PDA

View Full Version : Megacon: Final Fantasy VS Nintendo Photoshoot

dennisud2015
09-13-2007, 11:13 PM
What was formally:

-Legend of Zelda VS. Super Smash Brothers Photoshoot!

Is now:

-Megacon: Final Fantasy VS Nintendo Photoshoot

Which will be Sunday at megacon 2008!

Apply here for the positions which will be posted soon.
most of the nintendo spots are filled so we will need mostly Final Fantasy cosplayers. Remember wait til we have a list ready then apply here!

Negative_dreamers or myself will contact you when we have chosen the cosplayer with the character!

laters ALL

Mr.D

Prota-Girl
10-10-2007, 04:36 PM
SUNDAY!?!?!! o.o aww MAN! XD I`ll see what I can do, my mom will most likly only let me go on Saturday again. ;.;

dennisud2015
10-10-2007, 11:23 PM
The Shoot will most likely be in the 'common' area where you DON"T need a ticket. They are for the dealersw room and forum areas!

dennisud AKA Mr.D

Prota-Girl
10-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Hmmm.... Its a 40% Chance i may be there. ^^

Ichigo Jinx
10-23-2007, 02:16 AM
oh cool I'd love to do this! XD it sounds like it'll be awesome, I'll have to make sure I apply after the list is posted.. that's what the first post said to do, right? ^^;

Rebochan
11-08-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm planning on putting together a Tonberry costume, so if this shoot is still going on, I'd love to get involved.

Korinchan
11-29-2007, 01:31 AM
I would love to be apart of this, if it is still happening!
(planning on having a Rosa by then...)

JackOLantern
11-29-2007, 06:56 AM
i can be luigi, and you must be pretty awesome to be a member of team awesome. lolz

Korinchan
11-29-2007, 09:23 PM
i can be luigi, and you must be pretty awesome to be a member of team awesome. lolz

Ha ha...yup! Everybody is pretty awesome, though. (It's my Myspace group for awesome people in Florida who like to cosplay. But we want everyone to join us!)

Prota-Girl
11-29-2007, 10:07 PM
What if Batman came by XD

Tsuyosa
12-02-2007, 09:04 PM
Hey dennis, PM sent.

Hime no Toki
12-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I decided to bring out Pit for this, since my other costume will be a lot more time consuming and a bit unreasonable to make since I also need to work on my boyfriend's Cloud. Can't wait!

dennisud2015
12-03-2007, 11:06 PM
To all watching this thread, We will have an update in one month from this week! By then we will have lists up on characters, situations, and activities on the shoot!

So stay tuned to the same FF time and Nintendo channel!

Mr.D:chatah:

negativedreamer
12-06-2007, 03:11 PM
To all watching this thread, We will have an update in one month from this week! By then we will have lists up on characters, situations, and activities on the shoot!

So stay tuned to the same FF time and Nintendo channel!

thank Mr. D for keeping this organized! see ya in january

Prota-Girl
12-06-2007, 04:22 PM
Man I really want to meet you all! ;.; I`m just not sure i can be Vincent this megacon. ;.;

ravenmist
12-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Does this mean my sis and I may have to wear our Yuna and Lenne? haha. I'd love to join! Hopefully I can make up something new. Maybe bring Lightning if she's fully complete by then and I get my weapon that I comissioned forever ago. We'll see.

shredsofsanity0
12-12-2007, 11:41 PM
I might have to make a Captain Falcon for this! Hopefully plan to do the pink/white Smash outfit.

kimiko_yuki
12-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Shiva and Lulu from ff10 will be in attendance. ^^,

tbell
12-15-2007, 02:46 PM
A large group of us will be doing Super Smash Bros. Brawl characters. I will be going as Princess Peach. We are all going on Saturday though.

negativedreamer
12-16-2007, 01:26 PM
NINTENDO VS. FINAL FANTASY SHOOT INFO!!!

Hey all, thanks for all the interest and suggestions you have given us. It has helped make this into something awesome.

The event will be A LOT more organized than a normal photo shoot, AND it will all be driven by a prewritten story-line. It will be a tournament style melee, with interesting match-ups and such. The final format will be something like a childs story book, but something WE can enjoy too.

Not all characters on the list will have fighting roles, they will be the crowd in the background cheering (but please mind that they will have a big influence on the
fights, story and will end up being in more shots than the characters involved in the combat).

Since I am writing all of this, there needs to be specific and non-duplicate characters so it all makes sense. In order to ENSURE people actually come through on this, all interested must apply via email by
February 14th at nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com .

What you NEED to include in the e-mail...
1. Name, Telephone #,
2, age,
3. how you are getting to the con,
4. pre order badge #,
5. AND A PICTURE OF YOU IN THE COMPLETED COSTUME!!!! (You can apply for as many characters as you like if the costumes are completed, BUT you are only eligible to play 1 role)

We can not rely on you you saying it will be done, or I should be there. If you do not have a completed picture of it by February 14th, you are not eligible. Those selected will be contacted via email.

