PDA

View Full Version : Any "Tales of" cosplayers attending...?

Ryouko
09-16-2007, 05:48 PM
I'm really curious to see if there will be any other Tales cosplayers coming to OniCon. I'm hoping to have Senel from Legendia finished just in time, but I'll also be bringing Luke from Abyss with me.

Any others by chance?

IchiHaneTenshi
09-21-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm also doing Luke! :3 I've got an Asche and a Jade coming with me as well! X3

Ryouko
09-23-2007, 09:43 AM
yaaay ^^ long or short haired Luke?

DawnYuuki
09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
AHA! Tales fans DO exist in Texas!!! :toothy:

And you're cosplaying Senel? Pwn-idge! (He's my favorite Tales hero) Legendia never gets any love.

Well, now I HAVE to go. I'll either be going as Arche from Tales of Phantasia, or Luke -though the costume isn't finished, and I still need to get my hair dyed like his, what with the flame-colored tips- (wow, that'd make three). Lol, Abyss gathering, anyone?

Sorry if my enthusiasm is overwhelming, but I'm new to cosplaying and have always been a tales fan. The lack of fans I've seen in Texas has saddened me, so this just made my evening. I was actually going to post a topic like this myself.

What day are you guys planning on going? My high-school anime club is going on Saturday, I believe, but I may or may not go with them.

Ryouko
09-26-2007, 09:14 AM
I'll be there the entire weekend from Thursday to Sunday. :)

I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish Senel in time, but I'm sure going to try. But I'll definitely be bringing Luke.

There's actually quite a few Tales fans in Texas, we had a great turnout at A-kon last May. ^^

DawnYuuki
09-26-2007, 05:05 PM
Aw. I wasn't able to make it to A-kon, but I bet that was fun. ^_^

Wow, the whole weekend? I stayed at Anime Fest in Dallas this year for the whole weekend, and it was amazing, but I doubt the parents are going to allow that sort of stay again so soon after Anime Fest. Still, it should be fun to see you there as Senel or Luke. They're both awesome in my book, but I've only ever seen one Senel cosplayer in photos. That's one hard costume. Kudos for making it!

I also might have convinced some of my friends to start last minute Tales cosplays, so I won't say anything for sure since I don't know how long they'll take to make, but there may yet be more of us!