PDA

View Full Version : "Did You Take My Picture?" : Nan Desu Kan 2007

Eurobeat King
09-13-2007, 04:58 PM
Please post here once Nan Desu Kan 2007 is over (or during the con if you have internet access) and request to see if anyone took your picture of your costume(s) at the con. State which character and which series you cosplayed from, and which day of the con you wore the costume. Hopefully someone will reply with a link to your pictures of your costume(s) they managed to take at NDK!

NOTE: Please do not ask for pictures of cosplayers that ARE NOT YOU. We do not allow any posts or threads asking "Who is this cosplayer?" or "I'm looking for this cosplayer" as that is an invasion of privacy. So please request for pictures of your own costume(s) only. Thanks!

ALSO: Do not post your request for photos more than once. This is unfair to the other cosplayers, and makes the thread very messy.

Good luck in looking for your pictures from Nan Desu Kan 2007!

clerise
09-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Hi! This year I was the gasmask girl, in all black and fishnets~ If anyone caught a picture of me loping about like an idiot, I'd love to see! <3

Eurobeat King
09-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Yayy, i actually cosplayed so I can post here. :D

Did anyone take pictures of my costume? I was:

Jann Lee from Dead or Alive Friday late-afternoon

Trowa Barton from Gundam Wing : Endless Waltz

If anyone took any, that's always nice to see other peoples' pictures of me. :) Thanks!

atlur
09-15-2007, 10:16 PM
I was a Final Fantasy XI Red Mage on Saturday if anyone happens to have a pic of me. I forgot to bring my camera unfortunately x.x

TsukiGuujin
09-16-2007, 02:48 AM
Hey! A whole crapload of people got pictures of me and my group.

We were Ichigo, Rukia, and Shinji from BLEACH. We were also Kira, Gin, and Hinamori (still BLEACH).

I know there were like a zillion Ichigo cosplayers, but anyway, it's worth asking.

adelinesrhyme
09-16-2007, 03:38 AM
Hey, just curious exactly who all got pictures of me. :> I was/am Kiki all weekend, from Kiki's Delivery Service. - orange bag, purple dress, big ridiculous red bow on my head. :3 I'll have my own pictures of everyone else up in a couple days for everyone to see.

nikki_chan
09-16-2007, 03:53 AM
Hey. I went as Terra from FF6 and I didn't have any time to get a picture of myself so if anyone has my picture..?

JL_Toshee
09-16-2007, 01:59 PM
I was the Ritsuko wandering around with the Kaji....just on Friday afternoon.
Saturday I was the blue barracuda (woot, legends of the hidden temple).
I would really love pictures so thanks ^_^

LyraKamiya
09-16-2007, 02:30 PM
I was Time Skip Temari... I had the absurdly large fan. And I mean absurdly (though I think one of the others had one too, but at any rate... XD my camera got left at home and I'm not yet sure if we'll make it today, so if anyone else has photos, I'd appreciate it.

Nia
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
Yes! I return (...though I wasn't supposed to this early).

I was Mello most of the weekend and was wandering around with a Matt every now and then. I was also Near (first with a chocobo plushie, then with a big dice block I made). I know I got tons of pictures taken so please share if you have some! Thank you~♥

Cosplay_Kitten
09-16-2007, 05:02 PM
Anyone get any pictures or the following characters?

Yuna Wedding Version - Hehe that was one of my costumes

Sango - My Friend Andraya

Hinata - My Friend Andraya

ANBU Itachi - My Friend Hannah

69naruto
09-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Anyone get a picture of me in my two naruto costumes.

Friday was bedtime naruto

Saturday/Sunday: I was kyuubi Naruto w/ huge blue Rasengan Shurikien

Koryn
09-16-2007, 06:02 PM
Yupperz. I got pics of you laying on the ground with all of the other Narutos and Sasukes; and you guys running after ramen, and just a random one of you when you were on the couch today. =/

Also, anybody get pictures of me? I was the Itachi in the netted shirt, and I was constantly chasing after Sasuke cosplayers and trying to rap...erm, hug them. Also, you might've spotted me with my friend Melissa, on Saturday; she was the Sesshoumaru with the large fluff, pink hair and I was leading her around on a chained leash.

Ditto
09-16-2007, 06:21 PM
my friend and I would like pictures of ourselves.

me - Yasutora "Chad" Sado (Hueco Mundo)
him - Uryuu Ishida (Hueco Mundo)

Thanks in advance!

phantomthief
09-16-2007, 06:41 PM
adelinesrhyme: Gotcha! I'll try to have a link to your picture tonight!

Nikki: I'm not *quite* sure... I saw 3 Terras XD Description?

Toshee: I believe I got you at the elevators :3

Nia: I got your Near with the Chocobo XD

Cosplay_Kitten: Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur

69Naruto: Your rasengan was hilarious X3 I got you next to the trinity blood shoo ^________^

Ditto: That was you!? O_________O Those were sooooooooo cool!!!
I got a picture, but I don't think Ishida's LEDs showed up that well with the flash T______T

As I mentioned, I'll try to have those up on photobucket tonight, but as for now... Mom has the camera and I need a nap.

~Ari

Tenshinoitami1
09-16-2007, 07:01 PM
I was dressed as;
Jun (big black witch hat, red hair) and Yukine (petals and funky leg covers) on friday
Kaoru x2 on Saturday. One with a big hat with fetahers on it and the other I wore in teh cosplay contest with a mask and lots of spikes~

JenovaHeart
09-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I was Kadaj on Friday and Saturday. I usually had a Yazoo and sometimes a Loz with me ^.^.

Anyone get a picture of my cosplay?

Cosplay_Kitten
09-16-2007, 07:33 PM
I was Kadaj on Friday and Saturday. I usually had a Yazoo and sometimes a Loz with me ^.^.

