PDA

View Full Version : Costumes you wish you could have whipped out! :D

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 07:32 AM
I wish I would have been able to finish two costumes.
Calintz from Magna Carta;I saw the art.Decided I was going to do it but since lady cash left me for some while,I decided to go with Tsume.
Second,Akio Ohtori:
Friend:"You should go as him."
Me:Why?
*Friend showing me the Utena show* "He's an evil bastard and a compulsive womanizer"
Me:*scratches chin*
Friend:"He's Indian too...."
Me: "IT'S OVER!"

And I had found everything for his chairman outfit too.....except for a purple tie.....that was annoying.

Alisa
05-20-2003, 08:23 AM
I wish I could have had time to make my cousin a Takuto costume, and the younger one(shippo) a wig. For myself I wish that I could have made it on friday to wear another costume. I would have liked to wear an Athena costume, since I told TheLoneWolf I might be able to make it in time.

Ebony_L
05-20-2003, 09:05 AM
I wish I had a standard Urd costume. For my first (albeit last minute) cosplay it was decent, though I wish I had more jewelry. I thought my costume was too plain and simple. Had fun though. Maybe I'll go for a more recognized Urd outfit next year. Probably not the TV version (the blue outfit was around a lot this year) but probably the reddish one.

:thumbsup: There were other costumes on my list, but that one probably is at the top.

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 10:35 AM
Wait.....were you the urd an a black skirt,red top,and white jacket?

Ebony_L
05-20-2003, 12:44 PM
Nope, black skirt and top, red jacket and boots

TheLoneWolf
05-20-2003, 03:31 PM
>>Nope, black skirt and top, red jacket and boots

Well,I think I met you twice,then.Once outside the dealer's room,and once near the fountain.I was the guy in an all-black leather outfit with shades and silver-ish hair.

>>WHY DID I FORGET MY SERAS WIIIIGGGG!!! WHYYY! *slams head into wall* I also wish I had had Miss Deep finished for this con so I could have had a warm costume

Awwww........don't beat yourself up over it Anya. (which you already have,but meeeeh ^^)
o.0....Miss Deep? Can't wait to see it done! ^^

Ebony_L
05-20-2003, 03:52 PM
>>Well,I think I met you twice,then.Once outside the dealer's room,and once near the fountain.I was the guy in an all-black leather outfit with shades and silver-ish hair.

Oh! *claps* I remember you! I loved your costume but I was embarrassed because I didn't know who you were cosplaying as. I was hoping to figure it out before I saw you again but didn't. :thumbsup:

Yui
05-20-2003, 03:54 PM
Urg...my ninja-Prism Lida...I was really really sad at first that after I had worked so hard on it at the end there and then had forgotten the vest with all the belts and half-written kanji at home accidentally - so while I was intending to finish throwing paint all over it Thursday night, I didn't get the chance to. Actually, I'm kinda glad I didn't have it because I was really tired Thursday anyway and didn't get into the room until around 5 as it was, and I would've been too obsessive making it perfect at that point.
And then in the dealer's room, I found a magical magazine *&* most random DVD featuring the elusive costume and I was really glad I hadn't worn it...because I had been guessing at a lot of it (not being clear in the actual video) and I am now going to make it as accurate as possible thanks to the new refs.
But still for slacking off, I'm going to definently get going on Lida's Ai no Uta outfit as well...I just feel I gotta make it up to him. ^_^*

JyuuSan
05-20-2003, 04:06 PM
The KOF version of Yamazaki, but I couldn't get a hold of a vest or a grey long-sleeved shirt at the same time. I also wanted to add a skull to my scythe which didn't arrive until yesterday!

BlitzballMstr
05-23-2003, 01:09 AM
I really wish I had remebered to pack my blue jump suit and sandals for Fujisawa from El Hazard for Sunday....I also really wanted to do Crim from .Hack//Sign but I didn't grow my hair long enough for it...so maybe at Anime Reactor this year.

Ayaka
05-23-2003, 01:18 AM
I didn't get Shuugo from .hack//Udeden done. :( I really wanted to be ORANGE, dammit! Well I'll finish it for AX though. :) Same with Morgan from the AMG movie. I think I made the right choice by not rushing.

Nerve-chan
05-24-2003, 01:02 PM
I wanted to get Mikoto done for final fantasy 9 done, but i didn't have enough left over material from my Mature outfit. . .(weep)

TheLoneWolf
05-26-2003, 02:02 PM
>>Oh! *claps* I remember you! I loved your costume but I was embarrassed because I didn't know who you were cosplaying as. I was hoping to figure it out before I saw you again but didn't.

K' from The King of Fighters ^^

SoulCrash
05-26-2003, 04:40 PM
I wish that I could do......before the con...
Great Teacher Onizuka
and Solid Snake, Snake eater version

well, you'll see it next year, or anytime soon.......