PDA

View Full Version : Death Note L vrs Light

PuppyAura
09-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Okay so my death note group is cosplaying two out of the three convention days. One for the contest (skit) and one for fun.

For the fun day we’ve got two choices.
Just do our normal costume, or… something from the something else idea pile.

What I thought was on the back of our t-shirt have a chibi version of our character and one of the sentences:
1) L: “I’m with Kira.”
Light: “I’m with L.”
Or…
2) L: “I’m handcuffed to stupid.”
Light: (insert quote) which I have forgotten ¬_¬

A third idea was to do the ‘sign my top’ as ‘sign your support’
3) L: Vote for L
Light: Vote for Kira
Something like that, also to add to that idea if people liked it, we could ask those online to hmm ‘online sign’ - like I could sign if for them?

4) One other idea is to have their L, Kira in that particular font and to maybe have a famous quote they said.

Anywhooo, yeah those were the ideas, thoughts?
And chibi face or no-chibi face (I might get them 'printed' on the tops)

And please keep in mind these are just fun-silly ideas, but I wanna hear you guys thoughts on them anyway, and which one/s you’d prefer if any ^^

psycho-buNNieS
09-11-2007, 10:01 PM
HOW ABOUT ALL THREE IDEAS PUT TOGETHER? 8D
Like, on the back, near the top by your neck, put a chibi version of your character there, and the quote "I'm chained with stupid" or something right below it, then under that, little "sign your support" things, and leave room for people to sign your t-shirt. :3

rockthelauren
09-12-2007, 04:04 PM
I like the "I'm handcuffed to stupid!" idea! You should have it written on the back of both of your shirts with an arrow to eachother. If I saw you guys with this, I would fall down laughing. :crylaugh:

Koisnake
09-12-2007, 08:07 PM
I like #3 xD

PuppyAura
09-14-2007, 07:51 AM
Thanks all XD
Yeah I've had a few people telling us that we should do all the ideas.
~ Could be used for the hall skit idea I originally came up with of us discovering these 'notes' on our backs and get angry/argue with one another about them being not true etc etc ^^

Rockburn: Yes! Both saying "I'm handcuffed to stupid" I love it =P
That really really fits XD Genius.
We were gonna have the chibi face and a little hand pointing to the other followed by whatever quote thing.

And Koisnake: You could be the first to sign it online ^^ (if the online-signing works lol) I just want them to walk into the con with some sigs already on it heheh. Cause I dunno if there'll be enough people to even know Death Note o_O
So I guess the signing idea is only it there were enough support... hmmm
But yeah, I just thought it would be neat random fun heheh.

Once again, thanks everyone for your input! :angel: