at like 4:15 there was a tiny tiny group already taking pictures. When we tried to tell them that there were still more people coming--including some actual photographers--literally everyone there except for myself, another Misa, and Miss_Mikado (the lovely Naomi!) ran off after the Bondage Train (WTF?!). It was truly idiotic. *seething*

shiri_tori
09-05-2007, 05:43 PM
Grrr, I know! The shoot was indeed supposed to start at 4:30, and when myself and the other Misa got there at like 4:15 there was a tiny tiny group already taking pictures. When we tried to tell them that there were still more people coming--including some actual photographers--literally everyone there except for myself, another Misa, and Miss_Mikado (the lovely Naomi!) ran off after the Bondage Train (WTF?!). It was truly idiotic. *seething*

Amen, same happened with my KH photoshoot--well kinda--there was no bondage train--but it'd would've been better had there been at least!

I was ten minutes late and already the photoshoot had dissolved into groups just taking random pictures and whatnot and some KH cosplayers were already leaving...gahh...way to have ADD people....TT^TT...

Concolor
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Mystic665 - It was very nice to finally meet you (let alone be your roommate).

Kuragiman, Skypirate - real photographers. Taking such interest and time with us (Peach, Luigi/Jiraiya). We are honored.

Honey Usagi-chi - You're so nice, and have such energy. Good to finally meet you, now knowing wh you are. :)

Mary - Our room 'mom'. Busted her butt keeping the place clean, the cops away, and all of us well fed. You gave us more than we deserve, and more than we could have expected.

Inuyasha_Kun - Too cool Sumomo cosplay.

The Roving Naruto-Mob - and to all others who politely askes to hug - glomp Jiraiya. You all made that costume so worthwhile.

The little Naruto - dude, you totally rock. Period. One of the best Naruto around., .. and Sasuke and Hinata we got some awesome pictures.

Kikala - The character with the huge gun, and another good Naruto.

The Itachi who grabbed Salor Moon's wand and began dancing with it in our room.

Jet-black (Jet_Texas?) You've perfected that character. Nice chatting with you.

Marika - Sasuke - with a real tatoo. Talk about suffering for your art...

The two "Ls" and Kiras, oops, I mean "Lights", for letting us write in their deathnotes. Random anime meetings rule.

Slingshot - NESS, kudos for an underdone cosplay.

Seven Foot Tall Male Lolita...just because.

Red link - with all the alternate props.

Princess Agitha - Another underdone cosplay, but you executed it superbly.

Tsunade - from second Naruto shoot. I'm very sorry. Out of respect for you, I will not use that photo. Thanks for not kicking my *** for real. Hope I didn't creep you out. Again, I'm sorry.

My roomies - Gave me the real convention atmosphere. Look forward to a-kon.

Arei
09-05-2007, 06:58 PM
To the elevator musicians!!! Peace and love!!! And don't let the man keep you down!

did they have a boombox and did they keep calling the elevator party elevator?

Vicechan
09-05-2007, 07:22 PM

I was equally saddened at that. x.x; I was a Light (with the bit too dark hair, the actual suit coat, and the apple) and I hoped that the Bondage Train would end in finishing the photo shoot, but that just wasn't meant to be. I checked back at the fountain pretty soon after the Train was stopped in the Dealer's Room and it didn't seem to reconvene. =\ I asked another Misa and a Death Note group downstairs (Mello, Matt, 2 Nears, and another Light) if they knew what would come of the photos that were taken and they weren't certain.

I'd like to see the photos that did get taken.

I'll make proper shout-outs later, though. =o

Miss_Mikado
09-05-2007, 08:51 PM

Lol Sorry I ran off. But I thought the people who were doing the DN photoshoot said we were going to move somewhere else. So, I followed to see if the photoshoot was going to be at another location. I didn't know what all that commotion was about until someone told me it was the Bondage Train. After hearing that, I stopped at where my friend's art panel was and just stood there to watch. I did came back to meet up with Misa and everyone else afterwards. i thought you guys followed, but instead I had Shannon follow me over to say hello to you Misa. ^_^

Oh yeah, thanks for liking my Naomi cosplay. I'll keep being her for as long as I live...cause well she's important too. ;p

Misa: XD It's no problem! I had a blast. Shannon and Desiree do know how to party when it comes to Raving. I'll make sure they get your message. ^_^

Also, I had fun dancing the Hare Hare Yukai. Finally, I get to dance with you guys!! XDD

