PDA

View Full Version : Organization XIII Photoshoot

RedeadDie
09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
Organization XIII Photoshoots! (Sorries, no Rikus, Soras, or other charries besides Org. XIII members can be in the shoot. You can still come and see though! ^-^)

Friday's shoot- Evening (Not sure what time yet)

Saturday's Shoot- 1:30pm (Before the KH photoshoot)

The exact places where will be updated soon! (There will be music along with this photoshoot!)

Melodious Nocturne
09-07-2007, 07:51 PM
why not after the KH photoshoot? BUT YEAH! as long as it's not friday before 3 because i'll be at school! but anytime after 3, i'll be DEMYX!

RedeadDie
09-07-2007, 11:45 PM
why not after the KH photoshoot? BUT YEAH! as long as it's not friday before 3 because i'll be at school! but anytime after 3, i'll be DEMYX!

Yeah, right after the KH shoot sounds good! Though I kinda wanted to do a few Org. XIII games and such as well, if that's ok. We'll have to shoo away the "good side" KH cosplayers away for a bit during the shoot and such. Though, they can still watch and such like everyone else.

Cloud Z Strife
09-08-2007, 05:52 PM
I would really need to cheak with the rest of Organized chaos about this . . . I have a Xem/Saix wedding time I still need to set up
but we should have time. . .

I also need to cheak schedual about the Amano cosplay stuff. . .

rikus-nobody
09-08-2007, 10:22 PM
-ponders-

-thinks some more-

-has a headache because she walked into a brick wall an hour ago-

How about...Friday. During the concert. Because I really don't care about the concert all too much.

Cloud Z Strife
09-09-2007, 10:45 AM
hmm agreed number 7 . . . and we can do the wedding then as well

rikus-nobody
09-09-2007, 01:59 PM
hmm agreed number 7 . . . and we can do the wedding then as well
then it's settled. People, you heard it. During the concert. How about where we had the KH meetup moved to at Matsuri?

...my head still hurts.

Melodious Nocturne
09-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Sounds good to me! ^^

RedeadDie
09-09-2007, 08:22 PM
Not good.

First off, j-rock fan even though I'm not as big on this band that's coming as my Xaldin friend. She's too hyped up now about it and is already buying advanced tickets for the concert on Friday. We would go to the one on Saturday, but we're doing a suprise cosplay walkon.

After the Saturday KH photoshoot sounds plenty better though...or we could do it before the KH shoot.

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 10:29 AM
well do we want to have the Organization XIII photoshoot at 1:30, then the kh photoshoot at 2 and right after have the kh shonen ai shoot? O___x;;;

Kuragiman
09-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I would like to attend this shoot as your photographer. I want to try some new things and better capture the 'EVIL'. I didn't feel satisfied with the results of the shoot at Atsuicon and I apologize for the photos if you did not find them satisfactory. AnimeFest was a very valuable experience for me in group shooting. It's quite a different monster to shoot large groups over one on one work. My Wide Angle lens begs for another crack at this group.

I'd ask that each cosplayer attending this shoot reserve a couple minutes after the group shooting to allow for individual shots as well.

Can Kuragiman come and play too? *puppy eyes*

RedeadDie
09-10-2007, 02:32 PM
well do we want to have the Organization XIII photoshoot at 1:30, then the kh photoshoot at 2 and right after have the kh shonen ai shoot? O___x;;;Yes yes, that sounds most good to me.

Kuragiman: Of course I sure most of us would be happy to see an awesome photographer like you! ^-^

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 04:10 PM
ALRIGHT IT'S OFFICIAL!

Organization XIII photoshoot: 1:30 pm, Saturday, where everyone was at Anime Matsuri, that little corner by the food on the 3rd floor

KH photoshoot: 2:00 pm right after the Organization PS

then the kh shonen ai shoot as soon as the kh photoshoot is done!

