PDA

View Full Version : Fall FMA Gathering: What are you Bringing?

LadyHawke78
09-18-2007, 04:17 PM
Alright, we need a thread for food stuffs because the other one is too cluttered with random BS and lulz.

EDITED, B!TCHES!!
(FYI, WHY does poor Hawkeye always wind up organizing stuff? grumblegrumblegroan...)

FOOD:

LH: Root Beer Cupcakes, corndogs, and... possibly Chocolate Death Diabeetus Pie.
PD: Yuengling Cupcakes and Carrot Cupcakes
Oshi: Tortilla chips and homemade guacamole
SV: Animal Crackers!

PLATES, SILVERWARE AND SH!T:

SV: Plates
Technowraith: possibly silverwares and stuff from BJ's

MONEY:

LH: $5
PD: $5
SW: $10
Technowraith: $10
AP: $15
SV IS RICH, BIIIAAATCH!!!

penny_dreadful
09-18-2007, 04:25 PM
Penny will be bringing Carrot Cupcakes and Chocolate-Yuengling Cupcakes (which are beery but child-safe), as well as $5 for foodstuffs, and plates to eat off of. SV will bring money. It adds up to a lot of cupcakes, but they're much easier to transport/serve/eat than whole cakes.

--PD

TheAnarCHris
09-18-2007, 04:25 PM
10 dollars for food stuff, and a Carrie!!

sam vimes
09-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I could make a bean salad, or something of that nature.

Definitely bringing: $100, enough paper plates for all, and an assload of charm.

Technowraith
09-18-2007, 10:29 PM
I'll definitely bring at $10 for the "general food fund".

I can also bring a few 2-liters of coke or pepsi.

Oshi
09-18-2007, 10:56 PM
Tortilla chips and homemade guacamole from me.

LadyHawke78
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
w00t. Got everyone accounted for so far!

sam vimes
09-19-2007, 01:25 PM
SV: Thinks he is bringing $100. I'll leave it up to him tell me how much he is ACTUALLY bringing...

I get paid the day before, so there's no need to doubt my word. I'M RICH, BIOTCH!!!!

Seriously though, I'd have that much anyway. I'm a worrywort when it comes to driving out-of-state.

AnimatedPoison
09-19-2007, 10:36 PM
$15 for food fund. Not much else I can do with bringing kids + crap they need.

sam vimes
09-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Oh, and two small cases of animal crackers. Since Morgan made fun of me for offering them for consumption by the ID, saying I was out of touch and that "no one eats animal crackers", it's on.

TheAnarCHris
09-21-2007, 12:52 PM
Oh, and two small cases of animal crackers. Since Morgan made fun of me for offering them for consumption by the ID, saying I was out of touch and that "no one eats animal crackers", it's on.

I'm down for some Animal Crackers. They are delicious.

LadyHawke78
09-22-2007, 05:06 AM
Hey, PD. Would the boys be able to eat Vegan stuffs?
I was considering bringing some MorningStar Farms CornDogs as well.

I'm still adapting to solid foods post-lemonade fast, and those would be good for me. Still can't handle meat... and don't want to rush it...

Fudgey gonna lose some poundage for reals.

penny_dreadful
09-22-2007, 01:15 PM

I'm still adapting to solid foods post-lemonade fast, and those would be good for me. Still can't handle meat... and don't want to rush it...

Fudgey gonna lose some poundage for reals.

I'm sure you meant AP, but if you bring MorningStar corndogs, I will eat some of those. I f'ing LOVE those things.

--Pen

AnimatedPoison
09-23-2007, 12:02 AM

I was pretty sure from past label checks, but I ran the nutrition facts through Google just to be sure, and yeah, there's too much protein in them for the boys. The boys CAN eat vegan stuffs, but not soy, and it's soy that goes into the majority of Morningstar's stuff to replace the meat (because vegans DO need protein that they aren't getting from meat, and the boys don't need that protein). Thanks for thinking of them though :)

FYI: Basically, on foods that are not meat/fish/peanut butter/aspertame/soy, if you check the label on something and there's 2g of protein or less in a serving, they can have it.

TheAnarCHris
09-24-2007, 10:31 AM
LH- I'll gladly eat the Duo's share of corndogs.

So we'll eat first, clean up and then shoot photos, like we did back in May?

LadyHawke78
09-24-2007, 03:05 PM
Sounds like a plan to me, SW.

I'm always paranoid about eating in costume, so we can get the eating out of the way early...

Corndogs will make an appearance for sure. ;)

sam vimes
09-27-2007, 05:17 PM
We're bringing any Yuengling leftover from making the brownies.

LadyHawke78
09-27-2007, 05:24 PM
As long as it is kept and consumed in the parking lot, I don't think that the park would really have an issue with that.

I need to start baking soon.

Is ATG still bringing a grill?

cealjlapointe
09-27-2007, 07:20 PM
i kind of dont understand whats going on here when is this gathering? and where?

LadyHawke78
09-27-2007, 07:53 PM
Philadelphia PA outskirts.

The bulk of attendees who go to the NECP gatherings are from the tri-state area (PA/NJ/NY.)

Technowraith
09-28-2007, 12:47 AM
No one made mention of bringing napkins or something like that. Do you guys want me to go to BJ's and get a pack?

LadyHawke78
09-28-2007, 02:23 PM
Napkins would be Fine Too...

penny_dreadful
09-28-2007, 03:15 PM
Oh, LH. You are just full of whimsy today.

Technowraith, unless you're planning on going to BJ's anyway I wouldn't worry about it. People will be going to the grocery store to pick up food once a few folks are at the site, and I haven't been in a grocery store yet that didn't sell napkins.

--Penny

allthatsgeek
09-28-2007, 04:21 PM
OK, clean grill is clean....ish.

Sooooooooo.

AnimatedPoison
09-28-2007, 05:48 PM
I guess I'll PM Calen about it, slackers XD lol But realization was made that, yeah, day picnic is not doable for ceal's distance.

penny_dreadful
09-28-2007, 05:54 PM
i kind of dont understand whats going on here when is this gathering? and where?

I just took a better look at that avatar and now I am crying. Oh, the tears! They sting!

--Penny

AnimatedPoison
09-28-2007, 06:00 PM
No alcohol in the park plz. Or at least wait until I leave with my kids...

sam vimes
09-28-2007, 08:46 PM
No alcohol in the park plz. Or at least wait until I leave with my kids...

Ten-four.

Oh--I have to pick up the snacks for the young gentlemen!

cealjlapointe
09-29-2007, 03:12 PM
yeah sorry i ive in MA and i cant make it but to let everyone know NINA LIVES