Honey Usagi-chi
09-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Honey Usagi-chi - You're so nice, and have such energy. Good to finally meet you, now knowing wh you are. :)
Awww, thank you! It's such an honour that I ended up on the same floor with y'guys! I only saw ya'll at Akon 18 for a flash and didn't recognize you both, which still makes me sad ;-; Hopefully I compensated this year >_>; You made elevator hell so much better with your sense of humour x3 I hope to be at Akon 19 with Midna completed, so I can see you all again 8D The locals meet up was so much fun, the way you sneaked up on Rose like "Oi! I exist too ;-; No love for me~"

Anywho, I'm glad to have spent so much time with you both! ^______________^

SamFisher
09-06-2007, 02:48 PM
okayyy... lets seee....

and the cody/splintercell/samfisher who was nice enough to call us down from our room for judging :D

Luv ya guys!! Didn't want you to miss your win!!

I have alot of people to thank, just got to get the names right! ;(

Miss_Mikado
09-06-2007, 04:18 PM

Dude! I loved your Splinter Cell cosplay.
On another post, you said you're gonna do a Big Daddy cosplay from Bioshock? If so, I love you! XD

Concolor
09-06-2007, 04:23 PM
I didn't realise you were... you. Loved the cosplay. Bet you're scary as heck at a rave. :P

SamFisher
09-06-2007, 06:01 PM
Dude! I loved your Splinter Cell cosplay.
On another post, you said you're gonna do a Big Daddy cosplay from Bioshock? If so, I love you! XD

Yes, everyone at AFest 2007 with all the FANTASTIC COSPLAY really inspired me to step it up a notch and take a big challenge with the BOUNCER BIG DADDY! I already know all the materials I am using to make it super realistic, now the money just has to come in. :)

Everyone very nice and looked fantastic! You really make a newbie feel loved. --Cody

Kikala
09-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Kikala - The character with the huge gun, and another good Naruto.

Haha, thanks. XD; It was fun talkin to you for a bit before the shoot!

KIKALA- It was fun to hang out with you sorry that you didnt have you Oran twin.

Aaw, it's all good! That would have been awesome, and people wouldn't have asked me where my twin was. :C

Kikala: Ah the newest inductee to DCC. I'm so glad you could room with us. It was so much fun and I absolutely want you to room with us again. Remember the Swedes need their "pimp" Sven. XD

Yosh! I'd love to room again. haha, it was amazing! I'm so glad I got to! -laughs- I still can't believe I'm going to do that. Just need my pimp hat, yah!

Aaah! And I forgot to mention:

Will - I swear I'm not stalking you! XD But it was fun to continuously run into you on Sunday.

Blaxel: Sorry to hear about your video. D: Buuuuut, it was cool chillaxin' with ya for a bit! Too bad I was always running around to actually get to hang for longer then like... 5 or 10 minutes. D:

shinentai
09-06-2007, 07:10 PM
To coin a phrase (Thanks Svedish Men!): I laav you all!

tahiti
09-06-2007, 11:33 PM
So, here we go:
The RANDUM girls: I love you guys, SO SO MUCH! I'm sad we didn't get to have Sailor Moon awesomeness, but still, you guys rock the shabanga. It always seems like I end up hanging out with you guys during whatever con we all attend, and it's always great. You guys are so much fun to be with, and I can't wait to hang out with you again!
DCC: You guys rock the shabanga. Congrats on your award! I can't wait to see what you guys will pull out next.
Jonobi: Byaku-flash needs to make a comeback, if possible.
SchizoIori: It ain't easy being green, but you make it work.
Miles: Peeping Jiraiya! MUST HAPPEN!
Cow-bean: You're a buffet of manliness! Haha! Can't wait for you to be my arch-nemisis at Oni-con.
PockyFairy: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HAVE MY BABIES! Can't wait for you to be my brother and have more awesome cosplay togetherness time. I'm really happy that we FINALLY got to do a little cosplay fun together, and maybe someday, KH cosplay will happen XD;; But you rock the shabanga. Meet you on Harry Hines??
Twinzik: YOUR MUSIC IS SO ADDICTING! Congrats on your award, and THANK YOU FOR THE COOKIES! And the love. LOVVVVVVE!
EternalSerenity: *clings to your foot* I'm hoping some of your awesome skillz will pass onto me. And your sexiness.
The FullMidget: AHH, my Meryl!! You, and Dustin, and the Vash (Kyle, was his name??) were SO MUCH FUN to be around and I'm SOO excited for more Trigun goodness at the next con we meet at. And please pass on to Dustin that I think he's a HOT ASS WOLFWOOD. >_>; *coughs*
All the DFWCS Peeps: Anna, Aimee, Amaya, Kristy, etc, etc, any one else I forgot: you guys rock the shabanga!
Jeff Nimoy and Quinton Flynn: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO A-FEST! Cuz you guys seriously rock.

