PDA

View Full Version : Who Are YOU Cosplaying As?

FE Freak
04-22-2007, 03:55 PM
So will you be ripping out a new costume for Oni-con,maybe a costume you used for Akon or Ikkicon? Maybe somebody's costume might jog your memory as to what you wanted to make.Feel free to post here.

I'll be bringing an ANBU costume from Anime Matsuri,a secret LoZ cosplay,and probably Guy from Fire Emblem again.*fixed*

Arei
05-04-2007, 10:07 PM
if i go this year (itd be nice just depends on school and monies) ill have Rupi from Bleach, Shipuuden Hinata, Zuko from Avatar (if i feel up to putting on the make up lol), possibly Fye from Tsubasa Chronicles (if i can ever get around to making him), and Kururu from Air Gear :D

FE Freak
05-05-2007, 09:32 PM
if i go this year (itd be nice just depends on school and monies) ill have Rupi from Bleach, Shipuuden Hinata, Zuko from Avatar (if i feel up to putting on the make up lol), possibly Fye from Tsubasa Chronicles (if i can ever get around to making him), and Kururu from Air Gear :D

You hit the nail on the head with those cosplays there.You got 4/5 fandoms I like.Yay for Air Gear cosplay.Tell me how those skates come out.:bigtu:

Arei
05-06-2007, 01:32 AM
You hit the nail on the head with those cosplays there.You got 4/5 fandoms I like.Yay for Air Gear cosplay.Tell me how those skates come out.:bigtu:

well actaully the outfit im doing for kururu doesnt include AT, so no AT for me u_u..the only pic of her in AT is a chapter cover pic and those AT looks insanly detailed o.o;;

yamibakura03
05-06-2007, 03:02 PM
Lets see here our new line.

Yugioh- * Monsters* Queen's Knight and Jack's Knight
Super Paper Mario- Mr. L and Dimentio (someone guess our secret cosplay) )will have one Pure heart with us.
Mario Strikers charge- Mario and Luigi
Hopefully we get to take the metal ball we made. (not real metal just looks like it from safe material)

FE Freak
05-06-2007, 03:41 PM
How do you manage to get the funds for all these costumes?

Arei
05-06-2007, 03:55 PM
I work (dont get paid much though u_u; ) lol...two of my cosplays will be done for akon, another two will be done for animefest...the other if im going to oni will be for then

yamibakura03
05-06-2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah it all about working and actually using those special deal like those coupon for Joanns. You can get relly lucky and find awesome material from the dollar bin or clearance sale. Besides it is really abou budget XD

FE Freak
05-06-2007, 08:06 PM
I know all too well about coupons XD.And I'm trying to get a job at Hobby Lobby,I mean Im in there ALL the time,why arent they begging me for a job? I practically memorized the layout of the store,lol.Anyways,I always print out those 40% off coupons and they really come in handy.Then again it doesnt have the fabric I need,so eh.And I've decided to redo my ANBU vest,since it's made with broadcloth<_<,and we all know about b-cloth.Gotta love Cotton Interlocking Fabric.

yamibakura03
05-06-2007, 11:02 PM
Nothing wrong with broadcloth. I used it myself, it just needs a double portion if your using colors that see through like white, rest of the color like black works great. I love it alot just like Cotton or Twill.

It depends really plus you be amazed what people can do with broadcloth. i seen people used felt for costume and that is creative if used well.

SchizoIori
05-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Hmm Amano Rydia, Okita Souji (peacemaker), Balmafula Lanando (final fantasy tactics), possibly other stuff (Zio, egl, larger fandom)

Malicious
05-07-2007, 01:00 PM
i think i'll finally be making my jubeichan costume. this costume has been pushed by since january when plans for other cons were cancelled and because a ninja suit in houston summer weather it just too much. @_@ hopefully the weather will cool down around october

FE Freak
05-13-2007, 09:56 PM
Me too,I hope it doesnt rain either.So I've bought my fabric for my ANBU remake.I only asked for 2 yards but since it's 60', it's looking more like 8 feet.>_>Then again I could use most of the leftover fabric making the shorts in the "bodysuit" im making for my Legend of Zelda cosplay.

