PDA

View Full Version : The 'unoffical' Offical Photoshoot Gathering Schedule

Kuragiman
09-10-2007, 12:13 PM
In an attempt to keep my own sanity and help the hosts of the various cosplay photoshoot gatherings keep organized I have decided to track the shoot locations and times for each group gathering in this thread. As you confirm locations and times please PM me or post in this thread and I shall update the list of photoshoots as listed below. Organization is key to success! So let the organization begin!
==============================================

SAILOR MOON PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Kill
TIME: Saturday @ Noon
LOCATION: 3rd Floor Skywalk (Primary), Starbucks on 2nd floor (Backup)

VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: None Specified
TIME: Saturday @ 1pm

THE ULTIMATE VILLIAN PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Danzikumaru
TIME: Friday @ 5pm

ORGANIZATION XIII PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: RedeadDie
TIME: Saturday @ 1:30pm

KINGDOM HEARTS PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Akatsukideidara
TIME: Saturday @ 2pm

SCRUBS PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: None Specified
TIME: Sunday @ 1pm

BLEACH PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Cat-Chan
TIME: Saturday @ Noon

NARUTO PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Chibibotan
TIME: Saturday @ 5pm / Sunday @ 11am

UCHIHA CLAN PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Randimaru-chan
TIME: After Naruto Shoot

PRINCE OF TENNIS PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: CANCELLED
TIME: CANCELLED

OURAN HOST CLUB PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: MewKilalaMew
TIME: Saturday @ 10:30am

HALLOWEEN PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Akatsukideidara
TIME: Saturday @ 11am

TRINITY BLOOD PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: EternalSerenity
TIME: Saturday @ 4pm

HEROES PHOTOSHOOT
GATHERING LEADER: Kikala
TIME: Saturday @ 10pm

Evil Kimba
09-10-2007, 03:44 PM
The leader for the Villain photoshoot is Danzikumaru.

FaeandMerfolk
09-10-2007, 03:49 PM
Does Queen Beryl count as an Ultimate Villian? lol She's the only one that applies to any of those and well.. lol Kuragi, you did an awsome job at Afest when we did the private shoots. I'd like to try to participate again on the group shots if you don't mind though. I was hiding so far in the back and I felt like a goober standing on that chair in high heels so I could be seen. lol

I am a total camera ham, but I try not to be a diva. ;)

FaeandMerfolk
09-10-2007, 03:51 PM

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 04:17 PM
HA! Organization XIII is all about Organization *cough* ANYWAYS!!! the kh photo shoot is @ 2pm right after the organization photoshoot, and there both in the same spot, on the 3rd floor(where we had it at A.Matsuri also it was by the food stand), if you dont know where that is, come find me at oni-con, and i'll show you

Evil Kimba
09-10-2007, 06:18 PM
Does Queen Beryl count as an Ultimate Villian? lol She's the only one that applies to any of those and well.. lol Kuragi, you did an awsome job at Afest when we did the private shoots. I'd like to try to participate again on the group shots if you don't mind though. I was hiding so far in the back and I felt like a goober standing on that chair in high heels so I could be seen. lol

Queen Beryl would definitely fit in with the villain shoot. Go ahead and come by! I'd post in the thread (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=125345), though. :P

Kuragiman
09-10-2007, 08:47 PM
The leader for the Villain photoshoot is Danzikumaru.

Thanks for the update!

Kuragiman
09-10-2007, 08:50 PM

But of course Oh Magnificent Evil One. Queen Beryl is most definitely a Bad Girl. Your costume is totally The Win (tm). We could have done a whole lot more with that Sailor Moon shoot but alas. ^_^ I tried to get you up closer. I always think of the good group composition setups AFTER con is done. So should of had you behind Tuxedo Mask digging your claws into him while all the scouts look mortified around you both. XD

Kuragiman
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
HA! Organization XIII is all about Organization *cough* ANYWAYS!!! the kh photo shoot is @ 2pm right after the organization photoshoot, and there both in the same spot, on the 3rd floor(where we had it at A.Matsuri also it was by the food stand), if you dont know where that is, come find me at oni-con, and i'll show you

Thanks for the updates. I placed you as the Lead for both groups since you seem to be on top of things. If this is incorrect let me know.

I will actually be arriving Thursday before con so I can scout around the convention for shoot locations and get a feel for the lighting and flow of things. I always do this at every con I attend. Plus... there are always others there on Thursday and its fun to meet before the storm!

Melodious Nocturne
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the updates. I placed you as the Lead for both groups since you seem to be on top of things. If this is incorrect let me know.

I will actually be arriving Thursday before con so I can scout around the convention for shoot locations and get a feel for the lighting and flow of things. I always do this at every con I attend. Plus... there are always others there on Thursday and its fun to meet before the storm!

well...... RedeadDie would really be the leader for the Organization XIII P.S. it was her idea to have one in the first place! ^^

yay for thursday night, i hope you can find the place i'm talking about! if not like i said come find me saturday morning, i'll be there bright and early, and i'll be in my Demyx cosplay(look on profile) so yeah! ^^

Danzikumaru
09-10-2007, 11:55 PM

I'm also pretty sure Cat is the leader of the Bleach shoot...at least she usually is around here.

