PDA

View Full Version : Cosplay show Feedback

Cat-Chans
09-04-2007, 10:29 PM
Fellow cosplayers
I request that anyone that was in the show or saw the show to go and leave feedback about it on the animefest forums. I attended the closing ceremonies and tried to voice my concerns about the show and how it was run and felt pretty much overlooked and dismissed. SO, if everyone goes over there and leaves feedback now perhaps she will see it wasn't just me D:

http://www.animefest.org/forum/

Danzikumaru
09-04-2007, 10:46 PM

Kim already posted our primary concerns there, so yeah.

Let's hope we don't get snarked at or ignored this time.

angelzxdemonz
09-05-2007, 12:13 AM
posted my thoughts too :D

Gidget
09-05-2007, 12:53 AM
Will definitely go post about our experience at the cosplay show. It would have been wonderful, had we been able to hear over the ushers working it that decided to stand right behind us and have a shouted conversation the entire time. *sigh*

Honey Usagi-chi
09-05-2007, 07:55 AM
I'll post about how the confusion before it annoyed me, if it weren't for that I would've made an effort to sign up :3

Bluest Mercury
09-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I made a post as well, I hope they will read every post and take things into consideration.

Evil Kimba
09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
I made a post as well, I hope they will read every post and take things into consideration.

If it's anything like how they reacted at the Gripe Session...No, nothing will be taken into consideration. :/ But I hope so, too, I really, really do.

GarnetteMermaid
09-05-2007, 01:56 PM
They need to teach their staff how to be people person's. lol All but one or two members of the staff were very rude to me and the sad thing is that I bet the majority of the staff was younger than I am. I don't appreciate being talked down at by people who are younger than me that have the "I'm in charge" complex.

Not only were they were loud and rude during the show, but several of them were compeletely out of line when they got in my face yelling despite the fact that I told them I could not evacuate for health reasons. When the drill went off, if I had stepped one foot outside in the cigarette filled entry way they would have been calling an ambulance too. I take my life very seriously and they couldn't understand that. The hotel did, but I did not appreciate having spittle in my face from big angry woman on crutches who thought it her duty to scream in my face to make me leave.

I totally vented, sorry... To earn respect, we must show respect.. People who are given spots of perceived power tend to forget that.

I posted on that forum too, but I doubt it will be heard. I plan to send word to their directors as well.

Fae

Hee-Hee
09-07-2007, 03:22 AM
That crazy corset lady, I swear... S'all I've got to say on the subject. XD

Inuyasha_Kun
09-07-2007, 06:12 AM
I'd talk about it, but I didn't see as much going on as the rest of you guys did, except for the fact I was standing in line forever... x.x I went to the bathroom before like they said, but then I needed to go again right when the show started....

and them starting 30 min late into the hour of 8:00pm... x.x

Danzikumaru
09-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I'd talk about it, but I didn't see as much going on as the rest of you guys did, except for the fact I was standing in line forever... x.x I went to the bathroom before like they said, but then I needed to go again right when the show started....

and them starting 30 min late into the hour of 8:00pm... x.x

30 minutes late is actually pretty much the standard. You'll be lucky to find a show that starts on time at all.