You do not need to make your own costume, well done costumes made by someone else are more than acceptable. Looking like the character will also help your chances of being selected. The more 'Like" your character, and the more accurate the costume, the better you chances
will be! Extra points too if you have worked with us in the past and did a good job (skits or costume groups), so please keep this in mind.

If you have a high quality costume that isn't on the list, this does not disqualify you. Send in what you have done and I can either add it in or replace a current character that yours would work better in that position.

All entries will be reviewed by me and Mr. D. Our decisions are FINAL. If you do not like getting your feelings hurt by not getting a part, please do not apply. If you think we only pick our friends and not you, please do NOT apply. If you like having fun and being a good sport when things do not go your way then PLEASE APPLY!!!

The shoot will occur at Megacon at 11 am SHARP! if you are late, your spot will be moved to a crowd person, and that person will take your position.

Thanks for your interest, and I hope to see all of your work soon!!!

Positions....

Nintendo:

1. Link: (preferably Wind Waker or Twilight Princess Version)
2. Ganon: Shawn, negativedreamer Wind Waker Version
3. Pitt: Janet Himenotoki, Super Smash Brothers
4. Mario: Mr. D, Fireball Version
5. Luigi:
6. Peach:
7. Daisy:
8. Kirby:
9. Aryll: Lauren
10. Rosalina: IchigoKitty
11: Princess Zelda: (Twilight Princess, or Windwaker Version Prefered)
12. Wario
13. Waluigi
14. Solid Snake
15. Ash
16. Pikachu

Final Fantasy:

1. Cloud:
2. Sephiroth:
3. Vincent:
4. Yuffie:
5. Shiva: Cynthia (Trisha's Sister)
6. Lulu: Trisha
7. Rosa: Dominique Temari of Suna
8. Moogle:
9. Kefka:
10. Black Mage:
11. White Mage:
12. Rydia:
13. Barret:
14. Tiffa
15: Fran: Manchi
16. Rikku
17. Yuna

shredsofsanity0
12-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey negative I should have my Captain Falcon costume done after Christmas and hopefully before the deadline.

negativedreamer
12-16-2007, 06:49 PM
Hey negative I should have my Captain Falcon costume done after Christmas and hopefully before the deadline.

Falcon woudl be something I think we coudl use... be sure to get me pics of teh completed costume.

shredsofsanity0
12-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Falcon woudl be something I think we coudl use... be sure to get me pics of teh completed costume.

Not a problem. I will have most of the core done by mid Jan. Just the helmet will be the hard part.

kimiko_yuki
12-17-2007, 08:36 PM
oh yey! I made it in! Gonna upgrade my sis's shiva and fix the wig so her hairline won't recede (as much) when she puts it on. mabye I'll make an ice spear too ^^, I just have to dig Lulu out of storage.

negativedreamer
12-18-2007, 01:25 PM
oh yey! I made it in! Gonna upgrade my sis's shiva and fix the wig so her hairline won't recede (as much) when she puts it on. mabye I'll make an ice spear too ^^, I just have to dig Lulu out of storage.

You both do great work on many costumes, and you came through for my AFO skit on very short noticed. Plus i like working with ya... so see ya then!

Korinchan
12-18-2007, 05:16 PM
Super super excited for this! Should be alot of fun! :3

Princess_Zelda
12-19-2007, 09:11 PM
hey! I'm actually making plans to go to Megacon this year, and I see you need a Princess Zelda! I'd love to be your Zelda if that's okay with you folks! ^_^

dennisud2015
12-20-2007, 05:59 PM
hey! I'm actually making plans to go to Megacon this year, and I see you need a Princess Zelda! I'd love to be your Zelda if that's okay with you folks! ^_^

Clear your PM's please!

Thanks!:bigtu:

mewillusion
12-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Can't wait for this!! Gotta start working on Aryll asap!! But I have to get Mikuru and Simca out of the way first, which shouldn't be too longer... just don't have much time off work with Christmas coming...... oh well, at least we should be going back to regular closing time soon!! =3

Prota-Girl
12-21-2007, 06:45 PM
LOL Mabye Me and my Bro will drop in for a spell. XD
We`ll be Altair from Assassin`s Creed. I`ll be Female though XD
If any of ya see me, lemme know, cause I wanna get a pick of each of ya.

moonfall
12-25-2007, 07:41 PM
I was thinking of doing a Tetra cosplay, if that counts.

negativedreamer
12-25-2007, 09:35 PM
While I would LOVE a Tetra, I want a Princess Zelda and they are both the same person... There is a storyline going along with with shoot and I want to avoid those logistical problems.

kimiko_yuki
12-25-2007, 09:49 PM
This is gonna be so kewl! I'm buying more extensions to make shiva's hair extra full and fluffy! One question though... do we have to meet up before the con for practice/meeting or do we just have to show up at the designated time and place and everyting goes from there.

negativedreamer
12-25-2007, 10:16 PM
This is gonna be so kewl! I'm buying more extensions to make shiva's hair extra full and fluffy! One question though... do we have to meet up before the con for practice/meeting or do we just have to show up at the designated time and place and everyting goes from there.