Arakhne
05-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Thus far, plans are that I'll be there as Mello from Death Note, Hirako Shinji from Bleach and a random ANBU from Naruto. I'd like to do another Naruto character, but I can't think of one that Mello-Shinji hair works for o.O

Etsu
05-15-2007, 02:48 PM
The only one I'm sure about is Winry Rockbell, Conqueror of Shambala-version. I'm trying to convince my friends, who have finally agreed to cosplay with me, that we should do an FMA group. My other costume will most likely be Nana Osaki or Gogo Yubari (depending on whether I decide to get a haircut or not).

Catzilerella
06-03-2007, 11:52 PM
I hope I can make it out, still not sure.
But if I do make it out this is what I got planned:
Kula Diamond from KOF
Sailor Mercury
Maybe:
Pikachu!

Melodious Nocturne
06-04-2007, 03:08 PM
Demyx
Jack Spicer
and hopefully masquerade Demyx

RedeadDie
06-04-2007, 04:38 PM
Because I've stopped all cosplay craft makings expect for one which I'm sure won't be done by the time of Oni-con, I'll most likly be the following cosplays I've already made.

Final Form Xemnas-KH2
Ienzo (Zexion's Somebody) or Xehanort (Xemnas's Somebody)-KH2/CoM
Old School Vincent Valentine or Turk Vincent-FF7
Surprise Cosplay-(For a surprise skit I'm planning for Oni-con this year.)

Scortia
06-05-2007, 08:28 PM
Unfortunately, all new costumes again... aside from wearing Axel for masquerade again. >P

Kung_Fu_Candy
06-06-2007, 11:44 PM
@Scortia: Are you still doing Venture Bros group for Oni-con?

Scortia
06-06-2007, 11:58 PM
I think that cosplay group died merely because most of our cosplay lists got so overwhelming. X_X

bittereloquence
06-09-2007, 10:31 AM
.And I've decided to redo my ANBU vest,since it's made with broadcloth<_<,and we all know about b-cloth.Gotta love Cotton Interlocking Fabric.

Do you live in Houston? If so, hit up Harwin drive off of Harwin. It's not the nicest part of town but oh my god the deals you can get there! O.O Everything is wholesaler importers and about four blocks from Hillcroft, there's a designer fabric store where they sell heavy designer fabrics. I got some heavy duty car vinyl there for like four or five dollars a yard for my ANBU vest. And that's DIRT cheap. There's also all those wholesalers where you can get a lot of cheap cosplay items at cost. I bought my red oriental umbrella for two fifty. I think they were selling them for like ten or twenty at Akon.

Oh man....I love Harwin, it makes the bargain shopper in me go squee.

Oni-Con lineup:

Lucifer (90 % done, curse you revamp!)

ANBU Kakashi 100%

Shannon Cassul (0% T____T)

Jezebel Disraeli (10% T___T)

I am so going to die before Onicon. Wig shopping alone, I'm looking at around 60 bucks. *dies*

Fallen)x(Angel
06-12-2007, 04:57 PM
I'll be bringing back Crusnik Cain[Trinity Blood] from A-kon, and I'll probably have my Yuko[xxxHolic] costume done. I want to do more, but I'm not sure as to what they'll be. I'm thinking about bringing Myaku Toshiya[Dir en Grey] or making Kimimaru[Naruto]. As the con gets closer I'll have more ideas, but for now I'm just relaxing after all the work I put into A-kon.

loserific
06-12-2007, 06:29 PM
Ohhh, I want to see your Cain Fallen)x(Angel. ^___^ And your Yuko! xD *excited*

My group and I are putting a bunch of random characters in a skit this year. (but the skit works, I promise!! xD It's not just some random and really akward/weird crossover! xD ) I'm making Super Sailor Moon and a Nurse costume from Silent Hill (movie version ftw) ^^ Yeah for Oni-con! <33

FE Freak
06-12-2007, 09:09 PM
making Kimimaru[Naruto]. As the con gets closer I'll have more ideas, but for now I'm just relaxing after all the work I put into A-kon.

Kimimarou OWNS,I was considering cosplaying him since I learned how to use Paperclay.I feel he doesnt get enough love,and if I did,I can puncture all the Sasuke-kun's and Lee's I want.Hehehe,now how to attach it to the skin,hmm.

Fallen)x(Angel
06-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Hehehe,now how to attach it to the skin,hmm.

Spirit Gum and a prayer.