<3~Demyx~

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 04:12 PM
I would like to attend this shoot as your photographer. I want to try some new things and better capture the 'EVIL'. I didn't feel satisfied with the results of the shoot at Atsuicon and I apologize for the photos if you did not find them satisfactory. AnimeFest was a very valuable experience for me in group shooting. It's quite a different monster to shoot large groups over one on one work. My Wide Angle lens begs for another crack at this group.

I'd ask that each cosplayer attending this shoot reserve a couple minutes after the group shooting to allow for individual shots as well.

Can Kuragiman come and play too? *puppy eyes*

Yes! we would love for you to come and take pics of us again! your photo from atsui were wonderful! can't wait to see ya!

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 07:23 PM
oh! i'm gonna bring Twister! and we can play Organization XIII Twister~ XD who would want to play!?

Cloud Z Strife
09-10-2007, 08:19 PM
oh god . . you guys and the VG guys are making things hard . . . nothing before 2pm please . . . cause I have VG at one that I would like to be Squall at . . .be fore turning into Xemnas at 2pm . . .

Im not gonna have our Friday thing moved . . . you might be a j-rock fan and that all well and good but Me and my crew arent . . . and I would like to get the wedding done . . . cause there wont be time on Satuday . . . I cant do any meet ups for KH before 2pm . . . as I must do Video game shoot at 1pm . . and I want to be Squall for this . . .

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
*hides in a corner, doesn't know what to do* .........ummmmmm..... well there could be two organization xiii photoshoots? one friday night, one saturday at 1:30.......*demy cofusion*

rikus-nobody
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
*hides in a corner, doesn't know what to do* .........ummmmmm..... well there could be two organization xiii photoshoots? one friday night, one saturday at 1:30.......*demy cofusion*sounds good. If you can make it to friday, great. If not, then there's the other one Saturday. Bring it on, Demu.

And Brian, please please please come. We'd love you to come. seriously. Manda has told me so much about you.

And I'll work on paopu cookies. Looks like I have to make a double batch.

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 09:35 PM
OMG PAOPU COOKIES! I LOVE YOU XDDD i wanna make somekinda of food for everyone! hmmmm.... *sits and thinks* ...........

chibibotan
09-10-2007, 09:56 PM
I shall tell my friend for she will be Larxene. <3

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 10:03 PM
i dont know when the one on friday night is, thats totally up to Xemmy! ^^

RedeadDie
09-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Kk, one on Friday and one on Saturday, that sounds good. That way I can do both KH cosplays! Anyways, what time on Friday for the first meetup though?

Wuffers
09-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Heh... so KH photo shoot is gonna be at 2 on Saturday, yes?? cool. Most of my costumes are gonna be KH, yes, but I won't be able to do the Organization Friday shoot. *is gonna be Sora*

And does Riku count for Organization? I mean, he was in the jacket for most of the time that you saw him. He got rid of the jacket after he changed back... and only because he probably figured it would be harder to fight Xemnas.

*shrugs* but if you don't want to count him, then I will just be at the KH photo shoot and not at the Saturday Organization shoot.

RedeadDie
09-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Heh... so KH photo shoot is gonna be at 2 on Saturday, yes?? cool. Most of my costumes are gonna be KH, yes, but I won't be able to do the Organization Friday shoot. *is gonna be Sora*

And does Riku count for Organization? I mean, he was in the jacket for most of the time that you saw him. He got rid of the jacket after he changed back... and only because he probably figured it would be harder to fight Xemnas.

*shrugs* but if you don't want to count him, then I will just be at the KH photo shoot and not at the Saturday Organization shoot.Sorries, but this is just for the orginal Organization members. You can still come and see the shoot though. Also, it's at 1:30pm on Saturday, and the exact time for Friday's shoot is not certain yet.

RedeadDie
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
Updated the First post on the first page guys!

