PDA

View Full Version : I just got back from AN! ;D

Erilan
05-16-2003, 12:15 AM
Thursday night AN, that is. :p

I returned from "testing" the DDR machine (DDR Extreme, btw) we received today, and how conveinent... the DDR room is in between the YTV office and First Aid. :D

The rooms are much bigger too. Especially the main room where the dance/masquerade will be held. It's DOUBLE the size it was last year!

Get ready everyone. This weekend is gonna be fantastic. :)

Zero Divide
05-16-2003, 12:26 AM
I know you were very excite when the DDR machine was there. Dude you were about to go crazy.

Erilan
05-16-2003, 12:32 AM
Not as excited as Gary, he prolly creamed. :p

Chosuke
05-16-2003, 07:47 AM
Its on Thursday too? oo;..

Mage
05-17-2003, 03:31 AM
Just some of the set-up behind the scenes. ^^;

Chosuke
05-18-2003, 01:06 PM
Woohoo!
Now I REALLY got back from AN!!
Yaaaaaaaaaaay for all you that didn't know I was the Haku either with Kilik,Chihiro or Albedo ^^

Minakolabelle
05-18-2003, 03:18 PM
I just got back as well. I have some pics in my gallery now umm yeah.. i think i'm goign to go sleep now

Chosuke
05-18-2003, 03:20 PM
Your FFX-2 group was great!!
So cool to see you there ^^ your Paine costume was even more impressive in person.

Braving the spikes for a hug was worth it :X

Seiya Yagami
05-18-2003, 07:55 PM
This weekend ruled!! Thank you all for making this a weekend to remember... (For me anyways ^^)

Mage
05-18-2003, 08:11 PM
*Vanilla starts playing out of nowhere* Dance, Gackt, dance! *smirk* =P

I got back from AN a little while ago...but things move slowly when you're this tired and I haven't got around to putting pictures up and stuff...or writing up a con report.

Seiya Yagami
05-18-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by WhiteMage_1
*Vanilla starts playing out of nowhere* Dance, Gackt, dance! *smirk* =P

AAAAAHHH~!!! XP

Erilan
05-18-2003, 08:31 PM
OMG DAN YOU'RE SO HOT! I WANNA HUMP YOUR LEG! ;D

...no I don't :p

Seiya Yagami
05-18-2003, 08:39 PM
I'm going to kill you.... -_-;;;

I hope your hair falls out... *snickers*

Erilan
05-18-2003, 08:43 PM
:O !!

Does this mean you tricked me... and POISONED MY HAIR? :O

Seiya Yagami
05-18-2003, 08:56 PM
*Sinister laughter* XD!!!

So how many looks did you get when you ran around the hotel half naked in a towel with bleach in your hair?

Limeyaku
05-18-2003, 08:57 PM
eric got a gratuitous shot and i didnt!!?? *shocked and apalled*

mmmm...this weekend was amazing. i luv all you guys so so much.

heki- con ownage!! ^0^ o ya. we rule. *hugs* ur yuna looked amazing! and so did everything else you made ^-^

eric- thnx for walking us out to the car to fetch my boots! >D we shoulda spent more time together though! ;_; *steals ur albedo cape*

minako- *stares at ur many many many amazing costumes* congrats on everything. *_* you look freaking amazing the whole weekend.

mage- I LUV UUUUUUUUUUUUU! *stalks* your costumes were GORGEOUS and freaking INSANE! i didnt get to see your embla though! ;_; but you isshi was......holy Q*(T&#Q(!!! amazing!

chobrat- i luv u tooooooo! *stalks u also* i adore ur haku costume!! XD it was fun roaming the hotel during the wee hours of this morning. LOL!

seiyaaaa- nvm ( bout the gratuitous shot ) LOL!! ^_^;;; thanku sososososossosososososososososososossooooooooo much for leafchicki and (attempting to) teach me how to rave LOL i'll do it..one day. XD and just for making the weekend sososososo much better ^-^ *bigbig hugs*

i miss u all sosososo much already! <-- realizes she sounds like a huge nerd but o well. maybe we can get together in the summer! i dont think i can wait ALL THE WAY till CN... ._.

Erilan
05-18-2003, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Seiya Yagami
So how many looks did you get when you ran around the hotel half naked in a towel with bleach in your hair?
Half-naked? I buttoned up my good ol tiger shirt and went to the DDR room for a round of free play. :D

Originally posted by Limeyaku
eric- thnx for walking us out to the car to fetch my boots! >D we shoulda spent more time together though! ;_; *steals ur albedo cape*
Yeah... I hardly saw you. You spent more time with "the guy everyone hates" than me. :(

Seiya Yagami
05-18-2003, 10:28 PM
eric got a gratuitous shot and i didnt!!?? *shocked and apalled*

seiyaaaa- nvm ( bout the gratuitous shot ) LOL!! ^_^;;; thanku sososososossosososososososososososossooooooooo much for leafchicki and (attempting to) teach me how to rave LOL i'll do it..one day. XD and just for making the weekend sososososo much better ^-^ *bigbig hugs*

LoL Of course you did.... TWO in fact! Another one at the dance ^_~ You just never took a pic. XP

You're very very welcome for the leafchicki... LoL I promised that I'd bring you your Christmas present ^^

The dance was a whole lot of fun, keep on practicing, hopefully you'll get better the next time I see you. Overall, thanks for the most enjoyable and fun-filled weekend ^^

Sakuradayu
05-19-2003, 12:30 AM
oomg! AN was SO much fun ^.^ It was great to hang out with everyone. Way too funny...and violent >.> eh erm here're my shout out things:

Minako- You're outfits...well the two we saw were super amazing *_* congradulations on all the awards!