Anyone get a picture of my cosplay?
Were you the one I hugged everytime I saw you and I asked you to say "WHERES MOTHER?!?"

JenovaHeart
09-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Were you the one I hugged everytime I saw you and I asked you to say "WHERES MOTHER?!?"

Mhm, that's me.

Oni Face
09-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Alright, so, I was Rock Lee from Naruto on Saturday, and Sunday.
There were plenty of pictures taken, so if anyone has any pics of me, that'd be great.
^-----^

Edeamous
09-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Just wondering who all got pictures of me, my costumes were:

Vash (in leather)
Tres
and Chef Ninja

thankies!

Ky0shiro
09-16-2007, 08:11 PM
I was Teru Mikami from Death Note on Saturday. In the morning I was wearing a black suit with a blue tie, in the afternoon I had a green shirt with a black tie.

Curucar
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
I was Papillon friday all day and saturday morning
Ulquiorra for the BLEACH shoot sat morning
And then Akira (Samurai Deeper Kyo) the rest of the time and for the costume contest. ^_^
AND: if anybody got pics of Symphonic Anime Orchestra (either the quartet-- we played twice on sat-- or the big orchestra) it would make me happy.

I couldn't walk far in Papillon without being stopped, but it'd also be fun to find some non-EBK photos of Akira. XD

Blasphemy Blue
09-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Rhode Kamelot from D. Gray-man (The one with a Rero) and Suigetsu from Naruto~!

Cosplay_Kitten
09-16-2007, 08:41 PM
Were you in the costume contest as Suigetsu?

Blasphemy Blue
09-16-2007, 08:48 PM
Were you in the costume contest as Suigetsu?

Indeed, indeed~

Reozu
09-16-2007, 09:02 PM
I was the Satoshi in the DNAngel group, so if anyone has pics, i would love to see them ^-^ I was also one of the Kibas from Naruto on Friday, the one without a dog XD

gally2003
09-16-2007, 09:10 PM
I was hide from rocket dive (don't listen to my sig it lies) anyone got my pictures?

Tenshinoitami1
09-16-2007, 09:11 PM
I was hide from rocket dive (don't listen to my sig it lies) anyone got my pictures?

I did~ I'll upload my pics soon

LegendaryCouple
09-16-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm looking for some of the photos of the Tomoe and Kenshin Blood versions please. I took two shots of us, and that was it. I'm after a few more, please and thank you.

Tenshinoitami1
09-16-2007, 09:16 PM
I'm looking for some of the photos of the Tomoe and Kenshin Blood versions please. I took two shots of us, and that was it. I'm after a few more, please and thank you.

*_* I have pics of you! I was the jrocker who sat and chatted with you on saturday. I was wondreing if I would find you on a forum~ yay~

Kla
09-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Saturday I was Celcius from Tales of Symphonia.
Easily remembered as the all blue girl.
Any pictures by chance?

Kla
09-16-2007, 09:29 PM

-leKanda-
I have the few we took of you on friday~
I'd be happy to upload them for ya

LegendaryCouple
09-16-2007, 09:31 PM
*_* I have pics of you! I was the jrocker who sat and chatted with you on saturday. I was wondreing if I would find you on a forum~ yay~
We were trying to fidn you this afternoon. After the contest, we both realized we didn't get any sort of contact information and felt really silly. So glad to find you!!

dawn0fchaos
09-16-2007, 09:37 PM
I was Misa Amane from Death Note Friday and Saturday, and Sara Mudo from Angel Sanctuary Sunday, though I don't think anyone got my picture then, because I wasn't stopped.<< heh. xD;
And I'd love to see any pictures from the Death Note photo shoot!

Blasphemy Blue
09-16-2007, 09:48 PM
-leKanda-
I have the few we took of you on friday~
I'd be happy to upload them for ya

Oooh, yay~!

That would be amazing, if you'd be so kind~!

Edeamous
09-16-2007, 09:50 PM
I was Misa Amane from Death Note Friday and Saturday, and Sara Mudo from Angel Sanctuary Sunday, though I don't think anyone got my picture then, because I wasn't stopped.<< heh. xD;
And I'd love to see any pictures from the Death Note photo shoot!

I've got some of you as Misa, sweetheart- I'll send em to you once i get my camera back and developed.

Kama-chan
09-16-2007, 09:59 PM
Yo! It's Kama-Kama. lD
Ok, yes, here's a few things I've seen at NDK from what I've seen you guys post:

Kiki: YES! I've INDEED seen you running around the con, you were such an AWSOME cosplayer...I'm pretty sure that I have a picture of you somewhere it's just that I need to upload my pictures. lD;

Death Note: Ummm...I found a few cosplayers as from Death Note the series...but I'll upload my pictures then you guys can see if I took your pictures or not.

Ok, that's pretty much I have on you guys. Now, as for me and my group...lD; Here we go.

Friday: I was Samurai Jack, again, and walking around with mah wooden sandles, a few people took my pictures I geuss.

Saturday: I was with that pokemon group that came in, I was a pokemon trainer with Chibi wing clips on my head, and there was an Arcanine, Charzaird, and a Mightyena. c:

Sunday: I was one of my custom characters that I've created, I had white hair (wig), and blue shiny gloves, and a uniform that was blue on the inside and white on the outside. (Post pictures later.)

adelinesrhyme
09-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Thank you to those who took pictures of me! And of course to everyone who commented on my costume, or talked to me! :> My ego was certainly feeling quite snuggly all weekend.
I was curious, apart from if anyone got pictures of my just dressed as Kiki, if anyone got photos of the Anime Dating Game when I was a bachelorette? I just thought it was amusing and was curious. And I kept wanting to meet up with the bachelor 3 from my round [the final round] and tell him how much I liked his costume, but unfortunately I didn't see him. D:
My pictures will probably be up by tomorrow, I got several of the Death Note cosplayers, the zombies, and a few of random others. I'll be sure to link here!

lady_artemis
09-16-2007, 11:00 PM
On Saturday I was Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew in her Cafe Mew Mew uniform. I had a cake with dum dums in it. I think I was the only Cafe Ichigo though... (ref (http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=1262644)) ^_^ Thank you!

