PDA

View Full Version : ragnarok ^^

nekochan
05-16-2003, 08:02 PM
hi! i need some suggestions on how to do my hair and the... erm... "pants" for a Ragnarok assassin cosplay. i was thinking silk stockings, but idk. tell me what you think! :D if anyone can help me out i would appreciate it A LOT!! here's a reference pic. btw i'm gonna be the girl xD

http://www.ragnarokhq.com/images/gallery/wallpapers/Assassin.jpg

Allia
05-16-2003, 09:16 PM
Tights or spandex would be good for the legs. For the hair a lot of hair gel. I would go to a hairdresser and ask for the right kind of gel. That way it will stay. Don't use GLUE!

Nightmare
05-17-2003, 06:56 AM
Good job with going for the assassin, right now in the game I am about to reach thief (just started last night). I'm planning on doing the male version of it pretty soon. I think that the assassin is the coolest looking character in the game.

Oshi
05-17-2003, 11:34 AM
It is. Though I'm going with the second coolest; the Wizard ;D

arisuchan
05-17-2003, 03:21 PM
ummm for the stockings you could try what jibrille did, she got a pair of tights that were slightly lighter than the correct color and put them over darker ones. It gave the correct color and less see through ness.

Also for the hair you can get long hair extentions and tie them in the pony tail so you get that effect.

and have I mentioned RO owns my soul??? I will be a knight for Anime USA and maybe a Alchemist for Otakon, depends on what Jibrille is wearing and when *^^*

nekochan
05-18-2003, 04:58 AM
lol thanks everyone! btw, i forgot to ask, what should i use for the shoulder thingys? thanksssssssss xD

Nightmare
05-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Something light but with good durability, like paper mache. It shouldn't be too hard to connect though. It looks like it connects fairly easily to the rest of the costume. I'm planning on doing the male version of that sometime (don't know when though, probably as soon as I'm done with my Nightmare and Ryu.

Jibrille
05-19-2003, 12:15 AM
OMG this game is so addicting... ><

and tonight i finally finished up my assassin costume as arisuchan noted. ^_^

two pairs of tights on top of eachotheris great for coverage. and making the unders was funny. XD
>.> lol

for the pony tail i took an old wig and made an insanely long extention which i just tied to my own hair. oh that was too funny. and then i stepped on it. O.o;

and as for the shoulder things. for now i just went with a shiney pleather. it looks good. may not be metal, but it is pretties. lol
and latch hook makes a good support for the armour bits on the shoulders and the arms. yay for latch hook. ^^

wee cant wait to wear it this weeked. ^_^

nekochan
05-19-2003, 01:30 AM
hahaha thank you so much everyone!

Nightmare
05-19-2003, 02:29 PM
How come no one does the male assassin. I think that he is sooo cool looking. Not saying that the female is not cool. But I see a lot of people are doing the female, and noone does the male one. Looks like I will have to be the first one.

aelith
05-19-2003, 06:56 PM
whoa! that assassin costume looks so cool! there's gonna be an exclusive ragnarok cosplay here in my country by october, i think....maybe i should cosplay the assassin too...^_^:;

err, what about her tight face covering? how do you do that? just in case if i ever plan to cosplay it too hehehe ^^;;

Oshi
05-19-2003, 07:39 PM
You all realize that with Ragnarok, the hair doesn't matter, cuz you choose your own hair... right... so the hair you see on the art pictures doesn't have to be the hair you use. Personally, I'm gonna try to score a dark blue wig to make it like my character in the game ;D

nekochan
05-19-2003, 11:18 PM
LOL DUHHHHHHHHHh ~_~ hahaha omg you're right... i could use MY OWN HAIR because you choose your own hair. since this cosplay will probably be sometime later in the year, or even next year, i can just grow my hair out REALLY long and just use that. fwee xD

Mouse
05-21-2003, 02:21 PM
I want to do one of the costumes from Ragnarok soooooo bad XD The female Alchemist or Swordy.. or possibly Hunter, I don't know, they're all so cute! ^_^ Eeeee! Priestess is darling as well, but I wouldn't want to wear something that went that high up my leg, leggings or not o_x;

What Jibrille said about the armor would probably be good. You could make the stiff gauntlet-thingies out of the same stuff as well. As for the hair, i would just ue my own and not attempt to use a ponytail. Some hairstyles only look good on paper. In my opinion, this is one of them.

Vashu
05-21-2003, 09:01 PM
about the game: is it paid? is it hard to play? where can i download it?

sorry for the off-topic post.. ^^"

Nightmare
05-22-2003, 01:28 PM
Go to the regular Video Game Chats forum. You'll find a thread about it there. It's free, for now, and it's not that hard to play. :)

Kia
05-30-2003, 02:38 PM
I would *love* to cosplay the female archer. I think her costume is very cool.... but I'd have to figure out how to make a crossbow... ^_^

heki-chan
05-31-2003, 01:27 AM
Or u can buy a nerf one and spraypaint it^____^

Kia
06-02-2003, 09:11 AM
^_^ *very* cool idea! I'll have to look into it in the future. Even though Anime North '04 is about a year away two of my groups of friends are in talks to band together to make one GIANT Ragnarok Online group for AN'04. It'll be alot of work, and there's a very good possibility that this idea will fall appart, so we're going to attemp it anyway. ^_^ (btw- we're talking about somewhere between 10-15 people for this proposed group... whew.. too many people for my liking...)

Lafiel
06-03-2003, 01:10 AM
Kia: My friends and I are doing a group for AB maybe. Dunno if it will be as large as yours :) If you need a female thief for you group I would love to join *^^*

Nightmare
06-03-2003, 02:03 AM
I would love to see pics of that if you end up doing it!!!

I'm going to try to get a group to go to A-Kon '04. Just get one of each of the original second classes i.e. assassin, knight. But if I can get others to join that'll be awesome. I plan on doing the male assassin. Thats who I aspire to be in the game (13 more job level). But if anyone wants to go as anything for A-Kon next year, just pm me or something. :)

Kia
06-03-2003, 02:42 PM
Lafiel - We don't have anything worked out yet, but now that I know I'll try and keep that spot open for you. ^_^

Nightmare - I'm hoping that next year (when I'll be done school in April) I'll have more time (and maybe the cash) to travel to some of the american cons. If that happens, maybe I'll crash your RO group. ^_^

Nightmare
06-03-2003, 11:29 PM
Cool, I don't know who all of my friends are going, but yeah, that is what I plan on doing. Still a long ways from now though.

