PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Tennis Gathering 07?

Milai Sapphire
09-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Hehe...yoshikochan was asking where this thread was...XD; (haven't been able to post one since my computer died D: ) So here it is~

Anyone interested in doing a PoT gathering for y-con? Probably following same format as last year if people are interested in the dinner thing again. If not, then maybe a bit earlier so it's not dark when we're taking pics~ ^^;

I'll show up in something...XD;;; Not sure which uniform I want to wear...SeiRu or Rikkai. Probably will end up doing Sanada to go with yoshikochan's Yuki ^^;;;;

King Ivy
10-01-2007, 08:44 PM
I am going to cosplay....Kaidoh and I belong to an awesome Inui.

Milai Sapphire
10-02-2007, 08:39 PM
I am going to cosplay....Kaidoh and I belong to an awesome Inui.

Ah~ I think I remember meeting you at AX this year...I think. Your picture looks familiar...very familiar XD;;;

yoshikochan
10-05-2007, 02:25 AM
I'll be coming probably as pajama Yukimura. :D

Shadow Wolfwind
10-09-2007, 05:09 AM
I'll be there probably as someone from Hyotei in non-uniform attire. Which outfit or who I haven't decided really. But as for dinner, there is really no food places around in that area. I remember there was a 7 eleven, a Kmart...and some other clothing stores. There are only two restaurants. One is the expensive hotel restaurant and the other is an American food grill type place, but it's a walk. A lot farther than the food court place we had last year.

Milai Sapphire
10-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Ahh, that's true *forgot that in like 10 seconds* ... well, hehe, just hanging out and taking pics is fine then ^^;;; Not sure when everyone wants to meet up, I can't do anytime on Friday really...so maybe Saturday? .__.;;

ycysusan2001
10-16-2007, 01:19 PM
If I can find a person to borrow a Hyotei uniform Ill be there as Gakuto

Milai Sapphire
10-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Oooh yay~ Gakuto ^^ Hopefully one of the people we're rooming with will be Oshitari...I'll see if I can make her be Oshitari. I know she did DL3 version of Oshitari (and Gakuto too XD)~

yoshikochan
10-23-2007, 08:32 PM
Milia has announced she can't go to ycon *cries* So lets have the gathering Saturday morning! :D Or like, noon time.