Eric- Thanks for coming to the car so we wouldn't be picked up and killed....althought..now i wonder if you would kill us ^^;; and we could've hung out more if you hadn't of kept disappearing

Mage- Omg...Your costumes were so gorgeous *stares in disbelief* It was sooo good to see you again! Can't wait till next time we meet *hugs*

Seiya- Wow, it was waaayyyy too much fun hanging out with you ^^...and stabbing you continuously with my collar...which REALLY wasn't my fault! You walked into it ~.~ i hope we can go to more cons and meet up again!

Heki- It was great to see you again...and be stuck in 45 minute long photoshoots XD all of your outfits looked amazing! *claps*

CNA is too far away, i think AN went by WAY too fast T~T not enough time with everyone, but the time we did have was great!

JustinCredible
05-19-2003, 08:00 AM
One of my regrets was I wasn't able to catch any of the photoshoots by I did get to meet Erlian (JustinVisible :eek: ) and Scoti (who thinks I'm insane probably....).

Very fun, but the weekend went very slow for me... expecially on Sat night, with no hotel room to sleep in, sitting infront of the Fanservice room till morning. then going down to the DDR room and sleeping in front the door hoping to get some early morning DDR Sunday morn...

So after I almost broke my neck in the dance headbanging... I have a sore neck, a bad back from sleeping on the floor... and a hang nail :( BUT IT WAS FUN:D

Chosuke
05-19-2003, 08:27 AM
LimeYaku: YOU WERE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY! and fun to hang around,too bad we couldn't of kicked more doors in! You WERE Rikku! HOBOSTYLEZ

Erilan:KNEEING YOU IN THE GROIN WAS FUN. So was GGX in your hotel room and dancing like rabid monkies together. <though you were a stylish monkey>

Heki: I didn't get to talk to you much but you were one of the best Yuna ever!! YOUR MONKEY COSTUME RULED!!

Seiya: I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!! -jumps on- I couldn't stop glomping you all Con because you were such a Nummy Leon ;-; I hope you didn't mind!

Scotti: One word. SAUCY CROTCH.wait..thats two. <and don't anyone get the wrong idea xD it was plum sauce>

Minako: You were just gorgeous in your tall Bishiness *-* -hug- Your Paine costume was just..;-; beautiful

Seiya Yagami
05-19-2003, 04:24 PM
LoL My shout-outs in order of appearance... haha

Dru - STUDENT!! You're crazy for challenging me at the dance!! Jokez But yea I didn't expect it.... Hahaha. Thanks for the good times, you made a kick-ass Raijin and it's always a blast when you're around.

Edward - Thank you for everything, bro... For watching over me and the good times we had wandering around the hotel and setting up Cal and his girl at the dance hahaha. Saturday morning was the best!! XD "It hoits!"

Minako Labelle - Your detail-nazi-ness has never failed to impress me. You're full of surprises and you make a freakishly tall Paine!! Wow! LoL J/k. Hope you had as much fun as I did at the con.

Chobrat - You were so adorable!! LoL. You were the first person from cosplay.com that recognized me and glomped me. Your costume is very very cute, and I hope we can hang out more at future cons.

Heki-Chan - Thank you so much for everything. My first convention with the SMA has been one of the most memorable moments in my life. Your Yuna costumes has been so far the best I've seen... I'm sorry about the gun, glad you fixed it hahaha ^_^;; Lots of lurvs for you, lil monkey! ^^

Erilan - Sorry your hair didn't turn out the way you wanted it. But hey, at least now you know how to style it ^_^ LoL. You kick ass at DDR, and.... ENUFF WIT THE GAY JOKEZ DAMMIT!! XD

Sion - Meeting you and your brother was so much fun!! I wish that you guys could hang out with us more. Your Sion costume was perfect! As well as Ryan's Dauragon. Don't be so down... Next time, we'll hang out more.

Mia-P - Your Fujin costume was awesome! We had fun at the dance and photoshoot. Your pin was hilarious! LoL Hope you can come out with us again later.

Limeyaku - I'm glad you like the Leafchiki. Meeting you and Sakuradayu has been the highlight of my weekend. You were sooooo much fun to be around!! Lots of laughs and smiles. I had a great time teaching you at the dance! I hope we can get together again before CNA! Miss you always...

Sakuradayu - *Mimes* Thanks for.... jabbing me 22 times with your collar Hahaha!! You were a riot! We've spent all saturday plotting to kill each other XD Good fun good fun. I wish you didn't have to leave so early... >< I hope to see you again soon...