And anyone I forgot: I love you guys, and you make cons awesome!
EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add: The photographers! People like SkyPirate, you guys rock the shabanga! You guys make the world go round =D!!

Naraku's Kanna
09-06-2007, 11:38 PM
Part of this shoutout goes to you, Mystic665. Everything may have gotten off to a rough start in our room, but I'm glad that you roomed with us. I believe we have a wand that you left behind, and my mom also found your badge left behind. If you'd like either of them back just let me know. ^^

Another little shout out to TR_Rose and Concolor, for as Mystic said, they were wonderful roomies. Kinda was worried about you for a few minutes when you had that fall of your TR. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt. You two are always welcomed to room with us again.

I'd also like to send out a little shoutout to KaiRay Hisakata and the rest of the little Ouran group that welcomed me in with open arms. Everyone was so warm and friendly and I can't wait to see you guys again.

The randomness group downstairs on Sunday evening. You guys rock! Where else can you find two flavors of Shinigami, a detective, a murderer, a legendary elf, a perverted ninja sage, and Hosts all in one place? So much fun signing all those Death Notes (Fuzzy Neko Samurai Squad, anyone?)

Oh yes. We had so much fun. To think that it started out so small of a group. XD The Yuki(From Fruits Basket) cosplayer that was there even shared pizza with Tanya, our Hanataro and me. He was so sweet. A great big hug and shoutout to all that made the random group fun!

Miss_Mikado
09-07-2007, 02:16 AM
Yes, everyone at AFest 2007 with all the FANTASTIC COSPLAY really inspired me to step it up a notch and take a big challenge with the BOUNCER BIG DADDY! I already know all the materials I am using to make it super realistic, now the money just has to come in. :)

Everyone very nice and looked fantastic! You really make a newbie feel loved. --Cody

No problem at all. ^^ I believe you've earned it. :)

Hee-Hee
09-07-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes! I finally get to do one'a these~! ^_^ I've been waitin' ever since I got home. SO! HERE WE GO!

If Hee-Hee misses anyone, you have permission to scold.

My fellow LazyTown group- Thank you so much for all the hard work everyone put into their costumes and the skit. I know you all had just as much fun as I did meeting little kiddies throughout the day and dancing around on stage, but I just wanted to say thanks again!

The Cid MC'ing the contest- Bake 'n Shake, man. Bake 'n Shake. Thanks so much for all your help!

Tahiti- Thank you SO MUCH again for helping us get our music! I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies, too! You better take care'a that tupperware till Onicon, young lady!

PockyFairy- I absolutely LOVE the little cat piggy bank that you gave us for our birthday. I've got it on the nightstand right now, and I can't wait to... actually have money so I can fill it up. XD You looked WONDERFUL in all of your cosplays, as always!

Cindy- Ma'am, lemme tell you-- those cookies were AMAZINGLY good. I'll have to like, commission you for more next time I see ya. XD Thank you so much for baking them for us!

Lilly- Girl, you crazy! I'm glad yer throat got better after Landon's night of yelling about how real men are so awesome, despite their ability to count and all.. Heath says that he better call, too. Or else. I'm glad I got to see ya on Sunday before I left, too! You're THE cutest Eiko I've ever seen, and one of these days I shall steeeeel you.

Whitney- NILLA WAFERS. Seriously, I'm going to yoink your hat next time I see you. It was really cool hanging out with you Saturday night, and I hope we get to chill at Onicon too! Also, your Sora mascot is still incredibly soft and cuddle-able.

Monica- I'm SO glad we finally got to meet! I've always wanted to hang out with you, and I was even more excited to find out that you're an incredibly crazy and awesome girl! Not to mention your cosplay makes me drool. Yes; drooool. You enjoy them miniature chocolate chip cookies, babeh.

Chels- I'll never get over your cuteness. Your Garnet cosplay turned out BEAUTIFULLY and I'm so glad I got to see it! I caught a glance at your FF9 photoshoot too, and you look amazing. =3 Like you said, we're definately going to have to cosplay together one of these days. Sooooon, m'luv!

The Svedz- That dance will forever haunt my dreams. You know what I'm talkin' about. XD I do appreciate it though, since it was a birthday dance 'n all. You all were faaaabulous, and I'm so glad and happy that you guys won in the cosplay contest. You definately deserved it. WE LAHV YOU!