Nightmare
06-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Change of plans, I'll be doing the male assassin for AWA Friday night. As soon as I get done with it I'll post it on cosplaylab.com. But it'll be a while before I am able to do so, and my friend will be going as the male priest. It's going to be cool.

Kia
06-15-2003, 04:30 PM
^_^ post picture here too! I'd loooove to see them! ^_^

Chronoslider
06-17-2003, 01:17 AM
RO was a really cool game I played it a year or so ago when the betya test wouldn't let you do much more than walk around and kill some minor enemies. I'm gonna have to give it another try.

Hope you costumes comeout good.

Nightmare
06-18-2003, 12:42 AM
Ok, but first I have to get my Nightmare costume done, then I'll work on my Ragnarok costume, I have plenty of time though... :)

heki-chan
06-19-2003, 04:13 AM
im currently working on a female theif! yaaaay^^
http://sma.adaelis.com/rag/Picture%20173.jpg
....ignore my pj bottoms >_> lol!

F.Theif is SOOO cute! i love the design *_*
anyways...sorries for rambling^_^;

peihui
06-21-2003, 06:22 PM
heki's costume is nice~~~~~

Nightmare
06-23-2003, 04:05 AM
Yes, very nice indeed (and a nice body to boot), :) I'm still in progress of making my costumes but as soon as I can get something actually done on it, I'll be sure to try and take some pictures and post them up somewhere. :)

Jehuty
06-23-2003, 10:18 AM
I don't play this game my friends do a lot though like this one ^
i'm just currious on how many of you have made it to your new job class ex. alcalite = priest., thief = asassin?

Pooru
06-25-2003, 07:30 PM
hey can anyone help me with what i should use to make novice pants?

heki-chan
06-25-2003, 09:40 PM
Its all in how ur personally interpret it(the designs)

for me, i think most of the Rag. Chars have a rugged/outdoorsy look, so i used a lot of Suede/leather/imitation-suede on my Female Theif costume^_^

I think seude would look very nice for the novice pants tho^_^ but thts just my opinoin^^
Do whatever you think is suitable ^____^

Pooru
06-29-2003, 03:50 AM
hmm allllrighty then...AX IS COMING SOON AND EVERY PH33R MY NOVICENESS

Nightmare
07-01-2003, 03:53 AM
Well Pooru, Heki-Chan does have a point there, it totally depends on what character ou choose. Given that she probably is right on the novice with the rugged kind of look. Some of the characters would not use those, such as the assassin, I don't know what material I am going to use for it though, going to find that out Wednesday. YAY!!! :)

cactusmomma
07-01-2003, 04:08 AM
*laughs maniacally* if i ro cosplayed i'd definately go as a priestess! be the biggest contradiction walking around! /insidejoke :P

Kia
07-10-2003, 09:06 AM
A friend of mine was considereing being hte priestess for the exact same reason. ^_^

Bell-chan
12-07-2003, 12:34 AM
Steph! you need to wait for me on the assassin so we can have our RO duo :D :D :D

Now,... for the huntress, I will need a falcon. So I will get one... at the zoo

Of course, I'm talking about one of those plushies they'd sell in the gift shop. :devil:

I think it's gonna be fun trying to make that bow too >D

ThatYaoiBoy
12-07-2003, 01:01 AM
Hehe I heart Ragnarok! I want to do an Archer's costume or Hunter, since that is what I was in the game. XD I have an RO desk set I won off EBay lol I'm so obsessed .-.

Mage
12-07-2003, 10:29 AM
I wanted to do the Huntress, but my boyfriend picked out the Blacksmith, so...yeah, Blacksmith for me! It was actually more work than it looked, since everything but the boots and shorts was made from scratch and those parts needed a lot of altering...Grr.... But at least the materials were easy to pick out. ^_^ My boot armour wouldn't stay on, though. T_T

I want to do another RO cosplay sometime...maybe this time it'll be the Huntress. <3 I wish I could play the game, since I was only on there a few days before it went down in preparation for switching over to beta testing and then the pay servers...but I spend too much money on cosplay stuff. ^_^;

Mari Moni
12-09-2003, 12:25 AM
I"m already making my Huntress costume
So far I have made the skirt and the shorts under it plus the belt
i'll post the pics up soon ^^
can't wait until it's finished, it'll take a pretty long time cuz it requires lots of work to make it accurate and etc
ahh i missed the game
stopped playing it since june and been playing for 1.5 years (tho i liked the beta 1 era more) Leveled up from archer to huntress for 3 months (yes, cuz of my sucky graphic card) but hey, i spent a lot of time lvling it I :heart: my huntress soooo much!! I liked the design since the frist time i saw it.
I was a mage before in beta 1 but then didn't feel like lvling to a wizard cuz i think huntress has the best design for 2nd classes so i switched to archer :P

Tiara
12-11-2003, 02:21 PM
I want to cosplay the archer sometime. She looks so cool. As well as the trainer/hunter.

Kia
12-11-2003, 05:07 PM
I have in-progress pictures my Rogue coat in my gallery. ^_^ I just adore the ragnarok online class/job designs, the Roge is me favourite by far. ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=98199&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Dark Vision
12-11-2003, 10:09 PM
I wanna do a priest if i ever get rid of the bad taste that ragnarok online gave me.(not from game nor player just stupidity of the ragnarok staff)
But yeah, big black coat, giant melee hammer on hand. With 7 of the rarest cards slotted in.

Tiara
12-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Does anyone know where a site with all the pictures are? All I can find are the beginning classes(archer, acolyte, theif, etc.). I can't find any with all the newer ones.

Bell-chan
12-12-2003, 01:49 PM
http://ragnarokhq.com/ has a gallery of the official art with all the characters. Hope that helped.

Don't forget to post some pictures of the completed costumes :)

Ihrie
12-16-2003, 01:12 AM
I fully intend on making the male acolyte costume *o* it's just TOO cute!

heki-chan
12-18-2003, 01:36 AM
Progress on my FemaleThief :D YEY! ^_^

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=100628

Ciarathallya
07-17-2004, 06:56 PM
Has anyone thought about doing the 3rd level jobs yet? I am drooling over the sprites. Next year I will do one of them. This year's con season I will be focusing on 2nd level jobs.

