PDA

View Full Version : OBJECTION! Phoenix Wright at ALA 2008!

Ergheiz Zero
09-04-2007, 02:20 PM
OKAY! Lets bring this up to speed. Phoenix Wright gathering at Anime Los Angeles 2008! We had a great turn out at AX07, and well. I would like to get another great turn out at ALA! Simple really, We need people! If you call come, I'll let you hug my "Objection!" pillow that debuted at AX and Invaded Comic Con!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v73/Mimeldez/pillow.jpg

So basically post up who you'll cosplay as, and I'll keep the list of attendee's going who will cosplay P.W. characters! Date, Time, and location will be determined as soon as we figure out where the photoshoots will take place >_>

Cosplayers:

Ergheiz Zero - Phoenix Wright
Audhulma - Franziska
Reno kun - Edgeworth
starlet flower - Regina or Phoenix
sirgimp218 - Grossburg????
FaireGoddess - Angel Starr
Bad+Girl - Violetta Cadaverini (if done on time)
DJVenus - Maya Fey
KamasuXIII - Diego Armando
RabidxNinetails - Young Phoenix/Godot
Anele - Godot (IF it gets done on time >_> )
Flowery - Dahlia/Mia/Ema (witchever one she shows up in ^^; )
Shadow - Phoenix/Edgeworth
Kagura - Ema Skye
Motoko - Mia Fey.

Gathering time and Date
Time: 1:30pm
Date: January 4th 2007

Be there guys!! Its set and decided!

Varnani
09-05-2007, 08:34 PM
8D Consider me there, the last one was fun!
As Franziska, most likely.

Ergheiz Zero
09-05-2007, 11:58 PM
Alright! Another Phoenix Cosplayer! WHOOP!! :rockon: at least I wont be the only PW cosplayer now ^^;;

Reno_kun
09-11-2007, 12:31 AM
If I can go, then I'm in as Edgeworth!

starlet_flower
09-11-2007, 11:12 PM
i don't know if i'm going, but if i am, then i'll either be crossplaying Phoenix or cosplaying Regina.

Ergheiz Zero
09-16-2007, 03:04 AM
i don't know if i'm going, but if i am, then i'll either be crossplaying Phoenix or cosplaying Regina.

I would say try to pull off Regina so we can have @ least 1 of each. I'm still tring to get my buddy to come along, but so far I'm tossing him in the "maybe" section of my list so I wont add him until a definate 100% going.... and to his cosplay, who knows >_>

Added too BTW!

OH! also, if you guys are up for it, anyone want to do a PW Lunch/Dinner after? We did one at AX after our 2nd gathering and had an awesome time!

Varnani
09-16-2007, 03:15 AM
What restaurants are around there?

Ergheiz Zero
09-16-2007, 03:18 AM
I have no clue ^^;;

I'll check around the area see if anything is there.

Hazel Chaz
09-19-2007, 10:03 PM
What restaurants are around there?

Right across the street: they're building a Denny's, Del Taco, Panda Express, McDonalds, and Starbucks, if I remember correctly and if they haven't changed their minds. (The frames have started going up, so I expect them to be open in time.)

About half a mile away: Lots of stuff at Burbank Empire Center. Sharky's and Hometown Buffet, for example. We'll make a list...

Ergheiz Zero
09-24-2007, 03:40 AM
Hometown sounds good to me, thats where we went at AX after our 6pm gathering.... But if the Denny's is up by then I'm down. >_>

anyone else have other suggestions?

Armless Wookiee
10-09-2007, 05:19 AM
I am trying to have Marvin Grossberg done in time for ALA

FaireGoddess
10-19-2007, 01:53 AM
I may bring my Angel Starr along (as seen at AX, much love to y'all!), though I'll be stuck at the Masquerade desk all weekend.. So unless the gathering is early Sunday afternoon, I won't be able to come to youuuuu, you'll have to come to meeee. :)

Atticus711
10-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Well, as knowledge shows you need a Gumshoe....Well, you just got one. As seen at Anime Expo '07 Is the famous Dick Gumshoe! *Holds for polite applause* Hope to see new and old faces.

Varnani
10-21-2007, 03:34 AM
Woo-hoo! A Gumshoe to abuse! >8D

Atticus711
10-21-2007, 01:50 PM
Abuse....hey pal...thats not nice....I have feelings too :bigcry:

Reno_kun
10-21-2007, 04:18 PM
swhing a denny's! Objection! this bacon is is not crispy enough.

