PDA

View Full Version : Slayers anyone?

Arei
09-11-2007, 04:35 PM
I know this is kind of a longshot..as I've seen very few cosplays from Slayers, but is anyone cosplaying from the series?

I'm hoping to have Slayers Special version of Lina for this con. Either with or without shoulder guards.

SchizoIori
09-12-2007, 11:26 AM
*weep* If i had time and money I'd make xellos, but I don't!

Kuragiman
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
This camera man will give much love to Slayers cosplay. I've seen some insanely good Slayers cosplay at A-kon over the last few years. Be nice to finally get some good shots of a group.

Asmaria
09-12-2007, 02:18 PM
Gah, all my slayers cosplays are in shambles. Zel's wig died. Filia's hat is crushed. Her wig recycled. My own Lina no longer fits or has a wig. Um... Amelia I made before I ever knew how to sew. XD;;;

I'll do my best to come up with something though. I still have time. D=

Arei
09-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Schizo...omg...Xelloss <3 perhaps at Ikki?

Asmaria- yes! must have a group :3 even if its just us XD

Asmaria
09-12-2007, 06:03 PM
I'll see what I can piece back together for Zelgadis, but you'll need to help me with my makeup when I put him on! If I make him again, I'm going to try to actually make the stones this time. *always a step up*

Arei
09-12-2007, 07:07 PM
I'll see what I can piece back together for Zelgadis, but you'll need to help me with my makeup when I put him on! If I make him again, I'm going to try to actually make the stones this time. *always a step up*

Ill help. :3 Oooo stones~

Arei
10-08-2007, 11:28 AM
Oi...well I might have to hold off on Lina til Ikki u_u; we'll see... I really dont want to wear an unfinished costume to a con...specially when the costume is missing some main pieces

Cherry
10-10-2007, 02:50 AM
I could drag Xelloss out of his resting place, maybe? If enough people are doin' it and such. xD

Arei
10-10-2007, 08:32 AM
*headdesk* Gah, if my damned wig would get here on time Id have no problem with Lina.. ;__; (loves Xelloss, specially when hes tormenting Lina)