PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Twister Game

Koryn
09-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Post if you went to that-- I got some pretty damn funny pictures of Naruto and Yondaime playing against each-other in those intimate positions.

And I have a whole butt-load of pics from the photoshoot today, and the one on Saturday, so, if you attended either of those, chances are I have a pic of you; but you'll have to PM me for those.

Anyways; seriously, who thought that was the funniest thing in the world? The yaoi paddle on Yondaime's butt...-gigglesnort- I had to cut short because my Aunt picked me up like three flippin' hours earlier than she should have.

KuroiTsubasa
09-17-2007, 09:55 PM
Hoy I'm just glad she didn't whack my but with the paddle! I unfortunately didn't have a camera so I can't wait to see pictures!

Koryn
09-18-2007, 08:43 PM
We should seriously arrange a meeting between all those people at the Photoshoots and the Twister game. :3 I'm trying to plan a cabin or camping trip in December for everyone, so, wh00t!

^^'

Animeg151
09-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Ha ha! I was there on Sunday as Kiba [the one with the Golden Laborador plushie] and I watched the whole Naruto Twister game which was amusing! Espeically with KuroiTsubasa. xD