TsukiGuujin
09-16-2007, 11:06 PM
my friend and I would like pictures of ourselves.

me - Yasutora "Chad" Sado (Hueco Mundo)
him - Uryuu Ishida (Hueco Mundo)

Thanks in advance!

I have like one or two of at least Ishida (don't know if we got Chad or not). We took some at the photoshoot, too.

As soon as I get them uploaded, I'll PM you, okay?

Ditto
09-16-2007, 11:15 PM
I have like one or two of at least Ishida (don't know if we got Chad or not). We took some at the photoshoot, too.

As soon as I get them uploaded, I'll PM you, okay?

Thanks, we were both at the photoshoot, so maybe you did get both of us

takki sunshine
09-16-2007, 11:22 PM

I was the Misa, I had a wig and it was very bright blond and I hade a lolita top and skirt on.

oniisama
09-16-2007, 11:27 PM
anyone catch shyguy/s. we didn't do it much but we got a few pics when we did. much appreciated ^^

devinkye00
09-16-2007, 11:30 PM
I was Zexion from Kingdom hearts II final mix, I'm requesting pics of me with my organization (Luxeus, roxas, axel, demyx, marluxia, and me) and also pics of me and our marluxia kissing. (Apparently we were the talk of the yaoi panel... or so i've heard)

Anything would be amazing ^_^

takki sunshine
09-16-2007, 11:34 PM
I was Misa Amane, I hade a gotic lolita outfit, NOT the school girl outfit.
A Witch hunter Robin was with me and a Hanajima.
I know I had to have gotten my pic done over 100 times so if anybody got any that would be awesome!

adelinesrhyme
09-16-2007, 11:35 PM
oniisama- I got a picture of some of you guys on the balcony! :> I'll post it soon!

oniisama
09-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Aww sweet thank you very much ^^

dawn0fchaos
09-16-2007, 11:39 PM
I've got some of you as Misa, sweetheart- I'll send em to you once i get my camera back and developed.

hee, thanks! ^^

Lucky Mirai
09-16-2007, 11:48 PM
My friend and I were the Fox bride and groom, and we got second in master's, and best traditional. Does anyone have pictures of us? I don't have any ToT

nikki_chan
09-16-2007, 11:54 PM
phantomthief: @_@ I was the one with the Relm. I found one picture of myself, if that helps.

Twigaroni
09-17-2007, 12:42 AM
This year, I dressed as Princess Daisy (I know there was a brown-haired one with glasses; I met her! ^ ^ I was the one in an auburn wig with my crown on top.) both Friday and Sunday and my G.F. graciously paraded around in my costume on Saturday, because I wanted to show it off even whilst I was dressed as Lisa Garland from Silent Hill ("Bleeding Nurse Lady?" Anyone? I'm sure you saw me, lol.), which I did all day Saturday. So, any pics anyone has of me as either Daisy or Lisa the nurse would be very appreciated. Thanks much!

Kiritsubo
09-17-2007, 12:45 AM
Umm... I was Lulu and was wandering around with my friends, who were Rikku and Auron. I had a cactuar doll and I got flustered and tripped over my dress a few times. So if you have pictures of me, it would be nice if I could have them. ^-^;

Tinks185
09-17-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey, I'd love to know if anyone here has some pictures of me.

Mamimi from FLCL on Saturday.
Stephanie from Lazy Town today (Sunday).

And then my sister would love to know if anyone got some pictures of her, she'd appreciate it.

Haruko from FLCL on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday she was wearing Haruko's red jumper outfit. She didn't have a guitar with her though. And she had a FLCL messenger bag as well. On Sunday, she was wearing Haruko's yellow jacket and black miniskirt outfit and goggles. Also with her FLCL messenger bag.

phantomthief
09-17-2007, 01:42 AM
Let's seeeeeeee...

Kiki: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007119.jpg

Yuna: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007113.jpg

Terra?: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007072.jpg

Chad and Ishida: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007070.jpg

L with teacup XD: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007021.jpg

phantomthief
09-17-2007, 01:49 AM
Zexy: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007030.jpg

Naruto w/ Rasengan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007137.jpg

Kama-chan: I'm not sure if any of these are you but... Here!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007149.jpg

Bathrobe Ninja: XD You ninja'd my ninja pic!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007130.jpg

Tres... Er... Are you the one next to me (Dietrich) perchance?:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK2007171.jpg

~Ari-chan

D001
09-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Here's all of the pictures I took. I don't believe I have any of anyone who's already posted, but check it out just in case? ^_^ http://pics.livejournal.com/wk_recomend/gallery/0000q188

I was Sanzo all weekend. :D I was the one with the hand embroidered sutra (which kept falling off of Sunday, thank you to everyone who noticed and returned it to me! Love for you all :D) I did have a photoshoot with a friend of mine, but it would be nice to check out other people's pictures of me :D

D

Luaiko11
09-17-2007, 01:52 AM
Hello!

I was a red/black loli with my friend in black/white on Friday and half of Sat.

And rest of Sat I was Uyko with the rest of my friends as the cast (minus Ryoga and Akane...don't ask) of Ranma. Got any pics of us?