Doing a silent hill nurse or straight jacket wouldn't be a bad idea either. Although, I think I'd rather save those for A-kon where there are more people to creep out. Because I can crawl on the floor like a straight jacket can and people will be scared to hell. And probably hit me. T_T

MewKilalaMew
06-15-2007, 04:58 PM
I'll be bringing Roy Mustang(Fullmetal Alchemist, Mori(Ouran High School Host Club) and a secret cosplay, as well as a few others I may or may not wear, never know with me. Mori will have two costumes, one to walk around in and another to where during the Masquarade(sp). We have the entire group for the cosplay yet again, it'll be fun, only one of the costumes is hard to move in for one of my friends, which is why we are only doing the special costumes for the Masqurade.

Kikala
06-17-2007, 12:34 AM
(This is a major if... seeing as how at the moment... I have no way of getting to Oni-Con... but I would love to be able to come)

I wouldn't bring any of my more elaborate costumes just because I wouldn't want to take much... buuuut... Here's probably the costumes I'd take

L from Death Note
Peter from Heroes
ShadowCat from X-Men Evolution
Akito from AirGear

and whatever else anyone decided to make me bring. XD

MewKilalaMew
06-17-2007, 02:31 PM
Aww Evo Shadowcat!!!!! Heheh I'm a Huge X-men fan. My friend and I actually put together Evo Nightcrawler and Evo Rogue for Halloween...hmm..maybe we can bring those back...or atleast I can bring mine back! lol. One Halloween I was actually Bayville Sirens Shadowcat.

Technoir
06-20-2007, 07:03 AM
At the moment, my lineup is..

- Real from Ergo Proxy (remade)
- Nico Robin from One Piece
- Nightcrawler (not sure if I'm doing the Evo version, or the Movie version remade)
- Light from Death Note
- Kasanoda from Ouran

Quite a list! For me, anyway.

MewKilalaMew
06-26-2007, 02:07 AM
I am going to try my best to get my Evo Rogue back together. I really wanna be her again. it was a lot of fun.

vg_goddess02
07-04-2007, 02:34 AM
I'm hoping to get Cynthia Valesquez from SH4 ready for it.

Other than that, I think I'm going to wear my I-no from Guilty Gear.

Maybe break out Setsuna Mudo again, but this time being 100% finished >_<

kayoanno
07-15-2007, 04:13 PM
hmmm...I'm going to try to get back to Texas in time to attend this one^^
as well as get my cosplay group to attend with me...
1.) Shadow VI II I PV Ruki
2.) SECRET AN CAFE COSPLAY^^
3.) ....my (personal) favorite: Oshare version Mad Hatter^^

kill
07-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Death Harmony from Dragon Voice and Nana Oosaki are the costumes I'm mostly working on for Oni-con. Though Nana is pretty much done so Ill try to do Kyoko from Skip Beat too- AND if I really have time Ill try to do Helios or a Starlight from Sailor Moon XD You've never truly cosplayed until you go old school!

Malicious
07-19-2007, 04:14 PM
changing costume to miwako

Penguin_Empress
07-19-2007, 06:59 PM
My line-up for Oni-con:

-Luigi from Super Mario (wore it A-kon, decided I should keep it)
-Zim from Invader Zim (my friggin dream costume!!!!!!)
-Bulma (DBZ-awesome chick, hot mom of hot son ^^) (already have this one too-wore it A-kon)
-and maybe, just maybe, just maybe, if my tiny salary can cover it-Sailor Venus (she's my girl!)

tearlit
07-24-2007, 01:34 AM

Neko-Sama
07-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Im trying to get my Kimimaro from naruto done, it just all matters with school, but im doing Nova from Starcraft [which im UBER excited about] :D

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-26-2007, 05:57 PM
Ooh, this is hard!! I'm sure it will change by October, but my plans so far are:

Lilinette (Bleach)
Candy Cane (Rumble Roses)
I-No (Guilty Gear)
Misa Misa (Death Note)

and either Puni Puni Poemy or Haruhi Suzumiya!

vg_goddess02
07-26-2007, 06:20 PM
Ooh, this is hard!! I'm sure it will change by October, but my plans so far are:

Lilinette (Bleach)
Candy Cane (Rumble Roses)
I-No (Guilty Gear)
Misa Misa (Death Note)

and either Puni Puni Poemy or Haruhi Suzumiya!Just when I was assuming I'd probably be the only I-no, another comes XD. Maybe we'll have to meet up and take pictures together :3

I'm also thinking about being Misa, but not for Oni.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-26-2007, 06:25 PM
I really should have put a 'maybe' by I-No, 'cos I haven't started yet and I'm the queen of procrastination! XD But if I get her done we should definitely take pics together!

vg_goddess02
07-26-2007, 06:30 PM
I'm sure you'll get it done! ^_^

I don't like to procrastinate, though I end up doing so, but I didn't start until a month before the con...and I took alot of "breaks" *cough*, but I got it done. Though, I got some little tweaks I'd like to do.

