PDA

View Full Version : G.I.-Joe Cosplay Group

dennisud2015
09-16-2007, 01:52 AM
There will be a G.I.-Joe cosplay group shoot Friday at Megacon 2008!

keep an "EYE" here for which characters are taken and which are avaiable for your use!

So far;

-Bazooka: dennisud2015
-Snake Eyes: Negative_Dreamer

More to come!

dennisud AKA Mr.D:argue:

negativedreamer
09-16-2007, 09:32 AM
There will be a G.I.-Joe cosplay group shoot Friday at Megacon 2008!

keep an "EYE" here for which characters are taken and which are avaiable for your use!

So far;

-Bazooka: dennisud2015
-Snake Eyes: Negative_Dreamer

More to come!

dennisud AKA Mr.D:argue:

I actually wont be snake eyes, but rather tunnel rat! if i dont do him i may be a crimson guard....

makio
09-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Count me in as Storm Shadow. :sunburn:

BTW, I'm most likely going to also be in a TeamFortress2 group that weekend; feel free to join up for pictures!

JackOLantern
10-09-2007, 12:46 PM
dude im a huge red sox fan so i will do my best to get a cutter costume made by then. wish me luck!

fightstar
10-09-2007, 01:34 PM
Count me in as Storm Shadow. :sunburn:

BTW, I'm most likely going to also be in a TeamFortress2 group that weekend; feel free to join up for pictures!

*sigh* Storm Shadow. I guess he was over on the G.I. Joe side, for a little while anyway. Just given you some grief my man. I know my friend and I will try to be there this next year in 2008 as Cobra of course. We could to a face off. You know a Ninja vs. Ninja. I had to battle a 'Stormy' at Dragon Con in some Ninja Thumb War which was totally happenstance I assure you.

JackOLantern
10-10-2007, 12:12 PM
somebody better be ship wreck he was always my favorite. and his outfit will be soooooooo simple

makio
10-10-2007, 01:17 PM
fightstar --- LoL, I promise I'll try to do the role justice. I wasn't sure if this meet-up was just the Joes or if it's both sides. I'll ask NegativeDreamer about it later. If it's just the Joes, I'll prolly go as Doc or Alpine, since I don't have the barrel-chest to look like Roadblock. :crylaugh:

negativedreamer
10-29-2007, 07:06 PM
well storm shadow is sorta joe... sorta cobra. I would like to see as many Joes or Cobras as we can get so makiotwist be there in whatever you got!