Kia
07-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Has anyone thought about doing the 3rd level jobs yet? I am drooling over the sprites. Next year I will do one of them. This year's con season I will be focusing on 2nd level jobs.
I haven't seen them yet, but I've heard about them. Do you have a link to the sprites?

avskull
07-17-2004, 08:44 PM
MUNAK, and Bongun would be nice to see

Chyouno
07-17-2004, 09:06 PM
.. ^_^ Yeah, even though I've hardly started with my high priestess outfit.. I WILL be cosplaying that advanced class for Anime Expo 2005. I used to have a picture of all the sprites in-game but... I think I lost it. I'll locate it!

Ciarathallya
07-18-2004, 07:38 AM
MUNAK, and Bongun would be nice to see
Here you go (http://ragnarok.ogaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17076). Man that official artwork needs to hurry up and come out already.

Oh yeah the Ragnarok group from AWA 9 (the 4 guys) is coming back again this year. We have male rogue, female rogue, two male hunters, male knight, and female alchemist.

PockyLoveAndJoy
07-18-2004, 12:54 PM
I like the Dancers personally, but i just saw the gypsy and im bedazzled... I really like the male aco and i might want to make an outfit for it...one day... Oh sorry for getting off the subject but im in IRO if anyone wants help or anything my name is SakuraSaku (Dancer) it was orginally my sisters game but she never got pass novice, and I got addicted!

Kia
07-18-2004, 02:06 PM
Here you go (http://ragnarok.ogaming.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17076). Man that official artwork needs to hurry up and come out already.

Oh yeah the Ragnarok group from AWA 9 (the 4 guys) is coming back again this year. We have male rogue, female rogue, two male hunters, male knight, and female alchemist.

Thank you!! O_O I'm really liking the High Wizard, the Stalker and the Sniper. I really can't wait until the art comes out. ^_^

You have Rogues? Cool! I'd really love to see pictures of you group when you get some. ^_^

Amy the Yu
07-18-2004, 05:02 PM
Probably stupid question, but I'm asking anyway.

How important do you think getting the hair right for the Female Monk is?

She has a huge hood, so I was hopping that no one would notice, but I'm still uneasy about not having the hair right (although I can get my bangs into the same style) since I'm using this costume to hide the pink curlers my hair will be in to prepare for a Human Luna costume.

And Kia does pretty Rogue...everyone go see in her photo gallery...pretty pretty...

Kia
07-18-2004, 09:42 PM
From what I've seen of other RO cosplayers getting the hair from the artwork isn't necessary, especially because you can customize the actual sprites in the game. I only copied the art work hair because I found a wig that I thought I could use, I actually liked the hair in the artwork, and my own hair is long, boring and blond and would no way add that special pizzaz that the costume cried out for. But that's my personal reasoning. If you have a different hair style that would complement the costume and the character, or you just would rather not worry about it, then go for it. ^_^
But that's my two cents worth. ^_^

btw- Thank you sooo much for the complement. It really means a lot to me.

Ciarathallya
07-19-2004, 10:07 AM
You have Rogues? Cool! I'd really love to see pictures of you group when you get some. ^_^
If I can pull my friend of away from IRO she'll get started on her rogue as well as her bf's. I had to force myself to stop playing last week. I have to do my bf's and my costumes so I need all the time I can get.

Kia your rogue is awesome. It inspires me to work harder on my alchemist.

Wolf_Angel
07-19-2004, 01:35 PM
Yes I know Cass I need to work on costumes, I'm gonna at least start pinning and altering the shorts today for my rogue, I'm not bothering with getting my hair right, I dont see why it should matter, I'm gonna try to dye mine blue to match my char. in game, with my bunny ears. Oh yeah Cass! Drew (nightmare) wants me to make him a munak hat too... but yes once I get a diff shirt for him made I'll start coverning it in fur, I wanna make it layered so that it wont be itchy ^_^ well I'm going to go now before Cass starts yelling at me again about working on outfits...If she only knew how many costumes I have to make...yikes...ok ttyl!
-Armitage-

Ciarathallya
07-20-2004, 12:47 PM
Good girl. I didn't want to have to hurt you.

Ciarathallya
08-14-2004, 08:54 AM
BTW I stumbled across this Japanese Ragnarok Cosplay site (http://miumyu.net/cos.html). I am in love with the costumes.

Kia
08-14-2004, 01:02 PM
:: drool :: The novice has leather gloves!!

Maryssa
08-14-2004, 01:50 PM
Hmm some of those are really nice looking. However a lot of them are just so-so.. the boots on the assasins are really bothering me...

artemisian
08-16-2004, 03:44 PM
Does anyone know what I can do for the Archer's boots and gloves? And for the chestplate/armor, I was thinking of simply using a small piece of leather. Would that work?

Ciarathallya
08-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Female archer ne?

vyrax778
08-27-2004, 05:30 AM
I so want to do a Female Aco but I cant sew :( oh well atleast it looks like a really easy costume to make.

Ciarathallya
09-19-2004, 11:02 AM
Hmmmm maybe a A-line or circle skirt and long sleeve top... mary jane shoes. Make the little mantle cape thingy out of a small table cloth and um belt out of form core or cardboard. Customize everything as necessary Just trying to think of the easy/ghetto minimum sewing route.

I wished I live near Jet or Kia to get group pics cause there costumes are pretty spiffy. :skidude2:

Enola
09-19-2004, 08:42 PM
I used to love playing RO, and the server I played on had the cutest color palettes ^.^
Is it wrong to base your ideas off the sprite, rather than the art?
I loved the female sage sprite, but the artwork is hideous. And that goes for nearly all of the classses, imo.

cactusmomma
09-19-2004, 11:09 PM
I was toying around with an eAthena thingy the other day and really liked the Advanced 2nd job classes and how they played....would anyone have any recommendation as to what to use for the Gypsy's bra top thing?
http://photobucket.com/albums/v282/aquarianfae/?action=view&current=advclasses.jpg (password to the album is: hugbees )

Kia
09-20-2004, 07:06 AM
Hmm... I wish there were better pictures of it, I'm not great at figuring thing out from just the sprites alone. But I would say your best bet would probably be to wander through the mall and look for shirts or bras or whatever seem to have that kind of look. Then try and take a better look at it and figure out how it was constructed. It might be a place to start.
Sorry if that's a big vague, but I'm really not sure what the top looks like and this was the best I could suggest.

btw - thanks for the complement Ciarathallya, I'm flattered! ^_^

Ciarathallya
09-20-2004, 04:28 PM
Pretty much your rogue is the standard everyone I know uses. Really great work.