Kiki...i kept seeing you and meaning to stop you but you were always too far away (or I was too lazy...)

adelinesrhyme
09-17-2007, 01:52 AM
:33 Thanks phantomthief!

Luaiko11 - haha aw, you should've called out, I would've gladly backtracked.

Viarosa
09-17-2007, 01:58 AM
Twigaroni:
I'm not sure if this is you, don't remember if I took this picture on Friday or Saturday. x.x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/ambient/ndk_daisy.jpg

Howlertabby
09-17-2007, 02:34 AM
Alright figured I'd join in....um, I was wondering if you managed to get any pictures of me and/or my pal Phoxy whom was with me, so here's a list of who we were and hopefully someone might have a few of em ^^'' Cause...we forgot to take our OWN pictures -faceplant-

Friday: Yuri kitties (one black, one neon green)

Saturday: Luffy and Zolo (Zolo was carrying all three swords, in headband...and yeah half way through the day I moved to glasses as Luffy cause my contacts HURT OUCHY...)

Sunday: Haru and Kyou (Fruits Basket...yeah and we were there for maybe...two hours in costume so if you managed to get a picture cling to it XD cause we got our junk from the dealers room and left)

So yeah XP We were also hanging out with Shareece who did the massive Princess Ai with her blood red wings if that helps figure out which Zolo/Luffy we were....hehe. :toothy:

Edeamous
09-17-2007, 02:39 AM
Zexy: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK2007030.jpg

Naruto w/ Rasengan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK2007137.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK2007149.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK2007130.jpg

~Ari-chan

YUP! That's me as Tres. Also, a few of those links are showing up as 404's, something wrong with the upload? (the bathrobe ninja one especially)

keikana
09-17-2007, 02:51 AM
heyheyy, I was Bridget(of Guilty Gear) for most of Friday and Saturday, but also Ritsuka (Loveless) for a small part of Friday. Any photos? ;D

Viarosa
09-17-2007, 03:28 AM
heyheyy, I was Bridget(of Guilty Gear) for most of Friday and Saturday, but also Ritsuka (Loveless) for a small part of Friday. Any photos? ;D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/ambient/NDK_gg.jpg
<3!

IchiHaneTenshi
09-17-2007, 03:41 AM
^^; I was wondering if anyone got my picture as well.

Friday : Cloud Strife Crisis Core

Saturday : Esther Blanchette (Queen and nun like...big poofy black dress with stripes and everything.)

Sunday: Queen Esther

Thanks!

Skrae
09-17-2007, 04:00 AM
Ok that was weird, I posted, it displayed the post, then I come back to the page and it's gone...
Anyway, again, Zegram Ghart from Rogue Galaxy, if you know the character and took a picture, it's me. Worn Friday and Sunday.

phantomthief
09-17-2007, 08:40 AM
AK! I changed the album so it broke the links XD They should work now, thanks!

Esther: Weeeeeeeeeeell.. XD So far I've got these two. Lots more soon.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007195.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007189.jpg

And my adorable emo muffin/Cloud: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007068.jpg

~Ari-chan

Creative Genius
09-17-2007, 09:28 AM
Me and my twin sister were cosplaying as the Ouran twins.
we were wearing the school uniform with the baby blue jackets.

we had a TON of pictures taken of us..we would go 3 feet take a pictures..another 3 feet..another picture. We had alot of hugs to X3
someone here has to have at least one X3..

69naruto
09-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Zexy: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007030.jpg

Naruto w/ Rasengan: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007137.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007149.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007130.jpg

~Ari-chan

Thanks for the pic

Joeonewing
09-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Hi i was wondering if anyone got a pic of me and some friends. I was doing Kaji from eva and i was walking around with either a Ritsuko or a misato. Thanks again.

Ifria
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Anyone here have pics of me as

Haruko Haruhara (FLCL): I had the bass and evera'thin!
Selphie Tilmitt (FFVII) : I think I was the only one there >>;;
Selkie (FF:Crystal Chronicles): I didn't get many taken of this because no one knows the game, but I'd still LOVE to find those rare shots!

THANKS!

FilthyWarumono
09-17-2007, 01:07 PM
Alright so my group was the Myaku DIr en grey (Obviously xD) and we would love it if you would send us any pictures you took of us so that we may update our band space and such! Of course I don't have internet so if anybody could PM them to me I would be highly grateful. Arigato!

Twigaroni
09-17-2007, 01:10 PM
Twigaroni:
I'm not sure if this is you, don't remember if I took this picture on Friday or Saturday. x.x
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/ambient/ndk_daisy.jpg

Aww! That's my girlfriend in my costume, but gosh, she looks cute! XD Thanks so much! ^ ^

Alu-chan
09-17-2007, 01:40 PM

Brittany my schweet, I got plenty of pictures of ye in Rhode on Friday, I'll upload them as soon as I can! =)

As for me:

Friday - Rabi from D.Gray-Man (I was in the big photoshoot), worn all day until the evening when my boots fell apart. XD

Saturday - Dietrich from Trinity Blood, worn for about half the day.

Sunday - Saya from Blood+ (I had an actual steel replica of her sword with me if that helps with recognition), worn all day.

My Saya cosplay was worn on Friday and Saturday too, but in the evenings after I was done with my big cosplays. >: If anyone has pictures of any of my cosplays, links to them would be awesome!

=)

Thatz
09-17-2007, 02:01 PM
I went as Allen from D.Gray-Man all weekend. I was the one with the Cross, Kanda, and Miranda.
But I was wondering if anyone got a picture of me and Linalee. I don't think many people got our pictures together though...>.<

Blasphemy Blue
09-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Brittany my schweet, I got plenty of pictures of ye in Rhode on Friday, I'll upload them as soon as I can! =)

As for me:

Friday Morning - Rabi from D.Gray-Man (I was in the big photoshoot), worn all day until the evening when my boots fell apart. XD

Saturday - Dietrich from Trinity Blood, worn for about half the day.

Sunday - Saya from Blood+ (I had an actual steel replica of her sword with me if that helps with recognition), worn all day.

My Saya cosplay was worn on Friday and Saturday too, but in the evenings after I was done with my big cosplays. >: If anyone has pictures of any of my cosplays, links to them would be awesome!

=)

I am so sure I have at least some pictures of you, my spiffy lil' Ravi~ <3 I know Kristin has a bunch on her Facebook galleries.

Thebestcabinboy
09-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Did you take My picture? lol.

I was Posion Ivy all day Saturday and some of Sunday morning
I was also Misty from Pokemon on Friday (the only misty that had red hair)

Thanks!

adelinesrhyme
09-17-2007, 02:35 PM
My Friday pictures...
http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p73/Adelinesrhyme07/2007/9September/Nan%20Desu%20Kan/friday%20night/

Saturday pictures:
http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p73/Adelinesrhyme07/2007/9September/Nan%20Desu%20Kan/saturday/

Unfortunately I spaced and took only a couple on Sunday. ^^;

Delvish
09-17-2007, 03:13 PM
If anyone has any pictures of me from this weekend I would love to see them.
I was in Theif AF from FFXI Friday afternoon.
I was Sunagakure ANBU Saturday morning for the Naruto photoshoot.
After that I immediately switched into Seymore Guado from FFX. I would like pictures of this above any others.
And then back to Theif for Cosplay Chess.

Totchikun
09-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Hi~

If anyone has pictures of me... I wore Black Mage Relic armor from FFXI and Chrno from Chrno Crusade on Friday, Tidus with a seymour from FFX on Saturday and the Fai from Tsubasa on Sunday, (His artbook version...with a blue dragon on the front)!

Thank you ^______________^.

Creative Genius
09-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Hi~

If anyone has pictures of me... I wore Black Mage Relic armor from FFXI and Chrno from Chrno Crusade on Friday, Tidus with a seymour from FFX on Saturday and the Fai from Tsubasa on Sunday, (His artbook version...with a blue dragon on the front)!

Thank you ^______________^.I took a picture of your seymore <3..if I had not been on a one track mind on "omg..its Seymore"..I would have made you get in there with him

Link_Harkanian
09-17-2007, 04:26 PM
If anyone had been at Closing Ceremonies and got pictures of a very special award that was handed out for Dante and Lady, I'd be very happy to get copies. That Dante was me! ^^

KabanaBoi
09-17-2007, 04:45 PM
i was pyramid head i believe Saturday and Sunday

i was also Lupin the 3rd on Friday night

Pay Pay
09-17-2007, 05:13 PM
We were the satyrs on friday and saturday

~J-Chan~
09-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I was the seras on saturday if anyone has pics send them my way

Lostkatt
09-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Ello all. I was Ginji Amano from GetBackers and I was wondering if anybody had pictures of Kazuki of the Strings, Ban Mido and me.

FrodoHime
09-17-2007, 05:49 PM
I was of the many Ouran Host Club members (I was a chick, if that helps any). I had on glasses, but said I was Haruhi because I hadn't been able to find a notepad and pen, and had left mine at home on accident. I know people were glomping me all weekend, and a few people took my photo. Hopefully one of you can post it, I'd like to be able to show off my cosplay to a friend who wasn't able to make it.

Creative Genius
09-17-2007, 05:52 PM
I was the seras on saturday if anyone has pics send them my wayI have a picture of you..You have the HUGE..and Amazing gun right?

I'll send you a picture as soon as my computer gets it right and uploads it into my photobucket.

Ello all. I was Ginji Amano from GetBackers and I was wondering if anybody had pictures of Kazuki of the Strings, Ban Mido and me.did you hug me and my sister as the ouran twins? X3

just making sure I am right on who you are

Lostkatt
09-17-2007, 05:54 PM
did you hug me and my sister as the ouran twins? X3

just making sure I am right on who you are

Yeah I did :3

Ifria
09-17-2007, 05:55 PM
Hey guys! I don't know if any of you have tried searching beyond Cosplay.com, but I've found a great album on Flickr.com that has a lot of the photos you've been requesting!
I have no idea if you can save them to your own computer, but you can look and try!
I'll have my own photobucket loaded up soon and I'll post that as well.

Good luck finding those shots!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiraling/sets/72157602050119765

Creative Genius
09-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Yeah I did :3I should have taken a picture of you guys Y__Y

Lostkatt
09-17-2007, 06:08 PM
I should have taken a picture of you guys Y__Y

Yeah..Like nobody has a frickin pic. of us. I feel so unloved...

Morbid Angel
09-17-2007, 06:10 PM
If anyone had been at Closing Ceremonies and got pictures of a very special award that was handed out for Dante and Lady, I'd be very happy to get copies. That Dante was me! ^^

I was wondering that, myself. Or any of me (I'm the blue-haired Lady) in general. My friends are harassing me for pictures.

Ifria
09-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Doesn anyone know when Eurobeat King will be putting aaaaaall those pictures up?

~J-Chan~
09-17-2007, 07:02 PM
Yep!

Izczerra
09-17-2007, 07:11 PM
Everyone had such great costumes; I really wish I'd brough my camera.
Anyway, did anyone get a picture of me as Hikaru from Rayearth?

takki sunshine
09-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Me and my twin sister were cosplaying as the Ouran twins.
we were wearing the school uniform with the baby blue jackets.

we had a TON of pictures taken of us..we would go 3 feet take a pictures..another 3 feet..another picture. We had alot of hugs to X3
someone here has to have at least one X3..

