PDA

View Full Version : Meeting you all......sugoi~desu!

TheLoneWolf
05-18-2003, 11:52 PM
Wolf's Rainers,KoF'ers,cosplay.com'ers,con people alike.It was awesome meeting you all!

Shaft
05-19-2003, 07:30 AM
It was cool meeting you too man. You were pretty damn phat. I also enjoyed all of the rest of the gang that belonged to cosplay.com. Perhaps we all will cross paths again and eat a ton of pocky.

ParnsAngel
05-19-2003, 10:21 AM
It was great hanging out with you too! Wolf's Rain rocks, ne? ^_^

Menchi
05-19-2003, 11:45 AM
it was kewl to meet some of ya guys an put faces to the names i see alot ^^. still huntin down pics of me in costme as it was rare this year...being i was kinda staffing ^^;; if i can ge tmy profile updated a get pic it will be grea ^^

Yui
05-19-2003, 03:56 PM
Thanks for putting up with my fractured-ness and hyper-activity due to lack of proper sleep. (And the lil' WR group rocked ^_-)

Ayaka
05-19-2003, 04:20 PM
Great meeting you too! You still have my earrings, actually . . . XD No matter though. Yay Wolf's Rain! :D

TheLoneWolf
05-19-2003, 05:24 PM
I still do,don't i? XD
Yeah,it was awesome!
It was interesting finally seeing some of the people here in person,y'know?

Saeru
05-19-2003, 08:15 PM
It was. There are pictures you associate with people...and then....there are the people. x-x

But you're all so cool. ^_^

Saeru

fabcentaur
05-19-2003, 08:35 PM
It was great to meet you too - ^_^ You made a very convincing Tsume.

fabcentaur

Yui
05-19-2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Saeru
It was. There are pictures you associate with people...and then....there are the people. x-x

Wow, we sure tricked you ^_-

Hehe, it was very weird at this con that I finally really started to lose a bit of my introvertedness and actually talk to people. And it was bizarre that so many people I hadn't met before knew who I was X_x* Like people I just met were quoting things I said on the boards, and then I had four people come ask for wig/hair assistance. And I showed up at the j-rock panel during the middle of it and wasn't going to jump in with the trivia game, but I couldn't resist the Psycho le Cemu question, and then three different peeps were like "Yui!" And then we snuck into the art auction on Sunday while my Sephiroth pic was getting bid on, and someone noticed me and shouted "Hey, there's the artist!" And they made a big deal out of it and made me all self-conscious ^_^** (So I signed some of the pieces, cuz I figured if anyone pays $70 for a print, they deserve it to be signed.)
Uh, yeah, so I guess I can't hide at cons anymore...

TheLoneWolf
05-19-2003, 08:48 PM
>It was great to meet you too - ^_^ You made a very convincing Tsume.

Why Thank you!
I'm trying to place the face with the name......were you cosplaying as Sesshomaru on Saturday night?

ParnsAngel
05-19-2003, 09:43 PM
Oh! Ayaka, you were Toboe! Haha, it just hit me...
you posted in another thread and I was like "this Ayaka person knows me but I have no clue who she is cause she doesnt have any pics up and thats really kinda weird" but I get it now ^_^
You made a great Toboe, even if your hair was rebelling *hehe* and your little wolfie was the cutest ^_^

Hangin out with all of you was _the best!!!_ I get pics back tomorrow, I'm so excited ^_^
I cant wait to see the one in the flowers, though -- who took that? I bet it'll be pretty ^_^

TheLoneWolf
05-19-2003, 09:44 PM
Me and Yui,right?
I'll have mine in by thursday.....I can hardly wait!

>It was. There are pictures you associate with people...and then....there are the people. x-x

Saeru......I'm a cosplayer,you're a cosplayer,everyone here is a cosplayer.....we're all a cool people!