Wuffers
09-11-2007, 03:26 PM
Well then... I guess I'll just wait until the KH shoot to come. *shrugs*

Melodious Nocturne
09-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Spread the word to your fellow Nobodies! and also there will be a few rounds of Organization Twister for anyone who wants to play! X3

RedeadDie
09-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Spread the word to your fellow Nobodies! and also there will be a few rounds of Organization Twister for anyone who wants to play! X3Haha! Awesomeness! Just to let ya'all know, I'm filmming the convention this year for my video tech. class so...of course there's gonna be a ton of KH stuffles to be mainly in the video! ^-^

Melodious Nocturne
09-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Haha! Awesomeness! Just to let ya'all know, I'm filmming the convention this year for my video tech. class so...of course there's gonna be a ton of KH stuffles to be mainly in the video! ^-^

yay~ you must put it on youtube! <3

RedeadDie
09-12-2007, 10:57 PM
yay~ you must put it on youtube! <3I'll make a nice G rated verison for the class and make a good-old-youtube-coness for youtube! XD

MahouMakai
09-13-2007, 07:39 PM
You scare me, Die-chan. T_T You've been talking about me behind my back! >3>

Well, hello, all, I guess. I won't be able to do the saturday shoot, but most definitely the friday (I think). I shall be the Turk Xaldin...>> It was Die-chan's suggestion. ^^ Yay!

RedeadDie
09-14-2007, 02:35 PM
You scare me, Die-chan. T_T You've been talking about me behind my back! >3>

Well, hello, all, I guess. I won't be able to do the saturday shoot, but most definitely the friday (I think). I shall be the Turk Xaldin...>> It was Die-chan's suggestion. ^^ Yay!I talk behind your back only because I luvs ya! -kiss kiss-

Haha! Anyways...we have to go to the mock wedding besides the shoot now Rin-chan! Though, if we see a Vexen at either the wedding or the Org. XIII shoot, then we'll have to tie down our Larxy.

MahouMakai
09-15-2007, 04:48 PM
Mock wedding? I'm almost afraid to ask. >>

RedeadDie
09-15-2007, 09:31 PM
Mock wedding? I'm almost afraid to ask. >>Too bad! Since we don't have a Vexy coming with us, I guess I have to settle for a Xaldin date to the mock wedding instead. (That means you deary! ^-^)

MahouMakai
09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
>> Ah, crud. ^^U JK. Be prepared for a morose and dry-humored Xaldin, then. >> Ooh...I might just bring that awesome pin-striped hat I have. ^^

Melodious Nocturne
10-16-2007, 08:31 AM
w00t just a few more days till oni-con, i'm so ready for this photoshoot! "Orgy"nization RULES XD

RedeadDie
10-16-2007, 02:25 PM
w00t just a few more days till oni-con, i'm so ready for this photoshoot! "Orgy"nization RULES XDSame here! Though, my mind doesn't believe Oni-con is so close...Orgynization XIII does rulez! ^-^

Melodious Nocturne
10-21-2007, 08:13 PM
this photoshoot went very well!!! X3 anyone get any pics from the photoshoot!?

RedeadDie
10-21-2007, 09:50 PM
The photoshoot was awesome, but I only have video of it. Even with that...sometimes people were cut off because it was on a stand, and random people (including this one girl who kept moving in front of the camera after I basically told her a million times not to stand in front of it!) were standing infront of it once in a while. Though, I had Namine film the can-can and there's still some good video bits.

Melodious Nocturne
10-22-2007, 09:37 AM
yay~ i hope you put it on youtube! X3

Wuffers
10-22-2007, 12:35 PM
Hey! Organization!! I have something you want!!! *holds the heart up*

Melodious Nocturne
10-22-2007, 04:27 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOO! GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE! PLEAZE!!! *chases*

jaiv28
11-02-2007, 01:08 PM
does anyone have picks of the photo shoot? my friend (axel) and I (xemnas) are looking for some. thanks.

RedeadDie
11-13-2007, 08:07 PM
-tis waiting and about to go insane from wanting the photoshoot video to upload up faster-

RedeadDie
11-13-2007, 08:20 PM
Here it finally is everyone! The Organization Photoshoot video that took me forever to edit! Please enjoy!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KHv1UqFsyk4