Cosplay Cyborg
11-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Oooh! Love Phoenix Wright! I think I saw ya'all at AX '07 (I was the nerdy fan who made ya shout objection on film, remember?) but this time I wanna participate. Only problem is... I have NO idea which character to cosplay as. Nuuuuuu! Heh. Got any suggestions, guys?

Varnani
11-04-2007, 08:12 PM
A picture of yourself would be fanastic. Or you could describe yourself to us....either way, all I really need to know is if you're tall or short, care to crossplay or are willing to take it alllll the way with a crazy wig. XD

starlet_flower
11-05-2007, 04:09 PM
yeah, what Audhulma said. there's tons of characters in the game, and i'm pretty sure you can pull off at least a few of them, Cosplay Cyborg.

will [ishida]
11-09-2007, 06:08 PM
Rookie Killer wut? The wonderful and wise Winston Payne will be in attendance, crappy pompadour and all.

starlet_flower
11-09-2007, 11:37 PM
ooh, now that i gotta see! assuming that i can make it, of course...

DJ_Venus
11-13-2007, 06:40 AM
Looks like I'll be bringing maya fey then. ^_^

Earthbounder
11-13-2007, 03:58 PM
Count me in for Mask*DeMasque at ALA, my friend will be there with me as Desire Delite.

Also Will, hearing you are going to do Winston made my day. I can't wait to see that.

Kamasu XIII
11-14-2007, 01:25 AM
I'll definitely be there as Godot.

Earthbounder
11-14-2007, 09:41 PM
Err, sorry, actually gonna have to scratch myself and my friend off for now. Budget constraints have put a damper on our plans for PW cosplay D:

Serey-chan
11-20-2007, 04:25 AM
Totally count me in for this one!! :D I'll be there as April May~ Scaring the living daylights out of all prosecutors and defense attorneys present~ <333

Early Saturday is best for me, but I could do Sunday as well...

DJ_Venus
11-20-2007, 04:42 AM
Totally count me in for this one!! :D I'll be there as April May~ Scaring the living daylights out of all prosecutors and defense attorneys present~ <333

Early Saturday is best for me, but I could do Sunday as well...

Early saturday would be nice, I second this.

Flowery
11-21-2007, 02:47 PM

Grey Finch
11-21-2007, 04:06 PM
Oh man, I love Phoenix Wright gatherings but I don't really feel like wearing Edgeworth anymore. XD

I wonder if I could get Ron Delite done in time... Hmm, anything's possible at this point~ 8D

will [ishida]
11-21-2007, 04:19 PM
Ugh, due to budget constraints, not only can I NOT do Winston, I can't even go to ALA. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of you all!

DJ_Venus
11-22-2007, 05:16 AM
Sounds like fun! :] Whether or not I can make it kinda rests on the time and whether or not it interferes with the Masquerade. (when IS the masquerade, by the way? I looked on the site -- all I could find were the rules for it! x_x)

As for what PW costume I hope to bring along, I'mmmm... not really sure! :p I'd love to get Ema done in time, given I can manage to find the rest of the things I need between now and then!

I saw the pictures of your Dahlia not too long ago. I encourage that one, because the butterflies.... the butterflies are so awesome... D:

Flowery
11-22-2007, 06:30 PM

Ergheiz Zero
12-04-2007, 03:10 AM
OMG! been a while ^^;

A month to go! Whoop!....

Though, since I got a new job, I might not make it, but my manager seems cool so I might get Friday and Saturday to go. I'll re-inforce those days to my manager ASAP to make sure I get those 2 days,

Speaking of witch, I would like to discuss day, gathering place and time. Saturday seems like a good day to do it on, but time wise.... say 12PM? Also location, anyone got any suggestions? Oo?

Also, If we gather @ 12p can we do a P.W. lunch afterwards at a local restaraunt/fast food joint?

RabidXNinetails
12-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Ohh, sounds like fun! If I can make it, I'll be there as Godot (or young Phoenix if I don't have alot of time between gatherings.)

Maybe Friday would be a better day? There's already a whole lot of gatherings on Saturday.

Ergheiz Zero
12-06-2007, 03:00 AM
I can do friday. But i'm still in the dark....

Anyways, how about we do 2 times, like we pulled off at AX. 1st time can be early, say 12p. while 2nd is around 6.... wait it'll be dark.. damn... >_> anyways. I'll see whats up, but Either day is OK with me, just need to figure out location. Would people be OK with meeting at the quad area?

