PDA

View Full Version : "Tales of" Series for ALA '08

Grey Finch
09-07-2007, 03:18 AM
Is anyone else cosplaying in the Tales of ___ series for ALA? I know a few other people bringing certain Tales cosplays~ as for me, I'm bringing a couple versions of Jade from Abyss, and Moses from Legendia.

Anyone else interested? 8Db

tsumikuroi
09-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Oh Colonel! Will you be in your swim wear? -Spa Anise-

Hmm, hmm... The cute Jade will be... pleased to see you. -Peony-

Grey Finch
09-07-2007, 07:32 PM
Hohoho~ Why yes, spa Jade was on my list. We must take spa pictures togetheeeer.

Ah, and the return of His Majesty! Excellent. 8D

crimsonGOJYO
09-19-2007, 11:06 PM
I Will Be Natalia~~ 8dddd

Grey Finch
09-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Awww yeaaah 8Db

We should totally make a gathering happen. :3 I've counted about 8 people at least that are doing some kind of Tales to ALA that I know, and there's still a lot of time to gather interest! :>

tsumikuroi
09-21-2007, 01:35 PM
^^ Yay, Tales for the win!

You may see an undercover Peony from the additional adventure game skulking around too..

Tearatone
10-11-2007, 08:11 PM
Damn, I wish I had my Lloyd Irving ready for this, but at this point and time that doesn't seem very possible. Oh well, maybe I'll just swing by and see whats going down.

Grey Finch
10-11-2007, 08:41 PM
Damn, I wish I had my Lloyd Irving ready for this, but at this point and time that doesn't seem very possible. Oh well, maybe I'll just swing by and see whats going down.

Aww, shucks :< but swinging by is good too!

hoshikage
10-13-2007, 08:41 PM
A-ha, another con with a Tales gathering! Excellent, I can wear Hilda (Rebirth) again. I love that costume, it packs so easily and everything. :D

Grey Finch
10-13-2007, 08:46 PM
A-ha, another con with a Tales gathering! Excellent, I can wear Hilda (Rebirth) again. I love that costume, it packs so easily and everything. :D

Awesome! We're getting pretty rounded out now that we'll have some Rebirth representation 8D

I think I'll jot down a list of who's coming and wearing what when we get a few more people. Does anyone have a specific time or day they'd like this to be on? I'd personally like it sometime Saturday (Friday is cosplay chess for me and Sunday is usually pretty slow due to packing and checking out of hotels).