Remy- You, sir, are a cool dude. =D I'm glad we got to meet you at aFest, and we're DEFINATELY going to have to hang out more!! Your tats are incredible, man. Congrats to you and your Zidane for your award, too (And Whitney, for constructing the awesomeness that is Steiner)! I loved the way you guys presented yourselves in the walkon with the arm gestures and whatnot. It really was awesome.

Kyle- Why is it I only see you for short periods of time?! We must converse more, my friend. =D Your Vash is still BY FAR my favorite ever, and I can't wait to see you at Onicon!

SkyPirate- Thank you so much for photographing our FFX-2 and LazyTown cosplays. We can't wait to see them online, and I still laugh when I think about you scaling the escalator and people shouting, "Goodniiiight SkyPiraaate~!" I can't wait to see you at the next convention, sir!

Jet- Ah, the crackers. I'm gonna start looking forward to that, you know. ^__^ I really do appreciate you doing that every convention, and thank you so much for recommending AnimeFEST to my sister and I. I'm so glad we went! When we take our CowboyBebop group to Onicon, we're definately going to have to sit down and chit-chat more!

Sora and Roxas from the Cosplay contest- I'm glad you lovely ladies got your Oblivion fixed. Your skit was BY FAR my favorite, and I'm glad you two won an award!!

Cierra- I'm so sorry that you passed out on Saturday, and even though you said you're better now (which I'm sure you are and everything) I'm still praying for you. Your cosplays were really awesome, and I'll always be blown away by your Sora wig and how soft it looks. Good luck on cutting your hair too, AND your Freshmen year, too!

Amaya- You are one smecksay Russian, woman. ^_~ I don't even know what your cosplay from the contest was from, but I still LOVE it!!

Sam Fisher- Wow. My friends and I are STILL fangirling over your awesomeness. I can't wait to see your future cosplays! Don't go scaring anyone sneaking around in corners, now!

Death?- I'm sorry that I don't know who you actually were, but you said that you were rooting for our group after the contest, and we really appreciated it! =D

ROFLMAO skit- Hilarious, guys. Seriously. I loooove that song. =3 Congrats on your award!

To the parents who thanked us for our skit after the contest- Wow. Really, you guys made it all worth it. Your children are absolutely adorable, and, while I doubt you're even reading this, I hope those pictures you took turned out well! =D Make sure to tell your kids that Stingy said to get out and not be lazy!

To EVERYONE who we spoke to throughout the weekend- Whether it was just a hello or a compliment about my Paine or Stingy.. or Heath (hahaa!), I was really happy to talk to all of you! There were SO many amazing cosplayers and congoers there; it really was an awesome convention for meeting incredibly nice people who just love to cosplay and have fun.

If I missed anyone, I'll catch it and send you an extra-special shoutout. =3 Love you all!

TR Rose
09-07-2007, 08:37 AM
Part of this shoutout goes to you, Mystic665. Everything may have gotten off to a rough start in our room, but I'm glad that you roomed with us. I believe we have a wand that you left behind, and my mom also found your badge left behind. If you'd like either of them back just let me know. ^^

Another little shout out to TR_Rose and Concolor, for as Mystic said, they were wonderful roomies. Kinda was worried about you for a few minutes when you had that fall of your TR. I'm just glad you didn't get hurt. You two are always welcomed to room with us again.

I'd also like to send out a little shoutout to KaiRay Hisakata and the rest of the little Ouran group that welcomed me in with open arms. Everyone was so warm and friendly and I can't wait to see you guys again.

Oh yes. We had so much fun. To think that it started out so small of a group. XD The Yuki(From Fruits Basket) cosplayer that was there even shared pizza with Tanya, our Hanataro and me. He was so sweet. A great big hug and shoutout to all that made the random group fun!

I loved rooming with you guys. It was really a lot of fun and I didn't feel like I was "missing out on something" whenever I was back in the room rather than on the con floor. I would love to room with you guys again for A-Kon! You were a really fun, nice group.

SamFisher
09-07-2007, 09:39 AM
HeeHee!!! Dang girl your LazyTown skit was AMAZING!!! I wish I could have stayed to see the FF cosplay, but I had work to do so I was only there for Saturday. The pics look outstanding and we should all should get together next time! --Cody

Ochiba-san
09-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Sora and Roxas from the Cosplay contest- I'm glad you lovely ladies got your Oblivion fixed. Your skit was BY FAR my favorite, and I'm glad you two won an award!!

thanks so much, HeeHee. Since the con we haven't gotten much feedback, so I was afraid that it was one of those "At the moment" sort of things. You Lazy Town Guys were amazing and I wish you had gotten a little bit more credit for the amount of work it looked like you put into it. Those puppets were amazing! I wish I knew Lazy Town so that I could understand it more! Still, congratulations! I laffed it!