For all those that are selected, there will be a series of emails sent to you of the who, whats and whens. So please be sure to email your info to the nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com if I do not have your personal info already.

Prota-Girl
12-26-2007, 08:15 PM
Am I allowed to get some pics of you guys? If I can`t its okie dokie.

negativedreamer
12-27-2007, 09:39 AM
Am I allowed to get some pics of you guys? If I can`t its okie dokie.

Befor or After the event with who ever you want. We are going to be on a schedule to get everything done quickly so we really an not have people tryign to sneak shots since if one person is, all of megacon will be trying to be.

Plus the entire photoshoot is part of something MUCH bigger. I do not want any teasers coming out until its all finished.

thanks for being cool about this everyone ;)

Chiefy
12-27-2007, 12:42 PM
This sounds awesome!. Sadly I dont have anything to contribute. But I look forward to seeing your group.^^

moonfall
12-27-2007, 03:56 PM
Would Tetra be all right if you already have a Zelda? I believe someone already mentioned doing Zelda.

Princess_Zelda
12-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Clear your PM's please!

Thanks!:bigtu:

sorry about that! PM's are cleared! ;)

dennisud2015
12-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Thanks!

And to all who are keeping an "I" on this thread, there will be a major cast update by 'NEXT" weekend!

That is all for now!

Signing off!

Mr.D:rockon:

shredsofsanity0
12-28-2007, 11:40 PM
As for Captain Falcon, I will see when we get closer, but right now it looks like I won't be cosplaying anything at Megacon just because I want a good spending budget for the con itself.

mewillusion
01-03-2008, 08:30 PM
I had to change from Aryll's blue flower dress to her pink skull/pirate dress. =3 I think the pink is better for me to be honest. But anywho, progress is coming along great seeing as I just started today and it's almost put together. I should have it together by tonight and will be working on painting on the skulls tomorrow since I have that day off of work also. =3

Can't wait for this!!!! Can't wait for Megacon!!!!

negativedreamer
01-03-2008, 08:57 PM
I had to change from Aryll's blue flower dress to her pink skull/pirate dress. =3 I think the pink is better for me to be honest. But anywho, progress is coming along great seeing as I just started today and it's almost put together. I should have it together by tonight and will be working on painting on the skulls tomorrow since I have that day off of work also. =3

Can't wait for this!!!! Can't wait for Megacon!!!!

awesome! cant wait to see it

dennisud2015
01-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks!

And to all who are keeping an "I" on this thread, there will be a major cast update by 'NEXT" weekend!

That is all for now!

Signing off!

Mr.D:rockon:

There will be a cast update no earlier than Febuary15th. Sorry folks for the Early comment! Will update when there's "New" news!

Mr.D

Rebochan
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
I've started construction of a Tonberry costume - I was going to be one anyway, but if you've got a spot for a Tonberry in the Final Fantasy cast, I'd love to participate.

negativedreamer
01-07-2008, 06:00 PM
I've started construction of a Tonberry costume - I was going to be one anyway, but if you've got a spot for a Tonberry in the Final Fantasy cast, I'd love to participate.

I could use a tonberry, if the construction of that head is top notch. Send some progress shots of what you have to the email and we can go from there.

Chiefy
01-13-2008, 10:09 PM
I will be getting on the costume ASAP! ^_^

Tsuyosa
01-16-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey All, reporting in for TP Link with badge acquired and time off work if you'll have me! :D

Hime no Toki
01-16-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm so looking forward to this! What I find hilarious is that Smash Brothers is coming out on the same day we're doing this shoot...Nintendo, stop pushing it back! D: I'm going to start working on Pitt some more, I'm learning to work leather from negativedreamer so I should start the accessories soon. At least my monster wings are already done, and just need a few touch-ups.

negativedreamer
01-16-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm so looking forward to this! What I find hilarious is that Smash Brothers is coming out on the same day we're doing this shoot...Nintendo, stop pushing it back! D: I'm going to start working on Pitt some more, I'm learning to work leather from negativedreamer so I should start the accessories soon. At least my monster wings are already done, and just need a few touch-ups.

yea, i am too. some really good talent is wanting to be a part for this, better than I expected in our first year of this project.

LadyRayne
01-16-2008, 10:16 PM
I'll be Warrior Rikku from FFX-2! I'm totally in on this!

negativedreamer
01-17-2008, 05:36 AM
I'll be Warrior Rikku from FFX-2! I'm totally in on this!

just be sure to send an email with the completed costume pics to the email address shown by February 15th for you to be considered for that part!!!

Kenshin Himura
01-25-2008, 07:52 PM
I've been really working hard on my Cloud costume (The game version). So if you still need him maybe I can tryout.

dennisud2015
01-26-2008, 09:05 AM
I've been really working hard on my Cloud costume (The game version). So if you still need him maybe I can tryout.

Hey you know the qualifications, so yeah send it in!

a brief review of how to apply below, but please scroll down to the full post!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I am writing all of this, there needs to be specific and non-duplicate characters so it all makes sense. In order to ENSURE people actually come through on this, all interested must apply via email by
February 14th at nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com .

What you NEED to include in the e-mail...
1. Name, Telephone #,
2, age,
3. how you are getting to the con,
4. pre order badge #,
5. AND A PICTURE OF YOU IN THE COMPLETED COSTUME!!!! (You can apply for as many characters as you like if the costumes are completed, BUT you are only eligible to play 1 role)

We can not rely on you you saying it will be done, or I should be there. If you do not have a completed picture of it by February 14th, you are not eligible. Those selected will be contacted via email.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember the 14th is the FINAL cut off so be ready and submit by then.

Mr.D( and negative-dreamer)

;-)

ravenmist
01-26-2008, 10:59 AM
We have been recruited! (thanks negativedreamer!)
Except to see Songstress Yuna and Lenne from me and my sister! It should be fun wearing those again together since the last time we did was Jacon 05!
See y'all then!

mewillusion
01-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Aryll is finished!!!!!!!! Just gotta find my sandals, fix the pigtails in the wig, and then find my camera. =3

Mechabaragon
01-28-2008, 12:21 PM
Need a pair of Black Waltz? If things work out I should be done with these costumes soon.

negativedreamer
01-28-2008, 01:37 PM
Need a pair of Black Waltz? If things work out I should be done with these costumes soon.

not too much we already have a black mage and plenty of spell caster types. We more need characters with weapons... thanks for the offer though!

negativedreamer
02-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Hey Anyone and Everyone...
ONLY 2 WEEKS LEFT TO APPLY!!!

Princess_Zelda
02-04-2008, 01:34 PM
Yuppers, only two weeks to be a total badass! This's gonna be awesome stoof!

Chiefy
02-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Im really looking forward to this!! Cant wait to meet everyone! ^_^

Prota-Girl
02-04-2008, 08:20 PM
Man, I realised I am coming to Mega on Sunday as well.
*snaps* I wish I could have been Vincent now. -_-;

dennisud2015
02-05-2008, 05:13 AM
Any other SOCAL cosplayers comin with Ya???

Mr.D

Old Fart & SOFLA cosplayer!
'-)

Aleera
02-05-2008, 07:17 AM
I'm looking forward to this gathering.

Hime no Toki
02-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Pitt is coming along pretty nicely, so much leather and stamping! x_x Good luck to everyone still working on their costumes!

Korinchan
02-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Pitt is going to look super awesome Hime! The stamping is gorgeous!

negativedreamer
02-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Pitt is going to look super awesome Hime! The stamping is gorgeous!

rosa is looking pretty sweet from what I have seen too!

moonfall
02-11-2008, 11:23 PM
I scrapped the Tetra idea. What do you say to Lyn from Fire Emblem? She's an assist trophy in Brawl. I'm already doing one Fire Emblem costume (Soren).

If I don't have time to make this costume, which I might not, I'll probably end up reworking my Rose Bride Utena into Zelda. I'd probably do Zelda Friday or Saturday so as not to interfere with the shoot.

negativedreamer
02-12-2008, 05:23 AM
Lyn from fire emblem would be WAY better then Soren. Keep in mind there are only a few days left until the February 15th deadline for costume completion, so If you can make a quality costume (plus sword and wig) by that point, it would be great.

moonfall
02-12-2008, 08:25 AM
Deadline for the costume competition? I wasn't planning on entering anyway. Is the photoshoot something you have to have a definite list of participants for before the con?

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way I could have a costume ready by Saturday, especially since I have a buttload of schoolwork (ah, college. Wonderful, isn't it?)

negativedreamer
02-12-2008, 09:08 AM
Deadline for the costume competition? I wasn't planning on entering anyway. Is the photoshoot something you have to have a definite list of participants for before the con?

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way I could have a costume ready by Saturday, especially since I have a buttload of schoolwork (ah, college. Wonderful, isn't it?)

yes unfortunately the entire shoot is storyline based, and will be made into a book. So each character in shoot will have a particular role to play, and I have to write the story and plotline with who has showed me a completed costume by the date to ensure that the sotry i create wont be hurt by an uncompleted costume at day of the shoot. when the original post was made there was a deadilne of February 15th posted for that reason.

There will be a sequel to the story for next year, and the characters needed will be posted shortly after the book/online product is completed. Nintendo will definately be back, and maybe some FF characters too, plus another game world too.

sorry abuot all of this, but i had to make certain rules to make sure the people that are helping me organise and make thier own costumes have thier hard work rewarded. All of the people in the shoot are in colledge or work 40+ hour jobs (I am a teacher who works 50 hours a week). I posted the info for the shoot in early january so there would be enough time for everyone no matter how busy.

Either way see you at megacon!! I will be wearing ocarina ganon on saturday, and windwaker ganon on sunday.

moonfall
02-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Ah well, we can always meet and take photos outside the shoot, whatever I decide to wear.

negativedreamer
02-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Ah well, we can always meet and take photos outside the shoot, whatever I decide to wear.

definately, i may try to knock out a fire emblem cosutme if I have enough time.. *crosses fingers*

Korinchan
02-15-2008, 01:25 AM
definately, i may try to knock out a fire emblem cosutme if I have enough time.. *crosses fingers*

Ooohh...you and your 'time'! Only you could say something like that...geez. XP

negativedreamer
02-15-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey All!

Thanks to all those who applied... Here is the pretty much final cast list. I may consider possible Final Fantasy character who have WEAPONS. Sorry, but I have more than enough spell casters/summoners already.

Nintendo:
Link - Tsyusa
Zelda/Tetra -The Princess Zelda
Ganondorf - negativedreamer
Mario - dennisud
Luigi - Chris aka "Satoshi"
Rosalina - Misatonpenpen
Pit - Hime no toki
Aryl - Mew Illusion
Ash - Pikabelle
Gerudo - Yamil
Wario - Blake
Snake - Makio Twist
Pikachu - have costume, person inside of it to be named...

Final Fantasy will be up in a few minutes!

negativedreamer
02-15-2008, 01:24 PM
now for the other side...

Final Fantasy Cast:
Cloud: Kenshin Himura
Shiva: Cynthia (Trisha's Sister)
Lulu: Trisha
Rosa: Temari of Suna
Moogle: machinaprincess
Black Mage: Vinylgirl
White Mage: Chiefy
Red Mage: Val
Tiffa: Silvver
Fran: Manchi
Yuna: Ravenmist
Lenne: Andi
Gogo: Fooz
Reno: Tristan
Rinoa: Alera?
Adea: Marjorie?

Pantsu_chan
02-15-2008, 01:53 PM
I'm really looking forward to being a part of this!!! Glad I was able to help out!

Aleera
02-15-2008, 02:51 PM
Great to see the casts lists.

I was thinking I could add the angel wings to my Rinoa.
Or if that's be a bad idea (space wise), I can just leave her as is. I'm glad I can be a part of this.

Dr. Anime
02-15-2008, 10:49 PM
Whoo! This is gonna be a blast! :rockon:

Kenshin Himura
02-16-2008, 07:42 AM
Negativedreamer thank you so much for the part as cloud! I will do my best at the shoot and I can't wait to see the entire story finished!

Korinchan
02-16-2008, 12:26 PM
That's quite the impressive cast, I must say!

Epic group will be epic.

Chiefy
02-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Woot im looking forward to this! ^_^

negativedreamer
02-16-2008, 08:41 PM
ohh also add in tristan as Reno... sorry about that! added him in last second and I forgot to put him on the list~

PikaBelleChu
02-17-2008, 12:57 PM
This is gonna be so AWESOME>.and it's so Awesome so many great cosplayers will be a part of this....(o~_^o)

Foos
02-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Lol, that's awesome. Can't wait for Sunday!

negativedreamer
02-19-2008, 10:18 AM
To all those that were selected...

You will recieving your assignments and matchups by monday next week. I am open to suggestions on who you think your character could be doing.... so please email nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com if you want to put your 2 cents in

Hime no Toki
02-19-2008, 10:55 AM
Looks like we have quite a nice cast! Pit is still being worked on, mostly it's a matter of piecing leather and finishing up the tunic and getting the wig spiked. :D So excited, just...2 and a half weeks! EGADZ!

Lucifer
02-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Wow, Cloud and Reno are lucky guys, to be surrounded by a bunch of FF ladies :3

negativedreamer
02-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Wow, Cloud and Reno are lucky guys, to be surrounded by a bunch of FF ladies :3

wow, i never really noticed that...

dennisud2015
02-20-2008, 05:04 AM
To all those that were selected...

You will recieving your assignments and matchups by monday next week. I am open to suggestions on who you think your character could be doing.... so please email nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com if you want to put your 2 cents in

I for one will leave it to your capable "gamer' hands!

;-)

moonfall
02-20-2008, 07:12 PM
Who's wearing the Pikachu costume? Is the one one Pikabelle made and wore at AWA?

negativedreamer
02-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Who's wearing the Pikachu costume? Is the one one Pikabelle made and wore at AWA?