ParnsAngel
05-19-2003, 09:49 PM
*laughs* can someone say...."Scanning party?" XD

I'll post a link or something when my pics are up so we can all see them ^_^

Cant wait!!!!!!!

fabcentaur
05-19-2003, 10:51 PM
<<Why Thank you! I'm trying to place the face with the name......were you cosplaying as Sesshomaru on Saturday night?>>

No... hehe, I was Hige. ;)

fd

TheLoneWolf
05-19-2003, 11:10 PM
Ah......Hige.Man,That was a sw33t costume!......would've been great if we'd met earlier!

ParnsAngel
05-19-2003, 11:32 PM
Hige! I apologize for the blank stare I gave you when LW introduced us on Sunday, I was rather out of it from the chaos the night before...but then again, wasnt everybody? *lol*
Great Hige costume, I absolutely adored your collar!! It _is_ a shame we didn't meet earlier, but it was great seein you anyway ^_^
Who's up for an encore performance of Wolf's Rain next Acen? *lol*

TheLoneWolf
05-19-2003, 11:41 PM
>Hige! I apologize for the blank stare I gave you when LW introduced us on Sunday, I was rather out of it from the chaos the night before...but then again, wasnt everybody? *lol*

Indeed....I chilled with you ladies for a couple of hours and forgot it was you as Chii.....now that was also......spacy.....

fabcentaur
05-20-2003, 12:13 AM
Yes, it would of been nice to meet up. We didn't think we were going until Friday night, and we left after 11am Saturday morning. (5 hour drive) If I had known y'all were to meet up earlier, i would of got there earlier -_-

fab

Ayaka
05-20-2003, 12:28 AM
fabcentaur - WAAAH were you the Hige I probably frightened while running to the masq? ^^;;;

ParnsAngel - Ah, thanks! ^^ Yeah, lol . . . ahh people probably think I'm a weirdo cause I have no gallery pics. It's only cause I haven't had any pics of me I thought were any good . . . ^^;;; I swear I'll put some up soon!

I'll have all my pics up by tomorrow night, probably, I have no camera cable at the moment so . . . ><;;;

Ashe
05-20-2003, 12:40 AM
Meeting you all was wonderful. Everyone I talked to was so friendly and nice , my only regret was that I didn't have enough time to really talk to more people. ACEN was an all around great experience for me this year. Thank you to everyone for making it so.

Alright, I'm done gushing now. ^_^

fabcentaur
05-20-2003, 06:37 AM
Ayaka- ^^; I have no idea, what did you do to frighten me?

fab

Ayaka
05-20-2003, 07:31 AM
FabCentaur - Err well if that was you standing outside the women's restroom before the masquerade, I was running to check in with my group, saw you, did a double take, skidded to a stop, and proceeded to talk very quickly about you looking cool and Wolf's Rain and then ran off again, as I recall. ^^; Was all a bit sudden so I was worried I kinda surprised you . . . ^^;

Shaft
05-20-2003, 07:55 AM
Jyuusan was pretty phat. Hes probably one of the nicest people I met at the con. Eurobeat, is awesome. It was hilarious, everytime I saw him he had a some girls around him. (you da man) Lone wolf was just plain cool. No more, no less. Most of the people on this site, that I met were pretty phat!

Alisa
05-20-2003, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Shaft
Jyuusan was pretty phat. Hes probably one of the nicest people I met at the con. Eurobeat, is awesome. It was hilarious, everytime I saw him he had a some girls around him. (you da man) Lone wolf was just plain cool. No more, no less. Most of the people on this site, that I met were pretty phat!

I agree, Jyuusan was pretty phat. He was the first person from cosplay.com to talk to me. I am sooo used to seeing his avatar though, so I didn't quite know whom he was. heheh *speaking to Jyuusan* "okay okay I will give you your pocky" *gives Jyuusan his pocky. And yes, I also noticed that Eurobeat ALWAYS at least one girl with him. I didn't get to talk to him or Lone Wolf sadly.

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 08:41 AM
>>Lone wolf was just plain cool. No more, no less.

Dude,you speak for me and you.Your Black Mask coolness was awesome to behold!

>>I didn't get to talk to him or Lone Wolf sadly.