Also, to Cindi. YES. SUSHI! When I recover from the loss of munny.

Marika
09-07-2007, 11:44 AM

*laughs* That's tempting enough to make me wanna carry around this year's GS Halloween costume (Little Sister).

FaeandMerfolk
09-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm not sure who it was, but I definately want to give props to the two who did the Kingdom Heart's skit where they were both talking and pausing. While I was in the very back row, and couldn't hear much of it due to the usher talking behind my head, I definately got a good vibe from that skit and loved it. I'd love to see it again where I can hear everything that was said. You two rocked!

Fae

Ochiba-san
09-07-2007, 12:02 PM
I'm not sure who it was, but I definately want to give props to the two who did the Kingdom Heart's skit where they were both talking and pausing. While I was in the very back row, and couldn't hear much of it due to the usher talking behind my head, I definately got a good vibe from that skit and loved it. I'd love to see it again where I can hear everything that was said. You two rocked!

Fae

If we can get a good video we're gonna try to put the sound in on top of it and repost that way people will be able to see and hear what's going on. Unfortunately, there's only one recording of us online and you can't even see Roxas most of the time. Thanks so much for the response, though! We love hearing feedback. Sorry we couldn't do more with people hearing it better, we figured that they'd crank the sound more than they did.... >.>

Hee-Hee
09-07-2007, 02:36 PM
Yeah, sound was kind of a problem. Even for us on stage! I know that our track was mastered very well, but it had a crazy reverb and an ultra-bass from no where that had us taken aback when our skit started. They said that they'd fix it for the competition but-- it sounded the same to me. XD

I heard the Sora/Roxas skit during practice,though. It was much better when there wasn't random laughter thrown in it from the audience. ^^;; I don't know what they thought was so funny.

Ochiba-san
09-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Yeah, sound was kind of a problem. Even for us on stage! I know that our track was mastered very well, but it had a crazy reverb and an ultra-bass from no where that had us taken aback when our skit started. They said that they'd fix it for the competition but-- it sounded the same to me. XD

I heard the Sora/Roxas skit during practice,though. It was much better when there wasn't random laughter thrown in it from the audience. ^^;; I don't know what they thought was so funny.

I dunno, but the girls laughing are the only ones who have posted the video on youtube. One of the girls kept shouting things out like with the line "and here, I'm nobody" she yelled "NO YOU'RE NOT!" Which... oh no. Spoiler. Roxas is a nobody. It was little things like this that upset me about the competition overall, but what are you gonna do when the majority of a convention is comprised of irrational (and sometimes inconsiderate) fans. Ah... but there are so many cool people that it's worth sitting through those who simply don't know any better. ^^

When I looked back on the videos, I was amazed at how well the timing went for most people. With the reverb and the phasing, I figured that the motions would be way off from what the audience heard, but everyone did a really good job coping. :D

tahiti
09-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Yes, another shoutout to the KH skit girls! You guys did a MOST EXCELLENT skit, and for once.. one without yaoi! I will love you forever for that, and you've totally inspired me to pull out Donald and continue working on him. (Cuz I was kinda getting burnt out on him) But now..! Can't wait for Oni-con for some KH goodness.

Hee-Hee
09-07-2007, 05:16 PM
Don't forget Venture Bros. goodness. Mwahahaaa!

Ochiba-san
09-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Yes, another shoutout to the KH skit girls! You guys did a MOST EXCELLENT skit, and for once.. one without yaoi! I will love you forever for that, and you've totally inspired me to pull out Donald and continue working on him. (Cuz I was kinda getting burnt out on him) But now..! Can't wait for Oni-con for some KH goodness.

>:D I look forward to seeing you there, Donald. You had better have some cure spells ready!

Kung_Fu_Candy
09-07-2007, 06:46 PM
ZOMG! I heard someone mention Venture Bros cosplay!!! I truly hope I'm at Oni-Con to witness this! I've always wanted to pull together a Molotov! XDD

Hee-Hee
09-07-2007, 08:46 PM
Molotov is the shiz. =3

tahiti
09-08-2007, 03:13 AM
Don't forget Venture Bros. goodness. Mwahahaaa!

YAY FOR YOU BEING MY "GIRLFRIEND"!
W00t.

