PDA

View Full Version : Dragonball Z Anyone? :D

DragonKeeper
09-13-2007, 02:18 AM
I was going to attempt Prince of Persia but I have to cancel the debut of the costume due to money issues for it.

However if I can make it to the con I know for SURE I'll bring my Vegetto costume cuz all that's left is redoing the wig. Bringing Vash too, but again this is dbz related lol.

So any dbz peeps out there wanna power up with me and attempt a fake super saiyan? XD lol no jk. but id love to try to make a gathering if possible. any takers?

DragonKeeper
09-14-2007, 02:54 PM
what no takers yet? pfft, you people are UNDER 9000! lol no jk. but come on people xD there were dbz cosplayers at yaoi con last year.....or was it 05? no it was 06 when I pathetically attempted Vegetto before I styled my uber wig for the costume.

But now that its being revised I NEED A SPARRING PARTNER FOR PICTURES! lol

DragonKeeper
09-16-2007, 02:21 AM
still no takers? O_o aw man.....T_T

Glay
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
I would go!!! If I lived in the States that is... Maybe dress up one of your friends? The costumes for DBZ are relatively simple if you don't count the hair!

BTW, I thought you Vegetto wig was awesome before and now you're redoing it again? =DD Perfectionist!

DragonKeeper
09-17-2007, 03:04 AM
I would go!!! If I lived in the States that is... Maybe dress up one of your friends? The costumes for DBZ are relatively simple if you don't count the hair!

BTW, I thought you Vegetto wig was awesome before and now you're redoing it again? =DD Perfectionist!

lol well ty :D you know...if you ever flew down for one of my cons id let you stay in the room for free! T_T i want to cosplay with you guys so bad! i think i messaged your sister, but dont think she's gotten to me yet so i think ill pm you about it. :P

Amidoji
09-20-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm planning on attending Yaoi*con, unfortunately I have no male DBZ costumes. Sorry. ^^;; Or else I would totally be all over this.