PDA

View Full Version : =( No Silver Ash..

katrinastrife
05-19-2003, 09:15 AM
I was SO looking forward to seeking Silver Ash, a Chinese Visual Kei band, at AFO, but due to SARS, they've cancelled their tour (the government won't let people leave the country). It's all detailed on the AFO site, but this is a major bummer, no?

I'm still going, of course, but I wish that stupid SARS would go away!

P.S.: You can pre-reg your 3-day tickets for $30, until July 1st! Go get 'em~!

Jess-Jess
05-24-2003, 01:36 PM
I know! I was really upset when I heard that they weren't going to be there! It would have been really cool to get to see them, but I have heard that they will be at AFO5. lol, it still sucks though, huh?

Tenjou
05-24-2003, 02:49 PM
Yeah, they're not coming to Shoujocon either. Too bad, I was looking forward to my first visual kei band to see anywhere. :(

scandia
05-25-2003, 04:16 PM
While I could care less whether Silver Ash was there or not, the news on the AFO and Wasabianime page made me dream that night that my mother was quarantined in Georgia due to a SARS scare and I could not go visit her easily. Not that it is Silver Ash or AFO's fault, but the strangest things trigger freaky dreams in me.

katrinastrife
05-26-2003, 11:59 AM
o_O That's interesting, Scandia...

I guess we'll have to wait until next year... I hope they figure out something more about SARS. I realy wish I knew what was so bad about it... I mean, I know it's really hard to sure, but it seems to be more of a threat to countries without good health care, not like America... Right?

o_O Can anyone help me out here?

twilighthush
06-04-2003, 06:33 PM
We worked really hard to book all those conventions and prepare the tour for SA.. it's really too bad that this had to happen.

But it's okay -- we always have next year, and by that time, we'll be more prepared than ever and it'll be a bigger and better tour!!!

Susumari
07-24-2003, 12:40 AM
yea! i was also looking forward to that. if they have come there would prolly big a huge clutter for me. i would definately talk to them and get autographs.

Susumari
08-05-2003, 02:22 PM
u know if they had them...the con would be atleast better then how it was, just if they had them perform...at a time where nothing was going on.