And yes! Hopefully, Donald will make a reappearance, in what form.. I know not. Maybe Christmastown? Maybe Timeless River? Now to get a new wand.. *digs for some munni*

sakurastar89
09-08-2007, 12:44 PM
A-fest has been a whirlwind of activity for me this year, but it was a blast!

To Memento Mori
I had so much fun doing the skit, it was so much work, but it was totally worth it! I'm so proud to be in Memento Mori with you girls! I can't wait to see what our next skit will be! And Rob, you will always be our Mclovin! ^-^

To Ochiba-san and VII fangirl
It was so much fun meeting and hanging out with you guys! You are a total inspiration to us. Your skit was amazing, and I hope we could meet again and chat some more. You guys are awesome!

The cosplayers next to us in line
It was so nice meeting you! I'm sorry that your skit didn't work out like you planned, but it was great anyway. You're costumes were amazing, and it was so much fun hanging out in the line and being complete dorks with you guys XD.

Matt and Chris
The con wouldn't have been as fun without you guys! Good times, good times!

The Phoenix Wright Group
OMG! So much craziness went down, but it was awesome! I love hanging out with you guys!

Anime Dating Game participants
Even though half of us didn't show, it still was a blast. I hope we get together again for another anime dating game. ^-^

The people who recognized our Megaten cosplay
Thank You! You don't know how good it felt when you guys knew what we we're! It totally made our day, hope we meet again! ^-^

Ochiba-san
09-08-2007, 01:13 PM
SakuraStar! You're my forever hero!

Also! I forgot to give my amazing props to the Zidane and Steiner at the convention. I didn't even know the Steiner was our Pence until after the contest!!! Talk about a good cosplay, right? XD

Miss_Mikado
09-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Anime Dating Game participants
Even though half of us didn't show, it still was a blast. I hope we get together again for another anime dating game. ^-^

I'd love to be part of it again next year. ^_^ AFest definitely. A-kon, we'll soo. :rockon:

Vicechan
09-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Replying way late. . . XD

I don't know a whole lot of people on this board by name, but have talked to many of you all, so this will be fairly general!

Everyone at the Death Note shoot - It was fun while it lasted! Everyone had great costumes!

Anyone who glomped my Light Yagami - Thanks. X) I think I may have been a little caught by surprise, but it wasn't unwelcome at all. <3

All the awesome cosplayers - I enjoyed talking with and taking pictures of everyone! <3 See the "Did you take my picture thread" for more! ^^

Aaand, Neeymuffin! It was nice getting to chat with you in line for Quinton Flynn and in the snack bar before the pajama party! You're quite the cool gal! I hope to see you around more! ^_^

Everyone else, well, doesn't read this board. ;D

Catzilerella
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Honey Usagi-Chi OMG! You are a total doll and it was a pleasure to finally meet ya!
HOpe to keep on seeing ya at cons and hopefully haning out in the future.
*huggs*

Honey Usagi-chi
09-09-2007, 05:18 PM
Honey Usagi-Chi OMG! You are a total doll and it was a pleasure to finally meet ya!
HOpe to keep on seeing ya at cons and hopefully haning out in the future.
*huggs*
*faints* I'll do my best to make it to Akon 19 >_<

The FullMidget
09-10-2007, 11:39 AM
So, here we go:
The FullMidget: AHH, my Meryl!! You, and Dustin, and the Vash (Kyle, was his name??) were SO MUCH FUN to be around and I'm SOO excited for more Trigun goodness at the next con we meet at. And please pass on to Dustin that I think he's a HOT ASS WOLFWOOD. >_>; *coughs*

Yay, My Millie! I was so excited when I found out you were Millie. We had so much fun with you there. I know we'll meet up again, and if you're going to Ikkicon, you're in luck! I'll be sure to pass on the "word" to Dustin. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that! Love you so so so so so much!

Concolor
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
Naraku's Kanna now that I know your handle, extreme shout out. Thanks for welcoming us into your room. To a great extent, you made our trip possible.

I still want to see our other roommate dress up as Aeris. That'd be too funny.

ThisNobodyFeels
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
HeeHee!!! Dang girl your LazyTown skit was AMAZING!!! I wish I could have stayed to see the FF cosplay, but I had work to do so I was only there for Saturday. The pics look outstanding and we should all should get together next time! --Cody

hey remember me...i held your guns for you while you went to your car...lol...that was fun....still love your costume!!!

