PDA

View Full Version : Any Samurai 7 cosplayers?

Morigor
09-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Anyone cosplaying a character from Samurai 7? I'm curious, since I'll be going as Kyuzo and would love to meet up with some other Samurai 7 fans. Or maybe do a photoshoot hehe :)

C.C.
09-23-2007, 12:56 PM
Samurai 7 cosplay! awesome! sadly though, im not doing my heihachi until ikkicon. ill look for you around the hotel though!

Morigor
09-23-2007, 05:36 PM
awww there needs to be more Samurai 7 cosplayers. :( Not too many people have seen the anime sadly.

Guess Kyuzo the Renegade shall be a loner hehe

Jizai
09-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Kyuzo is supposed to be a loner anyhow. :P

I'll be glad to see your cosplay, even though I won't be in Samurai 7 attire... I've considered a handful of Samurai 7 cosplays in the past but never manage to get around to any of them. X-x

Morigor
09-26-2007, 12:28 AM
Yeah there are definitely a whole handful of great cosplayable characters in that series. I just wish I could find myself a group :)

And yes, Kyuzo is a loner. I can't wait to cosplay him though. Ive been spending all my free time the last few months working on the swords :D Gotta love the dual-wielding bishie hero hehehe

C.C.
09-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Yeah there are definitely a whole handful of great cosplayable characters in that series. I just wish I could find myself a group :)

And yes, Kyuzo is a loner. I can't wait to cosplay him though. Ive been spending all my free time the last few months working on the swords :D Gotta love the dual-wielding bishie hero hehehe

well some of my friends and i are trying to put a group together for ikkicon, which you are welcome to join if you'll be there. in fact, kyuzo was one of the people we didnt have yet. ^^

Morigor
09-28-2007, 11:19 AM
That would be awesome!!! Ikkicon is in Austin, TX so thats perfect since I live there anyway :) Id love to meet up with you guys if you pull the group off.

FE Freak
10-21-2007, 08:54 PM
I'm gonna do Katsushiro Okamoto,woot! Question for those who have done Katsu-noji,is it a short trench coat or one of those military coats?

Lives in TX by the way.