PDA

View Full Version : The who as who thread! ....yeey...

Dewy
05-16-2003, 11:52 AM
Bah. Impaitience! I'm so happy I get to go to shoujocon...but I don't have anyone to go with! Anyone from anime boston going?

I'll be there all three days as Sango (Inuyasha and Wind Himeno from Pretear ^^

At anime boston I didnt have a Hirakostu with Sango, but I'm now have an excuse for making one in art class -- We're making huge cardboard/paper mache creations of every day objects. I'll pretend I'm normal and do a giaaant boomerang! Har har har...I will now have one for shoujocon~!

Soo...Who cosplay as who?

Tenjou
05-16-2003, 03:09 PM
Hi! There's some threads of this already - try using "search" or changing your setting on which threads are displayed and how old. Here are a few:

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2103

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1212

^_^ Hope to see you there!

Dewy
05-16-2003, 11:00 PM
I thought they'd be under the shoujocon forum though @_@
I hate when that happens ^^;

Tenjou
05-17-2003, 10:15 AM
They are, but they just haven't been posted in awhile, so they don't appear in it. ^^

neoangelwink
06-04-2003, 01:54 AM
i have been to shojocon last year it was much fun. iwas in the lain skit as a dead school girl.

Kaede
06-04-2003, 03:20 PM
Well we can still keep this alive ne I'll be bringing my Toshiya and Merveilles Mana and maybe just maybe Aggie from Battle of the Planets. I was at Anime Boston ^^ cosplaying Mana.

animeandska
06-04-2003, 09:16 PM
me be Kojiro(james) from pokemon and keitaro from love hina- if i find other people -_-' i cry

TyJILDown
06-09-2003, 03:42 PM
Not too sure what I shall be wearing at Shoujo, but I was at ABoston cosplaying as Sivil and Wallmarket Cloud ^^

Right now for Shoujo Sakura of Naruto and Chun Li ofr SSF are definites.

neoangelwink
06-11-2003, 01:30 AM
^_^ u will have greattime this year.

Michela
06-18-2003, 02:33 PM
To put one matter to rest: if I see a Mana cosplayer, he or she shall be glomped by obligation ^_^
I'm still in the deciding stages on what costumes I'm wearing in the hall as opposed to the cosplay contest, but I'm definitely cosplaying as Raziel from Angel Sanctuary for at least one day (if you see a character who is wearing what seems to be a Russian military uniform and a nine 1/2 foot wingspan, don't be afraid to say hi; I assure you I'm friendly, though my poses will be sinister ^^)