PDA

View Full Version : Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu Gathering anyone?

hunny.bunniee
09-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Ok. So ilovebobax3 [ jenn ] made a weird forum.. ahaha [ jk, jen! ] so I shall make a more official one.
If any day it will be SAT.
I'm waiting for the events list to update and then I'll pick a time accordingly.
I don't know the area too well so if anyone has any ideas for where it should be, please do not hesitate to tell.
I am not sure if I can go, sooo.. I need a successor. If I can't go, someone has to take over, no?

ATTENDEES
Mikuru Asahina [ battle waitress ] : hunny.bunniee
Suzumiya Haruhi [ officer//coach ] : ilovebobax3
Nagato Yuki [ school uniform ] : tsukihiro.chan
Kyon : Kamasu XIII
asldkfjalsgj idk : WaterEmpress
Ryoko : asdfx3

WE NEED

-Tsuruya
-Taniguchi
-Kunikada
-Computer president
-kyon's sister
-Haruhi Suzumiya [ school uniform ]
-Mikuru Asahina [ school uniform ]
-Mikuru Asahina [ maid ]
-Itsuki [ back up ]

MAYBES
Kyon : hunny.bunnie's not registered friend
Itsuki : hunny.bunnie's not registered friend

POSE IDEAS
Computer president [ DOOM face ] & lots of haruhis [ evil face ] around him
Haruhi attacking Mikuru
End of Dance pose

OTHERS
HARE HARE YUKAI - let's do it!
LUcky Star OP - this is more personal, I can never find anyone to do it with me so if you guys bring pom-poms for yourself I'd be more than willing to dance with you guys.

PLEASE give imput, suggestions, etc..

Yggdrasil Pie
09-11-2007, 09:13 PM
Wasn't there just another thread made for Haruhi just a while ago? XD; Well, this one seems a bit more organized soo... I'll post again. XD

I'll either be cosplaying as Haruhi, Mikuru (School Uniform) or Konata Cosplaying as Haruhi. XD; If you guys do decide to do the Lucky Star Dance also though I'll be coming as Konata. XD I hope that isn't too weird. *Crashes the gathering* Ohohoho!

I'm almost certain I'll have a few friends coming to the gathering too. I'm not sure what they're going to be cosplay as yet though.

Kamasu XIII
09-12-2007, 01:59 AM
I'll be cosplaying as Kyon.

hunny.bunniee
09-12-2007, 06:21 PM
Wasn't there just another thread made for Haruhi just a while ago? XD; Well, this one seems a bit more organized soo... I'll post again. XD

I'll either be cosplaying as Haruhi, Mikuru (School Uniform) or Konata Cosplaying as Haruhi. XD; If you guys do decide to do the Lucky Star Dance also though I'll be coming as Konata. XD I hope that isn't too weird. *Crashes the gathering* Ohohoho!

I'm almost certain I'll have a few friends coming to the gathering too. I'm not sure what they're going to be cosplay as yet though.

ohhh~
that's great! We would love to have another Haruhi fan! Fans can attend, too! : D
yay~ I love lucky star!~ the pointless-ness makes me smile. xD
I will be doing the lucky star dance no matter what. It just depends if I go or not.

and the other thread was my friend's non-official gathering thread. She just wanted to see if anyone was cosplaying as TMOHS in the first place. > A <

hunny.bunniee
09-12-2007, 06:22 PM
I'll be cosplaying as Kyon.

yay~
i added you on the list~

asdfx3
09-12-2007, 06:29 PM
I'll cosplay as Ryoka. or I might be another Haruhi if I can find the proper wig.

hunny.bunniee
09-13-2007, 05:59 PM
HII khuan~
added.

asdfx3
09-15-2007, 09:43 PM
my friend Gina, is going as Mikuru, school uniform version. we bought they fabric today, abd ran into some other meloncholy cosplays.

Mr. Postman
09-16-2007, 10:44 AM
I truly understand how long it can take to do up a new cosplay outfit, so it might be too late for anyone to start this, but...

I have a picture (probably from an MoHS artbook, or special insert for an Anime magazine) of Haruhi, Mikuru, and Yuki, dressed up as Loli-goths. I thought, with this gathering being at PMX, that might be fitting for someone who's looking to do something a little different with the (female members of the ) SOS Brigade...

The full-sized picture I have is 1.8 MBs. If anyone is interested, pm me with your email address (I would "attach" it here, but this forum doesn't allow it).

JM2

TC

iloveboba8D
09-16-2007, 11:58 AM
i would like to see their gothic lolita's outfits ! :D

asdfx3
09-16-2007, 12:29 PM
jenn! you made the winter uniform before right?

how did you do the collar? Im so confused D: I dont comprehend tutorials :[

iloveboba8D
09-16-2007, 05:57 PM
umm would you like to borrow mines? im sure that it would fit you

Mr. Postman
09-16-2007, 10:16 PM
i would like to see their gothic lolita's outfits ! :D

If you want to send me your email addy. I'll send the picture of them to you.

TC

asdfx3
09-16-2007, 10:38 PM
umm would you like to borrow mines? im sure that it would fit you

Im almost done making mines though. my dad kinda did the collar bad so i need to fix that part ant pleat the skirt.

iloveboba8D
09-17-2007, 07:48 PM
If you want to send me your email addy. I'll send the picture of them to you.

TC

it is.. ilovebobax3@yahoo.com

iloveboba8D
09-17-2007, 07:49 PM
Im almost done making mines though. my dad kinda did the collar bad so i need to fix that part ant pleat the skirt.

so which part do you need help on x.x

asdfx3
09-18-2007, 10:11 PM
the pleats of the skirt. the skirt right now is like a retangle D:

iloveboba8D
09-19-2007, 04:59 PM
aiyah pleats are pretty hard. umm you can try to find patterns on how to do pleats at joannes.

Mr. Postman
09-20-2007, 07:25 PM
it is..

I sent it to you in the orginal size. If Yahoo bounces is back to me, saying that the file is too large, I'll work on it this weekend, to downsize it for you.

Laters...

TC

hunny.bunniee
09-22-2007, 11:37 PM
uhmm ... i can't make it, really sorry guys// D:

asdfx3
09-23-2007, 11:11 AM
aww. ellie!! why not?

iloveboba8D
09-23-2007, 11:50 PM
ehh hehe.. i might not be able to either ><