I still want to do a P.W. cosplay luncheon or dinner. Will people be down for it? If we do a dinner we can do a 2nd gathering for a bit before we hit up a place to eat....

Flowery
12-08-2007, 05:56 PM

Ergheiz Zero
12-08-2007, 08:26 PM
I know, thats why I want to make sure we are in agreement on the time/date/location so I can get it up! ^_^;;

Flowery
12-09-2007, 12:41 PM

Ergheiz Zero
12-09-2007, 02:45 PM
Well at 1p the Harry Potter gathering will be going on at the quad, then at 2:30 its the Clamp one.... so how about at 2p we get together? but no later cuz I'm helping out with Cosplay Chess and they start assembling at 3.

So 2p at the quad?

Flowery
12-09-2007, 03:39 PM

Ergheiz Zero
12-09-2007, 04:04 PM
Hopefully we get more people to reply here to tell us.. since the deadline to post it in the gathering times is on Friday.

if no one replies with a different time by Wed, I'll just post on the gathering thread that it will be at 2pm at the Quad area.

Hopefully people remember to show up ^^;

RabidXNinetails
12-09-2007, 11:26 PM
2 pm sounds great!

Anele
12-10-2007, 01:08 PM
Aw woww! Thank you DJ_Venus! ;___; d'oh! If nothing else comes through, I'll certainly bring her along! (though she can be a bit of a hassle to transport because of those 'lil butterfly dudes... it can take a year to untangle them! x_x)

I've also got Iris in the works, besides Ema. So if not Dahlia or Ema, then her! (I think I embarrass myself over the number of PW costumes I've got in the making x____x; BUT THAT'S OKAY...)

If I get my Godot done, I'd so love to take photos with your awesome Dahlia! I, too, remember you from AX! :D

Flowery
12-10-2007, 08:29 PM

Anele
12-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Really!! Were you at the Phoenix Wright gathering then, too? Thanks so much! And speaking of GODOT! Seeing as some of my hopeful costumes are giving me a few transportation issues, I was thinking of just packing along Mia for the gathering. (just roll that one up right in the suitcase! :p w00t no grief!) So if that ends up being the case, that would be even more of a match for snapshots! XD

Sadly, I didn't have any Phoenix Wright outfit done in time for AX. And although it will be a push for ALA (I'll have about 2 or 3 for Fanime, I can tell you that much XD), you're definitely giving me the stride to fully complete Godot, hehe, especially now that you say you have a Mia outfit, and are probably bringing it to the con. Dahlia or Mia, we're definitely taking photos! ^_^

Bad+Girl
12-11-2007, 03:19 PM
:D I'm going to try to get my Violetta Cadaverini done in time, no guarantees though

Ohtori Kagura
12-11-2007, 11:28 PM
My friends Shadow, Motoko, and I are hopefully doing Phoenix Wright since we're in the whole Mock Trial era at school. So, we decided to do some Phoenix Wright.

Shadow is going to be either Phoenix/Edgeworth
Kagura [me] is going to be Ema Skye
Motoko is most likely going to be Mia Fey.

COUNT US IN!

Ergheiz Zero
12-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Okay, I updated the first post with the people who posted on here that are showing up, I NEED CONFIRMATION NOW!

That way I can update the listing to the correct cosplay, I only added what you posted, so let me know what you will be doing 100%

Also, I want to bring my guitar to play some PW music I learned (am learning). But its an Electric so I need to have a power source for my amp, but I don't know if I can use the con centers electricity to do so ^^;; I wonder if its possible, even if its for 10 minutes to do... I hope it is....

Either way I'll still bring it, we just wont be able to hear it. <_< unless I find a portable amp that is powered by batteries.. ^^;;

So far the only song I have a firm grasp on is "Objection!" so I can play that, and I am currently learning how to play Godot's Theme, cross-examination, and Distant Traces of Beauty (Dahlia's Theme). Probably a few more, if I can figure out a few notes on my guitar <_<

Flowery
12-12-2007, 01:29 AM

Ergheiz Zero
12-12-2007, 01:40 AM
True, I haven't done a Masquerade before.. I will ask, and if they OK it, the I guess I can do it! :bigtu:

RabidXNinetails
12-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Well I have I-pod speakers that run on batteries. XD But I doubt they'd work for a guitar. I'll bring them anyways and maybe we could Hare Hare Yukai. :3

And as for what costume, I'm still torn. ><; WHY did I make multiple costumes for the same series? Actually, It'd be waaay better if I just did Godot, cause I'd have no way to wash the hairspray out of my hair if I did young Phoenix. So, yeah, put me down for Godot.