C.C.
09-11-2007, 11:54 AM
its actually me for now danzig (cat may change her mind later, in which case i will most certainly let her), chibibotan is actually the naruto shoot leader, but we are sorta co-leading the naruto vs bleach, so i can see why it would be easy to mix us up. ^^

Kuragiman
09-11-2007, 11:56 AM
its actually me for now danzig (cat may change her mind later, in which case i will most certainly let her), chibibotan is actually the naruto shoot leader, but we are sorta co-leading the naruto vs bleach, so i can see why it would be easy to mix us up. ^^

Thanks for clearing that up!

chibibotan
09-11-2007, 07:29 PM
The Naruto times are set to Sat. at 5pm, and Sun. at 11am. The location is still pending.

Kuragiman
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
The Naruto times are set to Sat. at 5pm, and Sun. at 11am. The location is still pending.

UPDATED!

Danzikumaru
09-11-2007, 08:17 PM

For now, the Villain Gathering is general Friday Evening. We will be working on a specific time right now. I really need location ideas too. During both of the cons I attended in the GRB, I spent almost ALL of my time in the alleyways and not out in the open.

Kuragiman
09-12-2007, 05:51 PM

For now, the Villain Gathering is general Friday Evening. We will be working on a specific time right now. I really need location ideas too. During both of the cons I attended in the GRB, I spent almost ALL of my time in the alleyways and not out in the open.

Updated! Thanks for the updates! Keep em coming!

Danzikumaru
09-14-2007, 04:28 PM

The Villain Gathering, for now, is at Friday 5pm

chibibotan
09-14-2007, 05:51 PM
The Naruto photoshoot will meet at the skybridge on the 3rd floor on both days.

Kuragiman
09-14-2007, 06:35 PM
All times and locations have been updated to current information. Thanks everyone.

MewKilalaMew
09-17-2007, 06:39 PM
You can put me down as the leader for the Ouran Photoshoot. *made the thread for it*

Kuragiman
09-17-2007, 07:23 PM
You can put me down as the leader for the Ouran Photoshoot. *made the thread for it*

DONE! Thanks for the update!

Kuragiman
09-21-2007, 12:15 PM
The times look like they are starting to solidify... man... I better get on my running shoes... there is very little time spacing between all of these shoots. Check what I have so far and make sure it looks good to you if you are the group leader. There are a a couple that conflict with each other (Bleach/Sailormoon) and a couple that overlap into each other's slots. There's 24 hours in the day. Does it all have to be at 11:30 to noon? XD

CoolKidMitch
09-27-2007, 12:46 PM
The times look like they are starting to solidify... man... I better get on my running shoes... there is very little time spacing between all of these shoots. Check what I have so far and make sure it looks good to you if you are the group leader. There are a a couple that conflict with each other (Bleach/Sailormoon) and a couple that overlap into each other's slots. There's 24 hours in the day. Does it all have to be at 11:30 to noon? XD

Of Course! We are cosplayers, we are always organized to the point of over organization.

Danzikumaru
09-27-2007, 09:12 PM

Wow, thus far, the Villain Shoot is the ONLY ONE on Friday...

Cat-Chans
09-27-2007, 09:19 PM
Oi, An update on the Bleach shoot:

The leader has changed to Cat-chan

we are meeting in the hotel lobby (and will move to the shoot site)

The Scrubs gathering is meeting at 1 definately and in the hotel lobby

Danzikumaru
09-27-2007, 09:43 PM

The Villain Shoot, currently, is meeting on the 2nd Floor of the Convention Center.

Kuragiman
09-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Oi, An update on the Bleach shoot:

The leader has changed to Cat-chan

we are meeting in the hotel lobby (and will move to the shoot site)

The Scrubs gathering is meeting at 1 definately and in the hotel lobby

Updated! Thanks for the information!

Kuragiman
09-27-2007, 10:45 PM

The Villain Shoot, currently, is meeting on the 2nd Floor of the Convention Center.

Updated! Thanks!

vg_goddess02
09-28-2007, 01:21 PM
I find it kind of funny that most of the shoots seem to be right after another, but in the same location XD. A little running, but for the most part, you just have to stick around in the same place.

And I guess you'll have to choose between Sailor Moon or Bleach, or just spend half the time at one and half at the other. Unless somebody changes time.

Good luck, Kuragiman! and fellow photographers.

Kuragiman
10-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I find it kind of funny that most of the shoots seem to be right after another, but in the same location XD. A little running, but for the most part, you just have to stick around in the same place.

And I guess you'll have to choose between Sailor Moon or Bleach, or just spend half the time at one and half at the other. Unless somebody changes time.