I was the Misa that waited in the gameroom to get your pics, I still need to load my pictures up from the con.

Hirozai
09-17-2007, 10:29 PM
I cosplayed as Zabuza, zombie Zabuza, and Grimm Joww. ^_^ maybe some one got some pictures?

Creative Genius
09-17-2007, 10:44 PM
I was the Misa that waited in the gameroom to get your pics, I still need to load my pictures up from the con.sorry about making you wait for so long...I didn't think the guys beside me would have liked it if I stepped in front of them while playing.

IchiHaneTenshi
09-17-2007, 11:25 PM
I'm wondering if anyone taped karaoke? D:

phantomthief
09-17-2007, 11:38 PM
I'm wondering if anyone taped karaoke? D:

I have yours!!! Er... Most of it at least.

~Ari-chan

ako_pah
09-18-2007, 12:51 AM
Anyone got picture on me and from the naruto photoshoot.....
I would love to see that...................
I was jiraiya with a big scroll in the back.........saturday:rockon: :rockon:

OChibi_kun
09-18-2007, 12:58 AM
I was Riku from KH all weekend, Blindfold and Org. coat on friday and KH2 version on saturday and sunday (the one without the tattoos XD) Anyone get pictures? Specifically, I'm looking for pics of the KH group of craziness hanging out in the atrium on Sunday

Tusami
09-18-2007, 01:10 AM
Just wondering if anyone got some snapshots of me or my group.

Saturday and Sunday I went as anthro Charizard.
Saturday I was with my group composed of Charizard, an Arcanine, Mightyena, and two Pokemon trainers.

I'd love to see the stuff you guys took!

Link_Harkanian
09-18-2007, 02:33 AM
I was wondering that, myself. Or any of me (I'm the blue-haired Lady) in general. My friends are harassing me for pictures.

My buddy Eric got a shot of you. We'll be posting it soon. Also, my other friend, managed to get a video of the awards we got. *evil grin*

spiderbight
09-18-2007, 11:41 AM
Did anyone get anything (photos/ videos) of the Hug Line on Saturday? I was the "Pink Thing" and my brother was the fat vash

XFieryByNatureX
09-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Hey there!
I was only there on Saturday as Songstress Yuna. Did anyone snap a picture?

Thanks!

~H~
09-18-2007, 03:35 PM
Just curious to see if anyone got pics of me as Lei Fang on Friday (I was in the pleather top and shorts outfit) ^_^.

I also wore my Faolain costume on Saturday and Sunday. It's a reniassance/fairytale-style outfit with an underbust corset, layered skirt, and poofy sleeves.

Thanks in advance!

BadGuysNeedLove
09-18-2007, 04:29 PM
I was the only Sephiroth (besides Mini-Sephiroth) and I was there all weekend, looking for pictures of me and the Tifa I was with all weekend

Also new to the site so hi all

Tinks185
09-18-2007, 04:40 PM
I was the only Sephiroth (besides Mini-Sephiroth) and I was there all weekend, looking for pictures of me and the Tifa I was with all weekend

Here's one I got of you on Friday. :)
http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v134/187/35/716700009/n716700009_1257877_5329.jpg

Ditto
09-18-2007, 05:25 PM

We're you the Sephiroth I hugged as Wallmarket Cloud? If so would you happen to know who took that picture? I am interested in getting all the pictures he took of me.

BadGuysNeedLove
09-18-2007, 05:56 PM
We're you the Sephiroth I hugged as Wallmarket Cloud? If so would you happen to know who took that picture? I am interested in getting all the pictures he took of me.

must have been, i was the one who actually had a 6 foot sword that looked good, but i probably huigged 100 peope each day of the con and got more pics every few minutes so sorry can't remember the cameramen

Creative Genius
09-18-2007, 06:40 PM
must have been, i was the one who actually had a 6 foot sword that looked good, but i probably huigged 100 peope each day of the con and got more pics every few minutes so sorry can't remember the cameramenI got a picture of you..but..I tapped you on your armor and you didn't feel it..so I had to pop out in front of you and ask....

I was like "..oh no..I think I scared him" XD

I was the ouran host kid..with short red hair and a blue jacket X3..I dont excpect you to remember me though XD

D001
09-18-2007, 06:55 PM

I got a picture of you. ^_^ Your bangs are in front of your face, but I did get the whole sword in there. Awesome job! I was Sanzo and took your picture on Friday. :D

http://pics.livejournal.com/wk_recomend/pic/0002cb1k/g20

D

BadGuysNeedLove
09-18-2007, 07:22 PM
lovin the photos, btw was really hoping to find a photo of me from the rave when i had to take the shoulders and coat off, i think that would be cool

TsukiGuujin
09-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Chad: http://ynd-conpictures.deviantart.com/art/NDK-07-Sado-Yasutora-65182142

Ishida: http://ynd-conpictures.deviantart.com/art/NDK-07-Ishida-01-65183055

D.Gray-man group: http://ynd-conpictures.deviantart.com/art/NDK-07-Black-Order-65185100

:heart:

BadGuysNeedLove
09-18-2007, 09:22 PM
just uploaded over 50 picks of NDK

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=90486&member=86929

don't know if anyone grom here is in there but go ahead and take a peek

TsukiGuujin
09-18-2007, 10:27 PM
just uploaded over 50 picks of NDK

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?cat=90486&member=86929

don't know if anyone grom here is in there but go ahead and take a peek

There are some of me and my group! Thanks. :heart:

phantomthief
09-18-2007, 10:30 PM
Just wondering if anyone got some snapshots of me or my group.

Saturday and Sunday I went as anthro Charizard.
Saturday I was with my group composed of Charizard, an Arcanine, Mightyena, and two Pokemon trainers.