Ergheiz Zero
12-12-2007, 02:36 AM
alright cool, I did Hare Hare Yukai at AX after our first gathering... I sucked at it, rather horribly, but meh... >_> it was alright for a 1st timer, and a quick 5 minute lesson ^^; Yup, found the video link, I knew there was one there, Anways, guess who I was ^^;; http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c385/Ryshili/Phoenix%20Wright%20Gatherings/?action=view&current=PhoenixWrightHaruhi.flv

and it seems for the Masquerade, I can pre-record myself playing my guitar, then go on stage with it and finger and sturm along with it. I'll try that, but I dunno, w/o live sound it isn't good... Oo?

Anyways, I'll still bring it regardless, and if I can borrow and Acustic, even better!!

also, noticing gathering times, Harry Potter moved theirs to 2pm as well, do you guys want to keep it at 2 still or move it up to 1:30?

Kamasu XIII
12-12-2007, 01:47 PM
I won't have time to finish my Godot costume, so I'll be there as Diego Armando instead.

RabidXNinetails
12-12-2007, 11:00 PM
Yup, found the video link, I knew there was one there, Anways, guess who I was ^^;; http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ightHaruhi.flv

You're the Phoenix on the left? XD If you are, my mom's sitting behind you. LOL She's the lady in the pink with the sunglasses. My sister looked over at the screen and was like "OMG we were watching them!" I dunno were I was at the time. ><

Ergheiz Zero
12-13-2007, 02:10 AM
I'm the one in the darker colored suit. >_> Always off time with the other 2 <_<

ANYWAYS! I got a hold of the person who made my "Objection!" Pillow! She will try to make a bigger sized one for me and hopefully will be done by ALA, if not, I know I'll have it for AX >_>

Flowery
12-14-2007, 05:48 PM

Cosplay Cyborg
12-14-2007, 11:58 PM
HOLD IT!!!

I've ALWAYS wanted to do that. ^_^

Anyway, just outta curiosity, is it too late to join this gathering? I'm attempting a "Young" Phoenix Wright (with the silly pink sweater and all that) and I wanted to debut it with you guys, since you all seem pretty cool. Actually, if this is the same group from AX07, I was the n00b photog who made you all shout "OBJECTION!" a bunch--including once on film.

And uh... Yeah that's my deal. Any space left? O_o

*goes back to playing Trials & Tribulations while waiting for an answer*

EDIT: Oh, I posted in here a long time ago after all. *has just noticed an older post she made on the second page* Durrrr! Anywho... I'll get a picture of myself for people with suggestions for my P.W. Cosplay, because I dunno if I can get my hair as spiky as I had originally believed... Darn you hair gel! *shakes fist*

Ergheiz Zero
12-15-2007, 09:07 AM
always welcome to add more PW fans to go!

And yes, I am from the AX group, you might remember me as the Phoenix who actually started the "OBJECTION!" Chant that started our AX Gathering :rockon:

You better believe I will be heading the start by yelling out "OBJECTION!" and begin our gathering at ALA!

I agree Flowery, I'll see if it isnt TOO late to get that changed to 1:30.. ^^;;

Flowery
12-15-2007, 04:17 PM

Grey Finch
12-15-2007, 07:11 PM
Okay, well since it doesn't look like Ron DeLite will be done in time, I think I'll just show up as Adrian Andrews (PW3 version) unless I go crazy and actually do work on DeLite.

Cosplay Cyborg
12-16-2007, 01:35 AM
Still can't find a recent picture of me. So I'll stick with my "Pheenie" idea for now.

*snorts* I can't believe I actually TYPED that. Pheenie is the stupidest nickname EVER! I myself personally prefer Pearl's "Mr. Nick" because it's soooo cute. xD

Ergheiz Zero
12-16-2007, 03:19 PM
Gathering is still at 2pm in the quad. the area is quite large so there shouldn't be any conflict with Harry Potter. (that and gives us a reason to be loud and take the fire away from Harry Potter, just like we did to Guilty Gear at AX07!)

Since its at 2p, and I still want to do a lunch gathering, how about we meet at 12:30p and we all go to lunch close-by?

