PDA

View Full Version : Johnny's Entertainment Gathering at PMX07?

tweetychick630
09-20-2007, 01:22 AM
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anyone was interested in a Johnny's Entertainment gathering (KAT-TUN, NewS, SMAP, etc.). If so, I can change this first post into a list of people attending ^_^. If not, there'll probably be a small KAT-TUN Signal group, and a Bistro SMAP Shingo Katori, so we hope to see some other Johnny's fans, and don't be afraid to approach us!

Possible songs:
KAT-TUN: Real Face, Signal, Yorokobi no Uta, Keep the Faith
NewS: Hoshi wo Mezashite
T&T: Venus
Tegomassu: Miso Soup, Kiss Kaerimichi
Hey!Say!7: Hey!Say!
Shuji to Akira: Seishun Amigo

Milai Sapphire
09-20-2007, 11:51 PM
Yay~~ :D
Hehe, I'll be there...^^;;;; But you knew that already. Soo looking forward to this. Really tempted to try to put together "Yorokobi no Uta" outfit, but hehe, dunno if I'd have that much time X3

tweetychick630
11-02-2007, 09:13 PM
With PMX just a week away, throwing this out here again to see if anyone's interested ^_^. Any day or time is probably good, though maybe....Saturday or Sunday would be good? Johnny's! *currently in a DBSK phase too though*

Milai Sapphire
11-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Seems like there's a lot of stuff/gatherings on Saturday (big ones too). Not so much on Sunday. But yeah, any time you wanna do it let me know. Might be good to put a time out there, and maybe even get it on the list. Never know, people might show up? ^^

*sad that no one else has responded* T___T;

tweetychick630
11-06-2007, 01:53 AM
Seems like there's a lot of stuff/gatherings on Saturday (big ones too). Not so much on Sunday. But yeah, any time you wanna do it let me know. Might be good to put a time out there, and maybe even get it on the list. Never know, people might show up? ^^

*sad that no one else has responded* T___T;

Haha, yeah....not too many Johnny's fans eh? T_T they need tons more advertising *besides Hey!Say!JUMP spam, lol*. Would Sunday be ok? A lot of people might have Saturday only passes. Maybe Saturday at 6 or so? I'm not sure if that conflicts with anything, but it might be late enough to miss the big gatherings, and then we can head on over to the karaoke songs and be crazy Johnny's fans singing their songs XD.....

Milai Sapphire
11-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Yes~ Lots more advertising~ :D I'm fine with Sunday (pretty sure my pass is for all 3 days...XD;; ). Then we can go to PMX on Sunday together. XD; But yeah, a lot of people probably have Saturday passes. ^^; I guess my only thing with 6 is that I'd have to send off people to come back to campus if I want to stay later than them (probably will want to) XD;

Yay~ I like the idea of karaoke ("Real Face", "Signal", "Seishun Amigo", "Miso Soup" (j/k), XD), hopefully other people will join in too

tweetychick630
11-08-2007, 04:50 AM
Hatsumichan's liking Sunday better if that's ok, although people might leave early even though karaoke seems to go until...10? O_O Hehe, I wouldn't mind two JE gatherings (Signal AND Yuto >=D), so I guess we can plan whenever because nobody else has shown interest, not even in JE forums...T_T. Updating the first post with ideas anyways XD

Milai Sapphire
11-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Ahh kk~ Sunday it be then. XD; That IS a lot better~ ^^ So wearing Signal on Sunday then? *guess we can talk about it at club too* :D

Well if anyone decides last minute that they want to join us, then at least it's out there ^^; Hmm, guess meeting in the afternoon then?