Good luck, Kuragiman! and fellow photographers.

Luck is not a factor! It's all skill I say! MAD SKILLZ!!! :rockon:

Okay! I have my feelers out in all the photoshoot threads that have data missing from the above list in first post for this thread. If you have the info please get it to me. This is also your last call to get your photoshoot in here for scheduling if it is not here. I saw quite a few other possible photoshoots forming up. I won't update this thread any further come October 17th.

perfect_verse
10-09-2007, 10:36 PM
I hope this Halloween shoot actually happens... I'm making generic traditional Japanese garb to wear to Oni-con and it'd be nice to be included in a photoshoot!

My friend is making a kimono and I'm sure she'd want to come, too.

Is anyone else going?

Danzikumaru
10-10-2007, 04:51 AM
Someone pointed out in another thread that the location for the Bleach Shoot here and the one brought up in the thread for the shoot are two different locations...I strongly suggest you guys get that sorted out.

Etsu
10-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I hope this Halloween shoot actually happens... I'm making generic traditional Japanese garb to wear to Oni-con and it'd be nice to be included in a photoshoot!

My friend is making a kimono and I'm sure she'd want to come, too.

Is anyone else going?
My roommate and I will be in kimonos on Saturday. ^_^

Kuragiman
10-10-2007, 09:34 PM
Bleach photoshoot meet up has been changed to 2nd floor by Escalators by group leader Cat-Chan.

Carry on!

benihime
10-11-2007, 09:13 AM
.. all of us who were going to the prince of tennis shoot (or at least the ones who were organizing it) aren't going anymore.. so i guess you can take it off :\

Kuragiman
10-11-2007, 11:31 AM
.. all of us who were going to the prince of tennis shoot (or at least the ones who were organizing it) aren't going anymore.. so i guess you can take it off :\

Ahhh phooooo.... Okay. Updated.

chibibotan
10-13-2007, 08:40 AM
There's no official time for this, but after the Naruto Photoshoot, we're going to have a mini shoot for the Uchiha clan, so I guess you can put that up as a gathering. It'll be the same place as the Naruto shoot.

Madara-sama
10-13-2007, 11:52 AM
There's no official time for this, but after the Naruto Photoshoot, we're going to have a mini shoot for the Uchiha clan, so I guess you can put that up as a gathering. It'll be the same place as the Naruto shoot.

Woo, totally my idea :D lawlz

EternalSerenity
10-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Looks like the Trinity Blood gathering is going to be at 4:00PM on Saturday in the hotel lobby. This should leave some time to talk and take pictures before the Masquerade line-up at 5. ^^

Kikala
10-14-2007, 01:30 AM
Also, I know it's a bit late, and we're still in the process of planning it
But, we hoping to get a small Heroes gathering a bit after the cosplay contest on Saturday. I'm not sure of the exact times yet, or where we'll be meeting, but I just wanted to inform ya that we hope to have that information soon. ^^

Kuragiman
10-14-2007, 09:10 AM
Looks like the Trinity Blood gathering is going to be at 4:00PM on Saturday in the hotel lobby. This should leave some time to talk and take pictures before the Masquerade line-up at 5. ^^

Added! ^_^ I am glad to have the opportunity to get shots since I was unable too at AnimeFest. Your outfits are always amazing.

Kuragiman
10-14-2007, 09:12 AM
Also, I know it's a bit late, and we're still in the process of planning it
But, we hoping to get a small Heroes gathering a bit after the cosplay contest on Saturday. I'm not sure of the exact times yet, or where we'll be meeting, but I just wanted to inform ya that we hope to have that information soon. ^^

I have added the data block. Be sure to update me when you have more information!

Kuragiman
10-15-2007, 12:08 PM
Sailormoon shoot information has been updated. By the Power of Moon!

Kikala
10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
Okay, Unless someone objects, the Heroes meet up with be about 10 Pm on Saturday and we'll be meeting at the skybridge.

Kuragiman
10-16-2007, 06:18 PM
Okay, Unless someone objects, the Heroes meet up with be about 10 Pm on Saturday and we'll be meeting at the skybridge.

Information updated! Thanks!

Kuragiman
10-17-2007, 08:10 AM
Last day to get your scheduled shoot in here. ^_^

Poke' Chan
10-17-2007, 10:38 AM
Last day to get your scheduled shoot in here. ^_^

what kind of camera do you use? the one on your avatar looks a lot like mine... so I was just curious :)

Kuragiman
10-17-2007, 11:51 AM
what kind of camera do you use? the one on your avatar looks a lot like mine... so I was just curious :)

Canon 30D. There's quite a bit more that goes into the rig but I didn't need to set it all up for an avatar pic.

And Welcome to Cosplay.com. ^_^

Ryouko
10-18-2007, 07:34 AM
Uwua, that's the same camera I use. ^_^ Fabulous choice~!

The Video Game Shoot is meeting on the 3rd floor Skybridge at 1pm on Saturday, btw.