PDA

View Full Version : Bad news fer me (kinda)

Ichiban Crush
05-17-2003, 02:02 AM
I didn't want to post this UNTIL I knew for sure, but, it looks like I won't be making Animazement this year. Which is a bit of a disapointment, seeing as to how I was looking forward to it. Unfortunately, a ton of things, not just one, came up...

1. A spot at the house I've been trying to move into has opened up sooner than I expected. Originally I was supposed to move in August, but my friend is moving out sooner than expected. Therefor I went ahead and told the guys living there I'd move in at the end of May.

2. Both Fujikoma and my anime club have decided to cancel this year, which would make transportation and rooming very difficult for me.

3. Most of my close friends have cancelled as well.

4. Funds have been lower than expected and (especially now) I can't really aford days off.

I'm so sorry to all of you that I wanted to meet (especially to Rouge and her boi, I'm sorry to leave you guys Yuberless ;_; ). I wish to make it up to y'all somehow.

Lovelyangel_81
05-17-2003, 08:56 AM
I am sorry to hear that. Well, there is always next year. :)

rogue
05-17-2003, 09:06 AM
No problem, hope everything works out well for you at your new house. ^_^

Farmboybob
05-17-2003, 03:17 PM
I'm sorry to hear you cant go. :( But I hope your new home will be nice and that your financial life improves.
I hope you can make it next year though!

evaneko
05-17-2003, 07:16 PM
I am very sorry that you won't be able to make it. ^^ I hope the move-in goes smoothly and that you are able to get your $$ in order. ^^

Ichiban Crush
05-17-2003, 08:20 PM
well, originally the plan was to move in July, but something came up to where my friend has to move out sooner. He's going to japan in August so he's moving back home to save on money. Money isn't really THAT tight right now, but if I were to do both AZ and moving (also I'm trying for Otakon as well), it would be. I'm definitely trying for next year though.