PDA

View Full Version : Fanime room situation...

Lord Ace
05-19-2003, 06:29 PM
Greetings Minna... I'm happy to say... that I've got a room at the convention hotel for Fanime this year... problem is that... unless I actually get a few friends to room with me... this room is likely going to be either transferred or cancelled... I got until the 18th of June... and I'd likely cancel it sooner if I really can't find anyone to fulfill it... so for those who know of me and wouldn't mind rooming with me for Fanime... so far it's JUST me in there right now... send me an email to Royalace@hotmail.com with the subject heading "Helping Room" Domo Arigatou...

SohjiroX
05-19-2003, 11:27 PM
tell me how much is the pay and I will take a look at it and ask my friends.

Lord Ace
05-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Dear SohjiroX ^^ hmmm... I think I recall it being convention rate... of... 90$ per night... or so... around that price... O.o but yeah... thanks for answering to the call of help... but I'm really just trying to get the word out to friends I've met or know quite well... just a level of comfort...

SohjiroX
05-20-2003, 02:58 PM
understand, thanks though

Nadeshiko
05-26-2003, 12:39 AM
So far I have these up for ya...

- Myself
- Tom
- Dale (kinda unconfirmed...but may show up)

SohjiroX
05-26-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Nadeshiko
So far I have these up for ya...

- Myself
- Tom
- Dale (kinda unconfirmed...but may show up)

wondering if you have room for one more from the 19 to the 22 or just the 21 night, I would like to know if possible I could room with you and the others. its just a question really.

Padme Skywalker
05-28-2003, 08:05 PM
I would be interested....