Yes, that is the costume that will be in the shoot, but we have yet to have someone willing/able/approved to wear it yet. If you are interested send your height and measurments to nintendovsfinalfantasy@yahoo.com to see if you can fit it well and we will go from there.

MachinaPrincess
02-21-2008, 11:46 AM
Woooh I'm really excited about this. Nearly done w/ revamping the moogle costume and looking forward to meeting everyone I haven't met already! :bouncer:

Is megacon here yet? u_u

Aleera
02-21-2008, 02:41 PM
Wings isn't exactly in the battle vision the leaders have, so I won't be doing them for Megacon. However I might add a Rinoa's pin wheel weapon to my existing costume and sew in the hair streaks. Good to hear about everyone's progress.

PikaBelleChu
02-21-2008, 03:23 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/975459/

Yup this is the one, my boyfriend is wearing it in this pic and he stands 6,0 I added extra fabric for the legs cause originally I made it for myself and I stand 5,8. But it can fit anyone really that stands 5,6 to 6,0....

Bane84
02-24-2008, 11:43 PM
I'll be there to watch the goings on in the shoot, even though I decided not to participate. Luigi will be well represented. :)

Bunnie-Fu
02-25-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi everyone! Is there still space for the photoshoot? I was debating on wearing my Rikku outfit but either Pixie (kingdom hearts 2) or Thief (FFX-2) version. hmm..

I would love to see everyone there! is it still on sunday?

Mechabaragon
02-25-2008, 09:55 AM
Even if we're not in the photo shoot, it'll be entertaining to watch you lot go through with it. Good luck! -thumbs up-

negativedreamer
02-25-2008, 10:24 AM
To anyone who wants to attend BUT is not in it. I wouldnt mind you being there, but please if you could be corteous and not take any pictures of the people involved until AFTER its all over. It will help it go smoothly for us and also keep the story and what I am thinking for the final product a bit more of a suprise.

negativedreamer
02-25-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey peoples!
I emailed most of you your story/fight assignments. For Gogo, Rinoa, Aryll, Ganondorf, Gerudo Woman, and Wario I should have them written tomorow evening. Thanks for keeping up! and if you have not recieved something tonite and think you should, please let me know!!
shawn

Chiefy
02-25-2008, 11:08 PM
Woohoo love the pairings! ^_^

Korinchan
02-26-2008, 02:47 AM
Oh ho ho ho! Now that is going to be an interesting matchup, indeed...

dennisud2015
02-26-2008, 04:59 AM
Those in the "Classic" group Fight, Let's YM chat tonight 8pm.

I'm "dennisud2015"!:sunburn:

Bane84
02-26-2008, 05:28 AM
Just so you know, the Mario characters may be able to utilize my full arsenal of props, including, but not limited to:

(Plushes)
- Yoshi Doll.
- 1-up Mushroom.
- Super Mushroom.
- Koopa Shell.
- Goomba.
- Golden ?-Block.
- Classic ?-Block.
- Starman.
- Fire Flower.

(Misc)
- Coins.
- Star Bits.
- Green/Orange Super Balls (For Fire Power).

That's all I can think of at the moment. (I still need to figure out some way to carry all of this stuff!)

Chiefy
02-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Those in the "Classic" group Fight, Let's YM chat tonight 8pm.

I'm "dennisud2015"!:sunburn:

Im going to try my best to be there I have relatives over. ^^

MachinaPrincess
02-26-2008, 01:45 PM
I'm crazy excited about the match up! Anyone in the match up w/ the Moogle PM me! We should all discuss stuffs!:bigtu:

BayushiKachiko
02-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Hot damn. Just looked at our list of players and all I have to say is "FREAKIN' AWESOME"

Can't wait to see some of you again! ('sup Vinyl, Foos!)

negativedreamer
02-26-2008, 06:05 PM
Hey all!
Everyone should have recieved an email about the shoot and what you will be doing. If you have not, PLEASE let me know.

A few more people will be getting a 2nd email for those involved in a 2nd fight... those should be out for next week.

Also, there are a TON of storyline pics to be done. Those will be discussed at megacon since I already have a vision for those and you just need to do the pose i already have sketched out on the story board. Some of you will only be in a few of those pics, other A LOT!

Please keep communication going, it keeps me sane and will make this a better final product!

dennisud2015
02-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Just so you know, the Mario characters may be able to utilize my full arsenal of props, including, but not limited to:

(Plushes)
- Yoshi Doll.
- 1-up Mushroom.
- Super Mushroom.
- Koopa Shell.
- Goomba.
- Golden ?-Block.
- Classic ?-Block.
- Starman.
- Fire Flower.

(Misc)
- Coins.
- Star Bits.
- Green/Orange Super Balls (For Fire Power).

That's all I can think of at the moment. (I still need to figure out some way to carry all of this stuff!)

You are my HERO MAN!

Bring Anything related to "Fire" Mario!

