PDA

View Full Version : Swap Meet : YaoiCon 2007

Eurobeat King
09-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Yaoicon will be having a Swap Meet again this year, and here's the info:

The Swap Meet will be taking place in the Marriot's courtyard (outside), from 4:00-6:00 PM. We will begin selling tables at 3:30 PM.

Tables are $10.00 per table section, limit one section per person.

I'm going to participate in the swap meet again this year and there won't be too much that I'm selling (having sold a lot at Fanime's swap meet) but I will have some good stuff:

Eurobeat CD's
Anime CD's (older-stuff)
Anime DVD's
Anime/Video-game figures
video-games (PS2, Xbox, etc.)
video-game systems (PS2 & Gamecube)
hentai books & magazines (non-yaoi)

Just look for my section that has Eurobeat (and some Trance) music playing during those 2 hours. :skidude2:

See you all at the con!

junkeemunky
10-11-2007, 05:11 PM
I'm going to haul a bunch of old dvd, vhs, and manga. I think it's time for me to clean out my closet. XD

Eurobeat King
10-16-2007, 02:00 AM
It looks like I'll be selling 3 video-game systems at the swap meet, so if anyone's interested in either a Playstation 2, Xbox, or Nintendo GameCube, look for me at my table. I will have some PS2 & Xbox games, but the only NGC game I have is Resident Evil 4 and that will come with the NGC if you buy it. :)

EniesLobby
10-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Any hints on what Eurobeat you will be selling? Already have everything up to SEB181 on my labytop, but I would always like to have more. :D

Eurobeat King
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Any hints on what Eurobeat you will be selling? Already have everything up to SEB181 on my labytop, but I would always like to have more. :D

some more recent stuff, between SEB Vol. 166 to 178. I'll also have some older stuff like the Best of SEB 2000-2005, and some Euromach collections too.

EniesLobby
10-22-2007, 02:15 AM
some more recent stuff, between SEB Vol. 166 to 178. I'll also have some older stuff like the Best of SEB 2000-2005, and some Euromach collections too.

Nice nice. I could always use some Euromach CDs. What day is this on btw?

Eurobeat King
10-22-2007, 03:16 AM
What day is this on btw?

It's just on Friday. It's unfortunate that YaoiCon's Swap Meet only happens on one day, and it's just for 2 hours which doesn't give you too much time to sell stuff. (FanimeCon's Swap Meet goes for like 4-5 hours and they have it for 2 days.) Yaoicon allows the few hours because there are other events on that Friday evening, like Bishonen-Bingo.

EniesLobby
10-22-2007, 07:53 PM
It's just on Friday. It's unfortunate that YaoiCon's Swap Meet only happens on one day, and it's just for 2 hours which doesn't give you too much time to sell stuff. (FanimeCon's Swap Meet goes for like 4-5 hours and they have it for 2 days.) Yaoicon allows the few hours because there are other events on that Friday evening, like Bishonen-Bingo.

Wow I assumed it would be on Saturday actually. Good thing Im getting out there early on Friday or I would of missed this!

Eurobeat King
10-24-2007, 09:42 PM
btw, I found a buyer for my PS2, but I'll still have an Xbox and GameCube for sale at the Swap Meet on Friday. :) If anyone's interested in more info about them, PM me before Friday. Thanks!