I'd love to see the stuff you guys took!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007149.jpg :)

~Ari-chan

Lokii
09-19-2007, 01:48 AM
okay I looked through most of the pictures so far but I was wonder if you had either capture me or my boyfriend on film.

I was Ty Lee from Avatar (yes blinding pink) and my boyfriend was Sokka.

I know a bunch of you have my boyfriend's picture, he was glomped many times so pictures of just him are fine. Although I'm sure both of us with captured together. Also there was a Katara and Sokka couple dressed in Season 3 garb that I never did take a picture with, I was wondering if anyone had those two captured too?

This was all on Saturday.

pwetty pwease and thank you

xXLady_IntegraX
09-19-2007, 02:06 AM
Did anyone get me??
I went as Haku from Naruto...the only one in the darker colors and mask =D

porcelain-final
09-19-2007, 03:36 AM
I was in a group with Oniisama.... I was shygirl.
Shyguy group.... we took a LOT of pictures, does anyone have any of those?

I also did a belldandy with my hair rather high up on my head with the headwrap.

Red Silvers
09-19-2007, 05:17 AM
Here are all my pics.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v296/Wyrnn/NDK%202007/Cosplayers/

Sadly I was not in costume this year myself.

ReiRu
09-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi, i was at the convention on day two and three, but i didnt stay very long on the last day. I was Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle, there were a few Sophies, but i had a grey wig on.

If you took a picture of me could you tell me, Thanks!

Thebestcabinboy
09-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Hi, i was at the convention on day two and three, but i didnt stay very long on the last day. I was Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle, there were a few Sophies, but i had a grey wig on.

If you took a picture of me could you tell me, Thanks!

I got a picture of you! Cause Howl's moving castle rocks.... unfortunatly, all of my pics got deleted... :(. But props on your costume!

Lostkatt
09-19-2007, 04:14 PM
I found a vid. of some people including the ouran twins. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omprhmgJfPI

ReiRu
09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
I got a picture of you! Cause Howl's moving castle rocks.... unfortunatly, all of my pics got deleted... :(. But props on your costume!

Thanks, I remember seeing you at Wendys (wasn’t wearing my costume there though...)

barakk
09-20-2007, 02:00 AM
i was wondering if anyone had pics of my costume on saturday

I was the one and only Guts at the entire con, i had the really big sword and the black armor with the fake left hand. I didn't get a chance to get any pics of myself and would like to post them to show some of my friends on WOW.

thanks

Jonetsu
09-20-2007, 02:53 AM
^^;;; I was the Fran in all leather? with the toenails? Anyone have any pics of me from Saturday? The only ones I've been able to find are from friday, with me missing my thigh armor and my ears all floppy.... ^^;;;;;; Pretty please?

Angry.Neko
09-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Looking for any pictures of me as:
Friday - Kyou Sohma (Fruits Basket, seen with Hatori, and with or without chest appendages depending on what time of the day it was. I discovered an unfortunate allergy to medical tape at about four that afternoon.)
Saturday - Mary Weather Duke/Hargreaves (Count Cain/Godchild, seen mostly with Earl Cain Hargreaves.)
Saturday night and Sunday - Rin Sohma (Again, Fruits Basket, and seen mostly with Hatori.)
Thanks! If anyone needs a better description of any of the costumes to identify me, feel free to ask for it. ^_^

Tusami
09-20-2007, 03:59 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v419/Ari-chan/NDK%202007/NDK2007149.jpg :)

~Ari-chan

I think this is the best picture I've seen of all of us in one big group so far.
Much hugs for you and thank you so much!

Tenshinoitami1
09-20-2007, 05:31 PM
^^;;; I was the Fran in all leather? with the toenails? Anyone have any pics of me from Saturday? The only ones I've been able to find are from friday, with me missing my thigh armor and my ears all floppy.... ^^;;;;;; Pretty please?

I've got a pic of your from Saturday! I'll upload everything soon <3
I was much impressed with your shoes and the work on the leather, just amazing!

Animeg151
09-20-2007, 09:58 PM
Wheeewhooo~ -staggers dizzily- Yeah, I'm still actually exhausted from the convention but SO worth it. xD

As Tusami already asked, I just wanted to ask again. Did anybody else take a picture of a Mightyena fursuit? Along with my friend's Arcanine fursuit and Tusami's Charizard costume? Just wanted to asked again. 8>

ALSO. I am keeping a look out for KIBA from Naruto; I was Kiba all day Sunday and I had a Golden Laborador as my puppy. >_> Don't think any other Kibas have the same dog as I do. xD But yeah, anybody? c: -lovings for everybody anyway- <3

Lady Hoshi
09-21-2007, 04:53 AM
I found pictures of you, EBK!

http://www.cosplayphotos.com/conventions/image_lookup.php?type=1&conid=38&sorter=counter&cs_start=540&cs_end=560&conday=

Tenkage-chan
09-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Did anyone get me?

I was Kagome on day 1, then Helena DOuglas from DOA Friday evening. On Saturday, I was Cass from Black Blood Brothers, and for Saturday evening, I was Rydia for the masq and FF shoot.

BadGuysNeedLove
09-21-2007, 01:59 PM
that was a great gallery lady , lots of good pics in there

ps thanks for bein a fangirl Tenkage-San

Jonetsu
09-21-2007, 04:51 PM
Did anyone get me?

I was Kagome on day 1, then Helena DOuglas from DOA Friday evening. On Saturday, I was Cass from Black Blood Brothers, and for Saturday evening, I was Rydia for the masq and FF shoot.

Oooooh Rydia! I got a couple of you... Haven't had my film developed yet though. Oh, and just so you know, you have inspired me and my boy to do Rydia and Cain ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonetsu

I've got a pic of your from Saturday! I'll upload everything soon <3
I was much impressed with your shoes and the work on the leather, just amazing!