Flowery
12-16-2007, 09:39 PM

Ergheiz Zero
12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
I hope not, now comes the time wher I am now tring to figure out how to get my hair all spikey like Phoenix... argh.. I hate it.. I don't want to buy anyhair holding products until I know I will shape it to keep it up.... >_>

Cosplay Cyborg
12-17-2007, 01:03 AM
Anyone got any idea where I can buy a white sweatshirt and some pink dye for real cheap? Or even just a pink sweater? O_o I made the big heart into a patch and I'm gonna glue it on the front of the sweater... as soon as I actually GET one.

YEAH! Let's totally steal HP's thunder! And I'm not THAT sure I'll make it in time for the 12:30 lunch thingummy... But I'll try! If you guys tell me where we're eating before the convention, I'm pretty sure I can just meet you there and get over to the quad with you guys afterward. A bit more convenient.

And now, my random P.W. "Quote of the Day" :

Ah, the days of my youth! Like the scent of fresh lemon... you see.

(NOTE: These quotes are from memory, so they're not completely accurate... Sorry!)

Ergheiz Zero
12-17-2007, 01:22 AM
Try Kohl's, Wal-mart, K-mart, Target.

Right now those stores should have tons of white colored sweaters, then buy red socks, wash them with the white sweater, and bingo, pink sweater..... unless the sweater is color guarded... then the die can work.

Cosplay Cyborg
12-17-2007, 03:55 AM
Ah, thanks so much! That is a brilliant plan. Yep. Then I gotta buy the hair gel and the red scarf and... um... the mask thingummy? I already have a pill bottle that I'll use for the "Cold Killer X". And hopefully, my winter allergies will actually be useful for the coughing and sneezing act. But knowing my sinuses, they always kick in when I don't need 'em, thus, the opposite must apply as well.

RabidXNinetails
12-17-2007, 01:55 PM
Ah, Cosplay Cyborg I got my pink sweater at Joanne's. : D They had a whole bin full of blank sweaters in different colors.

Grey Finch
12-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Woah, I had the weirdest dream! I slept through Friday, came to the con at like 8 at night, and my friend was dressed up as Edgeworth and was demanding why I hadn't come to the Phoenix Wright Gathering! XD;

I woke up and was like "I HAVE TO WORK ON RON".

Yeah, I keep changing my mind. Hopefully it's not too much trouble...

Hazel Chaz
12-21-2007, 07:48 PM
Gathering is still at 2pm in the quad. the area is quite large so there shouldn't be any conflict with Harry Potter. (that and gives us a reason to be loud and take the fire away from Harry Potter, just like we did to Guilty Gear at AX07!)

Per the conversation on the main gathering thread, we've put your gathering in the program book for 1:30 pm Friday. You'll be the first gathering of the convention, immediately after opening cermonies.

Chaz

Flowery
12-22-2007, 03:28 AM

Ergheiz Zero
12-22-2007, 05:07 AM
That is good to know, thank you for doing it for us Chaz.

Alright guy we are the first gathering for the con so we better kick the gatherings off with great success!

Since we are the first gathering I'll bring something for us! I'll definately take these 13 days to practice religiously some PW music on my guitar (no amp, if I can borrow an accustic even better)

On the thing I'll bring I'll probably bring a bag of candy, or something else.... oO?

Breeface
12-24-2007, 11:57 PM
If I can get everything I'll be going as young Phoenix. If not regular ol' blue suit I go :0

precious
12-28-2007, 05:15 PM
I'll be coming as Franziska, and I think my friend is going to be attending as Phoenix. See you all there!

Cosplay Cyborg
12-28-2007, 08:31 PM
WOOT! Guess what guys--I finally got all the stuff for my "Pheenie" cosplay today! Hurrah for Wal-Mart, Joanne Fabrics and CVS! I'm starting to throw it together as I type this while simultaneously playing Trials and Tribulations and downloading anime music--multi-tasking to the EXTREME! I just know I'm gonna wind up destorying my apartment in the process. XD

1:30, eh? Niiiiiiiice. I'll be there for sure!

Ergheiz Zero
12-29-2007, 02:29 AM
Remember everyone, we are the first official gathering for ALA so we should kick off the ALA gatherings off right!

We need a photographer to be there, anyone got any contacts to be there?