Kung_Fu_Candy
07-26-2007, 08:18 PM
For my I-No I'm thinking of doing the alt version, with the blue dress and orange hair. Do you think people would recognize me?

Oh, and I forgot to add that I might be doing Gaz from Invader Zim! *nods*

Danzikumaru
07-26-2007, 11:24 PM

Hitsugaya Toshiro and Ukitake Jushiro from Bleach for us. As well as maybe the anniversary outing for Luc and Yuber.

Kikala
07-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Now that I know I'm going for sure, I've already re-vamped my possible line-up... thing. XD

I'm not sure if I should bring Seras or not. >.> If I do, I won't have Harkannon, too much to fit in the car for a 5 hours drive. XD
ShadowCat is a big IF at the moment... if all depends on if I can get the money to make it.
Peter Petrelli is a go, just gotta figure up which outfit to do
L, Cheshire Kaoru, and Akito are a definite yes though.

Knightfall
07-27-2007, 02:28 PM
Here's my list thus far:

Vincent Law - Ergo Proxy
Amon - Witch Hunter Robin
Hiro Nakamura - Heroes
Kyoya -Ouran Host Club

And I'm still deciding between one of two choices for me to compete with.

Naoko-plush
08-11-2007, 08:11 PM
I'll be re-wearing my Blue-Haired Akatsuki cosplay from A-kon for at least one of the days, aaand... I'm not sure what else. I may have to change my original idea for a second costume 'cuz mom doesn't want me cutting my hair too short >_>

Evil Kimba
08-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Even though this has been mentioned in other threads...

For me...Toushirou Hitsugaya and Yachiru Kusajishi from Bleach...along with Raver!Hitsu.

For my cosplay partner...Jushiro Ukitake from Bleach along with Raver!Ukitake.

Raven382
08-14-2007, 02:07 PM
i will be:

macabre kyo from dir en grey-friday
and
myaku kyo from dir en grey-saturday

Kung_Fu_Candy
08-14-2007, 03:28 PM
Mine has changed, and is now in permanent-totally-set-in-stone form! Voila!

*Momoko (Shimotsuma Monogatari) *Lilinette (Bleach) *Candy Cane (Rumble Roses) *Asuka Langley Sohryu~EGL (EVA) *Ami (Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi!)

Kikala
08-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Weeell, mine has changed a bit too. XD

Still bringing Peter from Heroes,
Shadowcat is a maybe... it really depends on if I can get enough money between now and then to make it. >.<
Akito is a go too, as is L.
But I'm more then likely going to be bringing Seras, and Ryotaro from Kamen Rider Den-O, just cause I want some more uber comfy costumes. :D

Knightfall
08-15-2007, 01:22 AM
Weeell, mine has changed a bit too. XD

Still bringing Peter from Heroes,
Shadowcat is a maybe... it really depends on if I can get enough money between now and then to make it. >.<
Akito is a go too, as is L.
But I'm more then likely going to be bringing Seras, and Ryotaro from Kamen Rider Den-O, just cause I want some more uber comfy costumes. :D

Ryotaro, or Ryuuta-Ryotaro?

Kikala
08-15-2007, 01:38 AM
Hmmm... I dunno... Mayhaps both, if I get tired of dancin' around I might just be Ryo, but I'll be Ryuuta for the most part. -nods-
It's not like it'll be a finished costume at the moment anyway... since I probably won't have money to buy the right shirt for Oni anyway. XD

Technoir
08-15-2007, 07:16 AM
Just updating! The current list looks to be:

- Real Mayar from Ergo Proxy
- Light from Death Note
- Kasanoda from Ouran (maybe)
Aaaand a surprise costume from Transformers. ;3

I miiiight be making Nightcrawler still, but at the moment, it's not looking too good. :/ Oh well!

Hmmm... I dunno... Mayhaps both, if I get tired of dancin' around I might just be Ryo, but I'll be Ryuuta for the most part. -nods-
It's not like it'll be a finished costume at the moment anyway... since I probably won't have money to buy the right shirt for Oni anyway. XD

I want to see you dancing around~ XD We need to record videos of you. And I need to try and get that one "Niisan! Neesan! Niisan neesan!" song he was dancing to in the clip you showed me.