The gypsy bra hmmmm. Rather it being a bikini top I can tell it is a halter affair rather than a normal bikini top. The pants... sheer white material. Oh and I see the bikini bottom is blue with matching ankle bracelets/bangles. Hmmm arm bracelets have another sheer material forming bell sleeves. It's about all I can decern from super zooming in on the pic. Though share everyone's pain. I'm trying to figure out the High Wizard and Stalker and Assassin Cross

Ciarathallya
09-29-2004, 02:58 PM
I am a bit bummed cause I didn't get many pictures. I would like to kick my bf since he had the camera. But I did manage to snag one IRO Group Shot (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=208906).

Enola
09-29-2004, 08:37 PM
I <3 the alchemist. Very pretty color for the dress.

Kia
09-29-2004, 08:50 PM
I am a bit bummed cause I didn't get many pictures. I would like to kick my bf since he had the camera. But I did manage to snag one IRO Group Shot (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=208906).
Aww ... I love seeing other RO cosplayers. It's a shame you didn't get more pics. :( But one is better than none! ^_^
btw- love the alchemist!

Ciarathallya
09-30-2004, 05:45 AM
Thanks for your compliments. BTW took 3 months to find the fabric and it was by accident. I found a few more pics of IRO cosplayers in someones gallery here and on A Fan's View. I am waiting for Rising Sun and Anime Belle to the get pics uploaded cause the got my bf's knight. I think everyone else in my group are on the Saturday shots at A Fan's View.

I must admit IRO ppl were the nicest cosplayers there. I was really scared cause AWA is the largest con I've attended. Everyone I ran across talked to me or wanted to read my shop sign. I was quite amused with random ppl wanted to buy stuff from my cart. Warning the old blue box had a jellopy inside it. :razz:

TasogareNoTensh
10-04-2004, 05:48 PM
Hello everyone, I just started playing iRO two months ago and to say the least my friends succeeded in getting me addicted. >_>;

I usually go to AX and this year I am planning to do a Ragnarok Character as well as another RPG character, my two Ideas where Assasin (for it is my first character) or a Super Novice. My friends Are leening me towards Super Novice, but the problem is that there are no official art of them that I can find. Can any of you help me out if you know of some, or should I just take a little artistic license to the official sprite?

Ciarathallya
10-04-2004, 07:00 PM
Artwork (http://www.rpgamer.com/games/other/pc/ragnarok/ragnarokart.html) . However no 3rd level jobs yet. :waaaah:

Ryoze
10-04-2004, 08:54 PM
I really want to get a Priest costume! But first of all, I'm in a boarding school, and secondly I dont know where to start!

Kagematsuri
11-06-2004, 02:07 PM
Sorry to revive an old thread guys, but I could use a bit of help. I was planning on a (female) Rogue costume but I'm not sure what sort of pattern to use for the...coat thingy. I suppose whatever pattern I use would have to be altered somewhat anyway, but I'm not even sure what to start with! Any help would be appreciated. ^_^

Caelque
11-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Hello everyone, I just started playing iRO two months ago and to say the least my friends succeeded in getting me addicted. >_>;

I usually go to AX and this year I am planning to do a Ragnarok Character as well as another RPG character, my two Ideas where Assasin (for it is my first character) or a Super Novice. My friends Are leening me towards Super Novice, but the problem is that there are no official art of them that I can find. Can any of you help me out if you know of some, or should I just take a little artistic license to the official sprite?

I found the same problem with super novice...so i just settled on doing a regular novice..which i am working on right now...

Kia
11-06-2004, 03:36 PM
Sorry to revive an old thread guys, but I could use a bit of help. I was planning on a (female) Rogue costume but I'm not sure what sort of pattern to use for the...coat thingy. I suppose whatever pattern I use would have to be altered somewhat anyway, but I'm not even sure what to start with! Any help would be appreciated. ^_^
I made the pattern for my Rogue coat by taking some weird dress/jacket thing from GoodWill, traceing out the seams to make pattern pieces, and altered it as necessary. Mine is also princess seamed to fit my body better. I'm not sure if I've seen any commercial patterns recently that look like they would work. How were you planing to make it and what out of?

Kagematsuri
11-08-2004, 04:40 PM
I made the pattern for my Rogue coat by taking some weird dress/jacket thing from GoodWill, traceing out the seams to make pattern pieces, and altered it as necessary. Mine is also princess seamed to fit my body better. I'm not sure if I've seen any commercial patterns recently that look like they would work. How were you planing to make it and what out of?
Truthfully, I don't know how I'd make it. XD Probably get some help on altering the pattern from one of my more experienced friends and see how it goes. I've just been wanting to do a Rag costume for a while and I saw some pretty red fabric (a type of velvet, I think) and some white fur trim at Wal-Mart and thought "Well, why not?"
Thanks for the tips!

Kia
11-08-2004, 05:55 PM
Truthfully, I don't know how I'd make it. XD Probably get some help on altering the pattern from one of my more experienced friends and see how it goes. I've just been wanting to do a Rag costume for a while and I saw some pretty red fabric (a type of velvet, I think) and some white fur trim at Wal-Mart and thought "Well, why not?"
Thanks for the tips!
:: nod :: Myself, I was originally planning on making the female archer costume, but then I saw the Rogue and fell in love. I was just lucky enough to find fabric that was exactly what I was looking for. I hadn't clue what I was doing when I started on mine. I just asked a lot of people and winged the rest. If you' like any sugestions for your costume, feel free to PM me. ^_^

Ciarathallya
11-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Next up, female hunter. To be specific the Judia from Ragnarok the Animation. I gotta year (ok 10 months) to work on her (and my tummy)

wulfmune
11-22-2004, 10:24 PM
just wondering if any of the ragnarok cosplayers on this thread are planning on going to katsucon 2005? i didn't see much replies on the thread in the katsucon forum. i'd love to see some of these awesome costumes in person...and maybe sneak a piccy with you ^o^

Wolf_Angel
01-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Meow. I am like the only Moonlight Flower I've seen, we had a blast at AWA 10 I just wish more people had gotten to see the work I did on the male rogue costume too also I lole the male hunter I made...Hope yall dont kill me but can I get opinions? Me as Moonie (http://bchan5.photosite.com/~photos/tn/148_1024.ts1096829530296.jpg)
The male rogue I made (http://www.infrasignal.com/lab/2259-58908.jpg)
Male Hunter (http://bchan5.photosite.com/~photos/tn/103_1024.ts1096337975792.jpg)

Thanks so much yall!!!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel: :rockon: :rockon:

Lorelei
01-15-2005, 09:12 AM
Yay! New class artwork! (http://iro.ragnarokonline.com/download/wallpaperlist.asp) In the form of wallpapers, but hey... some are real cute ^_^ I love the High Priestess and the Whitesmith. =D

arisuchan
01-15-2005, 09:49 AM
All I have to say is lord knight! I love the knight class so much... if you couldn't tell from my icon *laughs*

lithiumflower
01-15-2005, 10:24 AM
I love the High Priestess artwork. I've been poking around the idea of cosplaying a Priest(ess), but the new High Priest(ess) artwork is really nice. The high cut near the top of the leg area is just a bit too revelaing for my tastes, though.