I'm sorry if I forget anyone... but I thank you all for helping me to make this weekend a weekend to remember.

Thank you, SMA, thank you my friends... I love you all.

Peace.

Sakuradayu
05-19-2003, 04:38 PM
Awww! You're too nice lol i think i say that too much, yes leaving early sucked wayyyyy to much, and yes 22 times XD go me go but you stabbed/killed me 5 times....and you walked into the collar half the time so shhh! ~.~ I'm still wondering how you heard aubz call you a mime -.-. it's one of those things i'll never know

*hugs everyone* CNA is too far away, i think I'll run to live in sauga with limeyaku and live under some bridge XD

Mage
05-19-2003, 04:45 PM
Aww....not even a hello to me? *sniff* T_T *goes off to sulk* For that, I should make you listen to Vanilla for all of eternity @_@ bwaha...

Nya...stalking people at the con was fun, esp. because I got over my shyness enough to glomp some people...I got to hug Akira, Suoh AND Nokoru! *!!!sparkles!!!*

I can't say enough about those Clow cards, though...o_o I wish I knew what they did on stage...=\ The video feed in the greenroom wasn't that great and I was too tired to stick around after going up on stage.

Ooh, on that note...this year I was number 40 instead of 78 or whatever it was...thank goodness...of course, I STILL didn't get to eat...*growl* Friday was the only day I actually got food within a reasonable time. =\ Because I got locked out of the room that had the food, on Saturday, before about halfway through the jpop dance, I only had a chip and a pretzel and then on Sunday I had half a brownie...T_T by the time I got home, I was too tired to eat anything. x_x;;;

I missed a lot of nice picture taking....soon as I saw the light-y circular area downstairs from the dealer's room, I wanted to take pics there, but when SMA ppl were taking pics, I wasn't there...-_- *sigh* Of course...it's a tradition...=\

I didn't get to see much of Aubz and Les, even though I've been waiting since August to see them again...T_T You two seemed pretty busy every time I saw you, so I didn't want to be a nag. ^^;;

Seiya Yagami
05-19-2003, 04:47 PM
LoL Mage - NO MORE VANILLA DANCE!!!!! >< Although getting random glomps from you was nice ^^

Kia
05-19-2003, 07:45 PM
dude, i think I missed out on meeting just about EVERYONE! I did meet Scoti and Erilan (who I probable confused quite a bit in the stairwell on friday ^_^) Thanks for comming with me J, without you, Arieth and Steve-Dave the weekend would have NEVER EVER have been so much fun ... and so tiring.
I think fate wants to get back at me for having so much fun this weekend. Sunday night at 8pm I find out that I'm working on monday at 8am. :: sigh :: the con seems like it was ages ago already! :(

Scoti
05-19-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Chobrat

Scotti: One word. SAUCY CROTCH.wait..thats two. <and don't anyone get the wrong idea xD it was plum sauce>

lets remember who gave me that ''saucy crotch''...quit stealing my chicken fingers!! XD

and no JustinCredible I don't think your insane in fact I was happy to meet you but when you saw me on Friday coming out of the dealers room I didn't know it was you because I couldn't see your badge and you didn't introduce yourself lol

Sarcasm-hime
05-20-2003, 11:30 PM
The Clow Cards did this cute number where they each danced to a song that was a pun on their name, like the Power card danced to "i've got the power" and the Rain card danced to Milli Vanilli, and the Fight card danced to...I forget what it was, but it was neat. ^_^ Made me wish I'd worn my Windy costume...

Oh, and Heki, you *must* sit on some of the cosplay panels next year! Anybody who can make dozens of kickass costumes is definitely qualified! ^_^

heki-chan
05-21-2003, 12:41 AM
*_* a panellist? no way! tht would be uber cools *_*

*agrees* those CLOW CARDS WERE FRIKKN AMAZING!!! i think they did Angelic Layer last year...which was equally as amazing!^_^

the costuming bar has been risen incredibly high now^_^ CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! I LURVS U ALL! ^0^ WAH!^_^

Minakolabelle
05-21-2003, 01:30 AM
minako- *stares at ur many many many amazing costumes* congrats on everything. *_* you look freaking amazing the whole weekend.

Thankies, but stop eating my sword okies? XD I need it for opther paineish things XD

Originally posted by Sakuradayu
Minako- You're outfits...well the two we saw were super amazing *_* congradulations on all the awards!

Thankies again, it's to bad you missed Kao and Mana ;_;

Originally posted by Chobrat
Minako: You were just gorgeous in your tall Bishiness *-* -hug- Your Paine costume was just..;-; beautiful

Thankies ^-^ no matter how different I look for csotume to cosutme it's still little ol' me

Originally posted by Seiya Yagami
Minako Labelle - Your detail-nazi-ness has never failed to impress me. You're full of surprises and you make a freakishly tall Paine!! Wow! LoL J/k. Hope you had as much fun as I did at the con.

yay thankies ^-^ just wait to CNA i have to find some thing to top my supries at AN cause yes I CAN DANCE LIKE THAT -_- it was just with Pare last time

to any one elce i missed their in my LJ