And I soooo wanted to have a nice chat with you >.<...oh well,that's what the next we both go to is for!

fabcentaur
05-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Hehe, that was you? ;) I remember, but na you didn't suprise me, it was more amusing than anything. ^_^

fab

JyuuSan
05-20-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Shaft

Originally posted by Alisa
I agree, Jyuusan was pretty phat. He was the first person from cosplay.com to talk to me. I am sooo used to seeing his avatar though, so I didn't quite know whom he was. heheh *speaking to Jyuusan* "okay okay I will give you your pocky" *gives Jyuusan his pocky. And yes, I also noticed that Eurobeat ALWAYS at least one girl with him. I didn't get to talk to him or Lone Wolf sadly.

Aww.....thank you so much!! :bashful: *goes to enjoy box of pocky!*

Saeru
05-20-2003, 05:24 PM
And by the way, Lone Wolf, thanks for the statue suggestion. I sat up there all bored like, but people DID eventually come along! Thanks for the help. ^_^

Saeru

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Hehe......Muetaro?

Ok,ok....so that quote has no point at all here,but I've always wanted to say that! :D

Ah Saeru,glad to be of help,but when we all were there,and you suddenly dissappeared,I was like "0.o.....so she was a ninja...."

I must say,for my first real cosplay,I was very pleased with the way Tsume turned out.

Ayaka
05-20-2003, 08:01 PM
Fabcentuar - heheh glad I didn't freak you out. ^^

LoneWolf - For a first cosplay, man, that was seriously bad@$$ (woulda been even not for a first time)!

ParnsAngel
05-20-2003, 08:15 PM
That was your first? Sure fooled me! Looks like you totally knew what you were doin ^^ I loved it :)

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 08:20 PM
Oh I knew what I was doing,I just didn't know how to do it,so,after days of bugging other cosplayers,learning to sew,and losing enough blood for a transfusion ^^;;,Tsume finally took shape!
*pats himself on back*
Indeed,I got m4d Sk|llz! Needless to say,though,my skill level pales in comparison to say....people here with majors in fashion and textiles ;)
This Tsume was actually meant to be more of a "practice dummy Tsume"........Tsume ver 2.0 will hopefully be better than this one.Again,I'm pretty bloody pleased with the feedback.Getting recognized and getting on a favourites list,you can imgine how I feel about myself......:skidude2:.....pretty good!

Nerve-chan
05-20-2003, 08:38 PM
It was great meeting you Lone Wolf!

I hope we can do more Kula and K' photos next year!

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 08:42 PM
Count on it Nerve-Chan!
Haging out with you was SO.MUCH.FUN! :D

Nerve-chan
05-20-2003, 08:54 PM
Thank you!
^_^

limebarb
05-20-2003, 09:40 PM
This was our first year actually enjoying ourselves and not suffering in the Artists Alley. ^_^

It was awesome to meet everyone. My (Ryan's) memory is really bad, so I can't remember names, but as soon as we go through out pile-o-clothing, I'm sure I'll find the AIM names and emails that I got. Anime Central was previously known for mostly mediocre costumes, but this year was something else. I think we can all be proud that we've established ACEN as one of the most respectable cons in the US. (maybe)

Eurobeat King
05-20-2003, 09:56 PM
Very nice seeing everyone at A-cen this year, be it for the first time or "officially-meeting" even though I saw people last year and took their pics. :) Loved the costumes, and thanks to those people who recognized me and complimented my pictures. I did the best I could, and got over 1000 pics, but I got tired a lot this weekend, and it affected my picture-taking.. :( Thankfully Admin was there to get what I missed. Hopefully I'll get back on track next weekend with Project A-kon.

I hope everyone enjoys the pics that I took, and if I missed taking your picture, I do apologize in advance. Hopefully I won't miss your costume next time, and I look forward to seeing everyone at a con soon. :)

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 09:59 PM
Lime.You were the link at ACen?

limebarb
05-20-2003, 10:48 PM
Hey, LoneWolf. This is kind of confusing. limebarb is the cosplay comission site run by my girlfriend and I. She's Barb and I'm Ryan, but I'm the one mostly posting on the forums right now. (I can't figure out how to get my own account)

So to answer your question, yes I was the Link. Did you see me? If so, please tell me you didn't sing that song.....;.;

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 11:19 PM
That.....song?
Actually no,I saw you on sunday with Sheik while hanging with Nerve

TheLoneWolf
05-21-2003, 11:30 AM
Oh and question.Ashley,I simply had to ask you this.While you were posing in the VHD group,in your costume.....um......it really didn't look humanly possible to bend a human ankle the way you had it.What gives?