Just to throw a question out; what kind of fabrics would one reccomend for either costume?

Thanks. ^^

Kia
01-15-2005, 11:14 AM
I just went out and bought fabric to make the High Wizard. I think I'm addicted to RO designs ... ^_^

vyrax778
01-15-2005, 02:31 PM
[QUOTE=Ciarathallya]Hmmmm maybe a A-line or circle skirt and long sleeve top... mary jane shoes. Make the little mantle cape thingy out of a small table cloth and um belt out of form core or cardboard. Customize everything as necessary Just trying to think of the easy/ghetto minimum sewing route.

/QUOTE]
Well I just signed up for a sewing class at the Jr college so im like ok sweet my final is make a outfit.
the more I look at it the easyer it lookers.

might as well make a plushie poring while im at it :-D

thanks for the tips.

Mistress Ebby
01-15-2005, 06:45 PM
.. ^_^ Yeah, even though I've hardly started with my high priestess outfit.. I WILL be cosplaying that advanced class for Anime Expo 2005. I used to have a picture of all the sprites in-game but... I think I lost it. I'll locate it!

I was horrible! Anime Expo 2004 I already did a High Priestess before the sprites even came out! I was very daring, I admit for taking the risk >.<

No one knew who I was. Everyone thought, 'hey Priestess who's wearing a red wine dress' I had the dress the same exact way as the Priestess costume. (Picture below: Sorry the head is cut off, but I don't have a timer on my camera so I had to hold it up)

This year, for sure on 2005 I'm making huge changes and adding my own unique changes. And thank you to the only person in the Ragnarok Tournament line that knew what I was >.< *bows to them* I praise you!

(Edit: Error on images)

Thigh high stockings are not the same as the ones I wore at the Con.
I couldn't find those :thumbsup:

hikarilight
01-18-2005, 09:02 PM
*randomly pops in*

I decided, like just now, to do a RO cosplay~ I wanted some time now to do a video game character at least once and the RO characters are so pretty *_*

This won't be made this year, but will probably be made for sometime next year piece by piece XD I haven't decided who to do yet but I'm leaning towards Novice (female or male)~

Number_09
03-06-2005, 08:58 PM
Heyhey,
Does anyone have any pattern and fabric suggestions for making a female swordy? Also, I welcome tips and suggestions on making a dress.

Ciarathallya
03-07-2005, 05:35 AM
All I have to say is lord knight! I love the knight class so much... if you couldn't tell from my icon *laughs*
Yeah I saw the artwork and wow! 2006 most definately doing a Lord Knight. Right now I'm working on a Violy monster. Kinda felt like switching things up and taking a break from character class for a bit.

Okie I'll go look at the swordie pics. For some reason I've never given them much attention so I don't remember the particulars of the costume.

Ciarathallya
03-09-2005, 06:42 PM
For those you who have seen this in another forum here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=55390) there's info about on Official RO cosplay contest.

UsagiNoSenshi
07-07-2005, 11:15 PM
ok instead of making a new thread why not take over this one XP

RO Female Sniper! I'd love it if people could give me some pics, fanart, other cosplayer pics, anything! I have no idea what's going on in the back ^^; or with the chaps/shorts things. <3 Thanks

Kia
07-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Check the official websites www.ragnarokonline.com all the official art is there, though shots from behind of any of the job classes are few and far between. ^_^

Berenice
07-08-2005, 04:24 AM
I would be cosplaying as a gypsy here in the Philippines cosplay event

But...

there's no official art yet T_T

And the event's on September~!!!!

esantiago7292
11-11-2005, 11:43 PM
I didnt want to make a new thread so ill res this one!

yeah so im doing Assassin for AB06 and i need help with 4 things

1. Shoulder pads and how to make them
2. Weapon
3. Shoes
4....those are some TIGHT pants, is there a way to kinda make them loose without messing up the agile look?
http://www.ragnarokonline.jp/image/gamedata/character/charimage_large/Assassin_Male.jpg

Eva Xgouki
11-14-2005, 02:33 AM
I have a RO male Assassin cosplay that I'm juuusstt finishing up (adding a better way to hold the shoulder armor on). Here's some of the stuff I did:

1) for the should armor, I cut them out of large, plastic sheets, about 1/16 inch thick. It consisted of the main top body and the two lower bands. I then used epoxy to attach the bands and seal the top to form the curve.

2) cardboard :thumbsup: . I ended up using some cardboard sheets to form the main frame for the katars and then cover then with brown paper to make it uniform in color and hide the edges. Oh, nad I wrapped the blade in foil to add that metal look and be con legal.

3) I just used regular boots. If anything, boot covers would be the best for those armor pieces.

4) If you can get pants that fit like dress pants, they work well. Not too much slack, but not overly tight. I used those type of pants to make another set out of a slightly shinnier material so it looks tighter than it really is. Plus tucking the pants ends into the boots will help to make it look tighter, too.

Ciarathallya
11-14-2005, 06:39 AM
Dear god I saw the 3-2 (transcendent/rebirth) artwork... finally. (not sure if it's official since it wasn't on the Korean Site.) But OMG Biochemist is dead smexy. It was up on Oceania Ragnarok webpage (http://oro.ongamenet.com.au/content.asp?CatId=145&ContentType=GameGuide).

I wish the minstrel and gypsy were there. Also wisth that the male paladin and stalker were availble. All I gotta that biochemist's cloak has got me seriously inspired. Female stalker was hawt as well. But dammit Biochemist :heart: I just may side track me from doing Valkryre.

Kissker
11-14-2005, 07:03 AM
raggy.. lol i miss that. If you all need char screen shots in a multitude of anything, I own a server. (yes.. a whole server is under my control, i can do anything to it.. and have... i have all the charecter classes up to date and everything) so screenshots are as easy as typing in the command to change class/sex/colours.
they would be the game shots of course, but i think with some imagination you all could make costumes

gypsy: only shot youll have for i think 2 more months.