ThisNobodyFeels
09-10-2007, 09:58 PM
okay...now the real stuffs....hey everyone i met at AFEST!!!! yuki((aka the girl i did the blood on her Roy costume)) !!! squall!!!! the many axels i met..lol...specially FEMME AXEL for freaking out over my Halloween Town Axel costume...which should be a lot better by akon....Crissi...Alex....Brad!!! um...oh yes STARRYDANCER!!! um...and in case i met you...and dont remember...i was Shaun of The Dead the first day....Halloween Town Axel the second day....my original x-men chara on the third....and i didnt make it to the last!! hope to see you all again next year...or sooner!!!!!

SchizoIori
09-12-2007, 12:16 PM
oh hee-hee. I make you guys some more cookies for another con. Although I can't guarantee they'll all make it to you, ^_~

Hee-Hee
09-13-2007, 02:33 AM
XD I definately can understand why. But it's the thought that counts, babeh! =3

6thfloortseng
09-15-2007, 02:17 AM
Umm...Hi! I went to AnimeFEST! (and have been for about 5 years now) and I must say, the costumes keep getting better and better! I'm still new to Cosplay.com...but anyway, if you haven't guessed what my main costume was by my SN, it was Tseng. I was the Tseng hanging out with a Reno and Elena (Star Shinrui (If I killed your SN Stacey...me sorry)) and we did the skit with Reno on sugar.

Anyway, my thanks go out to SkyPirate, for one wanting to take pictures of all 3 of the Turks that were present, and not just Reno. Thanks man. Made me feel alot better about my costume choice.

Also, I would like to thank all the cosplayers that I talked with throughout the con, your costumes were AWESOME! I WISH I COULD SEW!!! Also, all the people who danced before the start of the cosplay contest, maybe we should dance again next year. ^___^

Also, Scott McNeil, you remembered my Gundam Mechanic shirt and was all..."WOAH! COOL" and signed it...and shared my Rockstar with me. *fangirl goo* Can't wait for next year!

Also, the Trigun group that had Vash, Wolfwood, Meryl and Milly, you guys were so cool in line waiting for the autograph sesson. Loved the fact that there was a Meryl and Milly instead of just Vash and Wolfwood.

Last also, Thanks to everyone else I don't remember!

StarShiranui
09-15-2007, 08:10 AM
Umm...Hi! I went to AnimeFEST! (and have been for about 5 years now) and I must say, the costumes keep getting better and better! I'm still new to Cosplay.com...but anyway, if you haven't guessed what my main costume was by my SN, it was Tseng. I was the Tseng hanging out with a Reno and Elena (Star Shinrui (If I killed your SN Stacey...me sorry)) and we did the skit with Reno on sugar.

You got close! xD Shiranui, duuude~

Also, today you need to IM me with the directions to your house again since I'm bright and didn't save it. o.o

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 12:37 AM
You got close! xD Shiranui, duuude~

Also, today you need to IM me with the directions to your house again since I'm bright and didn't save it. o.o

I'll send you a PM with the new address. You can get directions online. The party is going to be in a couple of weeks once we have things kind of unpacked and arranged. (Also, I might be painting my room...so ya..)

StarShiranui
09-16-2007, 12:41 AM
I'll send you a PM with the new address. You can get directions online. The party is going to be in a couple of weeks once we have things kind of unpacked and arranged. (Also, I might be painting my room...so ya..)

Ahh, mmkay. Just let me know before then so I can know if I have work or what not~

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 12:43 AM
Ahh, mmkay. Just let me know before then so I can know if I have work or what not~

Can do. I understand with work and stuffs.

HaremGirlNuriko
09-16-2007, 02:42 AM
Can do. I understand with work and stuffs.

Same...I need address and need to also know when you want to have the party...I WANNA GO! Me and my wanna be bad gamer self!

HaremGirlNuriko
09-16-2007, 02:50 AM
Okay, my shout outs now.

To the SkyPirate, thanks for doing my picture again this year, and waiting for my Tseng and Elena...It ticked me off I had to keep calling them over for pictures since only people asked me.

To 6thfloortseng and StarShiranui, thanks for being so cool with my sugared out attitude and random glomps and hugs....and Star...Just one word...ZZZ! lol!

To Scott McNeil, You just smell REALLY GOOD and are SO cool! You rock dude!

To Quinton Flynn, thanks for signing my EMR and giving me a hug, you made my life complete.

To Jeff Nimoy, You were so cool with wild requests and I had to give you a weird question...Boxers or Briefs.

To the Jet cosplayer, You were as nice this year as you were last year. Your truly an amazing individual and an incredible cosplayer.