Menchi
05-21-2003, 01:23 PM
lime: ya remember the person dressed as rabi en rose who was hovering around artist alley alot on saturday? nobody seems to know i was even there...AT ALL. that or they ignored me...but threre isnt any thing wrong with tme as rabi en rose. i rather enjoyed the costume an love it to death.

RyanW
05-21-2003, 02:28 PM
This is Ryan from Limebarb.com, I started my own account. I saw the Rabi~en~Rose. I saw one in particular that's probably you. It was very good, I think that people probably were just running around trying to get to stuff. Having the dealers room in another county didn't help....

That Shiek was cool, she really had the acrobatics down, and we got some great shots with the cosplay.com staff. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures!!!!

fabcentaur
05-22-2003, 12:42 AM
^_^ This is me... ;D

http://www.the-monkees.net/FuzzyDuc/journal/cosplayhige.jpg

fabcentaur

Yui
05-22-2003, 01:38 AM
oooo, fabcentaur I missed ya completely -_- where were you Saturday?...erg...
::kidnaps lil' Hige...:: That's a darn good expression, by the way...

TheLoneWolf
05-22-2003, 11:46 AM
I met Fab a couple of hours after we were done WR-ing in the lobby ^^.

Ayaka
05-22-2003, 04:58 PM
Yeah same for me, I'd changed into Angel Sanctuary. We MUST nab you at another con and do WR redux!

TheLoneWolf
05-22-2003, 05:39 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/002_00A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/003_0A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/004_1A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/006_3A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/008_5A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/009_6A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/010_7A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/013_10A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/014_11A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/016_13A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/017_14A.JPG
http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/cosplay0/images/018_15A.JPG

Yep......we rule.

fabcentaur
05-22-2003, 05:49 PM
Yui - i think you were Darcia, yes? If so than I saw you while you were still in costume. I took a picture of you by the esculator. ^_^

ayaka - ^^; thanks. I would enjoy a get together. :) ...I might go to Sugoicon this year. I don't do cosplay too much (hardly even) My friend (who was the tallest Noface) is more into it.

LW - when he finally saw me and asked where I was, I told him i found some food and decided to dine out. ^_~ I was hoping it was a good Hige answer.

fd

TheLoneWolf
05-22-2003, 05:53 PM
>I might go to Sugoicon this year

Oh really? I know for sure that there's gonna be a tooboe there,her+ you n' me make a WR group!!

Yui
05-22-2003, 06:41 PM
my, what big photos you have...I especially like the ones where my eye is all red and zombie-ish...
er, yeah, I just unearthered my cameras this morning, so my own pics won't be up for another couple of days.
Yea. But I'm so glad we helped promote WR. ^_^

Menchi
05-22-2003, 07:14 PM
i got a few up finally pls dont be mad at me for not having many pic though...these are all i got beore my camera vanished. is mostly thursday night if any friday i am amazed. btw they are in my gallery enjoy *ShrugS

TheLoneWolf
05-22-2003, 09:45 PM
Dude.Maybe you should stop working for staff.Do something........it's getting......annoying......

TheLoneWolf
05-23-2003, 12:33 PM
o.0.....?
Intersting.So you live close to Cincinnati.(More off-topicness) Come to Ikasucon!!

Menchi
05-23-2003, 12:39 PM
hmmmm i cant wait to run into ya guys at a con again maybe by then woud have my new costume i wanna start when i can. i got me soem orange satin an wee!

Hime no Malice
06-12-2003, 07:28 PM
You guys were so fantastic at A-Cen '03. I can't possibly wait for A-Cen '04 already. We have a really good Malice Mizer group planned ~_^. Jaa!