PDA

View Full Version : Games featured at Yaoi-Con?

Aggie Fan
09-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Hey, I was interested in knowing what games were going to be featured at CHUG this year, if anyone knows. I'm specifcally wondering if Guilty Gear XX will be around...I'm always looking for good Guilty Gear competition, and it would be cool to meet other people who're into GG. ^^

Mr. Wendell
09-24-2007, 06:06 PM
There isn't a definite list of the games that we have for the gameroom at Y-Con this year. However, it would be nice if you and anyone else could recommend a few games that you'd like to see for the Y-Con gameroom this year.

Most likely you'll such favorites like DDR and Taiko No Tatsujin, but we're not fully sure.

Halo 3 might be a possibility for Y-Con since it comes out tomorrow, but it all depends on how many people would be interested in playing it at Y-Con.

I will ask the gameroom staff if we will have Guilty Gear XX (either #Reload, Slash, or Accent Core) available for play this year.

cherryteagirl5
09-24-2007, 10:05 PM
I'd love to see Para Para Paradise in the game room again. ^_^

Yukari Kaiba
09-24-2007, 10:50 PM
that would be awesome to have - ive always wanted to try a para para machine XD

SSBM and Capcom VS SNK 2 would be nice to see too :D

Shinsengumi
09-26-2007, 02:36 AM
Don't forget to put in Soul Calibur III and DOA 4, and maybe Marvel vs. Capcom 2 if you can, I hope you put in Guilty Gear XX Accent Core.

Eurobeat King
09-26-2007, 10:00 AM
Soul Caliber 3 and DOA4 were present at last year's arcade. Hopefully those will return this year. :) As fun as Capcom vs. SNK 2 & Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are fun, I haven't seen them at the Y-con arcade of recent. Same thing with Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike.

Seeing Halo 3 and/or Gears of War multi-player would be fun.

For anime fans, perhaps they'll have a Naruto fighting game or possibly the new Bleach : Shattered Blade for the Wii. :)

Shinsengumi
09-26-2007, 11:14 AM
One last thing, if you guys have the chance put in Hokuto no Ken.

Devi 1313
10-16-2007, 01:18 AM
I'm putting in a request for Guitar Hero since I'll be cosplaying as Judy Nails!

Psychotic Jei
10-17-2007, 03:23 PM
Soul Caliber 3 and DOA4 were present at last year's arcade. Hopefully those will return this year. :) As fun as Capcom vs. SNK 2 & Marvel vs. Capcom 2 are fun, I haven't seen them at the Y-con arcade of recent. Same thing with Street Fighter 3 : Third Strike.

Seeing Halo 3 and/or Gears of War multi-player would be fun.

For anime fans, perhaps they'll have a Naruto fighting game or possibly the new Bleach : Shattered Blade for the Wii. :)

I can just picture the damage that can be caused with the Bleach Wii game. So much flailing. Or maybe that's just me.

Yukari Kaiba
10-17-2007, 03:45 PM
omg if they had the Bleach game i would be so happy, especially since im cosplaying from Bleach all weekend XD

Psychotic Jei
10-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Well. We'll bring our Wii and the Bleach game for our room. >/ I swear I look like an idiot flailing around with that controller.

Shinsengumi
10-23-2007, 04:23 AM
Hopefully they would put King of Fighters XI.

Mr. Wendell
10-24-2007, 04:58 PM
I think the CHUG room has a quality selection of games that will appease most of the attendees who come to the game room.

Sad to say, we won't have that large room we had for Tales of Anime, but hopefully it'll be nice and comfortable to be in.

BART Boy
10-24-2007, 05:47 PM
I think the CHUG room has a quality selection of games that will appease most of the attendees who come to the game room.

Sad to say, we won't have that large room we had for Tales of Anime, but hopefully it'll be nice and comfortable to be in.

aawww

I loved that room! It was freaking huge and awsome! D=

how come you won't be getting that room this time for y-con?