PDA

View Full Version : Anime Singled Out at AX 2003

final testament
05-17-2003, 04:30 PM
The long awaited and CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED event has been a year in the making.

First debuted at Anime Expo 2002...

..comes the return of Anime Singled Out!

Hosted by the Rage.

For those that attended last years event, We assume there is no explaination needed? For those of you that missed out on the event last year, here's your chance once again to see for yourself what so many Con-goers were talking about. The Rage staff proudly present for the second year running, Anime Singled Out!!

Where finding your perfect anime mate, takes a backseat only to the craziness and unpredictability of the show! This is an event where 50 guys and 50 girls compete for a chance to date one our "sacrificial" hotseaters. No actual "dating" is required in any way, shape or form but, this is a great opportunity to meet your perfect anime match in a VERY unique way.

Who know's, it worked for me, and thensome. It might work for you too. You may infact find your perfect anime match?

As always with any of the Rage's events, there will be wonderful prizes being given away to all winning participants! Last year's event was loads of fun. If you didn't get to go then, now's your chance!!

If anybody has any questions or concerns, E-mail me Final Testament at.... alain.rivas@anime-expo.org

Jinx
05-21-2003, 01:00 AM
Woah, I could've sworn I replied to this. o.o;;

I submitted a long time ago, and have yet to hear results..

final testament
05-29-2003, 04:39 PM
The results are almost reasy to be posted up. I'll get them out ASAP!!!

final testament
06-18-2003, 03:29 PM
damn, it's almost showtime!!! Whoo hooo

Dreamer81382
06-18-2003, 08:44 PM
How do you sign up? I want in ^_^

Kamui
06-19-2003, 03:28 AM
lol, this sounds like fun. ^_^

Kira_Yamato
06-19-2003, 08:15 AM
yeah, i might be interested if entry is still open....

Al Bundy
06-21-2003, 06:15 AM
I, Al Bundy, (I once scored 4 touchdowns in a single game) will be at Anime Singled Out to make fun of the host! Not the Dreamer but the other one...the small one.