Kia
11-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Dear god I saw the 3-2 (transcendent/rebirth) artwork... finally. (not sure if it's official since it wasn't on the Korean Site.) But OMG Biochemist is dead smexy. It was up on Oceania Ragnarok webpage (http://oro.ongamenet.com.au/content.asp?CatId=145&ContentType=GameGuide).

I absolutly LOVE you!!! ^_^ I've been waiting for the art to come out (for what feels like) forever. Itching to make a female Stalker, but didn't want to touch it without official art. ^_^ Yay RO costumes! :bigtu:

Ciarathallya
11-15-2005, 05:12 AM
I figured you'd jump all over the Stalker. I hate working from the sprites because they were vague. I wanted all the teensy weensy details. Like the teeth on the biochemist cloak would have been missed. I am so glad I held out. I like the art for the Taekwon also. It's so cute.

Nietsche
11-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Actually there was some artwork of the Creator (male anyway) in one of the group shot wallpapers...although it was only the top half...I've been waiting since for the bottom half ^_^ But from that image you could see the mouthy jawy shoulder armour things and some of the textured vest.
Still, gonna try to make a male sage at some point, haven't see many of those about! (I'd like to make the Creator/Biochemist at some point too...till then it's just me and the sniper!)

KnuxieChan
11-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Someday.. I'll make an Injustice costume.. and have my girlfriend go as Zealotus. XD I love freaky costumes.

Amuro
11-15-2005, 04:55 PM
Ahhh, good old RO. I've been hooked *coughaddictedcough* on this game for almost 3 years now. /swt I'm just starting to plan out the Stalker and maybe one more RO cosplay for AN06. It's hard to choose, I play so many characters so I want to wear all of the costumes! (except priestess, for some reason XD)

Anyone play on iRO loki?

wow, first post... hi everyone! ^_^

Sarcasm-hime
11-15-2005, 05:00 PM
I absolutly LOVE you!!! ^_^ I've been waiting for the art to come out (for what feels like) forever. Itching to make a female Stalker, but didn't want to touch it without official art. ^_^ Yay RO costumes! :bigtu:

Whyyyyy do they have everybody but Gypsy and Minstrel? *cries*

Kia
11-15-2005, 08:38 PM
Because they obviously don't love you. :P
Heck, I'm surprised the art is out on whatever site it was on, since I've seen nothing on the official Korean website at all. :: crosses fingers :: hopefully it'll be soon. :jjacks:

Amuro
11-16-2005, 03:32 AM
Some could-be useful links:

http://ragnarokcs.com/ragnarok-character.php
-Character simulator with the option of rotating the sprites and putting them in sit, stand, walk, or battle stance positions. Seeing as almost no official RO art features the back view of the characters, here's where the game sprite would be useful. XD I usually use it when I'm making sigs or checking out new headgears for my in-game characters, but it helped in how to make the back of the stalker outfit without taking a wild guess. (that and the leg wrappings appear to go all the way up the leg and not stop at the calf... only noticable while in "battle stance" mode... I'll have to decide about that later.)

http://www.ragnainfo.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=11
The Fanart and Fanfiction section of RagnaInfo. A lot of people are getting extremely talented people to commission their ingame characters here. It might be a bit tedious to look through, but you might be able to find some good renditions. I pretty much live on these forums as well, so if anyone needs help finding fanart, I'll try to help you out the best I can! ^_^

Ciarathallya
11-16-2005, 04:19 AM
I have the 2005 Raggy fan art book. Normally in the back they add the "official" drawings. But noooo. Instead this (http://pics.livejournal.com/cassthekitty/pic/000hysez) was in there. Ok there were like 2 or 3 other drawings in the Official part. But this was the only transcendent art. Man I was irked. Hopefully the 2006 artbook will not disappoint. Yeah I am sad. I have the 2005 and 2004 fan art books.

Amuro
11-17-2005, 07:09 AM
Aww... well, on the plus side you can see the "teeth" on the creator/biochemist's cape at the shoulders. At least that part is accurate! ^_^ It would also be an easier concept to follow than the fireball spouting one XD

Berenice
11-18-2005, 07:29 AM
@ Kissker

No, i mean the BIG art

YEAH~! rally! rally!!!

Dont worry:

"The flower that blooms in adversity will be the rare and most beautiful of all~!"
=D

Rinslet~
11-24-2005, 11:22 PM
sry if there´s other thread, but only found this one with RO on it =x

;_; in the pic that Ciarathallya posted only shows a little of Professor/Scholar dress, and i´m in a deep need of the design, i saw part of an oficial pic at iRO´s site, but only part of it.

So, since i´m almost desperate (;__;) any of you have that picture? or a good fanart? i need more than a sprite to make a good ans cute costume >.<

Ciarathallya
11-25-2005, 07:41 AM
In the rear of the 2005 artbook wear the "Gravity official art" is, it has a group pic of fem high wiz, fem scholar, fem biochemist, fem high priest and male something I forget.

Only dif in biochem is that her boots and cloak have like Santa Claus trim. Plus the boots look more like the fem Alchie boots. Just lighter color. The mouth on the cloak was closed. And um trying to remember. The dress is pleated. Also the cleavage is still there but the v in it is not as deep. All the gold trim is still the same. She carried no purse.

Amuro
11-26-2005, 07:00 AM
Scholar?

Scholar! (http://upload.obsydyon.net/up/scholar.jpg) ^^

Ciarathallya
11-26-2005, 07:36 AM
Crap.... I forgot... I'll find the link again.

Rinslet~
11-26-2005, 01:46 PM
Scholar! (http://upload.obsydyon.net/up/scholar.jpg) ^^

*__* marry me!!!

thx a really loooooot :bigtu:

Ciarathallya
01-17-2006, 09:25 PM
aw crap I'm lazy. I'm rewearing my alchemist to MTAC. And I shall have the cart in tow. However something new. Headgear... *drumroll* TEDDYBEAR HAT! Yeah I know sick but it's like my trademark in game. My shop "mattie bear inc" and I always wear a teddy bear hat (well when I had finally hit high enough level).

Though if I finish Zealotus in time i'll do her. yep. horns & wig done

Sinceridad
02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
This is a very good cosplay of my friend n_n http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e271/Aeris_Kingdom/Amigos/VeroPriesst.jpg

Hyde Coulter
02-08-2006, 07:47 PM
Anyone reccomend Type's of Fabric that would be good to use on a Professor (aka Scholar) ?

Kajiita
02-14-2006, 03:12 AM
I would say something with some weight to it. like a thick cotton

Hyde Coulter
02-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Hmm I thought so...Maybe Twill i assume.