Mr.D

Chiefy
02-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Look forward to talking to my group in a little bit ^_^

And the props look awesome. *.*

negativedreamer
02-29-2008, 10:30 AM
Hey peoples!
As a couple of you may have heard through the grape vine, there are going to be some plot changes. Oddly enough it really doesnt change much picture wise until the last few shots. Speaking with a friend about the plot we had, just made me reconsider a few things. This will not change anything you guys have decided to do in your fights (except 1 exception) at all so really no worries.
All of it is for the better, so I am still excited about what the final product will be. For those meeting up on Saturday I will run things by you then, I am still happy to take suggestions, but better have an idea ready to go or I can not take anything more in to consideration this late in the game.
Take care guys and see everyone in 1 week!!!

MachinaPrincess
02-29-2008, 11:51 AM
Hey peoples!
As a couple of you may have heard through the grape vine, there are going to be some plot changes. Oddly enough it really doesnt change much picture wise until the last few shots. Speaking with a friend about the plot we had, just made me reconsider a few things. This will not change anything you guys have decided to do in your fights (except 1 exception) at all so really no worries.
All of it is for the better, so I am still excited about what the final product will be. For those meeting up on Saturday I will run things by you then, I am still happy to take suggestions, but better have an idea ready to go or I can not take anything more in to consideration this late in the game.
Take care guys and see everyone in 1 week!!!

Who all is meeting up on Saturday and where?

negativedreamer
02-29-2008, 01:15 PM
Who all is meeting up on Saturday and where?

Hit me up on AIM and I will give you the details!

MachinaPrincess
02-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Hit me up on AIM and I will give you the details!

will do sir ^_^

ravenmist
03-01-2008, 10:36 AM
When are we gonna get more info about who is invloved with which group? I haven't gotten anything yet, except an email from Belle (pikebellechu) saying my sis and I are with her Pokemon trainer. Any news yet? And where will we all be meeting?

MachinaPrincess
03-01-2008, 10:42 AM
When are we gonna get more info about who is invloved with which group? I haven't gotten anything yet, except an email from Belle (pikebellechu) saying my sis and I are with her Pokemon trainer. Any news yet? And where will we all be meeting?

You're with Pikabelle? You should have gotten an email. I did. I'm the Moogle in that match up.

Tsuyosa
03-03-2008, 04:19 PM
HEY! Guys, you might want to take into consideration DAYLIGHT SAVINGS IS THIS SUNDAY!
We're losing an hour of sleep on sunday morning, (setting our clocks from 6, to 7:00 for instance)

So keep that in mind when planning to attend the convention on sunday!

MachinaPrincess
03-03-2008, 04:37 PM
HEY! Guys, you might want to take into consideration DAYLIGHT SAVINGS IS THIS SUNDAY!
We're losing an hour of sleep on sunday morning, (setting our clocks from 6, to 7:00 for instance)

Oh wow thanks. Didnt know that.

Thats funny though...when i went to Janicon last year daylight savings was sunday too XD but the other way around. Lol. oh the hilarity! :rofl:

negativedreamer
03-03-2008, 06:36 PM

woah.. thanks for being responsible and realizing that.

Tsuyosa
03-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Lol, thank my mom for e-mailing me a reminder! XD

dennisud2015
03-04-2008, 05:06 AM
woah.. thanks for being responsible and realizing that.

Well i hope most of you are coherent at that time!

HEHEHEHEHE~!=)

See you all at the Shoot!

Mr.D

Hime no Toki
03-04-2008, 10:26 AM
Ugh, daylight savings! Less time to sleep and get stuff ready Sunday morning! As long as I don't drink like crazy or act like a maniac on Saturday night, I'll be fine. No one wants to see a hungover angel...lol...

negativedreamer
03-04-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey All,

Megacon is almost here. I am thankful for all the hard work and input that some of you have done. It is making this a MUCH better experience for everyone involved.

What I do want to have is a meetup BEFORE the shoot. It will just be for logistical stuff so Sunday goes smoothly. I dont think meeting earlier than we already are on sunday will help anyone, so....

Saturday Evening at 7:30 will be the meet up. It will be RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DEALERS ROOM MAIN DOOR! It will not be a long meeting, maybe 30 minutes.

I would like as many of you to be there as possible. it woudl be a good chance to do a "run through", to tell you the exact location, and to get answered anything you would like to know.

A few of you wont be at Megacon until Sunday, so obviously you can not make it, but the only ones I know that about are Belle and Satoshi. Everyone else needs to talk to me BEFORE HAND if they can not be there. I am willl to work the details out with you, just let me know sooner.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS NOW! Or call my cell. If you do not have my number, check your email, its there. If the email is not there it is in your spam box, a number of peoples email were being put there for some reason. IF I DONT PICK UP LEAVE A MESSAGE! I am probably on the phone with another cast member at the moment.