Also, who has a CD Boombox / or Battery powered I-pod/Zune Speakers so I can get some PW music into the scene, (not bringing my guitar since I've been working too much to practice any PW music)

Oh yea, No one was there for the AX Gathering Dinner huh? we all had a blast, then afterwards we started our "Objection!" Chant from the Home Town to the Con Center, I would like to repeat that to get people to come, so if any one wants to meet at 1p at the quad to walk the con and chant "Objection!" and get people to our gathering are welcome, either way I'm doing it with or without people. ^^;

Cosplay Cyborg
12-29-2007, 03:54 PM
Wootage! I'm in! Also, I have an awesome brand new digital camera, so if you guys would like, I can take pics at the gathering. I'll be there at 1p.m. if traffic isn't too nasty and I'm all checked in and blah-dee-blah-dee-blah-official-procedures-blah have been finished. xD

Oh yeah! I'm all done with "Pheenie" so when I eventually get the hair right, I'll be ready for everything! My final preparations are soon to be complete! YAY!!

EDIT: I got a boombox, too. Uh, it plays CDs and the local radio stations (but who listens to the radio anymore?) so if that's good, I'll bring it with me.

RabidXNinetails
12-29-2007, 05:30 PM
I have I-pod speakers. x3 I just need to get new batteries. ><;; I've got the first game soundtrack on my I-pod too. (I'm quite in love with 'Swimming Anyone?')

And my cousin just got a new camera too, and she doesn't have a Phoenix Wright costume, so she might take a few pictures if she doesn't run off with my friend. XD

tsukishiro.chan
12-29-2007, 10:26 PM
If i can i will be there as Mia Fey, but if not
i will take lots of pictures!

Ergheiz Zero
12-30-2007, 02:47 AM
Awesome, awesome! TOTALLY AWESOME!

I'll make some CDs from the Orchestrated and Cadenza CDs that I got, (since I don't want to ruin the orignals) Bring whatever you can to make the first official gathering of ALA to be the best!

If anyone wants to partake in the "Objection!" Chanting, PM me so I have a rough idea. I'll have some water for people so their throats wont get sore ^^;

Ergheiz Zero
01-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Okay guys crunch time is tomorrow (its past 12a its Thursday) I just want to double check who's bringing the boombox or I-pod to play some music?

I sure hope we don't get rained out, but to let everyone know we'll go inside to gather if it does, We can't let a little rain dampen our Gathering!

Also, to those who are going to be chanting with me, be sure to meet up at 1p. I may be late, seeing that I am gonna pick up a friend, so get together still, I'll be there for sure!

DJ_Venus
01-03-2008, 01:22 PM
Dude, I'm gonna be participating in the Ala look alike context, so wish me luck that theres enough time to me to change my cosplay if I win it and end up in opening ceremonies... x_x

But I'll be there! Maya fey! yes, no doubt! >_<; Even if late...

RabidXNinetails
01-04-2008, 12:08 AM
I'm bringing speakers for sure. : D

Cosplay Cyborg
01-04-2008, 02:57 AM
~EDIT~

Anyone who say my "sorry guys" post, please ignore what I said. I fixed the problem. ^_^

FaireGoddess
01-04-2008, 10:54 AM
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to make the gathering. Day = too hectic, and packing = not so much. u____u Have fun, and make sure the Objection! chant stops by the Masq desk so I can wave! XD

Ergheiz Zero
01-04-2008, 11:10 AM
I'll see what I can do.. I'm probably the only one who is still doing it seeing as Cosplay Cyborg is out, and I haven't heard back from the other person ^^;;

I'll still come by and chant my throat down a bit... that is if I make it there in time.

Boy, I got work till 11a, then if my check shows up (HOPING IT DOES) rush to the bank, deposit, then head off on my way there, if everything goes right I should be there by 1, and from there I gotta get parking, then my badge, so I'll probably just barely make my own gathering ^^;;

AND I'm still getting things ready to go.... that and I know my hair will have no time worked on it to defy gravity since I'm gonna be going to work today.. BLAST YOU WORK! =shakes fist=

Doesn't mean we can't Objection Chant AFTER the gathering >_>

DJiNsAnItY
01-14-2008, 08:48 PM
Hey, did anyone get any pictures at the gathering? I'm interested to see how those shots with the white background came out. And I didn't have a camera on me that day, so I didn't get to take any of my own. @_@

Grey Finch
01-15-2008, 12:45 AM
I gave my camera to my friend for the photoshoot and she managed to get some good pictures of the gathering :]

ALA Gallery (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v83/shadowedmyth/ALA%2008/)

The Phoenix Wright pictures start on page 2~