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 03:13 AM
To 6thfloortseng and StarShiranui, thanks for being so cool with my sugared out attitude and random glomps and hugs....and Star...Just one word...ZZZ! lol!

I deal with your sugared out attitude almost daily. Girl, you rock as Reno. Can't wait for next year's group. We have Gun! *happy dance* As for the address, I will be BRINGING you to the house next week sometime. Even with detailed directions, you still GET LOST! >.< No offence girl, but you couldn't navigate out of a paperbag, but I love ya. You rock.

HaremGirlNuriko
09-16-2007, 03:19 AM
I deal with your sugared out attitude almost daily. Girl, you rock as Reno. Can't wait for next year's group. We have Gun! *happy dance* As for the address, I will be BRINGING you to the house next week sometime. Even with detailed directions, you still GET LOST! >.< No offence girl, but you couldn't navigate out of a paperbag, but I love ya. You rock.

And have I ever thanked you for dealing with my sugared goodness. If not, Thanks! AWW, Thanks! I know...EVENTUALLY I can get to your new house. Love ya too!

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 03:30 AM
And have I ever thanked you for dealing with my sugared goodness. If not, Thanks! AWW, Thanks! I know...EVENTUALLY I can get to your new house. Love ya too!

Yes, with me on the phone with you while you drive and describe things to me. >> <<

HaremGirlNuriko
09-16-2007, 03:45 AM
Yes, with me on the phone with you while you drive and describe things to me. >> <<

Yeah, thats me. :rockon:

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 03:47 AM
Yeah, thats me. :rockon:

Rock on. :rockon:

StarShiranui
09-16-2007, 12:28 PM

*Flail* No more ZZZ!

And it doesn't seem to work when I've just woken up, sad is I.

And dude, sugared out attitude time is aweeeesome. Should be more fun next year if Jen can go, she's... just about as sugared out all the freaking time. xD

6thfloortseng
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
*Flail* No more ZZZ!

And it doesn't seem to work when I've just woken up, sad is I.

And dude, sugared out attitude time is aweeeesome. Should be more fun next year if Jen can go, she's... just about as sugared out all the freaking time. xD

Shweeeet! :rockon:

The FullMidget
09-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Haha, the sixth floor was amazing. I suppose it was a temporary headquarters for the Trigunners as well XP

6thfloortseng
09-17-2007, 03:12 PM
Haha, the sixth floor was amazing. I suppose it was a temporary headquarters for the Trigunners as well XP

ALL HAIL THE 6TH FLOOR! Lol. I twas the Tseng, Nuriko was my Reno.

The FullMidget
09-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Well, myself as Meryl, my friend Dustin as Wolfwood, and then Kyle as Vash were known for haunting the 6th floor. And we can't forget Joel, our Spike Spiegal, yelling "I WANT CHEEZBURGAH!" from the 6th floor down to the main floors....good times good times

skypirate
09-22-2007, 10:53 PM
Secondly, to all the photographers & the Voice of God for taking my pictures
Honey Usagi-chi,
LOL! Thanks for reminding me. I couldn't figure out where all that Voice of God stuff was coming from. I was getting kind of scared, thinking, "What are they talking about?" I'd forgotten all about that. Was that AnimeFest 2005? Seems like a couple of lifetimes ago.

Thanks everybody. You looked wonderful and were so much fun to be with. So many good people to be around.

Maybe next year we won't have to compete with all the other conventions at the hotel for space. Or maybe...

we could 'convert' them by luring them into an iron lolita or cosplay contest. :Čj

cidbram
09-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Alright, let's see:

To my roomies: Thanks for makin this convention a memorable one. Doing our group cosplays really made this a fun-filled event ^_^

Bleachers: Thanks for lettin' me do Chad during the Sunday shoot. You guys are a lotta fun, and I'm really lookin' forward to the future.

Narutards: Once again, thanks for all the fun shoots. Having another Chouji at the shoot was a real blast. Plus getting to meet some of you guys personally really made my weekend ^_^

Concolor: It was a pleasure getting to meet you. Loved your Jiraiya costume, and I hope to see you in the future.

That's all from this end. PEACE PEOPLES!

Honey Usagi-chi
10-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Honey Usagi-chi,
LOL! Thanks for reminding me. I couldn't figure out where all that Voice of God stuff was coming from. I was getting kind of scared, thinking, "What are they talking about?" I'd forgotten all about that. Was that AnimeFest 2005? Seems like a couple of lifetimes ago.
'scuse the late reply; I'm not sure, I'll have to ask my sister again xD We used the train at AF 04 & 05, it has to be one of those years~