Woot thankies ^^ Lemme know when you post them ^^

Hirozai
09-21-2007, 08:15 PM
I was zombie Zabuza on Saturday evening, I didnt get any shots of it and I would really love it if I could get a couple. Particullarly the ones with Haku and Kakashi. Thanks.

Edeamous
09-21-2007, 08:46 PM
Does anyone have the picture of me giving little Vash a donut? I'd really like to have a copy of that one.

shinichiro_miki
09-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Heya~! I have yet to find these of me, so help would be nice since I lacked a camera.:lost:

Soifon; full captains costume -> Bleach (Friday all day and saturday afternoon)

Gunner Yuna-> Final Fantasy X-2 (I had a hair tail but no wig if that helps; Friday Night and Saturday afternoon)

School Girl Rukia-> Bleach (I was in full uniform; Jacket and everything with white leg warmers on instead of black ones; Saturday late afternoon, evening and Sunday)

Thank you so much for looking!:crylaugh:

yng_tr
09-21-2007, 10:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone took pics of me as I was soubi from Loveless on friday and (Black dress with white lace) Elegant Gothic Lolita on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone got pics of me please let me know ASAP

Tenshinoitami1
09-21-2007, 10:32 PM
Not a whole lot as I barely had my camera on me Saturday but here's my pics

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=563&cat=90721

Fran and hide I know you where looking for pics and I have one of each of you =3

Multi-Facets
09-22-2007, 01:37 AM

Yup, I got you on Saturday. I was the really short person with green hair and a forelock in my face. ^n_n^

I liked my first con. I'm just sorry I waited so long to start attending. Why can't NDK be twice yearly?

IchiHaneTenshi
09-22-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm still looking for videos of karaoke. I saw at least three people taping it. >< Let me know if anyone has them! Thanks!

HiiroInori
09-22-2007, 07:27 PM
I cosplayed as Hayato Gokudera form Katekyo Hitman REBORN! and I know that this girl who cosplayed as Gintoki (Gintama) took a picture of me. So if you're here, I was wondering if I could see the picture that you took please? :3

And if anyone else took my picture, I was carrying around sticks of dynamite...and I kept losing them too lol xD

Jonetsu
09-22-2007, 11:10 PM
Not a whole lot as I barely had my camera on me Saturday but here's my pics

http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.php?member=563&cat=90721

Fran and hide I know you where looking for pics and I have one of each of you =3

Yaaaay! Domo Arigato! Aww and I have my ring ^^

~J-Chan~
09-23-2007, 09:56 PM
On Sunday I was dressed up as the Witch of the Waste. Very few people recognized me, but there were a few people who did take pictures of me. So, if anyone has a pic can you send it to me through a pm. Thanks!

Morbid Angel
09-25-2007, 03:15 PM
On Sunday I was dressed up as the Witch of the Waste. Very few people recognized me, but there were a few people who did take pictures of me. So, if anyone has a pic can you send it to me through a pm. Thanks!

I REMEMBER YOU. Now I remember WHY that costume seemed so familiar. I think my friends MIGHT have one.:crylaugh:

GuruGuru214
09-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Does anyone have a picture of me? I was dressed as Don Kanonji on Saturday and managed to forget to take a picture of myself the entire day.

QuintenCain
09-27-2007, 05:48 PM
I was Cloud all weekend. I was the one with the duct tape buster sword, in all it's glory. Did anybody get me?

Apparently I was also known as 'Girl Cloud.' Anybody?

Kakashi Hatake
09-27-2007, 07:44 PM
I wonder if any of ya'll took a pic of meh! XD

Friday - Holland Novak - Eureka 7
Pajama-Time Kakashi Hatake - Naruto

Saturday - Kakashi Hatake - Naruto
Asuma Sarutobi - Naruto
Fail Kyo Sohma - Fruits Basket

Sunday - Kakashi Hatake - Naruto
Holland Novak - Eureka 7

Thanks!!!
-Kakashi-

tetsuyamaster
10-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Umm...hi?

Yeah I kno this is really really late...but i jsut figured out Cosplay.com

I was hopeing someone took pics of me as Miyavi on Friday and Songstress Yuna on saturaday....(i'm the one helping out lisha's art booth. >> aka the asiain one xDD)

Please adn thank you~

Creative Genius
10-20-2007, 09:48 PM
damn...I double posted..the real one is below >o>

Creative Genius
10-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Did you have that black and pink hat and the cute little umbrella?
cuase if you did..I have a picture of you ^^

I actually think I chased after you from the game room on the second floor as I saw you go by I was Reita that day...^^

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Heike_Riedel/Nan%20Desu%20Kan%202007/P9140024.jpg

You?

Curucar
10-20-2007, 10:11 PM
Did you have that black and pink hat and the cute little umbrella?
cuase if you did..I have a picture of you ^^

I actually think I chased after you from the game room on the second floor as I saw you go by I was Reita that day...^^

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y94/Heike_Riedel/Nan%20Desu%20Kan%202007/P9140024.jpg

You?
Slightly OT, but you caught my friend in the background of that pic. XDD

Guilty as Charg
10-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Ahhh, sorry, I'd asked to see if anyone had taken pictures of me as the ones I took didn't turn out, but I found one of my friends that had some. xD; Sorry for spamming.

Kaylin
11-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Ah, Sorry this is late. But I was wondering if anybody had gotten a video of the Chobits Morning Exercise? It'd be wonderful if anybody has. I was the blue Chii with the ribbons and short hair by the way.

Dr. Hentai
12-28-2007, 11:27 AM
I was Dr. Hentai, of course.
I've not seen many pictures, though I know I was in a few.