Cloud Z Strife
08-15-2007, 11:25 AM
My cosplay line up as it sits right now is
Xemnas from KH2, Amano Squall LeonHeart from FFVIII and the worlds of Amano, and Ban Midou from the Get backers

Knightfall
08-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Just updating! The current list looks to be:

- Real Mayar from Ergo Proxy
- Light from Death Note
- Kasanoda from Ouran (maybe)
Aaaand a surprise costume from Transformers. ;3

I miiiight be making Nightcrawler still, but at the moment, it's not looking too good. :/ Oh well!

I want to see you dancing around~ XD We need to record videos of you. And I need to try and get that one "Niisan! Neesan! Niisan neesan!" song he was dancing to in the clip you showed me.

I think you mean "Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan! (Isn't it good? isn't it good? Isn't it great?!)"

And if that's the case, I just might have to bring Urataros with me.

Technoir
08-15-2007, 11:51 PM
I think you mean "Ii jan! Ii jan! Sugee jan! (Isn't it good? isn't it good? Isn't it great?!)"

And if that's the case, I just might have to bring Urataros with me.

Ah, okay, that's what I heard of the song. XD My mistake, haha.

keikana
08-16-2007, 09:23 PM
HULLO FROM COLORADO! I'ma popping into Oni-con threads now, because this will very likely be the first con I ever travel to! eeek!

My almost guaranteed costume lineup will be:

- Bridget, regular colors (Guilty Gear XX)
- Rhyme ("It's a Wonderful World"/Subarashiki Kono Sekai)

We'll see if I can get others done in time, or if I can even bring them on the road with me! ;D

-Meggie

greyrondo
08-18-2007, 10:41 AM
I'll be:
Endrance from .hack//G.U.
Sakaki, also from .hack//G.U. (if school doesn't get too crazy!!)

Scortia
08-24-2007, 02:21 PM
I may actually get a third new costume made in time for this con! I'm about 1/3rd to half way done with Midna... Woot. Then Raphael of Tenshi ni Narumon... then who knows. >P Will have to see what I want to make after those two nightmares. ^^

stephica
08-31-2007, 12:27 AM
this one im going as Lumiere, from kiddy grade.... but im doing the dress from the later shows...
and im trying to get rue, from princess tutu done by then...
we will see?

Drendarius
09-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I'm probably going to bring my Mugen cosplay form Anime Matsuri, if I can remember to get my sword fixed and get a new sheath by then. If I can get together the money for a second wig, my Urahara Kisuke cosplay from Atsuicon. Since I'm dead tired of wearing geta, those two are just backup. (Seriously, wearing nothing but geta for an entire weekend gets to be killer on the feet)

The two new cosplays I'm bringing are Soujiro Izumi (Konata's Dad) from Lucky Star, and Shinichiro Watanabe/Nabeshin director/character from Excel Saga.

FE Freak
09-01-2007, 09:57 PM
this one im going as Lumiere, from kiddy grade.... but im doing the dress from the later shows...

I love Kiddy Grade,I've been hoping for a KG cosplayer for a long time.I can not wait to see the outfit.

a-chan87
09-01-2007, 10:50 PM
lessee... Definatly Hanataro from Bleach, and Kakyou from X/1999. I may thow in another one, depending on if I can get it done in time. ^^

HanakoWings
09-02-2007, 03:43 AM
Just Lady from Devil May Cry because I am too lazy to wear any other or finish anymore. I am considering altering it a bit so that it's the Lady from the anime and not the game.

stephica
09-03-2007, 05:44 PM
im so happy to see someone that is into kiddy grade!!! u must find me there!

Melodious Nocturne
09-07-2007, 09:32 PM
some changes to my cosplay line up~

Demyx from Kingdom Hearts 2:
Orgy XIII
Masquerade
Raver

Jack Spicer from xiaolin showdown
Konan from Naruto

StarLi
09-09-2007, 01:06 AM
I'm taking my Emeraldas yet again; I just haven't had the time or funds to go and make a new costume. Plus, I'll only be there Saturday if I even manage to go. ^^; I doubt I'll be entering the contest...