IamCozplayah
02-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Help Help, anyone know what materials I would use for a Monk or Champion cosplay I love those costumes, and I am a boy!

IamCozplayah
02-19-2006, 06:15 PM
oh stalker! Amuro what materials are you using for your stalker cosplay?

Ciarathallya
08-15-2006, 07:39 AM
for some reason I decided to make another on @_@ obsessed much I am. I'll be posting pics of it once I'm done. Then I'll kidnap Kia and drag her to Atlanta.

Kia
08-15-2006, 08:05 AM
for some reason I decided to make another on @_@ obsessed much I am. I'll be posting pics of it once I'm done. Then I'll kidnap Kia and drag her to Atlanta.
LOL! This year my friends and I have started attending some American cons, but Atlanta is just a itsy bitsy bit too south for me (read: waaaay too south!) Closest I make it is for Katsucon, and even then that's not really that south. Its sad, since I'd totally love to RO it up with you, especially since I've *actually* started working on High Wizard again! But if we both ever make it to Katsu ... ^_^

BTW - Saw your horns in the gallery. :bigtu:

Ciarathallya
08-15-2006, 02:58 PM
Katsu... hmmmmmm. Maybe... just maybe. If I save and plan it right. But then I won't be able to go to South Korea to cosplay Raggy there in the spring. Decisions... decisions.

Kia
08-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Katsu... hmmmmmm. Maybe... just maybe. If I save and plan it right. But then I won't be able to go to South Korea to cosplay Raggy there in the spring. Decisions... decisions.
It's okay, I personally don't even know if I'll be able to go either. I have to wait until at least September when I get a better idea of what my school schedule is going to be for the year. But if either of us does manage to go, and you need people to stay with, I know the friends I went with last year are planning to get a hotel room. ^_^

Ugh ... I understand why I've never seen anyone actually make the High Wizard boots from the artwork. They stress me out just thinking about them ...

lionheart101200
08-28-2006, 11:53 PM
alrighty then, since i didnt get as much help as i'd have liked in the n00b section i'll ask here. yes im an utter n00b to cosplay and i wanted to do an assassin cross. my question is rather general...what do i do lol. i have a few ideas on what fabrics to use and such, but im wondering if there any patterns out there i can use for anything in the costume. and any help on the props will be appreciated as well. props wise i'll be having an actual poison bottle [no real poison lol, and i have that covered] and daggers/katars. im going for both of them. anyway thanks to anyone who can help ^_^

Nietsche
08-29-2006, 01:25 PM
alrighty then, since i didnt get as much help as i'd have liked in the n00b section i'll ask here. yes im an utter n00b to cosplay and i wanted to do an assassin cross. my question is rather general...what do i do lol. i have a few ideas on what fabrics to use and such, but im wondering if there any patterns out there i can use for anything in the costume. and any help on the props will be appreciated as well. props wise i'll be having an actual poison bottle [no real poison lol, and i have that covered] and daggers/katars. im going for both of them. anyway thanks to anyone who can help ^_^

For patterns you could try a lightly altered gi pattern for the top.
The skirt shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
The pants- there should be a trouser pattern with the gi pttern, which you might want to tighten round the thigh area. I don't use commercial patterns much and deal with working them out from existing bits of clothing that I have so I'm sure others here will have a better idea on patterns.

As for armour, I'm a complete "Camping mat" convert, the stuff is so flexible yet comes in 10-15mm thickness!! A lot of the "ribs", shoulder, forearm, kneepads and foreleg work could be cut and shaped from camping mat, or cardboard or even "funky foam" but that might be more work.

The footblades and weaponry, since they need to be sturdy could be done with foamcore or balsa wood- Both of which would be easy to cut and shape. It would be easier with balsa but foamcore is cheaper.

lionheart101200
08-30-2006, 06:56 PM
lol now this is the type of help i was looking for, thanks alot. one thing though is that for the feet/boots im not going with the artwork sinx, more like the sprite one, so the most i'll be needing is a form of covering for the front of the boot/shoe. but again, thanks for all the help, this is what i needed.
though one other question, could you explain this whole camping mat thing and give me a few links if at all possible? thanks again ^_^

Ciarathallya
10-16-2006, 05:01 PM
I have a gripe. The female hunter obviously wear a kaban style backpack. Ok. But here's the dilemma... does it detach/attach by the green strap that are wrapped around the front of the top? :confused: I've been staring at it alot. I've watched Ragnarok the Anime at least 3 times through looking at it and I dunno. but to me appears those straps are there for that specific function. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. But sorry I'm a perfectionist at times.

Cristophine
10-19-2006, 02:56 PM
A bunch of us are trying to get a Ragnarok group together for Anime North 2007: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=87547

I'm going as the female merchant and I plan on making a few items to sell to other RO cosplayers (ie. the drooping cat). Do any of you have any suggestions of items that you like that wouldn't be too difficult to make (like no swords or weapons but items like dolls, etc). Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ciarathallya
10-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Yet another reason why I hate living at the opposite end of North America... Canadian cons are so far for me to get to. :bigcry:

Cristophine
10-20-2006, 04:21 PM
lol but at the same time, I can't get to any American conventions b/c I live to far from the border and it would cost me more than an arm and a leg! And there are so many more conventions in America than there are here in Canada... :bigcry: Life's so unfair sometimes.

Ciarathallya
10-20-2006, 05:32 PM
*contemplates mail ordering self to Kia*

The cart. What I did for mine was go to a craft store/floral store. I got fake bananas, grapes and apples. Then I custom made cards that some of the monsters drop. Lemme see I added on old blue box (that actually opened and had an item inside). Headgears... kitty band and bunny band we're easy cause most costume stores carry them. I made my own birthday cake hat. Hmmm what else was in there? Giant pixy stix double as big candy canes. I got some pretty stones for blue gems, blond hair from a wig for golden hair, cute red mary jane shoes for health shoes... you can tell I really do have a merchie/alchie in the game. I made a vend sign almost identical to the in game one. Oh yeah POTION BOTTLES! Cause I'm sick and twisted I made some (which was actually soda so it could be consumed). I think that was my favorite part. I got pics in my Ragnarok gallery of all my cart crap.

Rawrchu
01-21-2009, 10:17 PM
NECRO POST.

So I need suggestions for headgears for my Lord Knight cosplay!

Ciarathallya
03-17-2009, 10:05 AM
I got a question for those of you that have made female priests and high priests. You did tackle the issue of making the gold pretty emblems on your sleeve puffs. Applique... embroidery.... I'm looking for the best method to make it so that it looks clean and professional.
And yes Kia... I'm making the arch bishop :bigtu:.

