PDA

View Full Version : "How to do a Cosplay Walk-On" Meet-up!

phantomthief
09-07-2007, 01:29 AM
"How to do a cosplay walk-on" gathering, meeting at 5:00pm outside the greenroom... room. And we'll move on from there. It won't take too long so we'll have plenty of time to get back. :)

Crossposted to NDK Forums:

Since it's too late to get a panel going, how about a meet-up before the greenroom opens on Saturday?

For those nervous about what they're going to do on stage or just plain have no clue, this is a friendly get-together to get in a little practice and maybe get some critiques to optimise your performance!

Maybe... 5:00pm in front of the conifer room on Saturday? (Where greenroom is held) We'll probably move to a slightly larger area and then head back by 5:30 or so

~Ari-chan

phantomthief
09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
This is officially a panel now! XD

Lupine room, Saturday at 5pm to 5:45!

~Ari-chan

D001
09-09-2007, 04:09 PM
This is officially a panel now! XD

Lupine room, Saturday at 5pm to 5:45!

~Ari-chan

And one I'm hoping to get to!! :D I really want to learn (though I'm not doing the contest this year) because I want to get into the contests at some point. I'm very excited!!

D

Reozu
09-09-2007, 10:16 PM
I'll make sure to drag the gang along just because i can XD

Beverly
09-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Don't forget, there's a "Stage Presence for Cosplayers" panel at 5pm on Friday (don't know the room tho!). We'll be talking a little about that, too, and lots of other things! Come on by!