PDA

View Full Version : AM Japanese Guest of Honor

AM Chair
05-20-2003, 02:19 AM
Cosplay Mina,

Hi everyone! Sashiburi, neh? Ani-Magic is pleased to announce that Yasuhiro Imagawa of Giant Robo fame has secured as a guest for the Autmun Dream. We extend our thanks to the Experts of Cosplay for making this suggestion. I expect them to be dancing in the streets over this news. We are up and planning so stay tuned!
Revell:cheers: :D

Tetsugyu
05-20-2003, 02:51 PM
OMG...ever since my friend sent me this post I can't stop screaming. And after I called all my fellow Experts of Cosplay troupe buddies and broke the news, I think we'll all be screaming for a long time.

I want to thank the following people.

Melinda Pappa: For sticking by me and beliving in my dream. We did it kiddo!

Rick S. : For helping us out with your info on Imagawa.

Revell: For following through with the idea and getting Imagawa!

Hey Revell, last year my group hosted a Giant Robo Panel and this year we'd like to host another one with Imagawa. We have a few rough ideas like an interview, Q@A, Autographs, Giant Robo Music Video vewing, and showing the first episode, ect. Is there anyway the E.O.C. could host this type of panel again? Thank you.

Taisou
05-20-2003, 05:11 PM
Ok I only got one thing to say about this...........
F***** SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh hell yea! I'm gonna be there, the all mighty Blackasou... err Taisou will make sure Imagawa knows him, oh it's true... it's damn true!

To Lord Imagawa, "Allegiance or Death, GIANT ROBO!"

::bows before his worshipfulness::

RyuHayabusaDOA2
05-20-2003, 05:19 PM
HOLY SHIT@!!!!!!!~ I'm getting my G Gundam shit signed by him!! I'm so there now...screw otakon lol XD

Tetsugyu
05-20-2003, 05:19 PM
ANIKI!!!!!!!!

Yay! We're gonna meet Chief Imagawa! I'm gonna try and get him to wear some glases and a pipe for pics with the group as our Cheif Chujo!

*salutes with Taisou* Hai, Chouka!

Taisou
05-20-2003, 06:13 PM
Allow me, Blacksou... err.. Taisou shall put on his charm.

*Suddenly goes all anime on his hands and knees* ;-_-;
Please Please PLEASE allow us to host another panel. I'll do anything, I'll even set myself on fire!! No really I will....
so.... please? pretty please with a chewwy on top, or whatever sweet lil thing ya like? yeah? yeah?

Tetsugyu
05-20-2003, 06:25 PM
*Giant ass Sweatdrop* Aniki... let's wait till Revlle gets back to this thread ok? And no fire ok! Yesh man! We can't have a toasted Taisou for the panel! ><

AM Chair
05-21-2003, 01:00 AM
Guys,
A panel would be fine by us, get on our message board and contact Rob Miles (Brainpowered), he's handling live programming for us and will cheerfully add you to the program.

Revell

Tetsugyu
05-21-2003, 01:06 AM
Oh man I am so in that Board right now! We'll get to the plans right away! Thanks again Revell.

Fanboy G.W.
05-21-2003, 03:53 AM
:cheers: I LIKE THOSE SMILEYS!

Tetsugyu
05-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Revell, I've posted on the AM board about the Panel on the 20th but Brainpowered hasn't responded and it's been 5 days. Could you send him a note to check it out for me or...something? I appreciate it. I need some kinda confermation from you guys so my group and I can get deeper into the plans.

AM Chair
05-25-2003, 08:18 PM
It's kinda busy for him right now. I have contacted Rob by cel, so he knows that you are doing the panel. Contact him via e-mail from the bbs.

Revell

Tetsugyu
05-26-2003, 03:10 AM
Wow thanks Revell! I can't wait to work it all out!

Tetsugyu
05-27-2003, 02:32 AM
I would like to formally thank Rick Alonso from Anime Link for his work in acquiring Imagawa. His personal contact with Mr. Imagawa is what has made this possible, as well as the dedication of Melinda Pappa and myself. Thanks to Revell to sticking with the idea and seeing it to fruition.