PDA

View Full Version : Need Vash Stuff!

Shashu
05-19-2003, 08:49 PM
Hey all! I am going to be going to Anime Expo 2003 and I am planning on cosplaying as Vash the Stampede! To what this thread is concerning, I am looking to buy Vash's sunglasses, gloves, and gun, and I know you can find them sold in stores but I dunno where! I am williing to buy them new or used from someone, I don't care if you have 1 or both of what I am looking for! I will pay reasonable amounts for either!
Just please reply and tell me if you have either and lets work something out! Thank you for your time. :-)

vyrax778
05-20-2003, 02:56 AM
for the gun a cheap and easy way to get one is to spraypaint a Sega Saturn Lightgun. its alot cheaper then buying of of the models. the glasses are all over ebay probly same with the gloves.

Shashu
05-24-2003, 09:13 AM
*Nods* Ok thanks I will look for a Sega Saturn Lightgun!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
05-28-2003, 12:37 PM
Ebay has some awesome glasses. I can't remember....but i think the price gets up there because of bidding 'fools'. You should browse there for a while.

Shashu
05-30-2003, 12:56 PM
Anyone know of like a website where one could purchase any of the stuff? Not a bidding website though (Ty for the suggestion though Jessi! ^_^v) but the prices on the glasses, for example, reach upwards of like $200 and I can't spend that much on a pair of sunglasses no matter how much I need them! :D

PZB
05-30-2003, 01:45 PM
My roomie is doing a fem version of Vash, but the glasses are the same. She actually found a pair of Harry Potter glasses and is going to mod them (paint the lens with yellow glass paint, bend the arms, etc, etc) That'll probably be the cheapest way to go, since most people don't want to make them and would rather spend a fortune.

†§Tohru_Honda§†
05-30-2003, 09:55 PM
At Rite Aid they're selling these sunglasses for cheap that have the yellowish-orange-ish lenses. It kinda looks likes Vash's glasses...just it's not round that's all XD... it's small like his though. *nods her head*

Shashu
06-05-2003, 10:36 AM
Hehe ok thank you! ^_^

Goth Kitty 22
06-07-2003, 08:09 PM
If your printer can print on transparencies, this site has a template for the sunglasses:

http://yantad2.gooside.com/Down/Sunglas/vsunglas.html

Shashu
06-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Ohh cool thanks Goth Kitty! :-)

linzie chan
06-26-2003, 10:15 PM
I found this http://genpropz.com/web/vash.html

It's pretty expensive for just one part of the costume, and it is a resin model, which means you'll have to put it together and paint it; It is the official gun though.

Also someone said something about spraypainting the sega saturn light gun. Well I found mine and tried it, it turned out looking pretty similar to vash's, and will cost you about 200$ less.