I'm happy to see so many .hack//GU cosplayers! I'm hoping to have my Atoli cosplay for A-kon 19 (OMFG I'm making 2 costumes for 2008!?)... I honestly doubt I'd be able to finish it for Oni-con. ;_; If I somehow manage, I'll probably take it instead.

Wuffers
09-11-2007, 03:48 PM
My lineup?

Friday
~Sora
Saturday
~Organization Riku
~Rave!Organization Riku
Sunday
~Greg Deegan (Dominic Deegan web comic) - subject to change on if I get something done right

Arei
09-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Alright my for sure cosplays are:
Ichigo/Kon, Sun-sun and Rupi from Bleach
Haruhi - Ouran

Maybes:
Fabra/Fabula - FFU
Lina Inverse -Slayers

As for when..I have no idea lol.

Cat-Chans
09-11-2007, 04:49 PM
Right now my only confirmed costumes are

Cirucci Thunderwitch from Bleach (for the cosplay show)
Elliot Reid from Scrubs on Sunday

I'm still debating what to bring on Friday and for the Bleach photoshoot
chances are it'll end up being Kasanoda Kun from Ouran and Prisoner Orihime from Bleach

I'm also trying to get my rave Orihime costume done...but we'll see

Catzilerella
09-11-2007, 05:43 PM
WEll this is what I plan...but it might not go down this way at all. lol
:crylaugh:

Friday:
Kula Diamond
Kula SNK Artbook version

Sat:
Faye faye Yellow outfit??
Faye REddress??

Sunday:
Gaiaonline Avatar cosplay?
.....Poison Ivy...??

It's probably not going to happen this way at all but these are the costumes I plan on bringing...
*gets to work on costumes*

Saejima
09-12-2007, 11:37 AM
My confirmed ones are

Noitora( for the cosplay show)
J.D. From the oh so hilarious series Scrubs.
Millenium Earl of D. Gray Man (Proud Member of the Oni con Villan Gathering)

ifys are:

Ikki Minami from Air Gear(If I can finsihi his pants in time XD Work and school sucks hardcore on my sewing time!!)

Mokona-Chan
09-12-2007, 02:55 PM
I am not entirely sure who i am cosplaying as, but i was just wondering who did know! :bigtu:

tahiti
09-14-2007, 12:49 AM
Well, Oni-con's gonna be full of new cosplays for me:
Princess Kakyuu (Sailor Moon)
*SECRET* Donald Duck (KH)
Dean Venture (VB- YAY FOR BIG VENTURE BROS GROUP!)
Miwako (Paradise Kiss)
Plus, all my Ouran costumes will get stuffed into my suitcase for some random fun. If I can get my roommate into Wonderland!Honey-chan, I might whip up a quick Wonderland!Mori-chan.. if I can figure out how to make armor. LOL.

Etsu
09-15-2007, 08:56 PM
My cosplays have changed from my initial plans, but I'm am definitely set on these:

Nana Osaki - red kimono artbook illustration version
Winry Rockbell - travel version

My roommate is coming as Hachi (also in a kimono) and a friend is doing Kyouya.

wiltingflower
09-17-2007, 12:51 AM
Same lineup from AFest as school eats up my time. No new costumes for me until the new year. :(

Haruhi Suzumiya
Franz D'Epinay (hopefully I'll get to wear it this time)
Gary Oak
Claire Bennet

Evil Kimba
09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
Well, add two more costumes to our list. :P Gin Ichimaru (both captain and vice captain) and Sousuke Aizen from Bleach!

Wuffers
09-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Well, apparently my costumes have changed...

Young Balthier (yes, you read that right)
Organization Riku
Rave!Organization Riku
Myde

Cloud Z Strife
09-18-2007, 11:14 PM
Well now that I have a pretty good final here is my set up
Thursday:
Pending Roy Mustang if not roy then Reno
Friday:
Squall FF8
(decided to leave the amano version home)
Friday evening: Xemnas (wedding version),
PJ xemnas (well this will be every night technicly)

Saturday:
Squall/
Xemnas (cosplay contest/skit)

Sunday: Reno or Squall

Well that should do it for me . . . not much else message if you have questions

dragonfreak15
09-19-2007, 04:48 PM
inuzuka kiba, akamaru, and my own creation..........dragonfreak:bigtu:

Kilartheli
09-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Moses or The Phantom from Blood+

Still undecided between the two!

Evil Kimba
09-19-2007, 08:19 PM
Already a thread for this. (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=110299)