NeoKenshin
03-17-2009, 10:14 AM
Still sad that the sprites for the 3-2 Classes haven't been released...Oh well Champion works this year, and next year, it's all about the Shura!!!

Ciarathallya
03-18-2009, 08:58 AM
I figured it out. I am gonna go with using very small rhinestones for the sleeve details.

Kia
03-18-2009, 01:05 PM
I got a question for those of you that have made female priests and high priests. You did tackle the issue of making the gold pretty emblems on your sleeve puffs. Applique... embroidery.... I'm looking for the best method to make it so that it looks clean and professional.
And yes Kia... I'm making the arch bishop :bigtu:.

Haha! That's awesome! Since I don't play the game, all I've seen of any of these new classes are people's fan art. I hope that means that there will be a whole new level of shiny costume for me to dream about making. XD Post progress pictures when you have some!

Still working on my Champion costume. I've finished the pants and the corset, and am halfway through the jacket, but I've lost my motivation. :waaaah:

Ciarathallya
03-23-2009, 03:38 PM
Yeah I saw the in progress concept art. Then various fan art. Then another of a more child like one with a spore and poring. So I figured to fuse the best of them all into one costume. I'll get some progress pics up this week. I was crazy and decided to use seed beads on the shoulder crosses. I have to be done by next Thursday in order to be ready by MTAC.

Next one prolly will finally be Judia from the anime since I'm losing all this baby weight.

And OMG I so wanna make a shaman. Its a Ragnarok DS job class and it's so pretty. Sorta reminds me of Sakura's wings dress from Tsubasa Chronicles.

Kia
03-23-2009, 03:58 PM
Yeah I saw the in progress concept art. Then various fan art. Then another of a more child like one with a spore and poring. So I figured to fuse the best of them all into one costume. I'll get some progress pics up this week. I was crazy and decided to use seed beads on the shoulder crosses. I have to be done by next Thursday in order to be ready by MTAC.
Where can I find this concept art? Last time I was on the Korean site I couldn't find anything new. :confused:

paixamour
03-23-2009, 11:12 PM
I am very much diggin' this thread! So many friendly iROers (and fans!).

I'm pretty newbish to sewing, and I was wondering if anyone had any tips for making a female Priest costume? My last cosplay outfit was a REALLY basic Princess Peach costume where I simply altered a dress from goodwill (it lacked poofiness, I accidentally cut it too short thus quickly changing my character to Peach from Mario Tennis). I originally wanted to be a High Priest, like my character, but a Priest looks a LOT simpler!

Father dear is pretty handy with the sewing machine, and if all else fails I can always run off to my Grandmother's house. The con's not until May, so I've got a bit of play time!

Thanks for anything you can suggest!
I shall now continue to drool over all of your costumes ;___;

Ciarathallya
03-23-2009, 11:53 PM
Where can I find this concept art? Last time I was on the Korean site I couldn't find anything new. :confused:
Okies I attached them for you.

*wavies at paixamour*

Tainted23
04-08-2009, 02:51 PM
I didn't see it here in a glance so forgive me if this has been asked but, I'm planning a male champ and male professor cosplay but hit a problem.... namely the belt...thingy on the champ and the professor's furry neckpiece. I contiplated decimating a stuffed animal for the prof but I'm at a complete loss on the champ. I can't seem to get a good shot of it either, the angles are wrong and things move...:waaaah:

Ciarathallya
04-08-2009, 03:35 PM
I finished it. But um... yeah thosse confounded pics. I'll get back to you later on it. We had an awesome photoshoot this weekend at MTAC that consisted of:

female novice
female acolyte
female high priest
female archbishop
male champion
male stalker
female stalker
female assassin cross
female scholar
male hunter
gypsy

I just gotta wait to get those pics and then I'll post them. *stares at Neokenshin* And my teddy bear hat was hella awesome. My next Ragnarok costume will either be a merchant or remake my alchemist. I love the costume I have but it was poorly made and cannot be reworn all that often. So I need to get one of them read in time for PersaCon in late June. I'd love to make an assassin cross or maybe a GM too. And yeah a rogue would be nice. I'll take the time to figure it out later.

Kia
04-09-2009, 10:16 AM
I didn't see it here in a glance so forgive me if this has been asked but, I'm planning a male champ and male professor cosplay but hit a problem.... namely the belt...thingy on the champ and the professor's furry neckpiece. I contiplated decimating a stuffed animal for the prof but I'm at a complete loss on the champ. I can't seem to get a good shot of it either, the angles are wrong and things move...:waaaah:

I'm working on both a male and a female Champion myself actually. Originally I was going to make the belts out of tooling foil, but it wasn't going as well as had hoped it would. Instead Featherweight made both of them for me. Here's a picture of the one he made for my brother: http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1787174/ I can take a picture of my finished one sometime next week if you'd like. The buckle itself was made from cardboard and hot glue, but I can see it being made out of foam as well. I still have my half finished one made out of brass foil at home that I don't know what to do with, now that I have this matching set. :confused:

Also, Ciarathallya - PICTURES!!! I demand PICTURES!! That group sounds huge and awesome. I totally wish I had been there! :bigtu: Good luck on your next RO costume. I've been staring at my matching Champs for over a year now and I haven't had any motivation for them in months. I really want to finish them though so that I can make the male High Priest for my brother and then eventually I want the female Paladin for myself. ^_^

Ciarathallya
04-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Also, Ciarathallya - PICTURES!!! I demand PICTURES!! That group sounds huge and awesome. I totally wish I had been there! :bigtu: Good luck on your next RO costume. I've been staring at my matching Champs for over a year now and I haven't had any motivation for them in months. I really want to finish them though so that I can make the male High Priest for my brother and then eventually I want the female Paladin for myself. ^_^
Ooooo a lord knight *drools at the thought of it* And pics um NEOKENSHIN HAZ THEM! Yep I'm evil for totatlly outting him. *evil laughter* :crylaugh:

MajinCrystalia
04-09-2009, 11:28 AM
You know I'd LOVE to pull off a Sin, Sin X, LK, Monk, or something like that, but you know what the problem is? How damn expensive and complicated they would be! D ;<

Ciarathallya
04-24-2009, 08:47 PM
Also, Ciarathallya - PICTURES!!! I demand PICTURES!! That group sounds huge and awesome. I totally wish I had been there!
Pictures! Ganked them from Neokenshin cuz he took them.
(http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2002676/)