Thanks!
Shawn

Korinchan
03-04-2008, 10:56 PM
No one wants to see a hungover angel...lol...

It could be a plot twist!

Hime no Toki
03-05-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh, Dominique. I just LOL'd at work over that one. I think I'll be fine though, I don't intend to drink anything Saturday night. I'm a good little cherub...thingy! I'm totally psyched for Mega though, just a couple more days guys!

MachinaPrincess
03-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Hehe the shoot was so much fun! I'm really glad i got to be a part of it. The costumes were amazing. Hime your pitt was awesome. Those wings were amazing. Tamari: your Rosa was gorgeous you did a fantastic job you really put alot of work into that. mmmm too many good ones to list. But I had alot of fun and cant wait to see the finished product ^,^

Hope to see all of you at other cons!

Foos
03-10-2008, 02:24 PM
Poor Ganon spent the entire shoot getting beaten up.

It was seriously a HUGE production and I can't wait to see the end result.

Pantsu_chan
03-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Just wanted to post and say thank you to Shawn for organizing this event! I had a great time (even though I was totally blind for the entire thing) and look forward to seeing the finished product! If you're planning on doing this again next year for Mega, count me in!

negativedreamer
03-10-2008, 10:13 PM
thanks all! it means alot to me!

Poor Ganon spent the entire shoot getting beaten up.

It was seriously a HUGE production and I can't wait to see the end result.

ravenmist
03-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Yes, thanks Shawn for organizing this. We had TONS of fun!! I cannot wait to see the final product. Everyone was amazing and so sweet and fun to hang around with.
Ugh, staying up super late to make two new Songstress skirts was not fun, but worth it. I'm afraid to see the pics of us getting drawn on. Soo funny yet frightening.
It was great seeing many of you again and meeting some for the first time!! Hopefully we'll meet again at another con (or on my next trip to FL).

dennisud2015
03-10-2008, 11:25 PM
otyher than the length of time which did tire me out, I loved being in such a "BIG" production. I already sent my comments on and can say YOOOO to youse alls! Glad to meet new and old faces and Jeff... YOUR SUIT CASE RUUUUUUUUUUUUULES!
:rockon:

Finally I am so blessed to meet such a bevy of beautiful Bodatious and Boffo Females of the faiere sex! What guy wouldn't!:bigtu:

As for Da Bossman, YOU ARE A SPARTAAAAAAN! Evan if your also Gannondorf

Hope to do more in DA futures!

Mr.D:skidude2:

Korinchan
03-11-2008, 12:37 AM
Everyone was amazing at the shoot! Thank you so much Shawn for letting me be a part of this. You worked so hard, and the results will be epic!!!
To all of the people that I got to meet, "Hi!" I miss you all already.
Hime, your Pitt was teh smex. Even if your wings almost kill you every time you wear them. XD
Mr. D!!! You were super great and funny!
MachinaPrincess thank you so much! You were adorable as a moogle.
Oh! A huge thank you goes out to Chief Chan and vinylgrrl for helping with the numerous malfunctions. T.T Spirit gum is a savior! I <3 you both!

Chiefy
03-11-2008, 12:42 AM
I had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting everyone!

@Negative: You are amazing. You took so much time to help all of us work all these amazing scenes in and for that I must thank you. I really look forward to working with you again. ^_^

kimiko_yuki
03-11-2008, 02:20 AM
it was a lot of fun working w/ you guys, can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it'll be epic! Honestly shawn, how do you come up with these things ^_^
Shout out to my moogle, machinapricess, kupo! kupo!

MachinaPrincess
03-11-2008, 11:21 AM
it was a lot of fun working w/ you guys, can't wait to see the finished product. I'm sure it'll be epic! Honestly shawn, how do you come up with these things ^_^
Shout out to my moogle, machinapricess, kupo! kupo!

Kupo kupo! It was tons of fun! I was glad to meet everyone and see a few ppl again.

negativedreamer
03-14-2008, 06:42 AM
Hey all!
A photo from our shoot is being showcased. Check it out... Its pretty damb epic!
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1438421/

Hime no Toki
03-14-2008, 07:32 AM
The angle makes Chris look huuuuuge! Well, he's 5'11" already but still, haha. I don't think he realized it even got showcased, because this morning he was like...why does this have over 900 views? lol. I am looking forward to all the amazing shots! This is just a taste of the entire, epic package!

Lucifer
03-14-2008, 07:35 AM
From the depth perception it looks like Chris is a foot or so close to the camera, which adds to the 'largeness' in general. The sword, hair, and fact he's tall helps too.

MachinaPrincess
03-14-2008, 08:16 AM
that pic is pure awesomeness. Mab did a great job. I can't wait to see the rest of it +_+

negativedreamer
04-01-2008, 10:05 PM
http://www.cosplay.com/photo/1464007/

picked the final shots for the shoot that will be used... they look great.
but i saw this pick and i couldnt help but post it. Thanks all!